Statistics

174,340 members
41,901 posts
  • 2020-07-28

How do I register products like my new pair of Beringer speakers?

0 21
    • Yizzy1
      Kyle Johnson Hi there, to register a product you can click the Support button at the top of this page, and then select Create a ticket and select Product Registration from the drop down menu.
      • Jul 28
  • 2020-07-23

Just purchased and can't find where to plug headphones jack,is this possible?

I don't want to make enemies with my neighbours with the noise.

cheers

0 2
    • Gorminator
      Chris Edwards Hi Gorminator, I hope you are well. It is not possible to use headphones with the ACX 900, none of the ACX models come with a headphone output.
      If you wish to use headphones with the ACX900 and ACX1800 you could do this by utilizing the balanced line outputs on the back into a mixer or audio interface, however, this does not bypass the speaker.
      • Jul 23
    • Gorminator
      Gorminator Thanks Chris,I suspected not.....
      • Jul 23
  • 2020-07-08
    Hi, I create a ticket for service request days ago, and I haven´t received the answer. Could you help me? Erick B.
    0 14
    • ERICK BOCKELMANN
      Leah D Hey Erick! I've looked into your case. Please expect a response from us shortly. Thanks!
      • Jul 8
  • 2020-07-08
    Is it possible to design a speaker to your specification? I mean in terms of colour and size please.
    0 2
    • SODENY
      Goetz Hey SODENY,
      we can't do individual products (yet) but if you like to describe the speaker of your dreams here I'll make sure our loudspeaker development team sees your idea!
      Cheers,
      Goetz
      • Jul 10
  • 2020-06-24
    0 9
    • Behringer
      Bill J Guerrero I’m trying to get firmware OS X for my NX3000D where do I go all I see is for windows
      • Jun 24
      • The PK108 350-Watt Speaker Now Available
        Pedro Rodrigues Hi Bill Happy to help you, when you mean firmware you means the NX Series Edit PC V1.0 for the NX3000D or you need the firmware on a service perspective?
        • Jun 24
  • 2020-06-22
    I would like to know if i ever have an issue with my behringer Speakers or soundboard, how do i use the warranty? What will i have to do?
    0 16
    • Steven Brown
      Rex Beckett You would raise a Care ticket for Service Repair by clicking Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket at the top of this page. If you have not already done so, you should register your products using the same portal to create a Product Registration ticket.
      • Jun 22