Statistics

186,327 members
56,051 posts
  • 2020-10-19

I opened a case on a Beheringer amp in 2018 and nobody ever got back to me. 

I opened a ticket on Oct 5 this month regarding the tweeter on a Turbosound monitor and nobody has contacted me either. Is there a customer service number to call?

Any help would be really appreciated.

THanks, 

read more...
    0 6
    • Rene Rodriguez
      Nigel Turner Hi Rene, I am sorry that your case has not ben answered. Please can you tell me the case number you were given in the automated reply that you received and I will see why it hasn't been answered.
      • Mon at 10:28 PM
      • Customer Service
        Nigel Turner Is this the case number CAS-144877-S4L2Q1? I see that a colleague has this case in his queue. I will message him and ask him to reply to you.
        • Mon at 10:32 PM
      • Customer Service
        Rene Rodriguez Thanks, I did get a reply hopefully it will get resolve since I just bought the item in Feb. should be in warranty
        • ·
        • Tue at 12:44 PM
      • Customer Service
        Nigel Turner Hi Rene. Yes, it should be under warranty if you are the first owner. Have a good weekend.
        • Thu at 10:27 PM
  • 2020-07-08
    Hi all, any help greatly appreciated. My active wedges have developed a fault.......they both emit a loud squeal / hiss / crackle whenever I plug any XLR into them. Anyone come across this? As above, annoyingly I can't open a care ticket. They were bought directly from Turbosound when they were in Partridge Green, UK. https://www.fullcompass.com/common/files/17445-TXP121UserManual.pdf Adam
    read more...
    0 15
    • Adam  Lovelock
      Nigel Turner Hi TT23, if you could put in a support ticket, put another model name in, but in the Subject and Description just highlight the actual speakers you are describing and a colleague will pick the case up and answer you.
      • Jul 8
    • Adam  Lovelock
      Adam Lovelock Thanks Nigel, as I'm then prompted to add the serial number I suspected the ticket wouldn't go thru but will try. Fingers crossed
      • Jul 8
      • TXP-121 Fault (Not a model option when opening a care ticket)
        Nigel Turner Just put in 123456. There isn't a check on the serial number
        • Jul 9