• New
    AlePe
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-29

Hi. I have 2 iP300 units and 2 IX12 units... looking for a light-weight small footprint subwoofer that I can use with either pair of tops and interested in getting the iP12B.

I have searched for info on the internal routing of the amps of the iP12B but can't find any info.

My question is... if the iP12B is used without satellites, does the full 1000 watts go to the sub? Or is the sub only going to use 600 watts regardless of satellite use?

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Rick666
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-14

Hello:

I have the 

Turbosound iQ18B 18-Inch Powered Subwoofer

The DSP is not lighting up and I think I need a replacement. Could you direct me to somewhere I can get one.

Thanks.

Rick

read more...
    0 7
    • Rick666
      Dale_M Your unit may still be in warranty please can you send a ticket in to us with your poor of purchase via the above Support tab?
      • Nov 15
  • New
    TimW1a2a3c
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-27

Hi, My name is Tim Wood. I purchased a pair of the Turbo Sound IP3000. Recently one of the Speakers stopped working. After a Tech looked into the problem He found that the Board inside the Base was burnt. Upon further inspections He found that the other Speaker had the same exact problem. He also looked int the forum about common issues with these speakers and said that there is a Upgrade on the boards. I spent good money on these speakers and to have this problem was very disappointing.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Jbilardo1952
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-25

Is the best way to hook up my single Turbo Inspire 15 , (1). L & R outputs of Mackie Cfx16 both into sub then out links to  Satellites Qsc k10 (2). OR should  I use the Mackie L &R straight to QSC K10 then us the Mackie cfx board sub out xLR to Turno sub. I was concerned if there's any timing issues hooking up the second 

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    DjoTek
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-08

Hello everyone, I have just acquired two turbosound tms2a speakers, unfortunately one speaker no longer works (turbosound ls-1503), can this be repaired? if not by which current speakers can I replace it? Thanks

0 3
  • New
    Kai7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-11

Hi:

My name is Allan and im from Chile. Imneed to find the replacement for my sub Milan 18b.

This was damaged because was conected directly to the electricity, and the sub is to 110v and here in chile its 220v, so you can guess what happened.

I dont know if this is the correct place to do this, but i enter en replacement parts in turbosound page and re direct me here.

I would like to buy preferably a 220v replacement, to avoid future issues.

Thanks and greetings

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    GUY770
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-02

HI WHAT DOES IT MEANS "200 W @ 1/8 max power forindividual product" ITS WRITTEN ON THE POWER CONSUMING LINE ON THE PDF SHEET OF IQ18B,
    I WANT TO CONNECT FEW SUBS AND SPEAKERS TO A GENERATOR AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH WATT A SPEAKER IS CONSUMING AND HOW MUCH A SUB

1)IS IT 200 WATT?

2)IS IT 200*8=1600 WATT?

3)WRONG ANSWER

4) WHAT IS [email protected]/8 MEANS ???

I DONT WANT TO DAMAGE THE GENERATOR
    THANKS

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    Aromatek
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-30

Hi, I'm the happy owner of a pair of THL828 with the original LS.1804 driver.

On the spec sheet, it is written that the power handling is 1600 watts program. 

Can I send 1600 watts in them or do I need to limit lower than that? 

I currently limit them at 1200w program, but I want a bit more sound pressure :) 

Sorry for the poor english and thank you for the reading.

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    Monge47014
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-26

Hola,

tengo 2 MILAN M15, y me gustaría ampliar con un sub.

Había pensado en el IQ18B, me podéis decir que tal quedaría?.

Veo que no esta disponible en ninguna tienda, y lo necesitaba ya, me podriais decir donde hay disponible para comprar ya?, o tiempo estimado para poderle comprar.

Gracias.

read more...
    0 14
    • Monge47014
      GaryHiggins Where are you located, I have 2 hardly used ( maybe 4 times) I want to sell. I will give a very good price.
      • Jul 26
  • New
    fricia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-15

Hello everyone

I'm currently updating the firmware on an iQ system consisting of 2 iQ8 and 1 iQ18B. The update on th iQ8s worked like a charm, but the iQ18B is stubbornly resisting. It is currently on firmware version 2.1 and no matter I do: When I start the 2.3 firmware update program that worked for the iQ8s nothing happens.

I tried differend USB cables, different USB ports, different orders off connection/turning on the devices all to no avail. The iQ18B also doesn't show up in the Turbosound Edit software. But it does shows up in my connected devices list and for all I can tell it is properly connected to the computer.

Does anyone have an idea what could help? Could this have something to do with the different hardware versions? Maybe you can't upgrade to 2.3 from 2.1? Any help is much apprecieated!

Fricia

read more...
    0 24
    • fricia
      Nigel67 Hi Fricia. Please can you submit a Technical Support Ticket and we will be able to help you further. It looks as though you have tried all the main options so we will need to look into this further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jul 17
    • fricia
      TheMorpheusExperience Hello there! I currently own a set of 2 x custom 18” (457mm) LF TurboBass drivers And I am looking to find if anyone knows the appropriate wire gauging for said drivers? Thank you a lot!
      • Jul 25
Go to page