• New
    bpc3336
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-17

Dear sir, 

We regret to inform you that the delivery of materials in India too bad after order it takes more than 6-8 month also no one is supporting properly. We are executing government projects like convention centre, auditorium and many more but we are so much upset with your delivery and service here. 

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    stoicadanut
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

Hi. I want to find, or maybe somebody can tell my witch driver used on tannoy subwoofer vsx15dr? Just original. I want to buy original one. Thanks.

0 18
    • stoicadanut
      Nigel67 Hi stoicadanut. Our Spares Team will be able to advise you the information you require. Please send in a spares request ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • December 4, 2021
  • New
    mikeandrade
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-29

Hi, I'm looking for a TS10 subwoofer circuit board. If it is discounted, is there something else I can use? I was told the TS801 fits the TS10. Is this correct. If so, can you get me a price for this.

thanks Michael

0 6
    • mikeandrade
      Nigel67 Hi mikeandrade. Please contact our spares team and they will be able to advise on pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • November 1, 2021