Statistics

215,299 members
88,406 posts
  • New
    RobertHatfield
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-18

Hi I have a behringer mpa200bt speaker that is asking for a code it will not let me access anything on it I have never put a code on it where do I find the code or how can I bypass it 

0 3
    • RobertHatfield
      PedroRodrigues Hi RobertHatfield please input PIN code: 0000, this will work if effectively no other pin code was set up. Thank you
      • Feb 19
  • New
    MondiMarku
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-13

hi musictribe.

0 7
    • MondiMarku
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi MondiMarku, if you are looking to purchase some of our products please reach out to our distributor within your region. The following link will redirect you to a list of our Distributor - https://www.turbosound.com/buy.html

If you would like to enquire about becoming a distributor please submit a pre-sales ticket by going to support at the top of the page and going to pre-sales, alternatively please follow this link:

https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=pre%20sales
      • Feb 15
      • Hi music tribe..i am i teresing for turbodound products..here in my country
        MondiMarku Yee man..im bean part but sameits slways talking..mee and you..i dont know where i csn asch how can by turbosounds products..in my country..i dont know why is so dificult this quation..if you by somthink in cina..in every mood they vontact you ewen watsup..i dont know here..how too doo more...its simple byoing products is my quation..??
        • Feb 15
      • Hi music tribe..i am i teresing for turbodound products..here in my country
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi MondiMarku, please accept my apologies, however, your response is very broken and very hard to make out. If English is not your first language please feel free to respond in your native language and I can translate this.

As stated above though if you are just looking to buy Turbosound products in your region please contact your local distributor, their contact information can be found in the following link:

https://www.turbosound.com/buy.html?isoCode=IT&type=STORE
        If you would like to enquire about becoming a distributor please submit a pre-sales ticket by going to support at the top of the page and going to pre-sales, alternatively please follow this link:

https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=pre%20sales
        • ·
        • Feb 16
    • MondiMarku
      MondiMarku Thank you man..you soo clear in response..im trying too take steps how i can by..in roolf os this site you give mee..thank you
      • Tue at 3:39 PM
  • New
    cristi140769
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-10

Hello

I have a Europort MPA 200BT.I instaled the app for IOS live control and when the upgrade firmware arrives at 80% this was blocked,and appears the message from the picture attached.And now everithing is blocked . Can you tell me what should I do?

Thank you in advance.

read more...
    0 6
    • cristi140769
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi cristi140769, if you have not yet done so I would recommend performing a factory reset then try carrying out the update again. To perform a factory reset hold down the encoder knob while powering on the device.

Please ensure you have a good BT Connection with the device as if it disconnects at any stage this may happen again. If you are still having issues updating via the app I would then recommend trying the Fallback procedure for the update as described in the attachment.
      • Feb 10
    • cristi140769
      cristi140769 thank you very much it works. Have a great day
      • Feb 10
  • New
    Yakoba
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-08

I have two loud speakers. I had a friend use them and now one makes a static/ screech when it is turned on even without a cable attached. The other appears to have no high end. Is the possibly a simple solution or will I likely need to send them in to be repaired? 

read more...
    0 6
    • Yakoba
      DavidKnighton Hello Yakoba,
      It definitely sounds like your friend may have caused some damage to your speakers. I would suspect they blew one of the high frequency drivers in one unit, not sure about the other with the screeching sound. I suggest opening a service request ticket using the SUPPORT link at the top of this page.
      • Feb 8
  • New
    Helen29
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-08

Hi guys I am a marriage celebrant and love my battery run speaker, however it is not hold it's charge after 21/2 years so I would like to have battery replaced. Where can I have this done in Nsw asap

0 5
    • Helen29
      Nigel67 Hi Helen29. Please contact our partner for Australia and they will be able to help you. This is

AUSTRALIS MUSIC GROUP

UNIT 1, 1-11 Sydenham road

Marrickville

Australia 46100

(+)61 2 9698 4444

[email protected]
      • Feb 7
      • Eurosport MOA200BT
        MondiMarku Hi nigel67..please..how can heave turbosound products inmycoumtry..TIRANA ALBANIA
        • Feb 13
      • Eurosport MOA200BT
        Nigel67 Hi, apologies for the late reply. The distributor for Albania is below. they are based in Germany. The contact is Misha Vucenovic
        Music Exports Gmbh
        Lindwurmstrasse 211
        Munich
        Germany +49 897 461 2390 [email protected]
        • Feb 15
    • Helen29
      Helen29 Thank you very much
      • Feb 8
  • New
    KieranPollard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-30

I have 2 ip1000s and 1 of them went into half power. To match the work up I have the gain this one up.

ive checked to see if any drivers have blown and they have not.

im at a loss, any help would be appreciated 

0 8
    • KieranPollard
      john0121 HI Kieran, if the level has dropped significantly on one of your speakers but not the other I would first recommend swapping the source material and cables to ensure that isn't the cause of the problem. Further then that it could be a problem with the amplifier. If you submit a tech support ticket via the support button at the top of the page then we can work through some more troubleshooting with you and arrange a service if necessary. Thanks
      • Feb 1
  • New
    mattthebandguy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-27

Hello,

I have a Behringer MPA100BT portable speaker.  Its Bluetooth dongle was damaged, and I'd like to order a replacement for it.

I'm in Oregon, USA.  How may I go about purchasing a replacement?

Thank you.

0 6
    • mattthebandguy
      KyleJohnson Hi Matt, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can order spare parts by clicking on Support at the top of the page, then scroll down and select "Spare Parts"
      • Jan 27
  • New
    geobluesguy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-19

Gievn that Singthing and VoiceSolo150FX both have coaxial 6.5 inch coaxial Tannoy speakers and 150 watt poweramps, do they both have the same max power / volume (spl) and frequency response?

0 15
    • geobluesguy
      PedroRodrigues Hi geobluesguy that is correct, both units have a Full range 6.5" TANNOY 2-way coaxial ICT Driver Amplifier 150W Class-D with 150W Smart Power compensation therefore both units have the same outputs characteristics. Thank you
      • Jan 19
      • Power/volume and frequency response of SingThing compared to VoiceSolo 150FX
        geobluesguy Many thanks for your prompt reply.
        • ·
        • Jan 19
  • New
    Nusty
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-10

Hallo,

gibt es auch eine normale Anleitung und nicht nur eine QuickStart Anleitung für den Turbosound iQ12?

Wo finde ich die Software zum verbinden PC mit den Lautsprecher?

Gruß Nusty

0 18
  • New
    MikeCallahan
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-12-31

Hello,

Is there a way to use the line level input in the IP 1000? Nothing is marked for line level, when using keyboards etc, not using

a dynamic microphone. so will have some mic lines.

Thank You

Mike

read more...
    0 17
Go to page