Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-29

Where can I get help finding a part?

0 5
  • New
    Mgkabe
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-26

TENGO PROBLEMAS AL MOMENTO CUANDO SUENA DISTORCIONA Y PARECE QUE EL CARTON ESTUVUERA ROTO YA LO REVISE Y NO ESTA ROTO ESO EMPESO CUANDO SE DESPRENDIO LA CORNETA DEL AGUDO ES UN PARLANTE COAXIAL COMO PUEDO SOLUCIONARLO

0 3
  • New
    BadPanda
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-14

Has anyone got one 

CS is a joke 

All my Turbosound kit is now up for sale 

Will never recommend the products again 

No reply from CS no parts 

I need my kit to make a living 

Poor show 

read more...
    0 17
    • BadPanda
      Nigel67 Hi BadPanda. I can only apologise for the delay in parts availability that you are experiencing. I am only able to find one ticket that you have submitted to us which was on the 26/5 but there is no mention of the part Q04-BJX02-17000. Do you have the ticket number for this request please and I will investigate further for you. Many thanks
      • Jun 13
      • Q04-BJX02-17000
        Nigel67 After further investigation, I can see that this post is in relation to your ticket to our spares team. You will need to contact one of our MTASC for pricing and availability for the part. If they do not have stock, then unfortunately it may well be down to the predicament that most electronic manufacturers are in now which is the worldwide shortage of electronic components plus the shipping issues out of China due to the pandemic. I would advise first of all contacting Ampman and they may be able to repair your existing amplifier. Tel: 0044 1707 246 546 [email protected]
        • Jun 15
  • New
    Bev1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-07

I'd like to convert TFM-450 Bi-amp floor monitors to non Bi-amp monitors. Any advise on pasive cross-overs?

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    Ssgrumman
    Contributor - Level 3
    2022-05-05

I have just under a dozen Turbosound TFX-152M-AN which 3, only 1-2 years old, always transported safely, that have had failures. Here is what, after many hours, the cause of the failure is. Since the are not supplying parts at all, or fast track replacement units, well, I'm speaking up.

1) The center cone, as part of the "coaxial" aspect of the monitor, is GLUED IN WITH A SEMI NON-HARDENING AGENT. I've had 2 that have done this. The glue was also not properly spread evenly which doesn't help the situation one bit.

2) The tweeter"high end speaker which uses the cone for the out bound signal to go thru the 15" low end speaker diaphragm can rupture at mid signal strength. This in itself is just poor design. 

*** My suggestion if you have these, DO NOT SEND THEM IN. THERE ARE NO PARTS AND YOU MAY BE MONTHS BEFORE YOU GET IT BACK! I had 2 go down a week apart. One with the tweeter and one with a detached cone. I just made one out of two. 

read more...
    0 54
    • Ssgrumman
      WilliamR Please click the support link above and create a tech support case. Someone will get this sorted out for you as soon as possible.
      • May 5
      • Turbosound TFX152M-AN monitor failure/ cone glue not holding, tweeter failure
        JeffRusin They had a batch of speakers where the magnets cracked too and it has nothing to do with the way the speakers were handled. It’s always fill out a service ticket and if you do you’ll wait a month to hear back with no results
        • ·
        • May 10
    • Ssgrumman
      Ssgrumman

I have come up with the repair for the detached cone issue. I will post it on YouTube.

• May 18
  • New
    Crediblesounds254
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-25

Hi I have a floor monitor with a power failure. I have checked it out and it will require replacement of AMP/POWER Module.

Please advise on the procedure to acquire the replacement parts.

Its Serial Number is S190500011BMU

Regards

George.

read more...
    0 22
  • New
    bloudaudo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-22

The church has 6 TFX152M-AN monitors total. I just started at the church. 2 wasn't powering up. Now I have 2 more that went out. 
    Have anyone experienced this before? 
    thanks 

0 15
  • New
    bobnicosia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-24

I am an audio consultant for Churches, Residentioal and Commercial AV Systems. I have been searching for months for (4) TFX-122 Stage monitors for a church and can not find any period. Are you no longer making this model? Bob Nicosia AES

0 19
  • New
    jhanalogsound2112
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-07

I have a Turbosound Milan M12 loudspeaker that won't turn on. I tried a new fuse of the same type and that didn't fix it, is this common and what typically is the culprit? I've been using them consistently in a venue for the past 5 years, this one died about 3-4 months ago

read more...
    0 180
    • jhanalogsound2112
      Nigel67 Hi jhanalogsound2112. I would advise that you do not try fixing the speaker yourself until you are able to determine whether the speaker is under warranty or not. Depending on when it was purchased, it may have come with a 10 year warranty. Please raise a Service Ticket for the speaker and they will be able to advise further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • November 6, 2021
  • New
    Demuxus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-01

Good morning,

I've a TS wedge which failed last gig (lost the top end during soundcheck) so I'm assuming the HF driver.  I've only used it abour 3 times due to covid lockdowns meaning we could not perform. Might just have bought a dud (was bought new in September last year)

With the onboard controller, firstly is there a diagnostics mode that means I can check the HF driver without opening the cab and testing it physically?

Also if it has failed, what is the part number / type, to order/replace.  

We're performing in two weeks 13th November, and I need to get it done for that event..

Thanks for your help in advance.

Already have case number: CAS-497037-S4C7S6

Keep safe.

read more...
    1 25
    • Demuxus
      Dale_M Hi there, sorry to hear this, we would advise a factory reset of the speaker but if it is still faulty we would advise going to the Support tab above and select a Service ticket, be sure to send in your proof of purchase invoice/serial number and full contact details so the Service team can look at organising a more local repair. In the meanwhile it would be best to look at obtaining a replacement speaker in the short term as it may not be back in time for your commitments, I hope this advice helps.
      • November 1, 2021
    • Demuxus
      Demuxus

Hi Dale, Thanks for coming back so quickly. Yes I have bill of sale etc.. We've some powered big old RCF's I can use for now.. I've already raised a ticket, I'll do again as you suggest. Thanks.. Keep safe.

• November 1, 2021
      • TURBOSOUND TFX122M-AN Diagnostics?
        Dale_M No problem
        • November 1, 2021
Go to page