Statistics

298,764 members
182,423 posts
  • New
    Feloniuspunk161803
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-06

Hello, I'm new here.

I just received a Behringer PK112A powered speaker. It's great, everything works fine. I will be using it primarily for small private jazz gigs. I play guitar and my quartet usually has guitar, bass, drum and horn (sax, trumpet, trombone).

I bought the PK112A for use with a microphone for vocals/horn players (my bass player sings). I also really like the fact that there is more than 1 input, just in case my guitar amp stops working at the gig. 

There is however one suggestion I'd like to make to the folks at Behringer. It'd be super cool if the PK112A had a built-in digital reverb effect. That's really the only effect I'd add since vocals really sound great with a little reverb. And, just this one simple small addition would put Behringer miles ahead of any competition for powered speakers. 

As it is, now I'm stuck with trying to figure out how to add reverb to the microphone without lugging a bunch of other stuff around with me. 

Anyway, I just thought I'd pass this idea on for consideration. 

read more...
    0 7
    • Feloniuspunk161803
      Nigel67 Hi Feloniuspunk161803. Many thanks for your customer feedback and product enhancement suggestion. I will raise a ticket and pass this on to the design team for discussion. All the best.
      • Aug 7
  • New
    Rem1836
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-02

Hi, I have a pair of IP1000s and one of them suddenly stopped working-turns on but no sound. Tried "forget device" and even hit the factory reset..no luck..any thoughts? Thanks!

rob

0 6
    • Rem1836
      NicJonesMT Hi Rem1836.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Jul 3
  • New
    Aliennation
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-24

More than 10 requests sent for service on a dead Tannoy Mini Live only 18 months purchase. Never any receipt or reply from this company. 0/10 for service.

0 15
    • Aliennation
      djtetei I wonder where did you bought this speaker from? Was it an official Tannoy dealer / partner? Send it back to were you bought it, asking for repair or replacement. Alternatively, try to repair it yourself, because, truth be told, Music Tribe conglomerate is not the one worth buying products from, unless you know how to service them yourself. They are so inept in refusing to share the service manuals for their products, claiming that they can only share with service partners, to avoid injuries or mishandling. Even their community moderators don't have a clue about the products their employees sell, especially on the technical issues. They behave just like some robots, asking you to open countless cases on the product support page and no one ever bother to reply in a reasonable timeframe. I own many pieces of equipment from Pioneer, Allen Heath, Denon and JBL and these brands, especially Pioneer, will never ever refuse to share the service manuals, service parts list or any other information you request as a customer and user of their products. That's why these true brands are who they are and deserve to be where they are - at the top of the product quality, customer service and piece of mind for many years.
      • Jun 24
    • Aliennation
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Aliennation, I am sorry to read about your experience. I have checked your account in our system and only see 2 cases have been submitted under the email address linked to the account, both of these are product registrations. There are no service or technical related cases submitted, however, upon review of your proof of purchase submitted for the registration of the Live Mini I see this was purchased via Amazon.

Amazon are classed as a Super Partner, Super Partners are now responsible for all warranty/service related issues for products they sell. As your unit is still under warranty if you contact Amazon directly they will be able to assist you further.
      • Jun 24
  • New
    Aliennation
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-09

Purchased 18 months ago. Connect bottom (left one) was lashing red for a few days but the device was still functioning. Today, green flashing light and not working anymore..... Tried another changer (5V), no difference.

0 27
    • Aliennation
      NicJonesMT Hi Aliennation.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Jun 10
    • Aliennation
      Aliennation

After sending 3 requests for technical support - still NO reply. I am starting to regret having purchase this product instead of more expensive competitor's brand.

• Jun 13
    • Aliennation
      Aliennation 5 request later, still no reply from anyone at music tribe. I should have purchased another brand....
      • Jun 18
    • Aliennation
      Aliennation

Time to go buy a SONOS to replace the Tannoy. Tannoy used to be a great brand - I owned a pair of 385HP Gold for years - but in the new global world, it's just another icon from the past with no more soul attached to it. Trading commodity.

• Jun 22
  • New
    shadygroveunitedbaptistchurch
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-11

My apple App shows controls with ust dial, not the dail which shows the numbers set.  Can I change this?

0 8
  • New
    Mrockwoo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-11

My Turbosound iX12 speakers will no longer link with each other.  The speaker that should be the master ends up as the only speaker working and is indicating that it is the "slave".  They were working fine until this week.

Thank you for any help you can offer.

read more...
    0 6
    • Mrockwoo
      Dale_M Please go to the support tab above and select Technical support ticket so we can assist you.
      • Feb 10
  • New
    Joe2021
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-18

Saludos, quiero saber como consigo para comprar el amplificador de mi turbosound ix12. Gracias

0 25
    • Joe2021
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Joe2021, If you have not yet done so please submit a spares ticket. This can be done by going to the support tab at the top of the page and scrolling down to/clicking the parts tab.
      • October 18, 2021
  • New
    Ceriffwrdd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-15

Hi, 

am I missing something or is there no option to stereo pair these speakers? 

also, where can I find a full manual? The QuickStart guide doesn't cover the settings at all 

0 82
    • Ceriffwrdd
      PedroRodrigues Hi Ceriffwrdd, thank you for your post, please consider that you are correct , the Behringer DR115 DSP does not allow pairing in a stereo configuration via Bluetooth. Thank you
      • October 16, 2021
      • Behringer DR115DSP bluetooth question
        Ceriffwrdd That’s really disappointing, I might just send them back
        • ·
        • October 16, 2021
  • New
    Ccxs
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-26

I like the Inuke Boom Juniro speaker very much, but the used seller said that the product is stock brand new, but after the power is connected, the speaker does not work. It may be the aging of the original circuit. Do you want to ask if there is a circuit diagram? I'd like to buy a repair after trying. I looked on the internet for a long time but couldn't find the circuit diagram. 

read more...
    0 20
    • Ccxs
      Ccxs Or do you have spare parts for this speaker? Will replacing one make it any better?
      • September 26, 2021
    • Ccxs
      Nigel67 Hi Ccxs. I am sorry, but it is company policy that we are not permitted to distribute circuit diagrams. For spare parts, please send a ticket to our spares team and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • September 26, 2021
  • New
    SixStringJazzer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-01

I have the Turbosound iX12 speaker. I would like to use my turntable as a source and provide stereo input to the speaker via cables. Are the A and B inputs each mono or stereo? If they are mono, and I use both, will they be treated and left and right channels of a stereo signal?

read more...
    0 119
Go to page