Statistics

306,234 members
190,603 posts
  • New
    farzadfff
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-11

Hi, 

I am looking for Spare part of Tannoy Red 15 inch. 

I need compression driver ( tweeter ) . 

0 3
    • farzadfff
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi farzadfff, Unfortunately due to the age of this model the parts you are requesting are now either discontinued or obsolete; In this case we would recommend getting in touch with Lockwood Audio.

Lockwood audio have been used by Tannoy for many years for servicing vintage Tannoy and supplying obsolete parts:
      www.lockwoodaudio.co.uk

Alternatively please try the following eBay seller who stocks various old/rare components:
      http://stores.ebay.co.uk/mainlytannoy
      • Oct 11
  • New
    luthier79
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-14

I need to replace the diaphram 34T30C8 for a B300 powered speaker. I used to order through Starin, but they no longer seem to deal with Behringer.  Where does a music dealer get Berhinger parts now?

0 8
    • luthier79
      Dale_M For all Behringer parts please key in your country and search for the nearest seller to inquire: https://www.behringer.com/buy.html
      • Sep 14
    • luthier79
      luthier79 It said that the closest distributor was Adorama, but they said they don't have parts, or at least not this part. Who has replaced Starin as the wholesale distributor for Behringer dealer sales?
      • Sep 15
    • luthier79
      SunnyCmusic Great
      • Sep 15
  • New
    huux
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-04

Hi all friends,

my friend really likes Tannoy and he like to assemble a sound system in his living room.
    The budget for the bill is £12,000 to £18,000.
    Can guys recommend a sound system, including a Power amplifier or Pre amplifier, to maximise the performance of the Tannoy and the system that best suits it?

Tannoy speakers can be from the Kensington or Turnberry or Canterbury range, etc. (within budget).

I'm here for help and advice as I don't know much about audio.
    Looking forward to yours recommendation on a sound system to maximise the performance of the Tannoy.
    Thanks a lot.

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    Wilksie87
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

I have aquired a pair of tms3's. Problem is someone has removed the hornfalres for mid ranged drivers and there phase plugs.

I need to aquire X4 more of these and X1 mid range driver or recon kit for mid range driver as well. 

read more...
    0 19
  • New
    Tanlux
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-01

Have a no-op horn tweeter failure on one of my speakers and would like to know if there is a authorized repair dealer anywhere in the U.S.A.  Please advise.....

0 20
    • Tanlux
      Dale_M Please go to the Support tab above and select a Service ticket so the team can advise you.
      • Mar 31
      • Tannoy Cheviot 1976
        Tanlux When can I expect a reply please someone advise me how this works
        • Apr 12
      • Tannoy Cheviot 1976
        Tanlux Dale I filled out a service ticket on April 1st what occurs next and how do you know what the next steps are I don't understand this process can someone please help me
        • Apr 12
    • Tanlux
      Tanlux I have a speaker issue on my Cheviot Series tannoy Speaker how can I get service I filled out the service report but I don't understand how this process really works can somebody help me
      • Apr 12
  • New
    Aguila18
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-22

Hi, I'm from Chile, I wanted to ask about an alternative to replace the tweeter of my Behringer BX1800. I asked Behringer if they sell an original replacement, if so I would buy it.

0 11
  • New
    Djeelement
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-13

Need HF DIAPHRAMS 

0 25
    • Djeelement
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For spare parts please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • October 13, 2021