131,135 posts
  • New
    ANGEL2
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-02

I like to get my speaker fix I need parts

0 16
    • ANGEL2
      WilliamR Hello, Please click the support link above and create a tech support ticket and someone will get in contact with you ASAP to set this up.
      • Sep 2
    • ANGEL2
      ANGEL2

It's there a number I can call

• Sep 2
  • New
    Dnrbnsn2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-05

Any insight on how these sound compared to the turbosound iq18 in terms of volume and tone, not dsp capability. It advertises a turbosound speaker but doesn't mention the amp.

0 36
    • Dnrbnsn2
      DavidKnighton Hello Dnrbnsn2,
      You best option here would be to compare the product specifications from the quick start guide. Check the max SPL and signal to noise ratio. Also check the current consumption at 1/8th rated power. The amplifier is Klark Teknik technology for the Turbosound.
      • Aug 5
    • Dnrbnsn2
      Dnrbnsn2

I’ll do that. I have two turbosound iQ 18B’s already, just looking to add more.

• Aug 5
  • New
    utmorpheus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

(Ticketing system is broken)
    I have extremely low output on my Truth B2092A and need a circuit diagram to replace the primary capacitors, resistors and transistors on the board. The transistors part numbers are either worn illegibly or missing, and some of the ceramic resistors P/Ns I can no longer get the whitepapers for. I've had this sub since new (2007) and last year built my entire recording studio desk around this sub and its dimensions - I'd rather not just scrap it. Either that or if I can get a replacement board, but finding one is getting increasingly difficult.

read more...
    0 36
    • utmorpheus
      DavidKnighton Hello utmorpheus,
      Regrettably it is not permitted to share service documentation with the general public. Only a Music Tribe service center can access these documents. I would suggest getting in touch with our Spare Parts department to see if a replacement module is available. Click the support tab at the top of the page and proceed to a spare parts ticket.
      • Aug 3