Statistics

186,489 members
56,236 posts
  • 2020-10-18

Happy sunday.. I have the Tannoy system 12'S, they are amazing studio monitors. I unfortunaetly blew one of the tweeters.. I have been searching high and low for replacement with no luck ! Can anyone please help ? apparently these are the same fit as the 15". I am in canada. 

Thank you,

Rick

read more...
    0 1
    • rick s
      Rex Beckett Hi Rick, the best way forward is to open a Care ticket: At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Oct 18
  • 2020-10-02

I have a tannoy definition subwoofer and the amplifier has gone for the third time, any recommendations for a replacement and are the speakers in phase ie both push at the same time or push pull so that one cone moves out of the cabinet while the other moves in on the same note.

read more...
    0 5
    • clive abbott
      Chris Edwards Hi Clive, I hope you are well. I can see you have also submitted a case for this inquiry, I will be in touch with you shortly via the case to provide some additional information on this.
      • Oct 4
  • 2020-09-21

HI

Please provide a description of how to get inside the speaker enclosure without making any damage. I especially mean the removal of the decorative rings on the speakers and the speakers themselves. The goal is to remove, diagnose and repair the defective speaker.

[email protected]

Best regards

Maciek 

read more...
    1 13
  • 2020-09-04

I am trying to identify a pair of circa late 1960's Tannoy loudspeakers with the serial numbers 64598 & 64590. Can you help please?

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 13
    • David Chads
      Chris Edwards Hi Pelling, I hope you are well. If you have not already done so I would recommend opening a technical support ticket and uploading some photos of the loudspeakers, alternatively would you be able to upload some to this post?
      • Sep 6
  • 2020-07-22

Hi,

We are selling and repairing speakers and loudspeakers for 40 years in Paris.

I have a customer that would want to order a woofer for his tannoy reveal 802.

Would it be possible to provide such parts?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

MHP Paris

read more...
    0 15
    • Romain DARROUX
      Chris Edwards I suggest that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit.
      • Jul 22
  • 2020-07-08
    Tannoy Legacy Arden Loudspeakers delivered recently have just been opened and found to have what appear to be water marks on the cabinet surfaces - I have photographs that show this. The serial number on both speakers is: Z190200029DEN. Advice please on how to proceed. Many thanks. Marion Lamont at Audio Emotion, Leven - 01333 425999
    read more...
    0 35
    • Marion Lamont
      William Reichling At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Jul 8
  • 2020-06-13
    Hi Christopher Warner say me to contact Care and Technical Tannoy service. I'm owner Tannoy Prestige Yorkminster (2007model). I need crosover shematics for repair them. He say me you can help me. Best regards
    0 37
    • Cédric Pereira
      Virn Abuda Hi Cedric, you can raise a Care ticket through the Care Portal - https://community.musictribe.com/pages/care-portal
      • Jun 14
      • Tannoy Prestige Yorkminster / DC 3189 Alcomax 3
        Cédric Pereira Hi Virn I already took "tichet" to portal (parts inquiry case n° CAS-104747-V1C3J5 CRM : 0120000029378 for explain my problem. Respon is that i mustmake all request to online community portal. I make request to community portal and you say me that i can take ticket to care portal. For information Care Protal on your website is down (page not found). That made now, 3 weeks that that I am trying to have a tannoy technical service person for my loudspeaker problems. It's been almost 20 years that i'm Tannoy owner and i had lot of model of the brand. It's first time that i need help and today, it's impossible. Is it possible to have personn who contact me by email. It'll be more easy. Regards
        • Jun 14
      • Tannoy Prestige Yorkminster / DC 3189 Alcomax 3
        Chris Edwards Hi Cedric,

I hope you are well. Please bear with me and i will create a follow on ticket from the one with my colleague Chris Warner
        • Jun 15