Statistics

269,539 members
149,252 posts
  • New
    Dellbhoy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-06

Hi there, I have a behringer eurolive f1220d floor monitor. It has been stored in my hut for over a year. I plugged it in to test it and at first it worked then after about 10 minutes it started making a farting noise then nothing. If I switch it on and off I'm only getting audio from the tweeter. I checked the main speaker in another cab and it's fine so it seems like an amp issue. Are these sold as a spare part. If so how much do they cost and where can I get one thanks

read more...
    0 6
    • Dellbhoy
      DavidThomson1 Check you terminals from the amp PCB to your speaker connectors - could simply have been corrosion set in causing a poor connection
      • Jan 13
  • New
    bloudaudo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-22

The church has 6 TFX152M-AN monitors total. I just started at the church. 2 wasn't powering up. Now I have 2 more that went out. 
    Have anyone experienced this before? 
    thanks 

0 3
  • New
    PhilMW
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-14

Were these ever produced with a wrinkle paint finish?

0 4
    • PhilMW
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. To my knowledge, the BG410s Has only ever been available in black Tolex.
      • December 15, 2021
  • New
    bobnicosia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-24

I am an audio consultant for Churches, Residentioal and Commercial AV Systems. I have been searching for months for (4) TFX-122 Stage monitors for a church and can not find any period. Are you no longer making this model? Bob Nicosia AES

0 10
  • New
    DavidStackhouse
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-11-21

I'm interested in the B205D, and I see it has a hole in top into which an adapter may be placed, and then a boom attached to the adapter. But I can find no mention anywhere of whether this adapter is included or is it purchased separately, or if it's a part that Behringer makes and what would be the part model #, and if Behringer doesn't make it, then where would I get one, and what specs would it have to match.

What I'm NOT asking about is this adapter here... 
    https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/B105DStdMnt--behringer-microphone-stand-mount-for-b105d-and-b205d 
    ...which is the adapter that would go beneath the B205D; i.e., the B205D would go on top of this adapter. I'm asking for details about the adapter that would plug into the hole atop the B205D, and then a boom would be attached to said adapter I'm searching for.

The adapter I'm talking about is clealry shown here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjTBJLHkZVg&t=57s

Bottom line... what's the adapter called / what's the model #, and where would I find it? Thank you!

read more...
    0 13
    • DavidStackhouse
      Paul_Vannatto The B205D comes with a short mic pole (approx 4") with 5/8" mic threads on each end. This can be screwed into the top hole (that has 5/8" mic threads) and a standard boom (such as those made by OnStage) can be screwed on to the top. My church uses 4 of these B205D spot monitors and occasionally we will add a boom (from one of the mic stands).
      • November 21, 2021
  • New
    jhanalogsound2112
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-07

I have a Turbosound Milan M12 loudspeaker that won't turn on. I tried a new fuse of the same type and that didn't fix it, is this common and what typically is the culprit? I've been using them consistently in a venue for the past 5 years, this one died about 3-4 months ago

read more...
    0 25
    • jhanalogsound2112
      Nigel67 Hi jhanalogsound2112. I would advise that you do not try fixing the speaker yourself until you are able to determine whether the speaker is under warranty or not. Depending on when it was purchased, it may have come with a 10 year warranty. Please raise a Service Ticket for the speaker and they will be able to advise further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • November 6, 2021
  • New
    Demuxus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-01

Good morning,

I've a TS wedge which failed last gig (lost the top end during soundcheck) so I'm assuming the HF driver.  I've only used it abour 3 times due to covid lockdowns meaning we could not perform. Might just have bought a dud (was bought new in September last year)

With the onboard controller, firstly is there a diagnostics mode that means I can check the HF driver without opening the cab and testing it physically?

Also if it has failed, what is the part number / type, to order/replace.  

We're performing in two weeks 13th November, and I need to get it done for that event..

Thanks for your help in advance.

Already have case number: CAS-497037-S4C7S6

Keep safe.

read more...
    1 13
    • Demuxus
      Dale_M Hi there, sorry to hear this, we would advise a factory reset of the speaker but if it is still faulty we would advise going to the Support tab above and select a Service ticket, be sure to send in your proof of purchase invoice/serial number and full contact details so the Service team can look at organising a more local repair. In the meanwhile it would be best to look at obtaining a replacement speaker in the short term as it may not be back in time for your commitments, I hope this advice helps.
      • November 1, 2021
    • Demuxus
      Demuxus

Hi Dale, Thanks for coming back so quickly. Yes I have bill of sale etc.. We've some powered big old RCF's I can use for now.. I've already raised a ticket, I'll do again as you suggest. Thanks.. Keep safe.

• November 1, 2021
      • TURBOSOUND TFX122M-AN Diagnostics?
        Dale_M No problem
        • November 1, 2021
  • New
    Chrisjames66
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-31

Help? Overheating? But what component?

It works fine for a while then it starts to cut out. When it does the Clip light and Power light will cycle on/off together for a bit, then starts working again.

Hard to pinpoint as the cause is intermittent and not repeatable.

I have a bandmate with the same issue with his. My other 3 are fine. Anyone else have/solved this issue?

read more...
    0 29
    • Chrisjames66
      Dale_M Hi there we would advise raising a technical ticket from the support tab above so we can assist you, we would also advise your bandmate also contacts us too.
      • August 30, 2021
  • New
    Darell108
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-08

Hi

I have logged tickets with the parts team but i never get any response via email. Is there an alternative method to contact them as I am in desparate need for some replacement tweeters.

Thanks

0 58
    • Darell108
      Turbosound Hi Darell108, I'm deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please send me the Case ID so we can follow up with our support/service team?

Thank you for your patience.

- Diego
      • August 8, 2021
    • Darell108
      Darell108 Hi Case number is CAS-474703-Q5G5T1 and CAS-466372-L3X4L3
      • August 10, 2021
  • New
    JeffOpt
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-07-02

I have a TFX122M-AN monitor that I returned to Sweetwater for repairs (it had a bad power supply). Sweetwater, which is now the main service point for repairs in the US was very quick about diagnosing the issue, but today sent me this message:

"I have unfortunate news regarding the part we needed to perform this repair. The part is currently back ordered. Turbosound has not been able to provide us with an ETA yet."

We are a live music venue, and that monitor is one of our primary monitors, so having no idea when it might get fixed is not very comforting. What good is a 10 year warranty if you can't get parts? It's not like this is an old speaker, it's been in production for years now.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Turbosound gear and it sounds great and helps us be a better room and all the musicians like how the monitors sound - but the current situation with not being able to tell when new speakers will be available or when parts will be available is just awful. As a user of your equipment, I find this amazingly frustrating and it makes it hard to recommend your products no matter how good they sound.

If there is anyone from
    Turbosound or Music Tribe that would like to help me resolve this issue - feel free to contact me and I will gladly give you specifics on my warranty case.

read more...
    0 89
    • JeffOpt
      NicJonesMT Hi JeffOpt.
      I have actually submitted a response to this post on the Turbosound Users Facebook group (Pending Approval).
      Can you please submit a tech support ticket (Click support at the top of the page then scroll down) And we will be able to advise you further.
      • July 3, 2021
Go to page