Statistics

249,698 members
126,751 posts
  • New
    JARC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-17

We have recently had a fire which has destoryed our V15/T4 (I think: grey with 'Tannoy' engraved across the centre)  partnered passive PA system.

Could you recommend the nearest replacements in the current Tannoy line up for us to advise our insurers of replacement costs?

Many thanks,

Jonathan

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    Shakil1994
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-15

I have BEHRINGER B115W with a distorted woofer. It's now out of warranty. As I don't know the prices for repairs and spare parts, would it be worth repairing the speaker which would involve replacing the woofer, or do I just go ahead and buy another one?

I won't be carrying out the repair myself as I'm no expert, I'll be going to the authorised repairers as shown on the BEHRINGER website. It is difficult to obtain a price as the repairers keep saying they'll need to inspect it first. Though they have said the inspection fee is £30 to £40.

read more...
    0 5
    • Shakil1994
      Nigel67 Hi Shakil1994. If you submit a spares ticket, then the team will get back to you with pricing and availability for a new speaker. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket.
      • Wed at 9:40 AM
  • New
    Vin1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-24

How to daisy chain connect 2 Behringer C200

0 21
    • Vin1
      Nigel67 Hi Vin1. To connect two speakers together, you use a balanced XLR cable and connect the Output XLR on one speaker to the Line/Inst XLR on the second speaker.
      • Aug 24
    • Vin1
      Vin1 I wonder, is not in MIC-1 input from BEHRINGER C200? Also?
      • Aug 25
  • New
    MarcelNYC
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-22

This might be a stupid iQ series question but I can’t seem to find the answer. Regarding the feedback eliminator feature, do I just enable it before the gig by setting it to Auto and just leaving it on Auto or is it supppsed to be enabled during sound check only to “capture” all the problem frequencies then turned off?

read more...
    0 18
    • MarcelNYC
      GaryHiggins Pretty sure sound check only...though I've never used it with mine ever...manual is not full of details. :-)
      • Aug 23
    • MarcelNYC
      DavidKnighton Hello MarcelNYC,
      If you turn the Feedback Eliminator off after soundcheck, then it is no longer functioning as it's intended purpose. The idea is to leave it running so that if a problem frequency arises mid-show, then it gets squashed. It will end up resetting some filters the longer it's in battle, so keep this in mind as you "turn up" during your show. Remember, it's just one tool in your bag of tricks. Don't rely on it too heavily. Best practice is to use a front end GEQ right off your mixer before the signal hits the iQ.
      • Aug 23
  • New
    Rovan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-20

Hey , I have an issue with one of mine dr112dsp , after around 30 min of playing speaker starts to cut on and off every 10 sec or so for 5-10 seconds then play normally again and then repeats the same process , it basically cuts off all lows and mids and plays highs on very low volume . Anybody had similar issue ?

read more...
    0 6
    • Rovan
      Dale_M Hi Rovan, we would recommend you open a technical ticket from the above Support tab so we can assist you.
      • Aug 24
  • New
    Rovan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-20

Hey , I have an issue with one of mine dg112dsp , after around 30 min of playing speaker starts to cut on and off every 10 sec or so for 5-10 seconds then play normally again and then repeats the same process , it basically cuts off all lows and mids and plays highs on low volume . Anybody had similar issue ?

read more...
    0 20
  • New
    CrookStewartIII
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-19

Got the Behringer C210 off of Amazon and according to the Sweetwater webpage it also includes an FM radio. I noticed that when I received the package I got an email notification that my package from Sweetwater had been delivered. I decided to order through Amazon as the return policy is better as they don't require you to pay for return shipping should you find yourself with a defective product.

I called Sweetwater when I could not find the FM function and was told that they didn't support products not purchased through them. I looked at the return label and saw that the return address was "GearNuts.com" and there was an 800 number on the label. I also noted that the return address for GearNuts is exactly the same address as Sweetwater.

When I called GearNuts, they immediately connected me back to Sweetwater tech support which passed me off to MusicTribe for support. 

Previous experience tells me that I could be waiting a while for an answer and I could not get any of my phones to link vis Bluetooth and it really isn't covered in the instruction booklet.

I also noticed on a Behringer video that it touted Studio Grade Echo, but I have yet to find it.

I am a pro-level user of Behringer, Turbosound and Midas. 

I think this is the first product that I will be returning from these guys..........FM radio is listed on the Amazon site as well (see pictures below).

read more...
    0 35
    • CrookStewartIII
      CrookStewartIII
      • Aug 19
    • CrookStewartIII
      CrookStewartIII Found on Amazon, says FM Radio
      • Aug 19
    • CrookStewartIII
      PedroRodrigues Hi CrookStewartIII please consider that I understand that the description available for this product when it comes to the Music PLAYBACK options are not clear on the several partners you have mentioned.
      Nevertheless, the information they were trying to entail is that when in PLAYBACK MODE via Bluetooth the unit allows the integration with external tools such as MP3 Players and Streaming of Online Radio.
      This means that the C210B does not have and integrated MP3 PLAYER or a FM RADIO but offers the option to playback via Bluetooth audio from MP3 Players or form an Online Radio.
      Thank you
      • Aug 20
  • New
    TaterPatch62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-16

I've tried on several occasions to submit a ticket for a repair to no avail 

0 19
    • TaterPatch62
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I am going to send you a direct message here on Community to follow up on this.
      • Aug 16
  • New
    MarcelNYC
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-06

I've always set the eq settings on my iQ tops and subs to "None" because I think it would be flat giving me more precise control from my X32 mixer. Having said that, what exactly does the "Live" setting do?  What frequencies does it boost/cut?  Should I consider it for indoor/live performances?

I'm not near my PA otherwise I would try A/B the settings so I was hoping to get some real-world feedback.

read more...
    0 38
    • MarcelNYC
      Paul_Vannatto Using the Turbosound Edit 1.4, you should be able to see what those presets do, since it provides a graph. I always set my iQ speakers at None and do the EQing with the X32 outputs.
      • Aug 6
      • iQ Series Eq Settings: "None" vs "Live"
        MarcelNYC Thank you Paul. I'll look into that. I've never used TSE 1.4 before and forgot it exists. Can I connect to multiple iQ speakers at once? Does it work with Ultranet (I doubt it) or do I have to run a bunch of USB cables too?
        • Aug 7
    • MarcelNYC
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Marcel, no unfortunately the editor is designed to connect to a single iQ speaker at a time via its USB port.
      • Aug 7
  • New
    dalryc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-31

Hi,

I have two KXD15 for keyboard practise and thinking of adding a pair of subs.

The manual details connecting a B1500D-PRO using a 1/4 inch jack and I guess it’s XLR terminated.

As the B1500D-PRO is no longer available I can source a pair of VQ1500D with similar connections.

Can I adjust the crossover frequency to allow the sub to handle the low frequencies only and the KXD15 to handle the mid and high frequencies?

If not, is there a benefit to a 15" sub to a 15" combo?

Regards,

Dalryc

read more...
    0 32
    • dalryc
      PedroRodrigues Hi Please consider that the VQ1800D when it comes to frequency control will provides very similar tools as the B1500D-PRO does, as they both offer HIGH CUT controls the upper corner frequency for the subwoofer’s amplifier and you will not have any issues implementing the VQ1800 with your KXD15. Nevertheless you must be aware that when it comes to crossover function that is managed exclusively by the KXD15 that feeds the lower frequencies on to the Sub not allowing any fine adjustments. For this set up you must use a 1/4" TS 120 Ω, unbalanced connector to feed the signal on to any Sub. Thank you
      • Aug 1
      • Subwoofer for a Keyboard Amp/PA Combo ?
        dalryc Hi Pedro, thanks for that as I now understand. I will be looking at the VQ1500D rather than the 18" speaker - should that benefit me with the 15" combo amp? Also, Can I feed into the sub woofer then use it's crossover to feed into the keyboard amp? Regards, Dalryc
        • ·
        • Aug 1
Go to page