• New
    Ricardosilva12
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-23

Hello 

after discussion and problem w/ lausy guys at thoman even w/ the pandemic they inform me that my turbosound milan 18b its out of warranty  after the 3rd time faulty amp unit 

first time power on and goes off 5sec latter

second time amp unit wont start 

this time wont start either

we got 2 m18b one they got it and refund total money (i imagine that the defect was big) 

later we got the m15 same problem worst we have to pay to get them repaired 

never had problems we m10/'12 and ix 15 bit the milan subwoofers they just are a nightmare 

what i have to do to repair it for good ? 

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    Dwalker803
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-14

Good morning,

I recently took delivery of two 2500w Turbosound IQ 15s. I am a DJ from the USA and the company I ordered from is also a US company. Before ordering the speakers I researched the power requirements in the online manual and im assuming I didnt comprehend something correctly. I was under the impression that the speakers were compatible with 220-240v as the manual listed 220-240v for UK applications and I made sure I told the company I ordered from id be using the speakers in a country that uses 220-240v power. When I recieved the speakers I noticed a white sticker below the power connector that said 110-120v. Im assuming the fuses inside the speaker are only rated for 110-120v power applications but im not sure if its the power cable fuses or the internal speaker fuses. some clarification on what these speakers are actually rated for would be very helpful, and what my options are for powering them safely.

Also given the worst case situation I could run a power step down transformer from 220v - 120v. If i was to do this should i be shopping for the unit based off of the 2500w output power, or the 150w (@ 1/8 max power) power consumption? Could I run one step down unit rated for 5000w for both speakers or should I look into one for each speaker.

Sorry for the newbie questions, but this is a side of things Ive never really had to deal with as this is my first time running my own setup outside of the USA. Just want to make sure im doing everything correctly.

Thanks in Advance!

read more...
    0 7
    • Dwalker803
      GaryHiggins AFAIK these are auto switching power supplies and should adjust properly if you have the right power cable. I would guess that sticker is used on US imported products. I recently bought an SD16 (brand new and sealed) from UK and it came with a power cable I couldn't use but otherwise works perfectly here in the US. I have a zillion of the cable type needed so it was not an issue, that might not be true in reverse if I brought my stuff over there so cables might be a concern..
      • Nov 14
      • Using my Turbosound Speakers Abroad
        Dwalker803 Thanks for the reply sir. This would be very convenient if cables were the only thing i need to change out. Hopefully someone from Turbosound sees this post or answers my email confirming this.
        • Nov 14
    • Dwalker803
      GaryHiggins I tried to edit my response with no luck (this site does strange things sometimes) so it may show up twice. Anyway I forgot these use powerCON cable but I think you still will be ok with perhaps a fuse change. Also this info: IQ15 Voltage (fuses)

USA / Canada 120 V ~, 60 Hz (T 15 A H 250 V)

UK / Australia / Europe 220-240 V ~, 50/60 Hz (T 10 A H 250 V)

Korea / China 220-240 V ~, 50/60 Hz (T 10 A H 250 V

Japan 100 V ~, 50/60 Hz (T 15 A H 250 V)
      • Nov 14
    • Dwalker803
      Dwalker803 I got an official email from turbosound today that answered my question. Hope this maybe helps someone else who has the same question...If you purchase from a US retailer then you should have the USA/CANADA model, this can not be used on 240v power without the use of a transformer.

If you are needing units for use in a different country I recommend purchasing from a retailer in the same region for power.

The difference would be the Fuse as well as a modification of the PSU. Carrying out any modification to the PSU on your own would void the warranty and is not recommended.
      • Nov 14
    • Dwalker803
      Dale_M If you purchased from a USA company they should have sent you the correct territory models for North America and not the UK/EURO versions, you need to go back to the seller and complain and get this corrected.
      • Nov 15
  • New
    Jorge07
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-30

Donot turn on! What can I do to repair

0 4
  • New
    Pberkjr3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-08

How can i find out if my speaker is covered by warranty

0 4
    • Pberkjr3
      PedroRodrigues Hi Pberkjr3, thank you for your post, you need to have your invoice for the IP3000 that stated the purchase date. To access pour Warranty Policy please follow the link below: https://www.turbosound.com/service/service-warranty.html?modelCode=P0C94 I hope this helps
      • Oct 8
      • ip3000 warranty if still in warranty
        Pberkjr3
        • Oct 10
      • ip3000 warranty if still in warranty
        Pberkjr3 This is my invoice. I have one speaker in a tower that is crackling and is very noticeable while playing. Was wondering if is was possibly a warranty issue or how can I get a replacement. I have two ip3000’s and love them. I always get great compliments from them I also sent a attachment of speaker and part number
        • Oct 10
    • Pberkjr3
      PedroRodrigues

Hi Pberkjr3, thank you for your reply, with that in mind I would suggest following the link below to submit an assistance request directly to our Tech Support Team so we can help you with more tools on this matter. https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=Turbosound Thank you

• Oct 11
  • New
    RollyWagas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-07

Is it possible to use the IP3000 SUB (no tower) as stand alone to pair with other mid hi speakers? I have purchased the IP300 MIDHI, and I want to pair them so I do not need to buy another subwoofer.  

There are instances that I just need one IP3000 but it is not wide enough to cover a wide venue. I purchased the 1p300 to do this because of its wide dispersion and flexibility to use  for smaller acoustic gigs (no sub).

Hope turbosound engr can reply to this question.

Thanks.

read more...
    0 10
    • RollyWagas
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi RollyWagas, whilst in theory this is possible we do not recommend this. Doing so will cause an open load and can cause damage to the unit, any damage caused due to operating in this manner may void your warranty.
      • Jul 7
    • RollyWagas
      RollyWagas

Thanks for the confirmation Chris. Now, I need to shop for small sub for my IP300.

• Jul 8
  • New
    RollyWagas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-05

I have difficulty updating firmare to latest version (2.2.2) IP3000. Using IPAD app, the option to update firmware won't appear. I was able to update (time of purchase) before using same procedure.  

Thanks 

0 8
    • RollyWagas
      Dale_M You need to check your serial number as V1 speakers cannot be updated see this link: https://youtu.be/3_1aavh5dsk
      • Jul 5
    • RollyWagas
      RollyWagas

Thanks Dale. Mine is version 2. I was able to update before. Only this time it can't.

• Jul 5
    • RollyWagas
      VDJJD Sell those speakers as fast as you can they are not worth the headache in the long run, don't ever buy turbosound again
      • Jul 5
  • New
    LowBee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-20

Greetings community folks

Quick question:

I have two iP2000's, can I run just the subs, i.e without the top columns?

Thanks all, enjoy your week :-)

0 24
    • LowBee
      djtetei Turbosound IP2000 has a built in DSP unit with dedicated settings for subwoofer, so you can disable the tops, if need be.
      • Jun 20
      • iP2000
        LowBee Just what I need, thanks for taking the time to answer Have a good day :-)
        • Jun 21
  • New
    jumph4x
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-08

I can't believe this. Original part support inquiry filedin January of this year. Posts on here, repeat submissions, attempts to reach back over email. No response, no ETA, no alternative, zero communication.

I've been trying to replace amplification circuits on my IP3000 for literally half of a year now.

Today, I accidentally go on here again just to see that the status on both my submission has been quietly changed to 'Issue Resolved'? Are you flipping serious?!

CAS-511665-B0S0C1 - CRM:0049800004790

What is going on over there? Anything at all? Is this brand bankrupt at this point?

read more...
    1 18
    • jumph4x
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. I apologize for the delay. I have escalated your case and someone will be reaching out to you shortly.
      • Jun 8
      • Absolutely Livid With Lack of Support
        RUSH40 can you help me?
        • Jun 16
    • jumph4x
      jumph4x 9 months and still no word on part availability. I'm losing my mind.
      • Sep 7
  • New
    CTapper1049
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-02

I regularly use the system on a high stage & feel it is too high. Would be good to have the option of a shorter bottom column.

Cheers 

0 21
  • New
    deerashid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

I opened a repair service request (CAS-595142-S0J8W8) on 4/12/2022.  It is a warranteed item.  So far the only response I have received was an automated confirmation that I opened the service ticket.  I have identified the local authorizes service center in my area as per the MusicTribe website.  I need to have an RMA issued so I can start the repair process.  Can someone please help with that.  This is taking a ridiculously long time to resolve.

Thanks in advance

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 339
    • deerashid
      Dale_M Checking your ticket my colleague Leah has sent you an email on 10 May 2022 requesting your contact details etc, can you check your junk email and see if it has gone there please?
      • May 25
    • deerashid
      deerashid

I just checked everywhere I have nothing. Please forward to my email:[email protected]

• May 25
Go to page