Statistics

289,992 members
172,576 posts
  • New
    Richardng1967
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-03

Hello Guys, please could you help if you have experienced no power light on, on your subwoofer Tannoy TS2.10. It is already 2 years I bought this subwoofer. I already checked the power cable and the fuse in the power plug and both are working.

Could you please advise how can I fix this issue or if it is possible to send only the electronic plate of the subwoofer for repair.

Thank you 

Best regards,

read more...
    0 6
    • Richardng1967
      Nigel67 Hi Richardng1967. I would say that it is a fault with the power supply if you are not even getting a power LED light up. I would suggest raising a Technical Support ticket and we will be able to check the warranty situation and advise further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jul 3
  • New
    Agus84
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-27

Can you guys help me, to find where I can get spare parts for loud speaker Turbosound,. I have a problem with the spare parts,Thank you for those who want to share the sales link 

0 5
    • Agus84
      djtetei If you have a faulty PCB component, I doubt you will be able to get the specific component from MusicTribe, because, as far as I know, they will only sell you the whole PCB. You can try opening a support ticket or you can try outsourcing the required component from a donor PCB.
      • Jun 27
    • Agus84
      Nigel67 Hi Agus84. As djtetei has mentioned above, you will only be able to purchase a pcb from us, not the individual component. For this you would have to look at RS Components, Farnell or similar. If you require a pcb, then please contact our local Super Partner or Authorised Service Centre in the country that you reside. Please go to this link and select Store or Service Center - https://www.turbosound.com/buy.html Many thanks
      • Jun 27
  • New
    Stephenph
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-10

Hi guys I have acquired an amp module for the above speaker - and it has 4 selectable settings - can you tell me what those settings are please ? I cannot find info anywhere. It's the crossover and delay settings etc. 
    thanks in advance 

Stephen 

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    rraczkowski29
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-24

My sub won't power on

0 9
    • rraczkowski29
      Dale_M Can you try another power cable, power point? if you are still having issues please raise a technical ticket from the Support tab above.
      • May 24
  • New
    NUFCFAN76
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-06

Hello, I've had this sub (one of the crown jewels of my HT) for years now and until recently it has been flawless. But now, the woofer has no power and after checking inside the woofer cabinet, the fuse is still good (and it looks like everything else inside is too). I've tried other outlets, cables, etc. to troubleshoot the issue but no joy. If necessary I can provide photos of my serial number or unit. Thanks in advance for any help that would be greatly appreciated.

read more...
    0 23
    • NUFCFAN76
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi NUFCFAN76, based on the information provided so far this sounds like the unit will require service inspection. Alon with the unit no longer producing sound do you see the power light constantly flashing or stuck in standby mode?

If so this will further confirm the device requires service, in this instance please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request.
      • Apr 5
      • No power on Tannoy TS2.12 subwoofer
        NUFCFAN76 Hello. Thanks for your response. No, there's no light at all, in any mode. Also, could you give me an indication of how invasive/costly/time comsuming a service inspection is, given I'm in California and shipping a 50lb subwoofer to who knows where? I'm pretty technically literate and if needed, I can solder. Is this something that someone can walk me through in order to first diagnose the issue better? Is it possible for a tech to What'sApp video call me in order to do so?
        • Apr 5
      • No power on Tannoy TS2.12 subwoofer
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi, thanks for the follow-up. Unfortunately, I cannot advise regarding inspection costs, however, a colleague in the service team will be able to assist here. At this moment in time there is no phone support with the service team and a service ticket will need to be submit for further assistance.
        • Apr 6
  • New
    TomCanning
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2022-03-16

First - Is there any info on how to get Turbocontrol app to successfully connect to iq12b?  I've seen mention of firmware update, but none are listed on the official site.

Second - When you are connected via bluetooth to a subwoofer and playing music, does it not pass the signal up to linked speaker?

Thanks in advance for any insight.

read more...
    0 25
    • TomCanning
      TomCanning Serious question: I left this online community after they switched to this tribe thingy. I couldn't make heads or tails of it. I check every now an again to see if it has improved. Has it been abandoned, or am I just using it wrong?Is there another site/forum/board where people are discussing these products. I own and love a good few (XR12/16/18, MR18, TurboSound speakers, among others). I used to love regular check ins to see how people are using these tools. It was a source of great ideas, resources and a place to get community support. Now it seems to be a disjointed set of orphaned posts. It makes me sad. Where has it moved to?
      • Mar 20
      • iq12b - Android App and Bluetooth passthrough
        JeffRusin This whole forum and company has gone to crap they do not care anymore I did the same thing, after they made this site a cartoon app I gave up. I really just came back to bitch and tell people how they suck
        • May 10
  • New
    Cat22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-02

I have just bought Ix15 speaker but won't to add small subwoofer. If I bought ip15B would this be a good match and can I join they to cabinet by Bluetooth pairing with out using speaker cables. 

0 7
    • Cat22
      Dale_M

Please note with BT functionality the master and slave have to be the same unit so this will not work.

• Mar 2
      • Bluetooth
        Cat22 Thanks for you help are you saying you can only master and slave to they very same speaker model as they master is sending from and can’t mix subwoofer and full rang speakers with out using speaker cables thanks
        • Mar 2
      • Bluetooth
        Dale_M The speaker models need to be the same.
        • Mar 3
  • New
    djsubduction318
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-30

I can't find Replacement Sub for the IQ12.

0 11
    • djsubduction318
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our parts team by clicking on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Jan 30
  • New
    Dxci
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-22

Looking for datasheet or graphic for vq1800d.

0 13
  • New
    Tele68
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-19

So here is our setup,  2- TBV118L-AN subs (4 total) stacked on each side of the stage being run aux fed. There's an xlr coming out of the aux on our Midas M-32 going into an xlr splitter box to split the mono cable into two xlr cables going to left and right stacks. The issue is you can hear alot of subs on each side but it pretty much disappears in the center. Almost like a phase issue we had a long time ago with our old passive system where one side of the subs had the + and - wired backwards causing the subs to cancel each other out in the middle. But I don't see how that could be the issue here with xlr closed system all the way?

read more...
    1 25
    • Tele68
      Paul_Vannatto It's called a power alley. Dave Rat extensively documented this phenomenon when subs are placed left and right side of stage. It is much better to put the subs together at center front of stage.
      • December 19, 2021
Go to page