Statistics

228,166 members
102,992 posts
  • New
    AudioActive
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-07

Hi team,

We no longer have a contact and have noticed the closure of EU Fill, can you please advise how we can continue to order stock?

Kind Regards,

Tarkan.

0 2
    • AudioActive
      Dale_M Please can I ask that you submit a pre sales ticket from the support tab above as none of the team are on community for these issues. Thank you.
      • Fri at 12:56 AM
  • New
    Chsrles1234
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-16

Hi there,

I have tried with no luck to find and get in touch with the Tannoy sales department - can anyone help mere here?

0 14
    • Chsrles1234
      Dale_M Hi there please send a PreSales ticket in via the support tab.
      • Apr 16
    • Chsrles1234
      Chsrles1234

THis is the only company we have ever tried to make a partner ship with, that has no phone number or email to reach out to. It makes it really difficult for us....... I will see if I can find out what you mean about the Presale ticket. Thank you for your assistance....

• Apr 16
  • New
    mackhandyman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-15

I am customer #79000004 and .

have Invoice #1200061641  Reference #435714-V6L6N1.

I have been replying to one of your agents original email and have asked about

how to make payment.   I originally thought your company was in the United Kingdom.

But i just noticed on the invoice that you are in Las vegas, Nevada.

My phone is 303-264-9372.  Please call me anytime and I will pay with my debit card.

OR please send me an email with how and who to send a check to make payment.

What is the reason why a customer cannot simply pay on your website?

Thank you, 79000004

read more...
    0 16
    • mackhandyman
      Nigel67 Hi mackhandyman. Let me find your case number and I will ask the person handling the case to call you in the morning.
      • Apr 14
      • How do I pay for my parts?
        Nigel67 I have found your case and will send a message to my colleague in the Vegas office to call you for payment when he is back in the office in the morning.
        • Apr 14
  • New
    Minton32
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-09

hi everyone, I'm looking for 2 cones those above for my hi fi speakers. are there any available? 

thank you

read more...
    0 33
    • Minton32
      Dale_M Hi, I would advise going to the Support tab above and putting a Spares ticket through to us so that the team can advise you. I hope this helps.
      • Apr 12
  • New
    Vips
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-11

Hi,

I have a Tannoy Arena subwoofer which appears to have developed a problem. It plays very quietly and sometimes makes strange noises. I have tested the driver separately and it appears to work fine. 

Is it possible to obtain a new amplifier for this model?

Kind regards,

Vips

read more...
    0 27
    • Vips
      Dale_M Hi Vips as this is a Spares inquiry we don't have viability of inventory, can I ask that you submit a Spares ticket via the Support tab above and the team can advise price and availability for you please?
      • Mar 11
  • New
    Bascule
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-24

Hi,

I've had these so long I don't remember what they are ?

Wondering if anyone can help?

Cheers,

Andy

read more...
    0 65
    • Bascule
      Bascule The cabinet is about 25x50 cm
      • Jan 24
    • Bascule
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Bascule, upon review, it appears you have a pair of DC1000 from the Series 90 range. I have included a copy of the brochure for you in the link below if this is of any help.

https://we.tl/t-NCqpazmh1E
      • Jan 26
      • I've forgotten what these are!
        Bascule Cheers! :-)
        • Jan 26
    • Bascule
      Bascule Hi ChrisEdwards1 - Perfect, many thanks for that! :-)
      • Jan 26
  • New
    McQueen76
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-19

Salve ho un paio di Tannoy DC8t, e devo dire che le sottupunte su un diffusore da migliaia di euro è stato realizzato veramente male.

Nel senso che spesso si svitano ( forse per le onde sonore ) e i diffusori non sono stabili al 100% ma basculano.

Avete delle  basi per sostenerle disponibili come il modello successivo (DC8TI) ??

Vi allego una foto per farvi capire meglio.

Grazie Danilo

read more...
    0 47
  • New
    Pugwash1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-17

Hi. My XT 6F speakers are really overbearing in the high frequencies. Very harsh especially on vocals.

Im using a Musical Fidelity X-A2 amp which has been checked over and found to be fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks

0 58
    • Pugwash1
      PedroRodrigues Hi,Pugwash1, if you confirm that the cables that you are using are in good conditions and the power supply on your speakers are connected directly to a wall socket are behaving normally. In this case I would suggest to follow the link below to submit an assistance case for your unit so we can assist with more tools https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=Tannoy Thank you
      • Jan 18
    • Pugwash1
      Pugwash1 Hi Pedro. I thought that I was getting somewhere with the HF problem but in my opinion there is definitely a fault.
      • Jan 30
    • Pugwash1
      Pugwash1 Hi Pedro. I thought that I was getting somewhere with the HF problem but in my opinion there is definitely a fault.
      I have replaced cables and tried a brand new Audiolab amp with these speakers but all of the higher frequencies sound distorted.
      • Jan 30
  • New
    Timons
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-01-04

I have the Tannoy Gold 8s as front-right and front-left, with the Gold 7 as a center channel, and an Infinity 10" sub. I'd like to stick with Tannoys for the rest of my setup: a) 2x rear surround and b) possibly speakers to bounce sound off the ceiling. I may also swap out the sub, but that is lower priority.

The challenge for the rear surround is that I need powered in-wall, since it will be really inconvenient to wire from the receiver to the surround location. I will need to paint over the grill to minimize the visual impact. My receiver is an Arcam AVR390, and I expect to be sending the signal wirelessly via an SVS wireless transmitter and receiver.

Any recommendations for the rear Tannoy speakers?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 33
  • New
    nirpalbamrah
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-26

Hello , hope you are all well and safe. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but here it goes. 

I'm looking for tannoy revolution xt 8f and tannoy Tannoy Precision 6.4

Any help would be great.

I live in england

read more...
    0 44
Go to page