Statistics

215,305 members
88,412 posts
  • New
    Bascule
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-24

Hi,

I've had these so long I don't remember what they are ?

Wondering if anyone can help?

Cheers,

Andy

read more...
    0 36
    • Bascule
      Bascule The cabinet is about 25x50 cm
      • Jan 24
    • Bascule
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Bascule, upon review, it appears you have a pair of DC1000 from the Series 90 range. I have included a copy of the brochure for you in the link below if this is of any help.

https://we.tl/t-NCqpazmh1E
      • Jan 26
      • I've forgotten what these are!
        Bascule Cheers! :-)
        • Jan 26
    • Bascule
      Bascule Hi ChrisEdwards1 - Perfect, many thanks for that! :-)
      • Jan 26
  • New
    McQueen76
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-19

Salve ho un paio di Tannoy DC8t, e devo dire che le sottupunte su un diffusore da migliaia di euro è stato realizzato veramente male.

Nel senso che spesso si svitano ( forse per le onde sonore ) e i diffusori non sono stabili al 100% ma basculano.

Avete delle  basi per sostenerle disponibili come il modello successivo (DC8TI) ??

Vi allego una foto per farvi capire meglio.

Grazie Danilo

read more...
    0 19
  • New
    Pugwash1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-17

Hi. My XT 6F speakers are really overbearing in the high frequencies. Very harsh especially on vocals.

Im using a Musical Fidelity X-A2 amp which has been checked over and found to be fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks

0 37
    • Pugwash1
      PedroRodrigues Hi,Pugwash1, if you confirm that the cables that you are using are in good conditions and the power supply on your speakers are connected directly to a wall socket are behaving normally. In this case I would suggest to follow the link below to submit an assistance case for your unit so we can assist with more tools https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=Tannoy Thank you
      • Jan 18
    • Pugwash1
      Pugwash1 Hi Pedro. I thought that I was getting somewhere with the HF problem but in my opinion there is definitely a fault.
      • Jan 30
    • Pugwash1
      Pugwash1 Hi Pedro. I thought that I was getting somewhere with the HF problem but in my opinion there is definitely a fault.
      I have replaced cables and tried a brand new Audiolab amp with these speakers but all of the higher frequencies sound distorted.
      • Jan 30
  • New
    Timons
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-01-04

I have the Tannoy Gold 8s as front-right and front-left, with the Gold 7 as a center channel, and an Infinity 10" sub. I'd like to stick with Tannoys for the rest of my setup: a) 2x rear surround and b) possibly speakers to bounce sound off the ceiling. I may also swap out the sub, but that is lower priority.

The challenge for the rear surround is that I need powered in-wall, since it will be really inconvenient to wire from the receiver to the surround location. I will need to paint over the grill to minimize the visual impact. My receiver is an Arcam AVR390, and I expect to be sending the signal wirelessly via an SVS wireless transmitter and receiver.

Any recommendations for the rear Tannoy speakers?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 17
  • New
    nirpalbamrah
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-26

Hello , hope you are all well and safe. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but here it goes. 

I'm looking for tannoy revolution xt 8f and tannoy Tannoy Precision 6.4

Any help would be great.

I live in england

read more...
    0 21
  • New
    YuryMolkoedov
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-24

Dear Community members, please advice what do you think about issue. 

I have a pair of nice Tannoy Eyris DC3 floor speackers. But super tweeters were damaged my some little fingers. (Pushed inside)

May be some of you already faced same problem and you managed to fix/replace it. Is there any big difference in sound then? Worth fixing? 

I have already placed a ticket for spare parts. CAS-404264-P1C4J4

By the way, what king of AMP will be the best combination for Jazz and Vocal music with this loudspeakers? I have NAD now. 

Thank you!

read more...
    0 23
  • New
    Newjin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-24

Trying to find and navigate the site to order dust cover for my tannoy cheviot hpd315a 1976

Any help would be greatly appreciated  ? 

Thank you In advanced 

0 19
    • Newjin
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Nam, I hope you are well. Unfortunately, we do not manufacture or stock dust covers for this model, in this instance we would recommend speaking with your local distributor who may be able to recommend a company that custom makes them to order.
      • December 23, 2020
  • New
    NaelBarakat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-23

Hello 

I want to sell my Tannoy Ronald Hastings Rackham Prestige (limited edition).

Do you know the value ?

Thanks

Nael 

0 17
    • NaelBarakat
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Nael, Unfortunately, this is not something we can offer much help with as we do not tend to keep copies of price lists from years gone by and we do not know the current value of older models.

In this instance we can only recommend searching online as many older Tannoy models can be found being sold on sites such as eBay and Gumtree and looking here will give you a good idea of your loudspeaker's current value.
      • December 23, 2020
  • New
    joysec1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-21

I own one old Tannoy Glenier 10 and my friend has one Monitor Gold 15(Vintage model). We need spare tweeter pair for our speakers as the existing ones are old and may get defective anytime. These two models are not listed in MT spare list. Is there any other alternatives?

read more...
    0 12
    • joysec1
      Nigel67 Hi Sanjoy, please goes to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a spares request. One of my colleagues will then get back to you with pricing and availability. If your speaker is not available when you select a product, please select any product and then add a note in the description which type of speaker it is and what you require and we will pick this up. Many thanks
      • December 20, 2020
    • joysec1
      joysec1 Thanks a lot Nigel. I hv already done that
      • December 22, 2020
  • New
    gerard33
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-18

Hello - I have just joined this group. I need a replacement tweeter for my Tannoy Mercury M2 speaker, please.

Could anyone help me? Or even direct me to somewhere I might get one.

Thank you in advance - Gérard

0 18
    • gerard33
      RexBeckett Hello Gerard. I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • December 18, 2020
      • Replacement Tannoy M2 / M3 tweeter required please
        gerard33 Thank you Rex - I have now just submitted. fingers crossed ☺
        • December 18, 2020
Go to page