• New
    Woody123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-16

Hello,

Just wondering if I can link 2x iQ12s & 2x iQ15B all together with PowerCon cables so I gave just one mains plug? The manual says the following: The maximum number of linked systems depends on the AC supply voltage as well as the maximum current draw of the individual systems in the power chain. When linking a power chain, make sure that the integrated connectors as well as the supplied AC mains cable are never overloaded. If you are uncertain how to calculate the total current draw, please contact your dealer.

Thanks in advance 

Richard

read more...
    0 34
    • Woody123
      GaryHiggins I would say yes, but it could depend on where it’s being done. The electrical systems of different venues could be a factor. I would think most could handle it ok, my 2 cents
      • Aug 16
  • New
    ZeleniyDrug
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-11
    Acquired 2 Turbosound iQ15 speakers for sound events. At the very first event, people complained that high frequencies are very hard to hear, and there is practically no low frequencies. How can this problem be corrected?
    read more...
    0 34
    • ZeleniyDrug
      NicJonesMT Hi ZeleniyDrug.
      Your best option would be to submit a tech support ticket and a member of the team will assist you.
      Can you please confirm all other devices that are connected and how they are configured (For example crossovers, Mixers, Outboard effects ETC). We need to ideally know your full setup.

It may also be worth doing a smaller simplified setup (so running your Mixer/Audio source direct to the speaker). Can you confirm if you still get the issue when using a simplified setup?
      • Aug 11
      • Turbosound iQ15
        ZeleniyDrug Mixers yamaha mg12xuk and laptop and nothing else. High frequencies had to be removed -15.
        • Aug 11