• New
    damienrichersounds
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-04

Morning 

not sure if any one can help, my kid has push in one of the super tweeters and I need a replacement.

they use the same driver by the look of it as the st50 super tweeter

and the Part number is 7900 0888

Or if any one can advice how to fix would be great full 

regards

damo 

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    nightcast2000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-18

Hello there,

I had bought a pair of Tannoy Revolution R3 Floorstanding Speakers. They are Bi-Amped to a Cyrus preamp and two Cyrus Power amps.

They are standing on thick carpet in my flat, but one is leaning to one side, so I need a set of 8 speaker spikes for them.

I have looked on ebay and Amazon, but I have no idea which thread my speakers use to facilitate speaker spikes, once I know this, my search will be a whole lot easier...

I want to thank you in advance for any assistnce given.

Kindest regards,

Nightcast2000

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Akelly01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-06

Hi there looking to find some specs on these speakers as there is very little on them!

I bought a pair solely after listening to them, but would be nice to know more about them. They have four tapped holes in the base but they didn't come with spikes or a plinth with spikes, I would really like to get them up on spikes instead of just being on the floor. What size are the tapped holes in the base?

What is the sensitivity of these, recommended amplifier for them? 
    If anyone can help with something that would be really helpful.

TIA

read more...
    0 24
  • New
    Jarn4x
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-06
    Hello,

My Name is Jarno and i live in Belgium. (sorry for my english)

My father was a huge fan of Tannoy.

He got two Arden loud-speakers for approximatelay 15 years. In 1989 he bought two HP GOLD Monitors 38cm with filters.

Sadly, he passed away on March 21. I know he cared a lot about it. I wish I could fix it.

Thanks

read more...
    0 16
    • Jarn4x
      Jarn4x other images
      • Jul 6
    • Jarn4x
      djtetei Have you tried talking to these guys? https://www.klinkerselectronics.be/
      • Jul 6
      • HP GOLD MONITORS - is there a way to fix ?
        Jarn4x yes, no answer from them...
        • Jul 6
    • Jarn4x
      djtetei I noticed on their website a phone number. Have you tried calling, also? I suspect that it will be difficult to restore those masterpieces to their rightful glory, given the fact that Tannoy doesn't hold the facilities in Scotland anymore and they pretty much stopped being their own masters. It's hard to keep heritage alive under these circumstances. Pity! If Music Group can't or won't help, you can try contacting s company in the US which restores Tannoy speakers and you can also try talking to some guys on Gearspace who owns the same speakers and restored them. I really wish you to be able to bring those beauties back to life!
      • Jul 6
    • Jarn4x
      ChrisEdwards1

Hi Jarn4x, if you have not already done so I would recommend getting in touch with Lockwood Audio.

Lockwood audio have been used by Tannoy for many years for servicing vintage Tannoy and supplying obsolete parts:
      www.lockwoodaudio.co.uk

UNIT 28
      28 Ryefield Crescent
      Northwood
      HA6 1LT
      Phone
      +44(0)144 282 4007
      Mobile
      +44(0)781 304 1959
      Email
      [email protected]

Alternatively please try the following eBay seller who stocks various old/rare components:
      http://stores.ebay.co.uk/mainlytannoy

• Jul 6
  • New
    bytar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-17
    Hello guys, I need your help. Tannoy Kingdom 12 User manual required. Can anyone please share?
    read more...
    0 10
    • bytar
      tpospisil Hello, has anyone used the Xvive U4R4 in-ear monitors with the Behringer Wing? My question is can one transmitter utilize multiple channels from the console so each band member can mix their individual in-ears from each receiver, which has up to 6 channels?
      • Jun 17
  • New
    Alvin19755
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-01

Hi, 

I have a pending parts order tagged to Case No: CAS-548761-F4R9T9 that I'd like an update on.

In the communications with your representative, it was communicated that shipment would be within 7-14 days. That last email was dated 28 Apr, and I have not received any updates at all.

Any chance of someone else within the team following up on this?

Thanks.

read more...
    0 18
    • Alvin19755
      Dale_M

I know there are delays with spares are present but I will pass your inquiry back to the team.
      • May 31
    • Alvin19755
      Stevel What size of speaker was going in there?? I have cvs6 and would like to turn them into outdoor pendent speakers
      • Jun 1
  • New
    pdameno66
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

hi everybody,

I just added a pair of ST100 to my beloved Legacy Eaton and I am wondering if there is a suggested crossover setup on the supertweeters that can match perfectly with the Eaton. At the moment I am at 18hz and 91 db and I am quite happy but I am not sure this is the best setting......any suggestion will be really appreciated ?. 
    thank you.

The amp is a McIntosh MA9000.

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    Xmicckax
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

Just received the speakers and have noticed that there's like threads sticking out of the driver around twitter.. is this normal does it affect the performance?

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    lonemok
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-29

Hey guys, i am looking for a cover replacement. any suggesutions where i can get this?

read more...
    0 22
    • lonemok
      Dale_M Please go to the Support tab above and submit a Spares ticket so we can assist you.
      • Apr 30
    • lonemok
      Kimon1983 i have the same problem, where can we get this replacement?
      • May 4
    • lonemok
      Kimon1983

Hello, any suggestions about this protection cover? Please can anyone help us to buy the replacement. Many greetings

• Jul 29
  • New
    damienrichersounds
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-28

Morning hope your well

Hoping somebody could help me please

i am after the schematics for a TD8 crossover please

Kind regards Damien

0 23
Go to page