Statistics

250,822 members
128,032 posts
  • New
    EricSimmers
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

Looking at possibly getting a inspire iP15B speaker. I will be coming out of a Powered Speaker mix out with XLR to the inspire to input A with XLR , then from the inspire link out XLR to a powered speaker above the sub XLR input. Will this work? All my speakers are active speakers 

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    davedarilek53
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-17

I'm checking to see if anyone can help me. I feel like Turbosound does not support their products at sll. I have a Milan m18b sub blowing fuses. But Turbosound doesn't share schematics and doesn't have any authorized repair centers in Dallas TX. THAT S UN IMAGINABLE!!  I am forced to wait in line for any answer from music tribe. Who knows how long that will take!!!! Does anyone know how I can get it repaired. We have lots of gigs snd no sub. At this point. If I could get this fixed I was going to purchase a second sub. But I've run into a revolving door. No one knows. Even the dealers I've been buying from for years. I would be very Grateful if you could shed some light on my problem.  Dave D

read more...
    0 8
    • davedarilek53
      WilliamR Hello Dave, WIlliam from musictribe here. Could you let me know what your case number is so that I can look into this for you?
      • Sep 17
    • davedarilek53
      davedarilek53

It’s been 6 days since I last contacted you. Is there someone at music tribe that can help. I’m in a bind. We have gigs coming up snd our Turbosound Milan m18 b Sub is in need of repair.
      You are not responding to my messages.
      Can you recommend someone to contact. I’m getting no support from you. HELP!!!

• Sep 22
  • New
    olivito
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-05

i have my milan M18B since 2020, i never used before cause all the thing with covid, i had decide to used to try how sound , and unfotunally, is given signal, the monitir is on and sound is on, but the subwoofer is not sound, is like is on safe mode, i dont understand, but i have another subwoofer from another brand, ans never do that... what can i do about this problem.

read more...
    0 7
    • olivito
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us for technical support by clicking on Support and then Technical Support.
      • Sep 5
  • New
    ANGEL2
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-02

I like to get my speaker fix I need parts

0 12
    • ANGEL2
      WilliamR Hello, Please click the support link above and create a tech support ticket and someone will get in contact with you ASAP to set this up.
      • Sep 2
    • ANGEL2
      ANGEL2

It's there a number I can call

• Sep 2
  • New
    Jeremydanieljohnston
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-13

Is there a way to purchase spare parts for Turbosound Speakers? I've looked everywhere online. My IQ15B Sub stopped working last night- It has super low volume and sounds very distorted. I believe the onboard amplifier has failed. Any way to order a new amp so I can repair it?

read more...
    0 36
    • Jeremydanieljohnston
      Nigel67 Hi Jeremydanieljohnston. Please contact our spares team and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Have you confirmed that your speakers are not under warranty still? If you are the first owner then you may have a 10 year warranty if purchased on or after 1st September 2014. If so, please fill out a Technical Support ticket instead of a Spares ticket and include your proof of purchase and your warranty will be checked for you.
      • Aug 13
  • New
    Tele68
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-11

Everytime we hook up and power up our subs I go into the presets and load the preset I saved that has the crossover   Menu set as user, 100.25 hz. The subs don't seem very loud but if I go into crossover menu and reselect the user setting and push the encoder to select it the subs get noticably louder. Any answers as to why?

read more...
    0 24
    • Tele68
      Tele68 I also noticed the menus on the dsp on the subs is different than the user manual with the manual showing menus for the subs that are not in the dsp on the subs?
      • Aug 10
      • Turbosound tbv118L-AN subwoofer question
        DavidKnighton Hello Tele68,
        Firstly, the manual is likely outdated and new firmware has changed the layout of the user interface. The preset you saved likely has some sort of setting that boosts input gain or output volume or something in that regard. I would take two subs side by side and the the preset in just one of them and then go through every menu side by side and compare each and every setting until you find the culprit.
        • Aug 11
    • Tele68
      Tele68

By the way what is the program or RMS wattage of this sub? All literature says 3000 watts but that is peak not RMS.

• Aug 11
  • New
    Dnrbnsn2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-05

Any insight on how these sound compared to the turbosound iq18 in terms of volume and tone, not dsp capability. It advertises a turbosound speaker but doesn't mention the amp.

0 34
    • Dnrbnsn2
      DavidKnighton Hello Dnrbnsn2,
      You best option here would be to compare the product specifications from the quick start guide. Check the max SPL and signal to noise ratio. Also check the current consumption at 1/8th rated power. The amplifier is Klark Teknik technology for the Turbosound.
      • Aug 5
    • Dnrbnsn2
      Dnrbnsn2

I’ll do that. I have two turbosound iQ 18B’s already, just looking to add more.

• Aug 5
  • New
    utmorpheus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

(Ticketing system is broken)
    I have extremely low output on my Truth B2092A and need a circuit diagram to replace the primary capacitors, resistors and transistors on the board. The transistors part numbers are either worn illegibly or missing, and some of the ceramic resistors P/Ns I can no longer get the whitepapers for. I've had this sub since new (2007) and last year built my entire recording studio desk around this sub and its dimensions - I'd rather not just scrap it. Either that or if I can get a replacement board, but finding one is getting increasingly difficult.

read more...
    0 34
    • utmorpheus
      DavidKnighton Hello utmorpheus,
      Regrettably it is not permitted to share service documentation with the general public. Only a Music Tribe service center can access these documents. I would suggest getting in touch with our Spare Parts department to see if a replacement module is available. Click the support tab at the top of the page and proceed to a spare parts ticket.
      • Aug 3
  • New
    1moreknob
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

Good Morning,

I purchased 4 IQ18B's in early January of 2019. they have always been used together as a set. One of them has a blown Driver

is that driver covered under warranty?

0 25
    • 1moreknob
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For all warranty/service related questions please contact us through the Support>Service Request portal at the top of the page. Thank you.
      • Aug 3
  • New
    IvanAmadoFuentes
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

Looking for a replacement mother board, turbosound audio was dropping, now making no noise at all, but turns on. I've called and contacted! Pls help.

0 49
    • IvanAmadoFuentes
      Dale_M Hi there I think I have found your support request ticket on CAS-476138-V9H3R1 -I will reply to you shortly.
      • Aug 3
Go to page