• New
    kayaali74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

Hi , this is Ali From istanbul. I have maranz 2600 and garrad 401 turntable , which tonnoy series and models will be suitable for them, i will play  old vinly. thank you

0 5
    • kayaali74
      Dale_M Hi there can you advise if you intend on using 4 Tannoy speakers or just 2 of them with the Maranz 2600?
      • Jan 20
    • kayaali74
      kayaali74

i plan to buy 2 Tannoy Prestige Stirling GR Gold Reference , is it suitable for maranz 2600 or which model do you recomended to me. ı need 2 Tannoy speakers.

• Jan 20
  • New
    Austin1812
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-17

I have an open circuit on the voice coil of a Tannoy Cheviot 12inch dual concentric speaker. You can only hear the centre horn.  

I have checked the other speaker and it shows 5.8ohms across the main driver coil. 

Is a recone kit still available for this product which I understand has the coil as an integral part of the cone?

Kind regards

David Phillips

read more...
    0 2
    • Austin1812
      Nigel67 Hi David. Please submit a Spare Parts ticket and we will be able to advise pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jan 16
    • Austin1812
      Austin1812

Thank you.

• Jan 17
  • New
    Radders
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-16

Hi, any idea where I can buy a replacement tweeter for E11 HiFi speaker?  I've submitted a ticket to spares, wondering if any known suppliers out there?

0 2
  • New
    lauschmittel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-11

Does anyone know where to buy a tweeter replacement for a Tannoy 609?

0 3
    • lauschmittel
      Nigel67 Hi lauschmittel. Have you tried contacting our spares team? This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare parts tab and submit a ticket. You could also try Lockwood Audio - http://www.lockwoodaudio.co.uk/tannoy.htm or there is a ebay seller who goes by the name of MainlyTannoy.
      • Jan 11
  • New
    Chris58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-01

Any idea where I can get a replacement grille key for Tannoy Stirlings?

0 11
    • Chris58
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Chris58, If you have not yet done so I would advise opening a parts ticket via the support tab at the top of the page.
      • December 1, 2021
  • New
    JDSNELL
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-04

I purchased a pair of Ardens about 12 months ago, I havn't got around to applying the suppied wax yet. I like the unwaxed finish as it is, will leaving them unwaxed cause any long term problems to the cabinates walnut finish. regards Jon

0 6
    • JDSNELL
      Nigel67 Hi JDSNELL. Waxing the cabinets will stop the wood from drying out which could affect the look and feel of the wood. Most people seem to wax them at least once a year if not twice. I am not a speaker cabinet expert, but people do also mention that if the wood is allowed to dry out, then it could affect the sound characteristics as the density of the wood has changed. If you do decide to wax them, please make sure that you don't get the wax on the actual speakers themselves. There are also a number of Tannoy Facebook owner sites with some very knowledgeable owners that you could try joining and ask for opinions on there. Hope this helps.
      • November 6, 2021
  • New
    borealrepose
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-01

Hi,

Can someone please direct me to a telephone number, email or website where I can buy Tannoy wood wax.  I have searched high and low but can't find it on the Tannoy website.

Many thanks in advance

Derrick

1 15
    • borealrepose
      Nigel67 Hi borealrepose. Please send a ticket to our spares team and they will be able to advise availability and pricing. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • November 1, 2021
  • New
    BarredOwl
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-20

Does anyone know about getting the drivers 'rejuvenated' ? I have some cone rub sounds in one speaker. I love them and want to make them sound like new again. Any advice? 

0 10
    • BarredOwl
      Nigel67 Hi BarredOwl. in which Country do you reside? The only company that I know who recone speakers or who may have replacement drivers are in the UK and are Lockwood Audio - http://www.lockwoodaudio.co.uk/tannoy.htm. There is also a ebay seller who goes by the name of MainlyTannoy, but I think he only sells spares, but it may be worth looking him up in case he knows of anyone else around the world who can re-cone / rejuvinate speakers. Finally, there is a website that has masses of information on old Tannoy loudspeakers, but they also have a forum that you could join and ask the question there. https://www.hilberink.nl/speaker.htm. Sorry, one more place you could ask is on the various Tannoy Facebook sites such as this one https://www.facebook.com/groups/1833478533338036, but there are various others with passionate members around the world as well if you search for Tannoy. Hope this helps
      • October 20, 2021
  • New
    Ka7niq
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-05

I bought some Tannoy DI8 DC Speakers, and I am unable to listen to them because they have a weird connector on them.

I have been unable to find this type of connector anywhere! Can anyone help me ?

0 11
  • New
    siddsmarty5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-03

Hi am interested in buying the Tannoy Cheviot Loudspeakers. Where can i take a demo and buy in London?

0 19
Go to page