Statistics

268,840 members
148,476 posts
  • New
    Tele68
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-19

So here is our setup,  2- TBV118L-AN subs (4 total) stacked on each side of the stage being run aux fed. There's an xlr coming out of the aux on our Midas M-32 going into an xlr splitter box to split the mono cable into two xlr cables going to left and right stacks. The issue is you can hear alot of subs on each side but it pretty much disappears in the center. Almost like a phase issue we had a long time ago with our old passive system where one side of the subs had the + and - wired backwards causing the subs to cancel each other out in the middle. But I don't see how that could be the issue here with xlr closed system all the way?

read more...
    0 17
    • Tele68
      Paul_Vannatto It's called a power alley. Dave Rat extensively documented this phenomenon when subs are placed left and right side of stage. It is much better to put the subs together at center front of stage.
      • December 19, 2021
  • New
    bpc3336
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-17

Dear sir, 

We regret to inform you that the delivery of materials in India too bad after order it takes more than 6-8 month also no one is supporting properly. We are executing government projects like convention centre, auditorium and many more but we are so much upset with your delivery and service here. 

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    palajodang
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-14

Hi everyone...

need solution...

when i push my subwoofer power button, its just turn on a few second and then going off again...

0 3
    • palajodang
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our support team directly by clicking on Support and then Technical Support to submit a ticket.
      • December 14, 2021
  • New
    CarlosCz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-10

The sound volume was too low when I tried connecting it to my Pioneer DDJ-400. Do I need an amplifier for it to work? Please recommend in the comments the products I need to buy.

0 14
  • New
    TimGriffin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-09

ip1000 g2+subwoofer+weight

0 15
  • New
    stoicadanut
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

Hi. I want to find, or maybe somebody can tell my witch driver used on tannoy subwoofer vsx15dr? Just original. I want to buy original one. Thanks.

0 18
    • stoicadanut
      Nigel67 Hi stoicadanut. Our Spares Team will be able to advise you the information you require. Please send in a spares request ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • December 4, 2021
  • New
    skingdom
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-18

Hello all, I hope someone can help me, please.

I have just bought a second-hand 2014 Turbosound M18 and was hoping someone would be kind enough to send me a product manual or instructions, please? I have searched everywhere and cannot seem to find it.

Thank you all so much!

Sam.

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    mikeandrade
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-29

Hi, I'm looking for a TS10 subwoofer circuit board. If it is discounted, is there something else I can use? I was told the TS801 fits the TS10. Is this correct. If so, can you get me a price for this.

thanks Michael

0 6
    • mikeandrade
      Nigel67 Hi mikeandrade. Please contact our spares team and they will be able to advise on pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • November 1, 2021
  • New
    Damusta
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-18

Hi Everyone,

I'm just starting out with my slippery slope into higher quality audioworld and I've stumbled on my first steps already. To replace my TV audio finally, I just received my hopefully new system with 2.1 in mind. As I know very little of this topic, I tried to start as simple as possible and get a good and cost efficient setup and ended with 2xTruth B2031A + Nekkst K10S subwoofer.

So the problem I have is that when I turn on my sub the monitors seemingly turn off and I only hear sound from the sub. It's almost sounds like my neighbour had their bass booming.

I have connected monitors with XLR male to sub XLR output male/female and my sub is connected from line out to micro jack in TV (headphones). Monitors do work when sub is turned off however.

What could be wrong here? I was under the impression that no amplifier would be needed here but am I wrong? I also tried to change audio source to my phone but it seems to have no effect. I feel like such a noob so any help here would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 14
    • Damusta
      Damusta Heya, I managed to solve this with the help of a local music store. So if anyone else has the same problem, apparently it's not possible (at least for this sub) to transmit 3,5mm to RCA and then by XLR to monitors. What I did was purchase XLR-3,5mm Y-cable between my sub and TV, which solved my problem.
      • October 20, 2021
  • New
    azajex
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-30

Hello there.
    We are the biggest B2B company in Middle Asia , we have 88 ditstribution like a : XIAOMI, GEGABYTE, STEEL SERIES, RAZER, ect
    and now we wanna have big contract distribution with you. Our purchase target is around from 500.000$ and higher .
    how can we get contract with you?
    Can we get catalog ?
    We are interesting TURBOSOUND brand
    what we should provide you to get distribution in our country ?
    also very interesting these models right now
    ix 15, 12
    Iq 15b, 18b
    Iq 12, 15

read more...
    0 29
    • azajex
      Dale_M Please can you send this information to us on a Pre Sales inquiry via the support tab above please.
      • September 30, 2021
      • we wanna have big contract distribution with you
        azajex already sent 5 emails 7 days ago, steel didnt get reply . could plz help me i need asap?
        • September 30, 2021
Go to page