Statistics

250,514 members
127,680 posts
  • TameraJohnson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-14

Hello this is Tamera Johnson. I bought a speaker from you. I have used it once and it is doing some weird things. When I attach my music to the speaker there’s a static, the music fluctuates up and down, and you can’t hear the lyrics. Could you please contact me and help me out with this problem? I tried to get on your website and it cautions me and tells me it’s an unsafe website. I’ve tried calling you and I can’t get an answer. I would really like to resolve this problem. Thank you for your understanding and help in advance. 
    Tamera Johnson

read more...
    0 49
    • TameraJohnson
      john0121 Sounds like you might be connecting a stereo cable/source to a mono input which is causing phasing issues. If your trying to connect your phone to the speaker then you can use a 3.5mm TRS to 2 x XLR cable and connect to both inputs. This will stop your phasing issue.
      • October 14, 2020
  • LTOWNPOET
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-12

I received my new ip3000. Upon unboxing it and playing it it has a crackling/static type  noise when playing musyc  through the Bluetooth and through running an instrument and mic through channels A and B. 
    I've swapped cables and power plugs but system has an abiding crackling/static noise each time an instrument or voice goes through the system .

read more...
    0 62
    • LTOWNPOET
      RexBeckett If the noise is present for the wired inputs when Bluetooth is not connected (or the BT channel is turned right down), I think you should contact your supplier for a replacement unit.
      • October 12, 2020
      • Ip 3000 Cracking noise
        LTOWNPOET I bought if from musictribe on eBay
        • October 12, 2020
    • LTOWNPOET
      Djspazz Music tribe is my supplier and I can't get in touch with anyone for a new speaker
      • October 12, 2020
      • Ip 3000 Cracking noise
        RexBeckett Did you try the Ebay return procedure?
        • October 12, 2020
      • Ip 3000 Cracking noise
        DavidKnighton Hello Samuel Hackett,
        Your eBay order from Music Tribe can be returned within 30 days of purchase if there's a problem. Beyond 30 days, your standard warranty kicks in and you will need to submit a support request (top of this page).
        • October 13, 2020
    • LTOWNPOET
      DavidKnighton Hello Kurt Wheeler,
      It sounds like the iP3000 has a problem. I would contact the eBay store immediately and get a return on the unit.
      • October 13, 2020
    • LTOWNPOET
      AngelSalazar I have the same issue but with a IP2000 :'(
      • May 17
  • christech
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-02

Who do I need to hunt down to get replacement parts for this subwoofer? I have submitted 2 spare parts requests with zero response from MT. I know the part I need and I know how to replace it. This is for one of my clients and they've been waiting for me to get a response for 2 weeks.

read more...
    0 100
    • christech
      leah Hello, @CMComputing ,

Thanks for your patience! Will you please let me know your case numbers? I'll let our parts team know to follow up as soon as possible.

Thanks!
      • October 2, 2020
    • christech
      christech Still waiting on a second reply from MT.
      • October 19, 2020
    • christech
      christech Case Number: CAS-140937-J7K8L8
      • October 19, 2020
    • christech
      christech This subwoofer is still under warranty and I'm just needing a replacement part. I've received the first reply with the price and part number, but haven't heard anything since I responded to it. We're going on a month with only a single reply.
      • October 19, 2020
    • christech
      leah Hello @CMComputing ,

It looks like our Parts team has just responded to you. Please reply to Zack's email for more information.

Thanks again for your patience.
      • October 21, 2020
  • stpodcast
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-01
    I sent my speaker for repair about a month ago and have not received any update on the progress. Please let us know when we can expect it back. Thank you. 

Reference:: Case CAS-134986-Z4Q5Q8  B115W
    read more...
    0 50
  • TrevorCronin
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-10-01

Hi there, is there a portal for downloading all the Ease data.dll for all current Turbosound proucts?

We would like to design some new Turbosound systems with Ease, easily...

What I find is not many products represented and not compatable with the latest version of ease.

Sound around Myanmar

read more...
    0 81
    • TrevorCronin
      AlexLane Hi Trevor, most will run on EASE 2 with some of the newer ones working on EASE 3. You can download the older versions of EASE on the AFMG website. Unfortunately updating discontinued models to the later versions is not a viable option.

Most of the .GLL files may require the full paid version of EASE to run FYI

I will email you with a link to my archive of Turbosound EASE files, the vast majority of them are in there!
      • October 1, 2020
  • Rhapsody
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-30

PLEASE HELP

I own Rhapsody Music in Mankato Minn. I Sold a customer an ip1000 Turbo sound speaker system 5/26/2018. I understand it has a 10 year wrnty so I am reaching out to you to determine how to get it repaired.  I checked all connections and cables.. Top works fine but NO LOWS. I checked the low speaker itself and spkr is fine so it must be in the circuit board / amp/crossover.

I could repair it here if I can get parts from you or I can ship it to you . If I ship it to you -do you need the entire cabinet or just the circuit board ??

Thank you 

Howard Mock

Rhapsody Music

326 Madison Ave.

Mankato, Minn.

507-387-2562

read more...
    0 51
    • Rhapsody
      WilliamR Hello Howard, Please click the support link above and create a service ticket, and someone will get back to you ASAP.,
      • September 30, 2020
  • Caught exception: Specified column "user_id" is not in the row
  • Turbosound
    Triber Moderator
    2020-09-30

Turbosound Firmware Update Version 2.3 Firmware update for Turbosound amplified speakers.

We recommend downloading and installing the most recent firmware from turbosound.com to ensure optimal performance of your product. Your speaker models can either contain Version 1 or Version 2 firmware, which was introduced as a running change in 2018.

There is no functionality or performance differences in hardware A and B and this change was due to silicon obsolescence only. Please note this does mean the software in the display/menu will show as FW: V2.3. Both Models HW:A & HW:B are fully supported from a warranty perspective.

To install the firmware update on Turbosound DSP modules:

1. Press SETUP while switching the unit on.

2. Connect your Windows PC to the speaker’s USB port.

3. Then run the executable “TURBOSOUND UsbUpdate_V2.3.exe” that you downloaded and unpacked from our website.

2.3 (2020-08-03) Fixes for newer hardware version (HW:B)

• Improved error message after update if firmware or model code isn’t correct

• Add missing dirac impulses (‘clicks’) to FBQ Learn function

• Mute audio signal on Xover changes 2.2 (2019-11-12)

New features:

• Improved input modes: Analog, Ultranet and Auto

• Separate P16 page for Ultranet setup

• Active Ultranet channel is shown on main screen

• Improved parameter save and several fixes

• Improved limiter behavior

To download head to the software tab: https://turbosound.com/turbosound/product?modelCode=P0APM

read more...
    0 90
    • Turbosound
      DavidKnighton :)
      • October 7, 2020
    • Turbosound
      JayAlper Still no way to update a Turbosound speaker from a Mac? In 2020? Not everyone has a PC (especially in the music world). Come on now!
      • October 19, 2020
  • Joeoverfeltmusic99
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-27

I recieved a speaker that was having issues straight out of the box. HOWEVER b/c I did not open it within the first 30 days to find the problem I had to pay $180 out of my pocket and send it to a company that Turbosound uses in Silver Spring , MD called ProTech . I just got my speaker back from ProTech and guess what..... ITS NOT FIXED.... THe repair Number was 127364 and the tech was Raul. They charged turbosound $96.00 and said the speaker was fixed but it is still cutting in and out and I have three gigs over the next three weeks and still have a bum speaker. 

Why does the customer have to suffer in this case. I sent the speaker back once already, filled out the ticket waited to hear back from you all and now I am going to have to do it all over again. I have never had this problem out of any other speakers I have bought and I have owned Peavey, Electro Voice, Bose, Ross and JBL. I cannot get anyone on the phone either and cant find a phone number to call. I just want this thing replaced so I can move forward. 

The serial Number on this speaker is S170300315APK.     I need a speaker by this Saturday or I am going to have to go rent something. 

read more...
    0 77
    • Joeoverfeltmusic99
      Nigel67 Hi Joe, I can only apologise for the failure of the repair company to repair your loudspeaker. Please can you go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request ticket. Let me know the number and I will get one of my colleagues in the Vegas office to help you straight away.
      • September 27, 2020
      • IQ 10 - Still not fixed
        Joeoverfeltmusic99 NO I can not .... I have already been through all of this. I did the ticket, I sent the speaker back, I paid to have it shipped, I had to wait and I had to be without a speaker and when I got the speaker back it was not fixed. Not only that but the whole reason I bought these speakers was to use the Ethernet feature on them and it won't work correctly. Now both of my speakers are cutting out, everything is brand new, new mixer ( x18 ) new cables ( pro Co) new speakers and now I have a product that I can not use and I am very very very dissatisfied with. And you can not reach anyone with your company there is NO phone number anywhere..... why should I have to submit multiple tickets only to get my problems not resolved. I wish I had never bought these speakers. I want TURBOSOUND to take them back and issue me a full refund or replace them.
        • September 28, 2020
        Nigel67 I have found your original ticket (CAS-133864-P3L6J6) on the system and have asked my colleague in Las Vegas who dealt with you originally to reply first thing that he starts work in the morning.
        • September 29, 2020
    • Joeoverfeltmusic99
      Joeoverfeltmusic99 Nigel I never got a reply which is what I have come to recognize as normal for Music tribe less you.... I have gotten rid of the speakers and won't look back. I need something that I can rely on something that is not going to fail me in the middle of a concert and I have 5 weeks of concerts coming up with two failed speakers. I lost a great amount of money on this deal but I have learned my lesson and I am sorry to say that I can not and will not buy from Turbosound / Midas / Behringer ever again. The customer service has been less than acceptable to me. Thank you for trying
      • October 2, 2020
        Nigel67 Hi Joe. I can only apologise once again for this and to be perfectly honest, I am as disappointed as you that my colleague didn't reply after he promised that he would. I am going to raise with the Team Leader.
        • October 5, 2020
  • djsmoov
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-26

in need of help my turbosound iq12 woofer is blown and cant get any where on the site to get a new one 

0 61
    • djsmoov
      RexBeckett I think your best option is to open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • September 26, 2020
    • djsmoov
      djsmoov I already have done this still no answer i need the woofer
      • October 11, 2020
Go to page