Statistics

196,659 members
67,286 posts
  • New
    2020-11-24

Hi, we are in need of a replacement amp module for a Milan M12. Or a shipping addres for a authorzied service center

0 2
    • Spencer Weddle
      Kyle Johnson Hi Spencer, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us through the Support link at the top of the page. Select Service Request and submit a ticket.
      • Tue at 1:06 PM
  • New
    2020-11-22

Hi i need a part for Turbosound IQ 18 Bass Bin, It is the metal insert on the top of the bin to mount the pole for tops into, mine has cracked does anyone have any ideas where i could find this

0 3
    • Anth Mills
      Rex Beckett Hi Anth, try opening a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Nov 22
  • New
    2020-11-20

Is it possible to connect all of my iQ items (2 iQ12 and 2 iQ15b) to a usb hub so I can setup and control them from one computer?  Can this be done with a USB hub?  

0 8
    • Lee Wolloff
      Paul Vannatto Hi Lee, we had a discussion regarding this some time ago here on the forum. If I remember correctly the final answer was no, it did not work.
      • Nov 19
    • Lee Wolloff
      David Knighton Hello Lee Wolloff,
      The short answer as Paul mentioned is NO, you cannot run multiple units to a USB hub. The speakers themselves are not designed to be networked over USB, and even you attempted, you'd probably run into issues, because there's no way to ID the units. Also, USB isn't very reliable at distances over 5 meters, so unless all your speakers are clustered in one giant heap, it would be moot to even attempt. If you absolutely must have a solution, you could run a USB cable to every speaker and then just have them labelled appropriately on the computer end so that you can freely access them one at a time. Again, your real limitation here is distance.
      • Mon at 3:24 PM
  • New
    2020-11-16

What does it take to speak to someone about becoming an Authorized Service Center for Music Tribe Products?? I have been given the names of people to speak to, such as Esteban Meyer and Joy Schaffer. I have been trying to contact anyone for over a YEAR who would be able to give me a response! The only one that would give me any help was Colton Schaum, who is a parts handler for MusicTribe and he is only able to give so much help.

I see a lot of MusicTribe brands equipment come into my shop. I can either repair them at component level, based on my experience with other brands of similar equipment, or go through the extremely laborious task of trying to order board replacements through your not-so-convenient web portal. 

I would like to have my shop become authorized for repair. It is Myers Cartage and Sound LLC, located in Reeds Spring, MO. We are the only authorized service center for many other brands within a 150-175 mile radius of our location. We receive equipment from other states as well on a regular basis such as :Arkansas, Oklahoma and Kansas just based on our location. 

We are the main service center for the Music Stores in and out of our area: Guitar Center Springfield MO, Palen Music, Springfield Music, Will West Music and others  

We also service many churches, which in my experience, use a variant of the X32 console  

Check out our website: www.myerscartageandsound.com or our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/myerscartageandsound/

read more...
    0 2
    • Alford Myers
      William Reichling Hello Alfred, I've contacted you via email through the case you created. I will have someone contact you ASAP.
      • Nov 16
  • New
    2020-11-16

Looking for spare speaker cones for Turbo Sound iQ15 and iQ12. Please advise where to find.

0 8
  • New
    2020-11-14

I ORDERED THIS PRODUCT 11/04/2020. IQ15. THERE WAS 9 LEFT ON INCOMING AND THEY POSTED THAT THEY WOULD SHIP OUT 11/10/2020 OR SO. I WOKE UP 11/14/2020 AND THE IQ15 ORDER WENT INTO BACKORDER WITH NO ETA. PLEASE HELP ME I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF A INSTALL. THEY ALREADY HAVE A PAIR OF IQ15 IN THE CENTER. I HAVE A X32 INSTALLED. THE STEREO SIDES ARE OLD AND GOING OUT. THE CHURCH IS GETTING READY TO OPEN. PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH ME AT 9047045719. THIS IS DONLOUIS BROUSSARD AT db SOUND. 

read more...
    0 15
    • Don Broussard
      Paul Vannatto Sweetwater have them in stock (https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/iQ15--turbosound-iq15-2500w-15-inch-powered-speaker). I would suggest you cancel your order and get it from Sweetwater (and don't use all caps when posting - very hard to read).
      • Nov 14
    • Don Broussard
      Don Broussard I am a dealer.
      • Nov 15
      • Sales for turbo sound from Starin. Customer name is db Sound. My customer number is 23320. Po # is Free Reign. Order # is 2788680. Product is IQ15.
        Paul Vannatto This forum is meant for end users
        • Nov 15
    • Don Broussard
      Don Broussard I ordered on 11/04/2020. Sorry about the caps. My customer number is 23320. My order number is 2788680. Po number is Free Reign. The order is 2-IQ15 Turbosound. I guess your not handling dealers. Is there anybody in music tribe that can assist me.
      • Nov 15
      • Sales for turbo sound from Starin. Customer name is db Sound. My customer number is 23320. Po # is Free Reign. Order # is 2788680. Product is IQ15.
        Paul Vannatto I've sent a message to someone who should be able to help get the right contact for your dilemma. Since it is Sunday, he may not respond until tomorrow.
        • Nov 15
    • Don Broussard
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Don I would suggest to contact your distributor where you have made your order and request information, effectively as Paul mentioned this forum is for users as any sales information update should be requested directly to the partner where the order was done as I'm sure STARIN will be more happy to assist you on this matter
      • Nov 16
    • Don Broussard
      Lee Wolloff Don, I was told recently that Starin is no longer distributing Turbosound. I heard this from a local rep firm. You should contact the rep firm in your area to get an answer on this.
      • Nov 19
        Pedro Rodrigues That is correct but the process will be gradual as they still have stock of a few unit therefor my suggestion should be followed, but thank you for your contribution Lee
        • Nov 20
  • 2020-11-03

There needs to be some communication when we submit care tickets cause I need to give departments expectationa and timelines. So let's get this ball rolling on this care ticket.

0 8
    • Kristofer Smith
      Kyle Johnson HI Kristofer, Kyle here with Music Tribe. It looks like a member of our service team sent you an email yesterday at 2:10 PM Pacific time requesting more information. Please check your email and spam folders.
      • Nov 3
  • New
    2020-11-02

Need help!

What would cause my sub to stop working? Let me explain. I use my sub every week in church and have never had a problem. It's connected to another JBL spkr and you can see signal & power lights on in the back panel but no sound. I have no sound but do have signal....help!

read more...
    0 15
    • Guy Hayden
      Rex Beckett Hello Guy, it sounds as though there is a fault in the amplifier or driver. I suggest that you open a Care ticket.

At the top of this page, click Support and then select Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Nov 2
  • New
    2020-11-01

Im just singing and suddenly it stop. Shown at the video

0 28
    • John Mendoza
      Nigel Turner Hi John, is the unit cutting out, or is the problem just with the LEDs flashing on and off? Either way, I am afraid that your unit will require servicing. Please go to this link and submit a service ticket and we will be able to book your unit in for repair.
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request
      • Nov 1
    • John Mendoza
      John Mendoza Thanks Nigel for your reply. it just suddenly stop and LED starts tripping. Cant produce sound anymore\
      • Nov 2
    • John Mendoza
      Nigel Turner If the audio stopped as well, then it looks power supply related. I think that you will have to submit a service ticket using the link I gave you above.
      • Nov 3
  • New
    2020-10-29
Go to page