Statistics

186,489 members
56,236 posts
  • 2020-07-10
    To whom it may concern, Where can I find standard professional documentation on Tannoy loudspeakers, specifically VX15HP. Looking for detailed drawings for cabinet rigging points, center of gravity, dimensions. It would be wonderful to get frequency plots. Appreciate any help.
    read more...
    0 32
    • Mike Maly
      Goetz Mueller-Duerholt Hi,
      please go to https://www.tannoy.com/downloads.html and search for the product. You will find a detailed product information document there with all info.
      Cheers
      Goetz
      • Jul 13
      • Missing documentation
        Mike Maly Hello Goetz, I'm sorry but the information I requested does not appear in a quick start guide.
        • Jul 13
      • Missing documentation
        Goetz Mueller-Duerholt Hello Mike, look for a file called "Product Information Document"!
        • Jul 14
      • Missing documentation
        Mike Maly I'm sorry, Goetz, the information is not available. As I indicated, only a quick start guide is available.
        • Jul 14
      • Missing documentation
        Goetz Mueller-Duerholt That's weird – I had it and now I can't find it either. I'm on it...
        • Jul 21
    • Mike Maly
      Goetz Mueller-Duerholt Hello Mike, I located some technical documentation for you to download:

https://musictribe-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/p/goetzmueller_duerholt/Ef2zbaO7RxpAooKocrG4oSAB_nhRIf2nJT-Jl0Z8iQaAXA?e=UA5yRx

Seem's that I previously mixed up some files. I hope that helps!
      Goetz
      • Jul 22
      • Missing documentation
        Mike Maly Hello Goetz, that is perfect! Exactly what I needed! If that level of information was readily available and easy to locate on all of the Tannoy items, more of my United States integrators/contractors would be excited about spec'ing Tannoy professional products into installations. Thanks again, Goetz!
        • Jul 22
      • Missing documentation
        Goetz Mueller-Duerholt Thanks Mike, glad I could help. I'll definitely let the team know – maybe there's a way to include more documents into the downloads. Cheers!
        • Jul 22