• New
    ABDULLAHMO
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Hi, can i get the part number for the tannoy ellipse 10 subwoofer and where can i get this spare part

Thanks.

0 8
    • ABDULLAHMO
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To order spare parts please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Sep 21
  • New
    Laci
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-17

How I can contact the spare team, I don't find

0 7
    • Laci
      NicJonesMT Hi LAci.
      Click support at the top of the page and then scroll down to the SPARE PARTS option. You can then submit a ticket.
      • Sep 17
    • Laci
      Laci ok, many thanks
      • Sep 17
  • New
    soundzgood2me
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-27

I opened a case for this a week ago and have not had a response yet.  Case Number CAS-481169-Q0Z6F0

This is the most obtuse system I have ever dealt with for customer service. 

Looking for a replacement woofer #2505 or a recone kit for same.

Any help is appreciated.

Gary

Sounds Good To Me!

Houston, TX

read more...
    0 14
    • soundzgood2me
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Sorry for the delay, I let the parts department know so someone will be getting to it ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
      • Aug 27
  • New
    siddsmarty5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-13

Are the Tannoy Hi End range of speakers like the Cheviot, Turnberry and Arden made in china?

0 31
  • New
    mifu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-25

To all Tannoy Eaton owners-----How much toe in worked best for you?

0 50
  • New
    ojemuske
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-25

I created a ticket and spoke to support about a replacement driver. It's been over a week since I last heard from anyone regarding my situation. 

I'm not sure what I should do next to get it resolved. 

0 50
    • ojemuske
      Dale_M Hi there can you advise your ticket number please?
      • Jun 26
      • Driver replacement.
        ojemuske Hello.
        CAS-462004-L2D5V6
        • Jun 26
      • Driver replacement.
        ojemuske Any suggestions on how to move forward? I first contacted Tannoy customer service on the 14th of June. The speaker in need of repair is a Platinum F6.
        • Jun 28
  • New
    kooolman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-23

Hello.

I have a Yorkminser He model.

And unfortunately i lost my speaker's feet(spikes)

How can i get this one?

Thank you.

'I borrow picture from " hifido.co.jp " '

read more...
    0 52
  • New
    OctaveShift
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-04

Hello, I'm looking for any advice regarding cabinets for a pair of 1978 Tannoy dual concentric 15” speakers. Hoping to house them in 300L cabinets. Thanks in advance.

0 63
    • OctaveShift
      Nigel67 Hi, I think that you will probably find the link below helpful. They have a lot more information than we do from this era and people have made their own cabinets. They also have a forum that you could join and ask questions. I hope this is helpful. https://www.hilberink.nl/speaker.htm
      • May 4
      • 1978 Tannoy dual concentric 15” speakers - 300L cabinets
        Emanuel12 Thank you for your response Nigel67. I'll be sure to check out the site. From a quick glance, it looks like it will be very helpful. Thanks again.
        • ·
        • May 5
  • New
    nutty007
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-03

how do I go about obtaining cartons for my Tannoy Stirling speakers?

0 66
    • nutty007
      Nigel67 Hi nutty007. I noticed that you have also sent us a support ticket (CAS-450304-X3H4Q9). I have passed this on to our Spares team and someone from there will get back to you with availability and pricing. Many thanks
      • May 2
  • New
    DavidintheMusicTribe
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-28

Dear Tannoy,

I am interested in your Tannoy Gold 8 Active Studio Nearfield Monitors but I note that the lower frequnct response is capped at 50Hz, what solution do you provide for the 0 - 50Hz sub-bass?  

0 75
    • DavidintheMusicTribe
      PedroRodrigues Hi DavidintheMusicTribe effectively you are correct the Tannoy Gold 8 at ±3 dB offers a Frequency response of 54 Hz – 20 kHz and at -10 dB offers a Frequency response of 40 Hz – 20 kHz, unfortunately at this moment we do not offer any product that includes in there frequency response the lower frequency spectrum that you are referring to. Please also consider that the majority of studio subwoofers will offer a frequency spectrum of 24 Hz - 85 Hz at -6dB. Thank you
      • Apr 17
    • DavidintheMusicTribe
      aftermid Hi Pedro, I a little confused. How could the Tannoy 8 offer a lower frequency response of 40Hz at -10db, than at plus or minus 3db at 54Hz? Would not the higher db of plus or minus 3 db push the speaker to produce the lower frequency?
      • Oct 6
Go to page