Statistics

241,384 members
117,653 posts
  • New
    Helen29
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-08

Hi guys I am a marriage celebrant and love my battery run speaker, however it is not hold it's charge after 21/2 years so I would like to have battery replaced. Where can I have this done in Nsw asap

0 56
    • Helen29
      Nigel67 Hi Helen29. Please contact our partner for Australia and they will be able to help you. This is

AUSTRALIS MUSIC GROUP

UNIT 1, 1-11 Sydenham road

Marrickville

Australia 46100

(+)61 2 9698 4444

[email protected]
      • Feb 7
      • Eurosport MOA200BT
        MondiMarku Hi nigel67..please..how can heave turbosound products inmycoumtry..TIRANA ALBANIA
        • Feb 13
      • Eurosport MOA200BT
        Nigel67 Hi, apologies for the late reply. The distributor for Albania is below. they are based in Germany. The contact is Misha Vucenovic
        Music Exports Gmbh
        Lindwurmstrasse 211
        Munich
        Germany +49 897 461 2390 [email protected]
        • Feb 15
    • Helen29
      Helen29 Thank you very much
      • Feb 8
  • New
    mattthebandguy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-27

Hello,

I have a Behringer MPA100BT portable speaker.  Its Bluetooth dongle was damaged, and I'd like to order a replacement for it.

I'm in Oregon, USA.  How may I go about purchasing a replacement?

Thank you.

0 51
    • mattthebandguy
      KyleJohnson Hi Matt, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can order spare parts by clicking on Support at the top of the page, then scroll down and select "Spare Parts"
      • Jan 27
  • New
    ralfschiffers
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-19

my 90 year old father in law has a B105D speaker. Streaming music from his smartphone with bluetooth is no problem. But he wants to use the speaker to strengthen the speaker from his android smartphone when he is making a call with us. Via Whatsapp oder regular telephone. We hear the ring via the speaker, but no sound from the call is streaming to the B105D.

Question: is this not possible?

Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 51
    • ralfschiffers
      PedroRodrigues Hi Ralf please be aware that the Bluetooth connection for the D105B was designed to received audio signal via Bluetooth, in the case of Whatsapp or phone call the Bluetooth on your phone would need to be required to receive and transmit via Bluetooth at the same time to the D105B. In certain implications that may be possible but I would advise your to contact the phone ,manufacturer to ask information on this matter. Thank you
      • December 21, 2020
  • New
    Bamsefar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-15

Does exist portable PA loudspeakers with built-in XR18 wireless mixer functionality?

0 56
    • Bamsefar
      RexBeckett Hi Jens, there are some PA loudspeakers that offer Bluetooth control of their simple mixers. I have not seen anything with comprehensive mixing capabilities comparable to an XR18.

Many users find that the compact stagebox format of the XR mixers is a big advantage as it helps to minimize long cable runs. Having to run all the instrument and mic cables to one of the speakers could be a cabling nightmare!
      • December 15, 2020
  • New
    Nortyk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-26

Hi, I'm a hobbyist DJ and I'm thinking of getting the VQ1500D active subwoofer for my setup. I currently have a DJ controller plugged into the RCA media input of my amp, which is connected to two mission stereo speakers.

The only output on the back of my amp for subs is an RCA output, and the input for the VQ1500D is XLR. If I was to use an RCA to XLR cable to connect the amp to the sub, would the music coming from my controller come out of the sub? 

Probably a stupid question but I'm quite new to the whole thing, thanks!

read more...
    0 52
  • New
    jepoy0811
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-01

Im just singing and suddenly it stop. Shown at the video

0 119
    • jepoy0811
      Nigel67 Hi John, is the unit cutting out, or is the problem just with the LEDs flashing on and off? Either way, I am afraid that your unit will require servicing. Please go to this link and submit a service ticket and we will be able to book your unit in for repair.
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request
      • November 1, 2020
    • jepoy0811
      jepoy0811 Thanks Nigel for your reply. it just suddenly stop and LED starts tripping. Cant produce sound anymore\
      • November 2, 2020
    • jepoy0811
      Nigel67 If the audio stopped as well, then it looks power supply related. I think that you will have to submit a service ticket using the link I gave you above.
      • November 3, 2020
    • jepoy0811
      rockylive This issue happen to me as well. Replaced 2 units because of this. Please fix this or give us a proper solution. At least some technical explanation of the issue.
      • December 1, 2020
      • My Behringer Europort EPS500MP3 just stop
        Nigel67 Dear Rakitha. I am afraid that I am not part of the QA Team and do not know the full story, but it does appear that an investigation has begun and I would suggest that maybe in the new year you contact the local repair centre to where you live and ask them if a bulletin has been released for the psu in your unit. Sorry I m not able to give you more information at this time.
        • December 2, 2020
  • christech
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-02

Who do I need to hunt down to get replacement parts for this subwoofer? I have submitted 2 spare parts requests with zero response from MT. I know the part I need and I know how to replace it. This is for one of my clients and they've been waiting for me to get a response for 2 weeks.

read more...
    0 67
    • christech
      leah Hello, @CMComputing ,

Thanks for your patience! Will you please let me know your case numbers? I'll let our parts team know to follow up as soon as possible.

Thanks!
      • October 2, 2020
    • christech
      christech Still waiting on a second reply from MT.
      • October 19, 2020
    • christech
      christech Case Number: CAS-140937-J7K8L8
      • October 19, 2020
    • christech
      christech This subwoofer is still under warranty and I'm just needing a replacement part. I've received the first reply with the price and part number, but haven't heard anything since I responded to it. We're going on a month with only a single reply.
      • October 19, 2020
    • christech
      leah Hello @CMComputing ,

It looks like our Parts team has just responded to you. Please reply to Zack's email for more information.

Thanks again for your patience.
      • October 21, 2020
  • Caught exception: Specified column "user_id" is not in the row
  • Yizzy1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-28

How do I register products like my new pair of Beringer speakers?

0 242
    • Yizzy1
      KyleJohnson Hi there, to register a product you can click the Support button at the top of this page, and then select Create a ticket and select Product Registration from the drop down menu.
      • July 28, 2020
    • Yizzy1
      johnpalmes great.. impossible to figure this out.. I already hate the product I purchased... there is no "create a ticket" to click on when I click on the support button at the top of the page... cant follow bad directions
      • December 3, 2020
    • Yizzy1
      johnpalmes So far I've spent about three hours trying to download software and register the product... now I don't know where the drivers are supposed to be installed. If they go in the wrong place they won't work... also on the downloads page for UM2 interface drivers there are three listed, do i want all three? What happens if I try and install all three of them?.. for windows 10
      • December 3, 2020
      • How do I register products?
        KyleJohnson The driver you should install is "ASIO4ALL". Run the installation and it will install where it needs to, the driver runs in the background.

For registration there have been a couple of changes to the website since July. Click on Support, scroll down and select Product Registration.
        • December 4, 2020
  • Gorminator
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-23

Just purchased and can't find where to plug headphones jack,is this possible?

I don't want to make enemies with my neighbours with the noise.

cheers

0 46
    • Gorminator
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Gorminator, I hope you are well. It is not possible to use headphones with the ACX 900, none of the ACX models come with a headphone output.
      If you wish to use headphones with the ACX900 and ACX1800 you could do this by utilizing the balanced line outputs on the back into a mixer or audio interface, however, this does not bypass the speaker.
      • July 23, 2020
    • Gorminator
      Gorminator Thanks Chris,I suspected not.....
      • July 23, 2020
Go to page