Statistics

242,665 members
119,061 posts
  • New
    dalryc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-31

Hi,

I have two KXD15 for keyboard practise and thinking of adding a pair of subs.

The manual details connecting a B1500D-PRO using a 1/4 inch jack and I guess it’s XLR terminated.

As the B1500D-PRO is no longer available I can source a pair of VQ1500D with similar connections.

Can I adjust the crossover frequency to allow the sub to handle the low frequencies only and the KXD15 to handle the mid and high frequencies?

If not, is there a benefit to a 15" sub to a 15" combo?

Regards,

Dalryc

read more...
    0 12
    • dalryc
      PedroRodrigues Hi Please consider that the VQ1800D when it comes to frequency control will provides very similar tools as the B1500D-PRO does, as they both offer HIGH CUT controls the upper corner frequency for the subwoofer’s amplifier and you will not have any issues implementing the VQ1800 with your KXD15. Nevertheless you must be aware that when it comes to crossover function that is managed exclusively by the KXD15 that feeds the lower frequencies on to the Sub not allowing any fine adjustments. For this set up you must use a 1/4" TS 120 Ω, unbalanced connector to feed the signal on to any Sub. Thank you
      • Aug 1
      • Subwoofer for a Keyboard Amp/PA Combo ?
        dalryc Hi Pedro, thanks for that as I now understand. I will be looking at the VQ1500D rather than the 18" speaker - should that benefit me with the 15" combo amp? Also, Can I feed into the sub woofer then use it's crossover to feed into the keyboard amp? Regards, Dalryc
        • ·
        • Aug 1
  • New
    oipaz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-30

Hi all, when using the front RCA input, I get noise and buzz, also changing cables. Now, the cables are actually old and could be the culprit here, but: is there any chance that the nois comes from the B205D? It is really new, in case I believe I can ask for a replacement (thru amazon).

Thanks a lot

Andrea

read more...
    0 5
    • oipaz
      Dale_M Really you need to obtain known good cables to see if that is the issue, if you don't have any at hand, you could try the suspect cable on another device/friends device to A/B test them and conclude if its the cable of the B205D's connection. If it is the B205D please go to the support tab above and select Service.
      • Jul 29
  • New
    Maygo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-25

where is the best place to source beringer replacement parts?

0 14
  • New
    Hawkweber
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-25

On the Behringer PK115A there are 2 "MIC" input sections, MIC1/2.  Each one has an XLR and a 1/4" input.  Is the 1/4" input in each of those sections Line level or MIC level?  I hope it is Line as I find it odd to only have Line level using RCA connections.  

read more...
    0 12
    • Hawkweber
      DavidKnighton Hello Hawkweber,
      The QSG states that the XLR and PHONO jacks are for "Mic Inputs 1/2". It does not allude to the phono inputs being line level, or the xlr inputs for that matter. It may be possible to turn the mic input all the way down to minimum in order to accept a line level signal, however there's nothing in the QSG to back that up.
      • Jul 26
  • New
    DwayneAdaya
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-24

TRS plug 1/4 jack place here and the TIP part left inside.. i cant remove im wondering if you have spare part for this red One.

0 18
    • DwayneAdaya
      DwayneAdaya BEHRINGER EUROSPORT EPS500 MODEL
      • Jul 24
      • Back Speaker 1/4 female Plug
        Nigel67 Hi DwayneAdaya. Please contact our spare parts team and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks.
        • Jul 25
  • New
    DavidCastro
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-23

My new speakers will not power up..

No red light as you switch on.

Everything is new with this product,new kettle leads Everything.

Please help!!

0 16
    • DavidCastro
      WilliamR Hello David, Please click on the support link above and create a tech support ticket and someone will contact you to get this sorted out for you ASAP.
      • Jul 23
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-25

DR18SUB

bit.ly/Behringer-DR18SUB

Powered by a 2400-Watt Class-D amplifier, an 18” long-excursion subwoofer and an incredible array of professional features, the DR18SUB produces extreme levels of deep punch, along with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems!

Learn More: https://youtu.be/R4hSKhWUYIo
    List Price: $449

#Behringer #DR1SUB #DRSeries #Portable #Active #Powered #Loudspeakers #Speakers #Subwoofers
    read more...
    0 62
  • New
    Danbuddle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-02

Hi all,

can any one point me in the direction of somewhere I can get some new clips for a ppa2000bt just picked up a second hand one and two of the clips that hold the 3 units together immediately broke ?

any help greatly received 

Dan

read more...
    0 45
    • Danbuddle
      WilliamR Hello, William from Musictribe here. Please click the support link above and open a parts request ticket. Someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Jun 2
  • New
    BirdLozano
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-31

im looking for an input board for this speaker and cant find it anywhere online so far. is it still available? if not, what do i do with the speaker? trash it? 

0 44
    • BirdLozano
      DavidKnighton Hello BirdLozano,
      For parts pricing and availability, please click the SUPPORT tab and submit a SPARE PARTS inquiry.
      • May 31
  • New
    myronbrito
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-05-30

I have the Behringer B115D speaker, I am trying to remove the front metal grill but I am unsure as there is no advice online.
    I have removed the front screws but it’s proving to be difficult.
    Could you help me in any way? Do i need to open the back screws and remove the case or something easier?

Thanks, Myron

read more...
    0 64
    • myronbrito
      NicJonesMT Hi Myron.
      We don't actually provide any support or assistance for self service repairs.

What I would recommend is opening a Service ticket (Click support above) and one of the team will be able to advise you further.
      • May 30
    • myronbrito
      carolynperry that's good
      • May 31
Go to page