Statistics

242,668 members
119,064 posts
  • New
    Tubewizards
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-20

Basically I need the two channel amplifier insides for 2 behringer B115 D powered 2 channel thousand watt speakers and price

0 35
  • New
    samjohns146
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-17

I have an Europort MPA100BT sysetm that needs a new battery. This unit is out of warranty. Can you sell me a replacement battery or tell me which/where to purchase one? 

0 57
    • samjohns146
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. In order to order spare parts please click on Support at the top of the page and then click Spare Parts.
      • May 17
  • New
    mattitheiceman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

does it work also with flac, wav and other type of files or only mp3?

does it have a remote control to change songs or can I add one?

0 36
    • mattitheiceman
      DavidKnighton Hello mattitheiceman,
      The QSG for the B112mp3 gives the acceptable file format. See screenshot. As far as I know, there is no remote option for this device, as there is no built in IR sensor or BT receiver.
      • May 11
  • New
    CEJacksonSr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-04

Not to long ago I did a favor for a friend overseas in Korea and let him use a set of my B212A powered speakers. They don't work now. When he sent them back he told me that they accidentally got plugged into a 220volt outlet. I have opened the back couldn't find any char marks, checked the fuses. I can't seemed to find what's wrong with them. Any ideas. 

read more...
    0 56
  • New
    NeilW18
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

Hi. We have an outdoor cinema setup - inflatable screen and rear projection. The AV system feeds out to 4 B210D powered speakers (XLR) - 2 per side in series. I'd like to add a subwoofer in the centre, getting balanced left and right side feeds from the B210Ds on either side. 

Would the K10S Studio Subwoofer do the job? If not, what would be appropriate? 

I'd like to keep costs under $500, but might consider going to $1,000. The gear lives in a builder's trailer, so it's subject to a little bit of a rough ride at times and needs to be fairly robust. The B210Ds have performed pretty much without issue for almost 10 years, so  hopefully that suggests we're not rough on the gear. 

Thanks

read more...
    1 27
    • NeilW18
      PedroRodrigues Hi NeilW18 please consider that we have several solutions to offer and I would suggest to follow the link below to access it https://www.behringer.com/behringer/search-results.html?queryStr=subwoofer Thank you
      • Apr 27
    • NeilW18
      DavidKnighton Hi NeilW18,
      The K10S is going to be better suited for studio use. Outdoors you will probably not hear the effect of the K10S sub unless you're right up on it. You're better off using something like the B1200-D PRO, which is better suited for live use. You also might want to consider at least one sub per side for even coverage.
      • Apr 27
  • New
    Lperez07
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-25

I want to buy these items but Amazon tells me they don't have available at what time they will have it available.

BEHRINGER EUROLIVE B205D

Behringer Eurolive B212D

BEHRINGER F1220D

read more...
    0 65
    • Lperez07
      Nigel67 Hi Lperez07. I am sorry, but we do not have any visibility of stock or orders that partners have placed with us. I am sure that if you are able to contact Amazon, they will be able to give you the information of when they will be receiving their next delivery. Many thanks
      • Apr 25
  • New
    Babber
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

What Behringer passive speakers are a good match for the Behringer KM750 amp? I've been looking at the VP1220 and B212XL. Would either of these 2 speakers work well with the KM750? 

Our venue is a small church of about 40 to 70 people in a room that can hold a maximum of 70 people.

The intruments we use are: Electric drums, bass, electric and accoustic guitars, piano, keyboard, and 3 vocal mics.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

read more...
    0 65
    • Babber
      DavidKnighton Hello Babber,
      The KM750 is 200 W per channel at 8 Ohm. Both the 212XL and the VP1220 are 800 W peak, so I wouldn't recommend the KM750 unless you run the amp in bridge mode, then you can push 750 W at 8 Ohms, which would be adequate.
      • Mar 31
  • New
    ThumpGC
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-03-07

only used 8 times, purchased 10/2019. 1 works fine, however, while working to get sound check, discovered this new powered speaker high end was not working, turned off then back on, 3 times, waiting 15 seconds, still no high end only low end, all powers on but NO high end... very frustrating and disappointed, I certainly HAD confidence in Behringer products....I paid good money for those....they shouldn't be working lime throw-away speakers.....they should last lo get than that

read more...
    0 37
    • ThumpGC
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your product. Could you please contact our Service team directly by clicking on the Support link at the top of the page?
      • Mar 7
  • New
    deborahkay2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-02

Can the battery be replaced?  I was going to open up the back of the speaker and read that it shouldn't be opened, so I didn't.  

We love the speaker but must have it plugged in to use.  

0 38
    • deborahkay2
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us directly through the Support link at the top of the page so we can advise you.
      • Mar 2
  • New
    mgpaco951
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-27

Hello I bought a Behringer MPA200BT on 4/10/18 but the battery doesn’t charge anymore where can I buy a replacement battery, please help

0 98
    • mgpaco951
      Nigel67 Hi, Please contact our spares department and they will be able to quote you for a replacement battery. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. This will open a new window. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Feb 27
    • mgpaco951
      JasonMaier Fire hazard.... I too purchased one of these early model MPA200BT. My battery also went bad around the same time. But instead of it just going dead it leaked battery acid all over the circuit board, destroying the unit. I filled out the 3 year warranty as soon as I got the unit. Unfortunately Behringer claims that this is not covered under the warranty period. I find this kind of behavior by a reputable company unacceptable. When I opened the MPA200BT the acid had shorted the battery wiring and was visibly burnt black and hot. I'm glad my house did not burn down. Long story short Bheringer will not honor their warranty and will not stand behind their products.
      • Jun 30
Go to page