• New
    RollyWagas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-05

I have difficulty updating firmare to latest version (2.2.2) IP3000. Using IPAD app, the option to update firmware won't appear. I was able to update (time of purchase) before using same procedure.  

Thanks 

0 0
    • RollyWagas
      Dale_M You need to check your serial number as V1 speakers cannot be updated see this link: https://youtu.be/3_1aavh5dsk
      • Tue at 2:13 AM
    • RollyWagas
      RollyWagas

Thanks Dale. Mine is version 2. I was able to update before. Only this time it can't.

• Tue at 8:33 AM
    • RollyWagas
      VDJJD Sell those speakers as fast as you can they are not worth the headache in the long run, don't ever buy turbosound again
      • Tue at 12:50 PM
  • New
    LowBee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-20

Greetings community folks

Quick question:

I have two iP2000's, can I run just the subs, i.e without the top columns?

Thanks all, enjoy your week :-)

0 13
    • LowBee
      djtetei Turbosound IP2000 has a built in DSP unit with dedicated settings for subwoofer, so you can disable the tops, if need be.
      • Jun 20
      • iP2000
        LowBee Just what I need, thanks for taking the time to answer Have a good day :-)
        • Jun 21
  • New
    jumph4x
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-08

I can't believe this. Original part support inquiry filedin January of this year. Posts on here, repeat submissions, attempts to reach back over email. No response, no ETA, no alternative, zero communication.

I've been trying to replace amplification circuits on my IP3000 for literally half of a year now.

Today, I accidentally go on here again just to see that the status on both my submission has been quietly changed to 'Issue Resolved'? Are you flipping serious?!

CAS-511665-B0S0C1 - CRM:0049800004790

What is going on over there? Anything at all? Is this brand bankrupt at this point?

read more...
    1 14
    • jumph4x
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. I apologize for the delay. I have escalated your case and someone will be reaching out to you shortly.
      • Jun 8
      • Absolutely Livid With Lack of Support
        RUSH40 can you help me?
        • Jun 16
  • New
    CTapper1049
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-02

I regularly use the system on a high stage & feel it is too high. Would be good to have the option of a shorter bottom column.

Cheers 

0 11
  • New
    deerashid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

I opened a repair service request (CAS-595142-S0J8W8) on 4/12/2022.  It is a warranteed item.  So far the only response I have received was an automated confirmation that I opened the service ticket.  I have identified the local authorizes service center in my area as per the MusicTribe website.  I need to have an RMA issued so I can start the repair process.  Can someone please help with that.  This is taking a ridiculously long time to resolve.

Thanks in advance

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 327
    • deerashid
      Dale_M Checking your ticket my colleague Leah has sent you an email on 10 May 2022 requesting your contact details etc, can you check your junk email and see if it has gone there please?
      • May 25
    • deerashid
      deerashid

I just checked everywhere I have nothing. Please forward to my email:[email protected]

• May 25
  • New
    rraczkowski29
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-24

My speaker won't power on

0 12
    • rraczkowski29
      Paul_Vannatto Did you check the powercon connector (typically blue) on the end of the power cord?
      • May 24
    • rraczkowski29
      Dale_M Can you try another power cable, power point? if you are still having issues please raise a technical ticket from the Support tab above.
      • May 24
  • New
    deerashid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-24

Is there an authorized repair center near Brooklyn,NY?

0 9
    • deerashid
      Dale_M Please go to the correct bran (Tannoy, Midas etc) official website then go to the Buy tab and search Service centre for your location.
      • May 24
  • New
    Crocadog64
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-13

Hi all. Just bought some IQ 15 and 18 speakers. Struggling to find how to update and control them with my mac, are they only supported by windows? TIA

0 13
  • New
    mikecarrillo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-11

Can anyone help me please I have an ip 1000 speaker and when I turn it on the backlight blinks on and off that's it and it wont turn on

0 7
  • New
    RioPro63
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-03

Where can I purchase module replacements for the Milan M 12 speaker?

0 7
    • RioPro63
      Nigel67 Hi RioPro63. Please contact our Turbosound partner in the Country in which you reside, or if there isn't one, please select the closest Country from this link. https://www.turbosound.com/buy.html Or, please raise a Technical Support ticket and we will be able to advise further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • May 3
Go to page