Statistics

223,843 members
98,084 posts
  • New
    Jitsunigy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-12

Based in the UK, I am trying to obtain a turbosound tfx122m-an powered stage monitor. Everywhere is out of stock! As this is a relatively new product, i presume this is due to manufacturing/supply issues relating to CV-19. Does anyone have an update on when these will be available again? Thanks in advance

read more...
    0 8
    • Jitsunigy
      alex08 Compralo qui in Italia è disponibile
      • Mon at 6:19 AM
    • Jitsunigy
      Dale_M Hi there can I suggest you email this question through to us as a Presales support ticket from the above tab? the Presales team are not on community. Also buying from Italy would mean your warranty would be with the Italian seller not here in the UK so this can be costly if you have a problem. I hope this helps.
      • Mon at 6:40 AM
    • Jitsunigy
      alex08

Hai ragione scusa non ci ho pensato avete problemi per acquistare in Italia saluti

• Mon at 6:43 AM
  • renerod83
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-19

I opened a case on a Beheringer amp in 2018 and nobody ever got back to me. 

I opened a ticket on Oct 5 this month regarding the tweeter on a Turbosound monitor and nobody has contacted me either. Is there a customer service number to call?

Any help would be really appreciated.

THanks, 

read more...
    0 27
    • renerod83
      Nigel67 Hi Rene, I am sorry that your case has not ben answered. Please can you tell me the case number you were given in the automated reply that you received and I will see why it hasn't been answered.
      • October 19, 2020
      • Customer Service
        Nigel67 Is this the case number CAS-144877-S4L2Q1? I see that a colleague has this case in his queue. I will message him and ask him to reply to you.
        • October 19, 2020
      • Customer Service
        renerod83 Thanks, I did get a reply hopefully it will get resolve since I just bought the item in Feb. should be in warranty
        • ·
        • October 20, 2020
      • Customer Service
        Nigel67 Hi Rene. Yes, it should be under warranty if you are the first owner. Have a good weekend.
        • October 22, 2020
  • TT23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-08
    Hi all, any help greatly appreciated. My active wedges have developed a fault.......they both emit a loud squeal / hiss / crackle whenever I plug any XLR into them. Anyone come across this? As above, annoyingly I can't open a care ticket. They were bought directly from Turbosound when they were in Partridge Green, UK. https://www.fullcompass.com/common/files/17445-TXP121UserManual.pdf Adam
    read more...
    0 39
    • TT23
      Nigel67 Hi TT23, if you could put in a support ticket, put another model name in, but in the Subject and Description just highlight the actual speakers you are describing and a colleague will pick the case up and answer you.
      • July 8, 2020
    • TT23
      TT23 Thanks Nigel, as I'm then prompted to add the serial number I suspected the ticket wouldn't go thru but will try. Fingers crossed
      • July 8, 2020
      • TXP-121 Fault (Not a model option when opening a care ticket)
        Nigel67 Just put in 123456. There isn't a check on the serial number
        • July 9, 2020