Statistics

187,346 members
57,222 posts
  • 2020-10-02

Who do I need to hunt down to get replacement parts for this subwoofer? I have submitted 2 spare parts requests with zero response from MT. I know the part I need and I know how to replace it. This is for one of my clients and they've been waiting for me to get a response for 2 weeks.

read more...
    0 8
    • Christopher Janes
      Leah from Music Tribe Hello, @CMComputing ,

Thanks for your patience! Will you please let me know your case numbers? I'll let our parts team know to follow up as soon as possible.

Thanks!
      • Oct 2
    • Christopher Janes
      Christopher Janes Still waiting on a second reply from MT.
      • Oct 19
    • Christopher Janes
      Christopher Janes Case Number: CAS-140937-J7K8L8
      • Oct 19
    • Christopher Janes
      Christopher Janes This subwoofer is still under warranty and I'm just needing a replacement part. I've received the first reply with the price and part number, but haven't heard anything since I responded to it. We're going on a month with only a single reply.
      • Oct 19
    • Christopher Janes
      Leah from Music Tribe Hello @CMComputing ,

It looks like our Parts team has just responded to you. Please reply to Zack's email for more information.

Thanks again for your patience.
      • Oct 21
  • 2020-09-30

Hi,

I recently acquired a Behringer DR110DSP speaker for PA as the user manual specified a "Feature lockout function"

However, i have not be able to find the shortcut or menu entry to achieve this...

Is it a key combination ? What is it ?

Thanks for your answers.

read more...
    0 9
    • Giacobbino Pozzo
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Giacobbino the Lockout function for all settings is related to the Auto-standby, short circuit, open circuit, thermal and is activated if the unit is in any of these stages.
      • Oct 2
  • 2020-07-28

How do I register products like my new pair of Beringer speakers?

0 97
    • Jay Buzy
      Kyle Johnson Hi there, to register a product you can click the Support button at the top of this page, and then select Create a ticket and select Product Registration from the drop down menu.
      • Jul 28
  • 2020-07-23

Just purchased and can't find where to plug headphones jack,is this possible?

I don't want to make enemies with my neighbours with the noise.

cheers

0 9
    • Greg Deeble
      Chris Edwards Hi Gorminator, I hope you are well. It is not possible to use headphones with the ACX 900, none of the ACX models come with a headphone output.
      If you wish to use headphones with the ACX900 and ACX1800 you could do this by utilizing the balanced line outputs on the back into a mixer or audio interface, however, this does not bypass the speaker.
      • Jul 23
    • Greg Deeble
      Greg Deeble Thanks Chris,I suspected not.....
      • Jul 23
  • 2020-07-08
    Hi, I create a ticket for service request days ago, and I haven´t received the answer. Could you help me? Erick B.
    0 20
  • 2020-07-08
    Is it possible to design a speaker to your specification? I mean in terms of colour and size please.
    0 13
    • STEPHEN ODENY
      Goetz Mueller-Duerholt Hey SODENY,
      we can't do individual products (yet) but if you like to describe the speaker of your dreams here I'll make sure our loudspeaker development team sees your idea!
      Cheers,
      Goetz
      • Jul 10
  • 2020-06-24
    0 29
    • Behringer
      Bill J Guerrero I’m trying to get firmware OS X for my NX3000D where do I go all I see is for windows
      • Jun 24
      • The PK108 350-Watt Speaker Now Available
        Pedro Rodrigues Hi Bill Happy to help you, when you mean firmware you means the NX Series Edit PC V1.0 for the NX3000D or you need the firmware on a service perspective?
        • Jun 24
  • 2020-06-22
    I would like to know if i ever have an issue with my behringer Speakers or soundboard, how do i use the warranty? What will i have to do?
    0 48
    • Steven Brown
      Rex Beckett You would raise a Care ticket for Service Repair by clicking Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket at the top of this page. If you have not already done so, you should register your products using the same portal to create a Product Registration ticket.
      • Jun 22