• New
    mlaw
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-16

I recently acquired two Tannoy VS 218 DRs. One of the bins' drivers is not working properly. I thought it was maybe the Neutrik plate on the back, but unfortunately after connecting via speaker wire directly from the amp to the driver terminals it still is giving the same poor results. There is no visible damage of any kind on the driver.

What might be the issue?

Can it be repaired?

Can it be replaced?

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    Richardng1967
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-03

Hello Guys, please could you help if you have experienced no power light on, on your subwoofer Tannoy TS2.10. It is already 2 years I bought this subwoofer. I already checked the power cable and the fuse in the power plug and both are working.

Could you please advise how can I fix this issue or if it is possible to send only the electronic plate of the subwoofer for repair.

Thank you 

Best regards,

read more...
    0 10
    • Richardng1967
      Nigel67 Hi Richardng1967. I would say that it is a fault with the power supply if you are not even getting a power LED light up. I would suggest raising a Technical Support ticket and we will be able to check the warranty situation and advise further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jul 3
  • New
    NUFCFAN76
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-06

Hello, I've had this sub (one of the crown jewels of my HT) for years now and until recently it has been flawless. But now, the woofer has no power and after checking inside the woofer cabinet, the fuse is still good (and it looks like everything else inside is too). I've tried other outlets, cables, etc. to troubleshoot the issue but no joy. If necessary I can provide photos of my serial number or unit. Thanks in advance for any help that would be greatly appreciated.

read more...
    0 33
    • NUFCFAN76
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi NUFCFAN76, based on the information provided so far this sounds like the unit will require service inspection. Alon with the unit no longer producing sound do you see the power light constantly flashing or stuck in standby mode?

If so this will further confirm the device requires service, in this instance please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request.
      • Apr 5
      • No power on Tannoy TS2.12 subwoofer
        NUFCFAN76 Hello. Thanks for your response. No, there's no light at all, in any mode. Also, could you give me an indication of how invasive/costly/time comsuming a service inspection is, given I'm in California and shipping a 50lb subwoofer to who knows where? I'm pretty technically literate and if needed, I can solder. Is this something that someone can walk me through in order to first diagnose the issue better? Is it possible for a tech to What'sApp video call me in order to do so?
        • Apr 5
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi, thanks for the follow-up. Unfortunately, I cannot advise regarding inspection costs, however, a colleague in the service team will be able to assist here. At this moment in time there is no phone support with the service team and a service ticket will need to be submit for further assistance.
        • Apr 6
        cosmovsky Hi Chris, I also have the same problem with my TS2.10. Did you manage to resolve your issue. Any info is help. cheers.
        • Tue at 4:05 AM
  • New
    bpc3336
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-17

Dear sir, 

We regret to inform you that the delivery of materials in India too bad after order it takes more than 6-8 month also no one is supporting properly. We are executing government projects like convention centre, auditorium and many more but we are so much upset with your delivery and service here. 

read more...
    0 22
  • New
    stoicadanut
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

Hi. I want to find, or maybe somebody can tell my witch driver used on tannoy subwoofer vsx15dr? Just original. I want to buy original one. Thanks.

0 33
    • stoicadanut
      Nigel67 Hi stoicadanut. Our Spares Team will be able to advise you the information you require. Please send in a spares request ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • December 4, 2021
  • New
    mikeandrade
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-29

Hi, I'm looking for a TS10 subwoofer circuit board. If it is discounted, is there something else I can use? I was told the TS801 fits the TS10. Is this correct. If so, can you get me a price for this.

thanks Michael

0 14
    • mikeandrade
      Nigel67 Hi mikeandrade. Please contact our spares team and they will be able to advise on pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • November 1, 2021