Statistics

254,452 members
132,139 posts
  • New
    AboveandBeyondProductions
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-22

Good day

I have recently heard that Proaudio distribution are no longer the importers of music tribe products into SOuth Africa. 

As a user, reseller and lover of the products, Please can we be advised as to who the new apointed importer/Distributer for the country is.

read more...
    0 4
    • AboveandBeyondProductions
      Dale_M Hi there we would advise you check the product page of the brand in particular and go to the buy tab, this should advise who is now selling products in your region.
      • Fri at 12:14 AM
  • New
    jvergara65
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-18

I am getting noise/cracks in the volume pots for mpa40btpro Speaker.

Where I can find the schematics of the electronics to be able to replace those faulty pots?

Juan Vergara

0 9
    • jvergara65
      Paul_Vannatto Is the MPA40BTPRO still under warranty? If not, have you tried cleaning the pots with contact cleaner? Schematics are only available for authorised service depots.
      • Mon at 9:10 AM
  • New
    sfmpoit957
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-14

Hi folks,

I'm a Canadian currwntly working in France for a few years and would like to purchase the Behringer K450FX.  According to the use guidebook, there's a General Export model that has dual voltage (120V-240V).  However when I check in Canada/US, they can only get the 120V model. WHen I check in Europe, they can only get the 240V model.  Where can I buy the dual voltage (General Export) model so that I can use it here in Europe and when I get back to Canada without having to use a power transformer?

Thanks for any help!

Moe

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    bostonsoundwork
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-10-13

Need a replacement module for a Turbosound M-12

0 5
    • bostonsoundwork
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For spare parts please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Oct 13
  • New
    staceyhainey
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-10-11

I have just purchased a pair of IQ15's.  The plan is to use ultranet from my M32c to send signal to the mains, 

Assuming I set the speakers on board eq to low cut, will the onboard xlr out pass the low frequencies to a set of subs?

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    BretHamer
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-20

I have the ip2000s....the Lower tower is all mids and the upper tower is highs? Is this normal? Also one of the speakers in the lower tower is rattling, I took it out and the speaker sounds fine, put it back in and it crackles, where do I get a decent replacement?

read more...
    0 9
    • BretHamer
      Nigel67 Hi BretHamer. Please contact our spares team for parts. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. It may be worth submitting a Technical Support ticket first of all as you mention that the speaker sounded fine when you removed it from the column. The Tech Team may be able to help you further in identifying the problem, just in case it is not the speaker that is faulty.
      • Sep 21
  • New
    Kpromo004
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-20

I HAVE A STATIC TYPE NOISE EVEN WHEN NOTHING IS CONNCETED

0 11
    • Kpromo004
      Nigel67 Hi Kpromo004. Is this a brand new speaker or has the fault just developed? Have you tried a different mains outlet just in case the one you are using is faulty? I would advise submitting a ticket to the Technical Support Department and they will be able to help you further and also determine whether your speaker is under warranty or not. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • Sep 21
    • Kpromo004
      Kpromo004

i have had this speakers for 5 years and tried other mains outlets but still the same. I have raised a ticket to support but not heard anything.

• Sep 23
  • New
    JARC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-17

We have recently had a fire which has destoryed our V15/T4 (I think: grey with 'Tannoy' engraved across the centre)  partnered passive PA system.

Could you recommend the nearest replacements in the current Tannoy line up for us to advise our insurers of replacement costs?

Many thanks,

Jonathan

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    Shakil1994
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-15

I have BEHRINGER B115W with a distorted woofer. It's now out of warranty. As I don't know the prices for repairs and spare parts, would it be worth repairing the speaker which would involve replacing the woofer, or do I just go ahead and buy another one?

I won't be carrying out the repair myself as I'm no expert, I'll be going to the authorised repairers as shown on the BEHRINGER website. It is difficult to obtain a price as the repairers keep saying they'll need to inspect it first. Though they have said the inspection fee is £30 to £40.

read more...
    0 9
    • Shakil1994
      Nigel67 Hi Shakil1994. If you submit a spares ticket, then the team will get back to you with pricing and availability for a new speaker. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket.
      • Sep 15
  • New
    Vin1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-24

How to daisy chain connect 2 Behringer C200

0 25
    • Vin1
      Nigel67 Hi Vin1. To connect two speakers together, you use a balanced XLR cable and connect the Output XLR on one speaker to the Line/Inst XLR on the second speaker.
      • Aug 24
    • Vin1
      Vin1 I wonder, is not in MIC-1 input from BEHRINGER C200? Also?
      • Aug 25
Go to page