Statistics

250,738 members
127,934 posts
  • New
    MarcelNYC
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-07-21

I recently purchased an enclosed cargo trailer to haul around the various components of my iQ series system (multiple iQ15 and iQ15b speakers). The trailer gets to around 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 Celsius) when in the sun. Should this be a concern for the equipment? I don't think so since I'm pretty sure they get hotter when operating outdoors for hours in direct sunlight but I'd figure it's worth asking.

read more...
    0 40
    • MarcelNYC
      WilliamR Hello, William from Musictribe here. The Ideal long-term storage temperature for electronics is about 45-85 degrees. Anything higher than 120 can cause the glue to start coming apart.
      • Jul 21
      • How much heat is too much when keeping iQ speakers and subs in storage?
        MarcelNYC In a given hot day it’ll be hot for about 6 hours. It’ll peak at 120 during those 6 hours. The rest of the time it will get down to 70. Should I be concerned about those 6 hours?
        • Jul 21
  • New
    Banjoe
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-13

We need our turbo sound sub repaired. Who repairs in the VA Beach area?

0 32
    • Banjoe
      NicJonesMT Hi Banjoe. If you submit a service request (Click support at the top of the page) The service team will be able to advise you further.
      • Jul 13
  • New
    ExcelTech
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-12

I created a service ticket for an IP12B Sub-Woofer that will not power on. The ticket number is CAS-449643-F7V9R2 and on April 29 and the status was "pending". On May 11 it has changed to "problem solved"

The frustration is nothing is solved, no email, no contact, no nothing.

I even reached out via Turbosounds general contact page with this same info. It is as if nobody actually works at Turbosound.

No phone numbers and no response from anyone.

Hopefully someone will see this and get back to me:)

my contact eMail is [email protected]

Thank You

read more...
    1 47
    • ExcelTech
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. It looks like an email was sent to you on April 29th requesting information. It's possible this ended up in your spam folder, please double check. Meanwhile, I will have the team send out the email again.
      • Jul 12
  • New
    Paul57
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-07

Hi,

what is a good starting point x over frequency for IQ12 full range and IQ18B subwoofer speakers ?

80hz or 100hz

thanx

0 37
    • Paul57
      DavidKnighton Hello Paul57,
      Realistically, I would try both and listen for whichever crossover point sounds better to my ears. Consider you may get different results with different speaker placements. Example, tops on stands vs tops on subs. You may also get different results in different sized rooms. Ultimately, you're given the option to make your own judgement call. Play around with it and see what works best for you.
      • Jul 7
  • New
    Mateusz
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-07-06

Hi,

I am browsing through Turbosound catalogue looking for true 3-way speaker (i.e. 1" + 6.5" + 15"). Does Turbosound offer product that would compete with i.e. PRX 635 or ETX-35P?

0 58
    • Mateusz
      Nigel67 I have asked a colleague in Solutions to look into this and reply hopefully later today.
      • Jul 7
    • Mateusz
      AlexLane

Hi Mateusz,

We do not currently have any three way speakers like this in our catalogue, however if you can inform me a bit about the intended application I am happy to advise on appropriate products from what we do have.

Best regards,
      Alexander

• Jul 7
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-25

DR18SUB

bit.ly/Behringer-DR18SUB

Powered by a 2400-Watt Class-D amplifier, an 18” long-excursion subwoofer and an incredible array of professional features, the DR18SUB produces extreme levels of deep punch, along with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems!

Learn More: https://youtu.be/R4hSKhWUYIo
    List Price: $449

#Behringer #DR1SUB #DRSeries #Portable #Active #Powered #Loudspeakers #Speakers #Subwoofers
    read more...
    0 188
  • New
    Danbuddle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-02

Hi all,

can any one point me in the direction of somewhere I can get some new clips for a ppa2000bt just picked up a second hand one and two of the clips that hold the 3 units together immediately broke ?

any help greatly received 

Dan

read more...
    0 70
    • Danbuddle
      WilliamR Hello, William from Musictribe here. Please click the support link above and open a parts request ticket. Someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Jun 2
  • New
    BirdLozano
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-31

im looking for an input board for this speaker and cant find it anywhere online so far. is it still available? if not, what do i do with the speaker? trash it? 

0 59
    • BirdLozano
      DavidKnighton Hello BirdLozano,
      For parts pricing and availability, please click the SUPPORT tab and submit a SPARE PARTS inquiry.
      • May 31
  • New
    myronbrito
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-05-30

I have the Behringer B115D speaker, I am trying to remove the front metal grill but I am unsure as there is no advice online.
    I have removed the front screws but it’s proving to be difficult.
    Could you help me in any way? Do i need to open the back screws and remove the case or something easier?

Thanks, Myron

read more...
    0 102
    • myronbrito
      NicJonesMT Hi Myron.
      We don't actually provide any support or assistance for self service repairs.

What I would recommend is opening a Service ticket (Click support above) and one of the team will be able to advise you further.
      • May 30
    • myronbrito
      carolynperry that's good
      • May 31
  • New
    nickriggio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-29

Hi I'm experiencing a problem where my Turbosound 1p12 active speaker system has suddenly lost power when using the analog inputs.

I use to have loads of head room with my mixer master outs very low and the turbosound inputs set to -10. I would typically set the volume on the turbosounds to about -15.  To get a similar output headroom now I need to set the analog inputs to +20 and the volume to over 0. I also get a "No Signal" message when setting the input settings on the Turbosound when clearly there is an input signal. Im not sure whats going on. trying to trouble shoot weather its my mixer by connecting the Turbos directly to my audio interface but it seems very similar.

Has anyone else had this happen to their Turbosound 1p12b?

Many Thanks

read more...
    0 56
    • nickriggio
      DavidKnighton Hello nickriggio,
      I think you mean the iP12B right? This is the powered sub with satellite outputs correct? It does seem like there could be a power drain somewhere. I would suggest opening a SUPPORT ticket using the tab at the top of the page. Someone from our team will assist to determine if the unit is faulty.
      • May 29
Go to page