Statistics

229,109 members
104,084 posts
  • LKC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-20

like to replace the spikes of Tannoy westminster Royal GR

with TAOC CS-120 Casters with 8MM screw.

Please confirm Westminstar royal GR come with 8MM spikes

0 33
    • LKC
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Wong Alex, I hope you are well. The spike size for the Westminster Royal GR is M12. Hope this helps.
      • July 21, 2020
  • LKC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-14
    a customer returned 1 piece Tannoy Stirling GR to our shop due to tweeter is not working, SN is 8000 6400 140626 700360 , Can you send us a new tweeter for replacement under warranty ? then we return the faulty tweeter to you in Aug 2020.
    0 39
    • LKC
      RexBeckett I don't think that this is the best place for distributor warranty claims. You could try opening a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • July 14, 2020
  • hifiheaven1549
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-08
    How do I get a update on support ticket CAS-114419-H3N6C8? I know how to log in and look at the status in my account, but nothing has changed in a week. Trying to get replacement drivers for a in-warranty Tannoy XT8F.
    0 37
    • hifiheaven1549
      leah Hello! Looks like your case is already with our Spare Parts team. Please expect an email from us soon. Thanks!
      • July 8, 2020
  • ayhankizmaz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-23
    I have Tannoy Kensington SE. Is there any upgrade kit for tannoy or what can I do for better sound.
    0 68
    • ayhankizmaz
      AlexLane Hi, there is no upgrade kit per say! What specifically do you want to improve? Could you detail your setup and space for me, might be able to give you some tips ;)
      • June 23, 2020
      • Tannoy kensington se
        ayhankizmaz Hi,
        • June 27, 2020
      • Tannoy kensington se
        ayhankizmaz Hi amp. İs asr emitter 1 and dcs puccini cd player my speaker cable is transparent audio biwire..
        • June 27, 2020
  • rsillito
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-06-16
    Hi -- I raised a support ticket CAS-107908-P8Q1S2 nearly two weeks ago but have had no response, so I am posting here in case this ticket has been missed somehow. There is a small tear in the rubber surround on the bass driver of one of my Tannoy XT8F speakers. I would like to obtain the necessary replacement parts to deal with this (e.g. a replacement rubber surround, a reconing kit, or even a replacement driver if the latter are available). If someone is able to help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. Many thanks!
    read more...
    0 40
    • rsillito
      GaryHiggins They changed everything, not surprisingly that might be screwed up too. Sorry, don’t see much official response here either except self serving promos. I guess keep trying is the best advice.
      • June 16, 2020
    • rsillito
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Rowland, i hope you are well.
      Unfortunately there is currently a back log of cases the team are working through which has caused a delay in their response. I will pass this on to a member of the team, however, they do need to work through them in date order.
      I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your patience.
      • June 17, 2020
      • Rubber surround / Re-cone kit / Replacement for XT8F bass driver
        rsillito Hi Chris, thank you for your reply. I'll look forward to hearing from someone soon then.
        • ·
        • June 17, 2020
Go to page