Statistics

242,685 members
119,081 posts
  • New
    Subz34
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

Hi, I am looking for a pair of turbosound Venue TVX152 but I can not find, can you tell me a reseller in France or in Europe? thank you

0 15
  • New
    Joinville
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-07-01

Where to Down Load Turbosound Athens GLL File for EASE Focus v2.5?

0 37
  • New
    MattNorman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-30

Are Music Group still supporting legacy Turbo products?

Made a parts price/avalibility request a couple of weeks ago for a repalcment NuQ12 12" LS1221  So far no response.... 

Ticket Number: CAS-462964-H9Y8H3

If these are not supprted any more are there any details about the 12" driver avalive or a sugestion for an off the shelf replacment??

Regards,

matt

read more...
    0 31
  • New
    Meatohead123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-27

Hello I was wondering the best way to set up refrence monitors with my near field moniters thanks ray 

0 23
  • New
    Mcdee33
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-10

After 4 x iq10 compression drivers made by fane 

0 60
    • Mcdee33
      Dale_M Hi there can I advise you put in a support ticket from the above tab and select Spares so the team may be able to advise you? Many thanks.
      • May 10
  • New
    mikeatbormann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-10

Good day,

I'm curious why there is no white accessories for the NuQ102 speaker? If I order the NuQ102-WH speaker, wouldn't I also have an option for a NuQ102-SB in white? Is the intent for me to paint the bracket?

Thank you in advance.

read more...
    0 30
    • mikeatbormann
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Mike, unfortunately, the optional brackets for the NuQ102 are currently only available in black and there is no option for white brackets if the NuQ102-WH is ordered. If you wish they can be painted, however, please note any damage caused during this process will not be covered under warranty.
      • November 10, 2020
  • New
    MateuszMusialski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-07

Hey fox i have this bass bin with type d amp in it and i think coil is gone. Where i cane get one? 

read more...
    0 62
    • MateuszMusialski
      john0121 Hi Mateusz, If you fill out the spare parts via the support button at the top of the page then a member of the team will be able to advise you on this.
      • November 8, 2020
  • AnthonieHunter
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-09-29

If a DSP setting is changed, like an Eq setting, is it automatically saved after power down and next session power up?

I can not find anything about this in the manual.

Thanks for your answer!

0 112
    • AnthonieHunter
      JasonB81 Hello Anthonie - Yes the settings do save as you power down the speaker and when you turn it back on they will be back where you left it. You will need to leave the settings menu first. Thank you for contacting us.
      • September 29, 2020
    • AnthonieHunter
      AnthonieHunter Thank you for your answer!
      • September 29, 2020
    • AnthonieHunter
      AnthonieHunter I ordered it, as a monitor for acoustic guitar.
      But returned it the next day, because of way to much noise from the fan.
      • October 4, 2020
  • mikeatbormann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-10

To whom it may concern:

I am unable to download DSP presets from the Tannoy website. Specifically, the VX12.

I am unable to download documentation from the Lab Gruppen website, specifically documents on IPD 1200.

I am unable to download IPD Load Library data from the Lab Gruppen website.

read more...
    1 72
    • mikeatbormann
      ryu990 Same problem is happening to me when I download a driver for UMC202HD.
      • September 10, 2020
      • Broken download links
        mr-jolly Their entire file hosting site is down.
        • September 10, 2020
    • mikeatbormann
      mr-jolly Fixing this some time this month would be great, thanks musictribe.
      • September 10, 2020
    • mikeatbormann
      DavidKnighton Hello All,
      I've been alerted a short time ago that this issue has been resolved. Please check once more. The downloads should all be working as expected now.
      • September 10, 2020
  • mikeatbormann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-10
    To whom it may concern, Where can I find standard professional documentation on Tannoy loudspeakers, specifically VX15HP. Looking for detailed drawings for cabinet rigging points, center of gravity, dimensions. It would be wonderful to get frequency plots. Appreciate any help.
    read more...
    0 137
    • mikeatbormann
      Goetz Hi,
      please go to https://www.tannoy.com/downloads.html and search for the product. You will find a detailed product information document there with all info.
      Cheers
      Goetz
      • July 13, 2020
      • Missing documentation
        mikeatbormann Hello Goetz, I'm sorry but the information I requested does not appear in a quick start guide.
        • July 13, 2020
      • Missing documentation
        Goetz Hello Mike, look for a file called "Product Information Document"!
        • July 14, 2020
      • Missing documentation
        mikeatbormann I'm sorry, Goetz, the information is not available. As I indicated, only a quick start guide is available.
        • July 14, 2020
      • Missing documentation
        Goetz That's weird – I had it and now I can't find it either. I'm on it...
        • July 21, 2020
    • mikeatbormann
      Goetz Hello Mike, I located some technical documentation for you to download:

https://musictribe-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/p/goetzmueller_duerholt/Ef2zbaO7RxpAooKocrG4oSAB_nhRIf2nJT-Jl0Z8iQaAXA?e=UA5yRx

Seem's that I previously mixed up some files. I hope that helps!
      Goetz
      • July 22, 2020
      • Missing documentation
        mikeatbormann Hello Goetz, that is perfect! Exactly what I needed! If that level of information was readily available and easy to locate on all of the Tannoy items, more of my United States integrators/contractors would be excited about spec'ing Tannoy professional products into installations. Thanks again, Goetz!
        • July 22, 2020
      • Missing documentation
        Goetz Thanks Mike, glad I could help. I'll definitely let the team know – maybe there's a way to include more documents into the downloads. Cheers!
        • July 22, 2020