Statistics

305,628 members
189,948 posts
  • New
    MONCELL099
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-21

I would like to know how much it would cost, including shipping, to get 2 replacement 5.25 speakers for B205D monitors.

Shipping to J0S 1M0, Quebec, Canada

0 1
  • New
    GizmoG_Álvarez
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-11-09

I've just tried a pair of these speakers and tried to work with its DSP. As there is no manual but a really plain quick stard guide I have some questions. DELAY. As I couldn't use two speakers at a time I havent been able to measure it, but... the screen shows it goes up to "16.0 MS".

That really makes me scratch my head: if it means 16 miliseconds it would be impractical for distances further than 6m away. If it was 16.0 meters (which is already a short distance) it would be 46.65 ms. 

On the other side: as I couldn't try with a pair of speakers... does it affect the input signals, or the LINK/OUTPUT line out?

Thanks all in advance!

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    Gsteele1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-27

Looking for replacement tweeters for my Behringer Eurolive B615's any help would be greatly appreciated. Also looking for a parts catalog for my Eurolive B215's

0 8
  • New
    DW7001mel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-25

I'm fixing a B115W for somebody. When I turn on the B115W the power light blinks orange any ideas what the problem could be. Before I dig into it.

Thanks Mike

0 12
  • New
    saifzack
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-24

Hi everyone, as a beginner I just bought 1 set of Behringer Europort PPA500BT, so may I ask where should i get a Effect Table as guide to use Klark Teknik Multi-FX Processor preset?

Sorry for asking, because I can’t find anywhere.

Here i'm attached pic as example.

Thank you very much for any help.

read more...
    0 22
    • saifzack
      Dale_M Thank you for your inquiry, I have checked the QSG documentation and it appears to have been missed, I will see if this can be corrected.
      • Aug 23
    • saifzack
      saifzack Thank you for your respon..so where should i get the effect table
      • Aug 27
  • New
    aruizj
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-01

Guys need your suggestions: It seems like I have a faulty electrical ground connection (I think is on my Cable TV provider side), and my loudspeakers, pick up the noise. Any recommendation on how to deal with it? I have a pair of 12" Behringer. Thanks for your suggestion and recomendations.

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    genging
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-26

Please share how to connect pair 2 PK115A speakers, output stereo sound,  I get sound from bluetooth.

FROM Spec: A speakON speaker output connector allows the PK115A to power most passive 8-ohm speakers such as the PK110 or PK112. For a true stereo L/R operation, two PK115As are needed with each to receive independent the left and right signals respectively.

read more...
    1 10
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-07-26

SAT Series
    https://www.behringer.com/series.html?category=R-BEHRINGER-SATSERIES

Learn More:

SAT 1004 BUNDLE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Eh3DBvzmgs

SAT 1008 SUBA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwUylvlVwJs

SAT 1004
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H2PL13halg

Ultra-Compact Passive Installed Loudspeakers, Active PA Subwoofers with Built-In Stereo Crossover and Complete PUB Installation Speaker Bundles with Passive PA Speakers, Active PA Subwoofers and More

From: $59.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #SAT1004BUNDLE #SAT1004 #SAT1008 SUBA #SATSeries #Loudspeakers #SurfaceMountSpeaker #PortablePASpeaker

read more...
    0 33
  • New
    Smithy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-21

Can anyone tell me where I might get a replacement "Behringer yellow logo" for the front of my 208D active speaker. Its about 62mm along the base and 43mm at the triangle apex...  Any help would be appreciated,  Cheers

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    Dmitrii
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-07-20

Hi, 

please prompt - when using extension output of Behringer PK108A to powering Behringer PK108 - will this PA will work as a stereo system or as a mono system?

0 17
    • Dmitrii
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. It would be mono, the input on the PK108A is mono and the output reproduces the same mono signal.
      • Jul 20
      • Behringer PK active series
        Dmitrii Thanks Kyle, I've read that it could power several PAs - how many exactly is allowed?
        • Jul 21
Go to page