Statistics

186,326 members
56,050 posts
  • 2020-10-20

I wonder under what name PC software for configuring IQ series speakers is availible? And link please. 
    i want to configure crossover and EQ.

thanks

0 7
    • Ales Ribic
      Chris Edwards Hi Ales Ribic, I hope you are well. The software you require is Turbosound Edit, this is not currently listed on the IQ product pages and I will look into getting it added. It can however be downloaded from the following page - https://www.turbosound.com/turbosound/product?modelCode=P0BMU Just click on the software tab to the right-hand side of the page and the file you require will be "Turbosound Edit PC Version 1.1"
      • Tue at 3:57 AM
    • Ales Ribic
      Ales Ribic Many thanks for fast reply. I will try.
      • Tue at 4:17 AM
    • Ales Ribic
      Ales Ribic It works. Im able to set all parameters from my PC.
      • Tue at 8:08 AM
  • 2020-10-01

Hi there, is there a portal for downloading all the Ease data.dll for all current Turbosound proucts?

We would like to design some new Turbosound systems with Ease, easily...

What I find is not many products represented and not compatable with the latest version of ease.

Sound around Myanmar

read more...
    0 8
    • TrevorCronin
      Alexander Lane Hi Trevor, most will run on EASE 2 with some of the newer ones working on EASE 3. You can download the older versions of EASE on the AFMG website. Unfortunately updating discontinued models to the later versions is not a viable option.

Most of the .GLL files may require the full paid version of EASE to run FYI

I will email you with a link to my archive of Turbosound EASE files, the vast majority of them are in there!
      • Oct 1
  • 2020-09-30

PLEASE HELP

I own Rhapsody Music in Mankato Minn. I Sold a customer an ip1000 Turbo sound speaker system 5/26/2018. I understand it has a 10 year wrnty so I am reaching out to you to determine how to get it repaired.  I checked all connections and cables.. Top works fine but NO LOWS. I checked the low speaker itself and spkr is fine so it must be in the circuit board / amp/crossover.

I could repair it here if I can get parts from you or I can ship it to you . If I ship it to you -do you need the entire cabinet or just the circuit board ??

Thank you 

Howard Mock

Rhapsody Music

326 Madison Ave.

Mankato, Minn.

507-387-2562

read more...
    0 8
    • Howard Mock
      William Reichling Hello Howard, Please click the support link above and create a service ticket, and someone will get back to you ASAP.,
      • Sep 30
  • 2020-09-27

I recieved a speaker that was having issues straight out of the box. HOWEVER b/c I did not open it within the first 30 days to find the problem I had to pay $180 out of my pocket and send it to a company that Turbosound uses in Silver Spring , MD called ProTech . I just got my speaker back from ProTech and guess what..... ITS NOT FIXED.... THe repair Number was 127364 and the tech was Raul. They charged turbosound $96.00 and said the speaker was fixed but it is still cutting in and out and I have three gigs over the next three weeks and still have a bum speaker. 

Why does the customer have to suffer in this case. I sent the speaker back once already, filled out the ticket waited to hear back from you all and now I am going to have to do it all over again. I have never had this problem out of any other speakers I have bought and I have owned Peavey, Electro Voice, Bose, Ross and JBL. I cannot get anyone on the phone either and cant find a phone number to call. I just want this thing replaced so I can move forward. 

The serial Number on this speaker is S170300315APK.     I need a speaker by this Saturday or I am going to have to go rent something. 

read more...
    0 20
    • Joe Overfelt
      Nigel Turner Hi Joe, I can only apologise for the failure of the repair company to repair your loudspeaker. Please can you go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request ticket. Let me know the number and I will get one of my colleagues in the Vegas office to help you straight away.
      • Sep 27
      • IQ 10 - Still not fixed
        Joe Overfelt NO I can not .... I have already been through all of this. I did the ticket, I sent the speaker back, I paid to have it shipped, I had to wait and I had to be without a speaker and when I got the speaker back it was not fixed. Not only that but the whole reason I bought these speakers was to use the Ethernet feature on them and it won't work correctly. Now both of my speakers are cutting out, everything is brand new, new mixer ( x18 ) new cables ( pro Co) new speakers and now I have a product that I can not use and I am very very very dissatisfied with. And you can not reach anyone with your company there is NO phone number anywhere..... why should I have to submit multiple tickets only to get my problems not resolved. I wish I had never bought these speakers. I want TURBOSOUND to take them back and issue me a full refund or replace them.
        • Sep 28
        Nigel Turner I have found your original ticket (CAS-133864-P3L6J6) on the system and have asked my colleague in Las Vegas who dealt with you originally to reply first thing that he starts work in the morning.
        • Sep 29
    • Joe Overfelt
      Joe Overfelt Nigel I never got a reply which is what I have come to recognize as normal for Music tribe less you.... I have gotten rid of the speakers and won't look back. I need something that I can rely on something that is not going to fail me in the middle of a concert and I have 5 weeks of concerts coming up with two failed speakers. I lost a great amount of money on this deal but I have learned my lesson and I am sorry to say that I can not and will not buy from Turbosound / Midas / Behringer ever again. The customer service has been less than acceptable to me. Thank you for trying
      • Oct 2
        Nigel Turner Hi Joe. I can only apologise once again for this and to be perfectly honest, I am as disappointed as you that my colleague didn't reply after he promised that he would. I am going to raise with the Team Leader.
        • Oct 5
  • 2020-09-26

in need of help my turbosound iq12 woofer is blown and cant get any where on the site to get a new one 

0 10
    • tony claud
      Rex Beckett I think your best option is to open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Sep 26
    • tony claud
      tony claud I already have done this still no answer i need the woofer
      • Oct 11
  • 2020-09-24

Ip2000 V1 abd v2 will not link. Can this be remedied? 

0 7
    • Kurt Wheeler
      William Gallagher Hello Kurt. The version 1 and version 2 of the ip2000 can not be connected via Bluetooth, there are to many differences in the speakers. Hardware software etc.
      • Sep 28
  • 2020-09-22

I just purchased the Milan15 Tops and subs. The dealer (Sweetwater) had covers for the tops, but not the subs. 

Does anyone know IF there are covers for the subs? If so, how do I find them. There is no mention of accessories on the Turbosound site.

Blessings.

read more...
    0 7
  • 2020-07-13
    I cannot find an archived post in the old forum about this but have seen it mentioned. My IP1000 has a crazy buzz/rattle in a certain low-mid frequency. Once I dial it out it with an EQ it sounds 'empty' with no body. I'm mixing through an MR18 for an acoustic setup. I've tried numerous things to remedy with little success. It's like the sub bass cabinet vibrates at a frequency and it rattles the column at it's mechanical connection. Help, I own two and they both do it. Any suggestions appreciated. I love the units.
    read more...
    0 8
    • James Leblanc
      Goetz Mueller-Duerholt Hi James,
      sorry to hear that! Could you please go to "Support" and create a new ticket – my colleagues will help with a solution!
      Cheers
      Goetz
      • Jul 13
  • 2020-07-10
    Anyone know what the typical response time is after you create a Care Ticket? Other than the automated email resonse I got back 5 days ago I've heard nothing.
    0 47
    • Michael Wise
      William Reichling Hello Michael, I'm sorry, due to a server migration we are running a little behind. What is your case number?
      • Jul 10
      • Response time?
        Michael Wise I'll send him an email.
        • Jul 14
      • Response time?
        Michael Wise Thanks for your help!!!
        • Jul 14
      • Response time?
        Michael Wise Any word???
        • Jul 20
      • Response time?
        Michael Wise I wrote another email to you and Colton. Just checking.
        • Jul 20
    • Michael Wise
      Michael Wise William. Help again. I emailed Colton on Tuesday and I haven't heard back from him. We are obviously having email problems. Or he hates me and thinks I'm ugly. Is there a phone number I can call to get this ball rolling faster? I need that speaker for a wedding I'm doing on August 1st. Sorry to bug you with this.
      • Jul 16
    • Michael Wise
      Michael Wise Hello Again...Sorry for being a pain. I just really need to get a new speaker soon. I sent you and Colton another email to see if it was working yet. Please let me know. Thank you!
      • Jul 18
  • 2020-07-10
    Hello, I tried to update the firmware to 2.2.2 via the Android Turbosound app. The connection between tablet and turbo sound is established (.. handshake ... erasing rom ...) but then the progress bar remains at 0% and the turbo sound is permanently in firmware mode. Unfortunately the firmware file cannot be loaded from the Turbosound homepage (error message on page, seems to be offline). CARE ticket already created, so far no feedback. Ideas why? Otherwise I send everything back to MusicStore, soon I don't feel like it anymore. Maybe someone can send me the firmware as a file and then try the Bluetooth share please. By the way: there are pixel errors in both displays, although the resolution is very low. Why that bad quality?
    read more...
    0 26
    • PatrickLenuweit
      Chris Edwards Hi Patrick, hope you are well. I have just sent the firmware file across to you in your case along with some additional feedback on the display. Hope this helps.
      • Jul 10
    • PatrickLenuweit
      PatrickLenuweit Dear Chris, Thank you for sending the firmware file quickly, the firmware upgrade worked perfectly for both speakers without an APP via Bluetooth Share. The speakers are working properly.
      • Jul 10