Statistics

223,463 members
97,657 posts
  • New
    Babber
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

What Behringer passive speakers are a good match for the Behringer KM750 amp? I've been looking at the VP1220 and B212XL. Would either of these 2 speakers work well with the KM750? 

Our venue is a small church of about 40 to 70 people in a room that can hold a maximum of 70 people.

The intruments we use are: Electric drums, bass, electric and accoustic guitars, piano, keyboard, and 3 vocal mics.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

read more...
    0 11
    • Babber
      DavidKnighton Hello Babber,
      The KM750 is 200 W per channel at 8 Ohm. Both the 212XL and the VP1220 are 800 W peak, so I wouldn't recommend the KM750 unless you run the amp in bridge mode, then you can push 750 W at 8 Ohms, which would be adequate.
      • Mar 31
  • New
    ThumpGC
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-03-07

only used 8 times, purchased 10/2019. 1 works fine, however, while working to get sound check, discovered this new powered speaker high end was not working, turned off then back on, 3 times, waiting 15 seconds, still no high end only low end, all powers on but NO high end... very frustrating and disappointed, I certainly HAD confidence in Behringer products....I paid good money for those....they shouldn't be working lime throw-away speakers.....they should last lo get than that

read more...
    0 9
    • ThumpGC
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your product. Could you please contact our Service team directly by clicking on the Support link at the top of the page?
      • Mar 7
  • New
    deborahkay2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-02

Can the battery be replaced?  I was going to open up the back of the speaker and read that it shouldn't be opened, so I didn't.  

We love the speaker but must have it plugged in to use.  

0 24
    • deborahkay2
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us directly through the Support link at the top of the page so we can advise you.
      • Mar 2
  • New
    mgpaco951
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-27

Hello I bought a Behringer MPA200BT on 4/10/18 but the battery doesn’t charge anymore where can I buy a replacement battery, please help

0 22
    • mgpaco951
      Nigel67 Hi, Please contact our spares department and they will be able to quote you for a replacement battery. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. This will open a new window. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Feb 27
  • New
    RobertHatfield
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-18

Hi I have a behringer mpa200bt speaker that is asking for a code it will not let me access anything on it I have never put a code on it where do I find the code or how can I bypass it 

0 14
    • RobertHatfield
      PedroRodrigues Hi RobertHatfield please input PIN code: 0000, this will work if effectively no other pin code was set up. Thank you
      • Feb 19
  • New
    cristi140769
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-10

Hello

I have a Europort MPA 200BT.I instaled the app for IOS live control and when the upgrade firmware arrives at 80% this was blocked,and appears the message from the picture attached.And now everithing is blocked . Can you tell me what should I do?

Thank you in advance.

read more...
    0 14
    • cristi140769
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi cristi140769, if you have not yet done so I would recommend performing a factory reset then try carrying out the update again. To perform a factory reset hold down the encoder knob while powering on the device.

Please ensure you have a good BT Connection with the device as if it disconnects at any stage this may happen again. If you are still having issues updating via the app I would then recommend trying the Fallback procedure for the update as described in the attachment.
      • Feb 10
    • cristi140769
      cristi140769 thank you very much it works. Have a great day
      • Feb 10
  • New
    Helen29
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-08

Hi guys I am a marriage celebrant and love my battery run speaker, however it is not hold it's charge after 21/2 years so I would like to have battery replaced. Where can I have this done in Nsw asap

0 15
    • Helen29
      Nigel67 Hi Helen29. Please contact our partner for Australia and they will be able to help you. This is

AUSTRALIS MUSIC GROUP

UNIT 1, 1-11 Sydenham road

Marrickville

Australia 46100

(+)61 2 9698 4444

[email protected]
      • Feb 7
      • Eurosport MOA200BT
        MondiMarku Hi nigel67..please..how can heave turbosound products inmycoumtry..TIRANA ALBANIA
        • Feb 13
      • Eurosport MOA200BT
        Nigel67 Hi, apologies for the late reply. The distributor for Albania is below. they are based in Germany. The contact is Misha Vucenovic
        Music Exports Gmbh
        Lindwurmstrasse 211
        Munich
        Germany +49 897 461 2390 [email protected]
        • Feb 15
    • Helen29
      Helen29 Thank you very much
      • Feb 8
  • New
    mattthebandguy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-27

Hello,

I have a Behringer MPA100BT portable speaker.  Its Bluetooth dongle was damaged, and I'd like to order a replacement for it.

I'm in Oregon, USA.  How may I go about purchasing a replacement?

Thank you.

0 15
    • mattthebandguy
      KyleJohnson Hi Matt, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can order spare parts by clicking on Support at the top of the page, then scroll down and select "Spare Parts"
      • Jan 27
  • New
    ralfschiffers
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-19

my 90 year old father in law has a B105D speaker. Streaming music from his smartphone with bluetooth is no problem. But he wants to use the speaker to strengthen the speaker from his android smartphone when he is making a call with us. Via Whatsapp oder regular telephone. We hear the ring via the speaker, but no sound from the call is streaming to the B105D.

Question: is this not possible?

Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 26
    • ralfschiffers
      PedroRodrigues Hi Ralf please be aware that the Bluetooth connection for the D105B was designed to received audio signal via Bluetooth, in the case of Whatsapp or phone call the Bluetooth on your phone would need to be required to receive and transmit via Bluetooth at the same time to the D105B. In certain implications that may be possible but I would advise your to contact the phone ,manufacturer to ask information on this matter. Thank you
      • December 21, 2020
  • New
    Bamsefar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-15

Does exist portable PA loudspeakers with built-in XR18 wireless mixer functionality?

0 22
    • Bamsefar
      RexBeckett Hi Jens, there are some PA loudspeakers that offer Bluetooth control of their simple mixers. I have not seen anything with comprehensive mixing capabilities comparable to an XR18.

Many users find that the compact stagebox format of the XR mixers is a big advantage as it helps to minimize long cable runs. Having to run all the instrument and mic cables to one of the speakers could be a cabling nightmare!
      • December 15, 2020
Go to page