Statistics

234,144 members
109,793 posts
  • New
    Danbuddle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-02

Hi all,

can any one point me in the direction of somewhere I can get some new clips for a ppa2000bt just picked up a second hand one and two of the clips that hold the 3 units together immediately broke ?

any help greatly received 

Dan

read more...
    0 12
    • Danbuddle
      WilliamR Hello, William from Musictribe here. Please click the support link above and open a parts request ticket. Someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Jun 2
  • New
    BirdLozano
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-31

im looking for an input board for this speaker and cant find it anywhere online so far. is it still available? if not, what do i do with the speaker? trash it? 

0 13
    • BirdLozano
      DavidKnighton Hello BirdLozano,
      For parts pricing and availability, please click the SUPPORT tab and submit a SPARE PARTS inquiry.
      • May 31
  • New
    myronbrito
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-05-30

I have the Behringer B115D speaker, I am trying to remove the front metal grill but I am unsure as there is no advice online.
    I have removed the front screws but it’s proving to be difficult.
    Could you help me in any way? Do i need to open the back screws and remove the case or something easier?

Thanks, Myron

read more...
    0 23
    • myronbrito
      NicJonesMT Hi Myron.
      We don't actually provide any support or assistance for self service repairs.

What I would recommend is opening a Service ticket (Click support above) and one of the team will be able to advise you further.
      • May 30
    • myronbrito
      carolynperry that's good
      • May 31
  • New
    Tubewizards
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-20

Basically I need the two channel amplifier insides for 2 behringer B115 D powered 2 channel thousand watt speakers and price

0 16
  • New
    samjohns146
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-17

I have an Europort MPA100BT sysetm that needs a new battery. This unit is out of warranty. Can you sell me a replacement battery or tell me which/where to purchase one? 

0 18
    • samjohns146
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. In order to order spare parts please click on Support at the top of the page and then click Spare Parts.
      • May 17
  • New
    mattitheiceman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

does it work also with flac, wav and other type of files or only mp3?

does it have a remote control to change songs or can I add one?

0 21
    • mattitheiceman
      DavidKnighton Hello mattitheiceman,
      The QSG for the B112mp3 gives the acceptable file format. See screenshot. As far as I know, there is no remote option for this device, as there is no built in IR sensor or BT receiver.
      • May 11
  • New
    CEJacksonSr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-04

Not to long ago I did a favor for a friend overseas in Korea and let him use a set of my B212A powered speakers. They don't work now. When he sent them back he told me that they accidentally got plugged into a 220volt outlet. I have opened the back couldn't find any char marks, checked the fuses. I can't seemed to find what's wrong with them. Any ideas. 

read more...
    0 23
  • New
    NeilW18
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

Hi. We have an outdoor cinema setup - inflatable screen and rear projection. The AV system feeds out to 4 B210D powered speakers (XLR) - 2 per side in series. I'd like to add a subwoofer in the centre, getting balanced left and right side feeds from the B210Ds on either side. 

Would the K10S Studio Subwoofer do the job? If not, what would be appropriate? 

I'd like to keep costs under $500, but might consider going to $1,000. The gear lives in a builder's trailer, so it's subject to a little bit of a rough ride at times and needs to be fairly robust. The B210Ds have performed pretty much without issue for almost 10 years, so  hopefully that suggests we're not rough on the gear. 

Thanks

read more...
    1 18
    • NeilW18
      PedroRodrigues Hi NeilW18 please consider that we have several solutions to offer and I would suggest to follow the link below to access it https://www.behringer.com/behringer/search-results.html?queryStr=subwoofer Thank you
      • Apr 27
    • NeilW18
      DavidKnighton Hi NeilW18,
      The K10S is going to be better suited for studio use. Outdoors you will probably not hear the effect of the K10S sub unless you're right up on it. You're better off using something like the B1200-D PRO, which is better suited for live use. You also might want to consider at least one sub per side for even coverage.
      • Apr 27
  • New
    Lperez07
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-25

I want to buy these items but Amazon tells me they don't have available at what time they will have it available.

BEHRINGER EUROLIVE B205D

Behringer Eurolive B212D

BEHRINGER F1220D

read more...
    0 40
    • Lperez07
      Nigel67 Hi Lperez07. I am sorry, but we do not have any visibility of stock or orders that partners have placed with us. I am sure that if you are able to contact Amazon, they will be able to give you the information of when they will be receiving their next delivery. Many thanks
      • Apr 25
  • New
    Babber
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

What Behringer passive speakers are a good match for the Behringer KM750 amp? I've been looking at the VP1220 and B212XL. Would either of these 2 speakers work well with the KM750? 

Our venue is a small church of about 40 to 70 people in a room that can hold a maximum of 70 people.

The intruments we use are: Electric drums, bass, electric and accoustic guitars, piano, keyboard, and 3 vocal mics.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

read more...
    0 42
    • Babber
      DavidKnighton Hello Babber,
      The KM750 is 200 W per channel at 8 Ohm. Both the 212XL and the VP1220 are 800 W peak, so I wouldn't recommend the KM750 unless you run the amp in bridge mode, then you can push 750 W at 8 Ohms, which would be adequate.
      • Mar 31
Go to page