• New
    DJBIG1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-18

Hey guys,

Am getting an over temp warning on my turbosound siena.

Any help will be much appreciated 

Find photo uploaded below.

0 10
  • New
    Biggumsthebeast04
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-13

I need to order two iq15 "15inch" speakers asap please!!!

0 3
    • Biggumsthebeast04
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For Spare parts please click on Support and then select Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • December 13, 2021
  • New
    Felix815
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-07

Hi where can I buy the sub only for ip2000 v2

0 23
  • New
    micmac
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

I recently bought a set of iq15/iq18band really impressed by the sound !

I recommended the iq15 to a local youthhouse here in Belgium but they are unavailable in Europe.

Any idea when they will be available again? Will turbosound still make them?

Thanks micmac

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Stephmagg255
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-19

Hi, 

I bought the turbosound IP1000 but it came from Germany and has the receptacle for a European outlet (220V) . Is it possible to use them in the US (120V) with an adapter?

0 11
    • Stephmagg255
      NicJonesMT Hi Stephmagg255.
      Where did you purchase the unit from?
      I would recommend getting in touch with them to see if they have a US model available.
      You can also click support at the top of the page and submit a tech support ticket and a member of the team will be able to assist you.
      • November 21, 2021
  • New
    SalmonTHAILAND
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-18

Greetings everyone, 

I'm trying to learn my way around here. I'm looking into purchasing a set of Turbosound IP300 speakers but I can't tell if they will work in Thailand with 220v or not. Any insight would be appreciated. 
    Thanks in advance

-the newbie 

read more...
    0 11
    • SalmonTHAILAND
      Dale_M Hi there we would not advise buying them from the USA, please go to the buy tab at https://www.turbosound.com/ and search your local dealer for your territory, they will ensure you purchase the correct regional voltage model.
      • November 19, 2021
  • New
    Dsc1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-13

Hi everybody,

I search the eq settings / Presets for my tcx15 and my lms d26 proc (Linea research).

Can you help me Please ?

Thanks you very much.

Best regards

Thomas 

0 9
    • Dsc1
      Nigel67 Hi Dsc1. Please send in a Technical Support ticket and the Tech Team will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • November 14, 2021
  • New
    AboveandBeyondProductions
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-22

Good day

I have recently heard that Proaudio distribution are no longer the importers of music tribe products into SOuth Africa. 

As a user, reseller and lover of the products, Please can we be advised as to who the new apointed importer/Distributer for the country is.

read more...
    0 10
    • AboveandBeyondProductions
      Dale_M Hi there we would advise you check the product page of the brand in particular and go to the buy tab, this should advise who is now selling products in your region.
      • October 22, 2021
  • New
    bostonsoundwork
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-10-13

Need a replacement module for a Turbosound M-12

0 8
    • bostonsoundwork
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For spare parts please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • October 13, 2021
  • New
    staceyhainey
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-10-11

I have just purchased a pair of IQ15's.  The plan is to use ultranet from my M32c to send signal to the mains, 

Assuming I set the speakers on board eq to low cut, will the onboard xlr out pass the low frequencies to a set of subs?

read more...
    0 8
Go to page