Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-29

Where can I get help finding a part?

0 3
  • New
    Fizix
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-10

I have a B105D, but this question likely applies to the B205D and B207MP3 as well.

Is the ouput (pasthrough) XLR port protected against application of phantom power?  Some smaller mixing boards do not have separate phantom power control per input, so I am not wanting to have the output damaged by accidental application of phantom power.  On the other hand I do not want to have to purchase a $50 (US) isolator to protect a $150 (US) monitor if it is not needed.

read more...
    0 5
    • Fizix
      WilliamR The output port on those devices is not protected against phantom power. You would need an isolator as a reaction or damage will occur
      • Oct 11
  • New
    Mgkabe
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-26

TENGO PROBLEMAS AL MOMENTO CUANDO SUENA DISTORCIONA Y PARECE QUE EL CARTON ESTUVUERA ROTO YA LO REVISE Y NO ESTA ROTO ESO EMPESO CUANDO SE DESPRENDIO LA CORNETA DEL AGUDO ES UN PARLANTE COAXIAL COMO PUEDO SOLUCIONARLO

0 3
  • New
    SteveLynch
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-09-21

I have an ungodly stable of Turbosound IQ speakers, and I love them dearly.

I do however own a bunch of RCF 8006 subs, which I also love.

I've become quite fond of the flexibility, and ease of being able to run a vast speaker matrix over Cat-5 at something like an air show, or a road race, or whatever. It also makes delay so damn easy!

I'd really love to be able to throw My subs into the mix using the same network. 

Is there any product in the roster that any of y'all can think of, that can be used to deliver analog input to a powered sub, using only the ultranet network?

I suspect I could make a P-16 work, but I can't believe they don't have something like one of the little power play units that you can just plug into the back of a speaker, powered monitor, or whatever, to feed audio via ultranet.

Is there a product I'm overlooking that would fit the bill?

Is ther an official forum to try to make a case for development of a new product if not?

I just got My wing, and I know there are Dante devices, but that'd be a pretty hefty expense to avoid the relatively small inconvenience of hauling  hundreds of feet of XLR cable.

Thanks for any and all input y'all!

read more...
    0 5
    • SteveLynch
      Paul_Vannatto Hey Steve, you could use the new Midas DN4816-O, which has both In and Out Ultranet ports.
      Here is a video that shows how it works (please forgive the camera work and the language, its not my video)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8RR6TGmmww

Another option using the Wing, you can use the StageConnect port at the back of the Wing to connect to the DN4816 to have both XLR-M out and Ultranet out.
      • Sep 21
    • SteveLynch
      GaryHiggins Klark Teknik DN 4816U if you have a Wing, SC to SC. $200 gets you ultranet out to your speakers. It also is a swiss army knife for a ton of other uses. Think that could do what you want (besides Paul's suggestions)
      • Sep 23
  • New
    abily1
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-09-20

I purchased 4 of these speakers on March 22, 2022 and 3 of them have compression drivers that are bad.  I must assume a bad batch as I have never overpowered, overdriven or pushed anything other than vocals through them.  They are being powered by a QSC PLD4.2 which is the perfect compliment to them.  I have had lterally hundreds of speakers over the years primarily EAW but more recently JBL.  I have had Turbosound, EV and even a set of QSC.

Anyway, 

I opened a ticket for spare parts not even trying to deal with warranty repair as I expect that to be hell and a finger pointing exercise.  I asked what is the compression driver used in these and where can I order them.  No one has responded so I am stuck...  Does anyone know what the driver model is its no where listed on the driver itself or in any documentation.

Shame on you Turbosound, I would expect this type of support from Berhinger but damn come on its not like I am asking for much here and I am stuck with gigs lined up.

read more...
    0 2
    • abily1
      Dale_M Thanks for your post. If you bought these and you are having issues with them you would normally raise a Technical ticket so we can assist you, if they are new and you still have your proof of purchase invoice then the warranty will cover getting these items repaired so there is no need to create a Spares ticket. Can you advise your spares ticket number so we can intercept the case?
      • Sep 21
    • abily1
      abily1

Re: Case CAS-624275-W8J8Q5  -  NuQ102 - purchased 4 NuQ102 on 3/21/2022 

• Sep 21
    • abily1
      abily1 Attached is my receipt from Musicians Friend. I will get the serial numbers from each one when I get home.

Turbosound_Order_2022.pdf
      • Sep 21
  • New
    JayTB3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-14

Does anyone have the schematic for the F1320D stage monitor, I have one that died.  Replaced a bad rectifier module and now have DC without blowing the fuse.  But not able to take troubleshooting any furthar with out a schematic.  Thanks.

0 2
  • New
    islandtim
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-17

Could anyone provide some more detailed info on the MAIN IN jack on the back of the B205D and B207MP3?

All the manual has to say is that you use it to connect the output from another speaker. And while the specs section gives Sensitivity and Input impedance figures for the Channel 1 and Channel 2 inputs on the front, all it says about MAIN IN is that it's a combo XLR/TRS jack.

I'm wondering how versatile this MAIN IN is...could I essentially use it as a third input? Can it accept a monitor out signal from a board? A mic? An instrument like a guitar or bass?

Also curious how the gain adjustment would work in this situation. I would think that the MAIN LEVEL knob would control the level of whatever is input to the MAIN IN. Then you could adjust LEVEL 1, LEVEL 2 and LEVEL 3 (CD) to get levels relative to the signal on the MAIN IN. Am I on the right track?

Thanks in advance, I hope someone who knows these speakers can help!

read more...
    0 10
    • islandtim
      WilliamR Mainly it is designed to daisy chain multiple B205d units from the thru jack of the same unit. So it could take a monitor send or any other line-level signal.
      • Jun 17
    • islandtim
      Paul_Vannatto I use both B205D and B207MP3 as spot monitors for bands (for drums, keyboards, etc.) and connect the console's monitor outputs to the back of these speakers. The advantage of doing that is that the musician only has to adjust the master output knob.
      • Jun 18
  • New
    BadPanda
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-14

Has anyone got one 

CS is a joke 

All my Turbosound kit is now up for sale 

Will never recommend the products again 

No reply from CS no parts 

I need my kit to make a living 

Poor show 

read more...
    0 16
    • BadPanda
      Nigel67 Hi BadPanda. I can only apologise for the delay in parts availability that you are experiencing. I am only able to find one ticket that you have submitted to us which was on the 26/5 but there is no mention of the part Q04-BJX02-17000. Do you have the ticket number for this request please and I will investigate further for you. Many thanks
      • Jun 13
      • Q04-BJX02-17000
        Nigel67 After further investigation, I can see that this post is in relation to your ticket to our spares team. You will need to contact one of our MTASC for pricing and availability for the part. If they do not have stock, then unfortunately it may well be down to the predicament that most electronic manufacturers are in now which is the worldwide shortage of electronic components plus the shipping issues out of China due to the pandemic. I would advise first of all contacting Ampman and they may be able to repair your existing amplifier. Tel: 0044 1707 246 546 [email protected]
        • Jun 15
  • New
    mtpizzi
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-06-05

Looking for a suitable way to carry this monitor as the duct-taped box is falling apart! HELP!!!

0 189
    • mtpizzi
      Dale_M We do not sell bags, most users have them made by 3rd party companies.
      • Jun 6
    • mtpizzi
      Paul_Vannatto I got a small duffle bag from Value Village that works great with my B207MP3.
      • Jun 6
  • New
    Mikey0001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-26

Will Behringer ever develop a powered stage monitor like the Turbosound TFX152-AN?

0 12
    • Mikey0001
      Dale_M I will pass on your inquiry to the team.
      • May 26
    • Mikey0001
      Dale_M There is no new product like Turbosound TFX152-AN planned but we have Behringer F1220D -not sure if this can meet your needs.
      • May 26
Go to page