• New
    bytar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-17
    Hello guys, I need your help. Tannoy Kingdom 12 User manual required. Can anyone please share?
    read more...
    0 5
    • bytar
      tpospisil Hello, has anyone used the Xvive U4R4 in-ear monitors with the Behringer Wing? My question is can one transmitter utilize multiple channels from the console so each band member can mix their individual in-ears from each receiver, which has up to 6 channels?
      • Jun 17
  • New
    Alvin19755
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-01

Hi, 

I have a pending parts order tagged to Case No: CAS-548761-F4R9T9 that I'd like an update on.

In the communications with your representative, it was communicated that shipment would be within 7-14 days. That last email was dated 28 Apr, and I have not received any updates at all.

Any chance of someone else within the team following up on this?

Thanks.

read more...
    0 16
    • Alvin19755
      Dale_M

I know there are delays with spares are present but I will pass your inquiry back to the team.
      • May 31
    • Alvin19755
      Stevel What size of speaker was going in there?? I have cvs6 and would like to turn them into outdoor pendent speakers
      • Jun 1
  • New
    pdameno66
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

hi everybody,

I just added a pair of ST100 to my beloved Legacy Eaton and I am wondering if there is a suggested crossover setup on the supertweeters that can match perfectly with the Eaton. At the moment I am at 18hz and 91 db and I am quite happy but I am not sure this is the best setting......any suggestion will be really appreciated ?. 
    thank you.

The amp is a McIntosh MA9000.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Xmicckax
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

Just received the speakers and have noticed that there's like threads sticking out of the driver around twitter.. is this normal does it affect the performance?

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    lonemok
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-29

Hey guys, i am looking for a cover replacement. any suggesutions where i can get this?

read more...
    0 18
    • lonemok
      Dale_M Please go to the Support tab above and submit a Spares ticket so we can assist you.
      • Apr 30
    • lonemok
      Kimon1983 i have the same problem, where can we get this replacement?
      • May 4
  • New
    damienrichersounds
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-28

Morning hope your well

Hoping somebody could help me please

i am after the schematics for a TD8 crossover please

Kind regards Damien

0 23
  • New
    pdev
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-22

any advice on putting sand in revolution R 3

0 16
    • pdev
      damienrichersounds Can’t see anybody’s response to you but i used to sell these many years ago and I don’t believe they had a section you could put sand in but if they did you wanna go with play sand you can get it from Argos for around a fiver, Alternatively if you take one of the bass drivers out and place the sand in large ish freezer bags you can put that in the bottom also, good luck
      • Apr 28
    • pdev
      Dale_M Just a caveat, any modification to the speaker would void the warranty, a consideration to test this out may be wise after the warranty period is over. Hope this helps!
      • Apr 28
  • New
    mwvmathewson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-21

I have an old and much loved pair of Tannoy Golds that are not performing equally after moving house. One speaker sounds muffled compared to the other and I have isolated the issue to the speaker (swapping cables, changing interconnects and cleaning connection points). I don't see the model on the dropdown for a repair care request.

I think a capacitor is degraded on the crossover and wondered if there is anyone offering to service/repair the speakers to return them to a working set of speakers?

read more...
    0 27
    • mwvmathewson
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For Service help please contact our Service team by clicking on Support and then Care/Service to submit a ticket.
      • Mar 21
      • Tannoy M20 Gold Mk 2 issue
        mwvmathewson Thanks Kyle. What should I enter in the model if it is not in the dropdown list?
        • Mar 22
  • New
    budburma
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-18

My new Stirling have 75 hours on them are still very squawky. I have the treble energy all the way down and have wired them to the LF and jumped to the high both of which helps a little. My friends Stirlings sound great with my Leben integrated and wires. The sound's improved only mildly and I'm concerned that the tweeter may be faulty. Roughly how long is it expected to take to for them to break in?

My pair was made in Aug. 2020. Would that have been from the now closed Coatsbridge, Scotland factory or was it made abroad?

Thanks, Art

read more...
    0 17
  • New
    m1tsos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-16

Hi,

I wonder if it there is some replacement for the cocentric speaker 1717 for Tannoy Sensys DC2.

Thank you in advance.

Dimitris

Greece

0 19
    • m1tsos
      Dale_M We would advise raising a parts ticket from the Support tab and see if the team can advise you.
      • Feb 17
Go to page