Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-26

Will this speaker be released soon?

0 2
  • New
    deerashid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

I opened a repair service request (CAS-595142-S0J8W8) on 4/12/2022.  It is a warranteed item.  So far the only response I have received was an automated confirmation that I opened the service ticket.  I have identified the local authorizes service center in my area as per the MusicTribe website.  I need to have an RMA issued so I can start the repair process.  Can someone please help with that.  This is taking a ridiculously long time to resolve.

Thanks in advance

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 4
    • deerashid
      Dale_M Checking your ticket my colleague Leah has sent you an email on 10 May 2022 requesting your contact details etc, can you check your junk email and see if it has gone there please?
      • Wed at 6:43 AM
    • deerashid
      deerashid

I just checked everywhere I have nothing. Please forward to my email:[email protected]

• Wed at 7:58 AM
  • New
    rraczkowski29
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-24

My speaker won't power on

0 3
    • rraczkowski29
      Paul_Vannatto Did you check the powercon connector (typically blue) on the end of the power cord?
      • Tue at 8:39 PM
    • rraczkowski29
      Dale_M Can you try another power cable, power point? if you are still having issues please raise a technical ticket from the Support tab above.
      • Tue at 11:46 PM
  • New
    deerashid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-24

Is there an authorized repair center near Brooklyn,NY?

0 1
    • deerashid
      Dale_M Please go to the correct bran (Tannoy, Midas etc) official website then go to the Buy tab and search Service centre for your location.
      • Tue at 11:54 PM
  • New
    Mikey0001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-19

Is this product being re-released anytime soon?

0 3
  • New
    Crocadog64
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-13

Hi all. Just bought some IQ 15 and 18 speakers. Struggling to find how to update and control them with my mac, are they only supported by windows? TIA

0 7
  • New
    mikecarrillo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-11

Can anyone help me please I have an ip 1000 speaker and when I turn it on the backlight blinks on and off that's it and it wont turn on

0 6
  • New
    GerryRice3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-10

Is it possible to buy a new/refurbed amp module for a B300

0 11
    • GerryRice3
      Dale_M The B300 is now a legacy product and has ceased production, unless a seller happens to have any left by chance, there may be some available as used items on eBay etc You would need to inquire with your regional seller from the buy tab here https://www.behringer.com/buy.html
      • May 10
  • New
    deerashid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-09

On 4/12/2022 I started a ticket for service on a waranteed TurboSound item.  It's been 4 weeks now with no follow up or contact other than the automated confirmation of me opening the ticket.

I've exhausted all possibilities to contact Music Tribe.  Everything leads to a dead end.

Does anyone have any ideas about how I may be able to get through and get the service started?

Thanks in advance for any help

read more...
    0 15
    • deerashid
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Can you please provide your case number so I can look into it?
      • May 9
    • deerashid
      FlipF

I am having the same problem. My case number is CAS-598492-N0Q6C5

• May 11
  • New
    kellman008
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-09

No power  when switch on have replaced fuses in plug and internal fuse still no power

Can't see any burnt out components or dry/cracked joints. 

Any common faults that I can try to fix

0 11
    • kellman008
      Dale_M It sounds most likely that the PSU has died, we would advise going to the support tab and raising a Technical ticket if you require assistance.
      • May 9
Go to page