Statistics

253,564 members
131,132 posts
  • New
    Cocheese23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-14

Hello,i just took a spare tiket but perhaps you can just tell me if still ok to ask part for those old floodlight tfl 760 ?because this model was not on list model..?

0 1
    • Cocheese23
      Dale_M It is best to proceed with your ticket as only the Spares Team can answer your inquiry.
      • Thu at 6:31 AM
  • New
    Audioexperts
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-01

My Tannoy Di5a selfpowered loudspeaker, has a constant pop corn noise, and the blue LED on the rear side flashes with the same frequency as the noise. What can be done to fix this issue?

0 7
    • Audioexperts
      Nigel67 Hi Audioexperts. Many apologies for your question not being replied to previously. Your speaker will need to be sent to a local service centre for repair. To be able to proceed, we will require you to send us a Service ticket please. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you. Many thanks, and again, apologies for no-one getting back to you previously
      • Oct 10
  • New
    JosephDejarnett
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-08-16

Hello!  

Does anyone know where I might find a replacement high frequency driver or diaphragm for my Tannoy v12? 

I believe it is the hf 7900 0550.

Thanks!

0 33
    • JosephDejarnett
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For any spare parts inquiries please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Aug 16
  • New
    Subz34
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

Hi, I am looking for a pair of turbosound Venue TVX152 but I can not find, can you tell me a reseller in France or in Europe? thank you

0 46
  • New
    Joinville
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-07-01

Where to Down Load Turbosound Athens GLL File for EASE Focus v2.5?

0 67
  • New
    MattNorman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-30

Are Music Group still supporting legacy Turbo products?

Made a parts price/avalibility request a couple of weeks ago for a repalcment NuQ12 12" LS1221  So far no response.... 

Ticket Number: CAS-462964-H9Y8H3

If these are not supprted any more are there any details about the 12" driver avalive or a sugestion for an off the shelf replacment??

Regards,

matt

read more...
    0 63
  • New
    Meatohead123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-27

Hello I was wondering the best way to set up refrence monitors with my near field moniters thanks ray 

0 40
  • New
    Mcdee33
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-10

After 4 x iq10 compression drivers made by fane 

0 70
    • Mcdee33
      Dale_M Hi there can I advise you put in a support ticket from the above tab and select Spares so the team may be able to advise you? Many thanks.
      • May 10
  • New
    mikeatbormann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-10

Good day,

I'm curious why there is no white accessories for the NuQ102 speaker? If I order the NuQ102-WH speaker, wouldn't I also have an option for a NuQ102-SB in white? Is the intent for me to paint the bracket?

Thank you in advance.

read more...
    0 36
    • mikeatbormann
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Mike, unfortunately, the optional brackets for the NuQ102 are currently only available in black and there is no option for white brackets if the NuQ102-WH is ordered. If you wish they can be painted, however, please note any damage caused during this process will not be covered under warranty.
      • November 10, 2020
  • New
    MateuszMusialski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-07

Hey fox i have this bass bin with type d amp in it and i think coil is gone. Where i cane get one? 

read more...
    0 71
    • MateuszMusialski
      john0121 Hi Mateusz, If you fill out the spare parts via the support button at the top of the page then a member of the team will be able to advise you on this.
      • November 8, 2020
Go to page