Statistics

181,571 members
50,513 posts
  • 2020-09-10

My Tannoy 2.8 sub has suddenly stopped outputting any sound. The light at the back now flashes red whereas it used to be a solid green. What does this indicate? I raised a care ticket but this has gone ignored. Attrocious customer service from what used to be a reputable brand.

read more...
    0 14
    • Kris Powell
      Nigel Turner Hi, I am sorry that the care ticket that you have sent in has not been answered. This is highly unusual as by the end of our days the queues are clear. You should have been sent an automated e-mail (check your spam folder as well) that contained a case number. Please can you send me that case number and I will investigate further. Again, many apologies for this.
      • Sep 10
      • Tannoy 2.8 Subwoofer - No Sound
        Kris Powell Hi Nigel. Unfortunately this is still no closer to getting solved. I sent over proof of purchase and other details last week to no response. Could you please take another look?
        • Tue at 10:57 AM
  • 2020-08-13

Both Westminster Royal GR and Kensington GR are using the same tweeter,    May I right ?

0 7
    • Wong Alex
      Kyle Johnson Hello, my name is Kyle with Music Tribe. Yes, they both use the 7900 1351 High Frequency tweeter.
      • Aug 13
  • 2020-07-27

I've raised a ticket for spare parts almost 3 weeks ago but I've not heard anything.

are you having issues?

0 13
    • Mark Preest
      Chris Edwards Hi thepresp, I hope you are well. We are currently experiencing issues with our back-office systems, this has unfortunately caused some issues with response times. Our teams are working on resolving this issue but at this time all we can do is apologize and ask for your patience. Once all systems are back up we will endeavor to send out a response as soon as possible.
      • Jul 27
    • Mark Preest
      Mark Preest Thanks Chris. How are tour back office systems looking now? I’m hoping you’re back up and running otherwise someone needs sacking.
      • Aug 1
    • Mark Preest
      Chris Edwards Hi thepresp, it appears most of our systems are now back online and the spares team have been able to start processing cases again, they do have a backlog so it may still be a few days before you receive a response, however, the will endeavor to reach out as soon as possible.
      • Aug 2
    • Mark Preest
      Mark Preest Hi Chis, I’m now getting extremely frustrated with the length of time this is taking. I’ve been a Loyal Tannoy customer for many years and have always received excellent customer service.
      • Aug 19
    • Mark Preest
      Chris Edwards Hi thepresp, I'm sorry to hear you have not yet heard back. Could you share with me your case number and I will ask the team to take a look at this?
      • Aug 19
  • 2020-07-20

I have a couple of cases open with support for a service request under warrenty but I do not appear to be getting any responses. As there does not seem to be any way to look at the activity on a case I was wondering it the system is working or not.

Does anyone know if the Tannoy service is being maned?

read more...
    0 12
    • Phil Draper
      Chris Edwards Hi phildraper, I hope you are well. Upon checking your cases I can see replies were sent on both CAS-121415-L3S5D9 & CAS-121743-J3R6S5. If you have not yet already done so I would recommend checking your spam or junk folders if the replies still cannot be found could you reply to the last email received or this post with an alternative email address and I will resend the last email sent.
      • Jul 21
      • is Tannor service and support working?
        Phil Draper Chris thanks for the reply. I did check junk but nothing. Can you resend to [email protected] and update this post when sent? Thank you!
        • Jul 21
    • Phil Draper
      Chris Edwards Hi, phildraper, thanks for sending across the alternative address. I have just gone ahead and resent my message for you on case CAS-121743-J3R6S5. Hope this helps and please let me know if you still don't receive anything.
      • Jul 21
      • is Tannor service and support working?
        Phil Draper Yes recvd thank you
        • ·
        • Jul 22
  • 2020-07-20

like to replace the spikes of Tannoy westminster Royal GR

with TAOC CS-120 Casters with 8MM screw.

Please confirm Westminstar royal GR come with 8MM spikes

0 7
    • Wong Alex
      Chris Edwards Hi Wong Alex, I hope you are well. The spike size for the Westminster Royal GR is M12. Hope this helps.
      • Jul 21
  • 2020-07-14
    a customer returned 1 piece Tannoy Stirling GR to our shop due to tweeter is not working, SN is 8000 6400 140626 700360 , Can you send us a new tweeter for replacement under warranty ? then we return the faulty tweeter to you in Aug 2020.
    0 14
    • Wong Alex
      Rex Beckett I don't think that this is the best place for distributor warranty claims. You could try opening a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Jul 14
  • 2020-07-08
    How do I get a update on support ticket CAS-114419-H3N6C8? I know how to log in and look at the status in my account, but nothing has changed in a week. Trying to get replacement drivers for a in-warranty Tannoy XT8F.
    0 6
    • Ryan McNally
      Leah D Hello! Looks like your case is already with our Spare Parts team. Please expect an email from us soon. Thanks!
      • Jul 8
  • 2020-06-23
    I have Tannoy Kensington SE. Is there any upgrade kit for tannoy or what can I do for better sound.
    0 10
    • Ayhan  K?zmaz
      Alexander Lane Hi, there is no upgrade kit per say! What specifically do you want to improve? Could you detail your setup and space for me, might be able to give you some tips ;)
      • Jun 23
      • Tannoy kensington se
        Ayhan K?zmaz Hi,
        • Jun 27
      • Tannoy kensington se
        Ayhan K?zmaz Hi amp. İs asr emitter 1 and dcs puccini cd player my speaker cable is transparent audio biwire..
        • Jun 27
  • 2020-06-16
    Hi -- I raised a support ticket CAS-107908-P8Q1S2 nearly two weeks ago but have had no response, so I am posting here in case this ticket has been missed somehow. There is a small tear in the rubber surround on the bass driver of one of my Tannoy XT8F speakers. I would like to obtain the necessary replacement parts to deal with this (e.g. a replacement rubber surround, a reconing kit, or even a replacement driver if the latter are available). If someone is able to help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. Many thanks!
    read more...
    0 19
    • Rowland Sillito
      Gary Higgins They changed everything, not surprisingly that might be screwed up too. Sorry, don’t see much official response here either except self serving promos. I guess keep trying is the best advice.
      • Jun 16
    • Rowland Sillito
      Chris Edwards Hi Rowland, i hope you are well.
      Unfortunately there is currently a back log of cases the team are working through which has caused a delay in their response. I will pass this on to a member of the team, however, they do need to work through them in date order.
      I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your patience.
      • Jun 17
      • Rubber surround / Re-cone kit / Replacement for XT8F bass driver
        Rowland Sillito Hi Chris, thank you for your reply. I'll look forward to hearing from someone soon then.
        • ·
        • Jun 17