Statistics

208,341 members
80,524 posts
  • New
    Oharrington12
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-14

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to this and have recently bought some HLC660M headphones for use at home through my laptop and on an X32. This may just be my laptop, but it doesn't seem to be receiving a signal from the microphone, but I can hear through the headphones. These headphones have a 3.5mm Male as well as an XLR Male, I'm assuming for the microphone. Unfortunately due to lockdown etc. I haven't been able to try them on the mixer, but can anyone tell me if they do output the mic through the 3.5mm Jack?

Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 6
    • Oharrington12
      Paul_Vannatto The 3.5mm (with the 6.5mm adapter) plug is only a stereo TRS, meaning it will only provide for the left and right of the headphones only, not the mic (XLR is for the mic).
      • Jan 14
  • New
    Pkneesh
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-08

I have a Behringer  audio interface with a headphone socket ,can I use a wireless transmitter , plugging in to my device and connect to wireless headphones.  Any recommendations please?

I amusing my device to use Jam Kazam for band rehearsals. So latency is a big factor. 

read more...
    0 3
    • Pkneesh
      DavidKnighton Hello Paul,
      Most wireless IEM (in ear monitor) transmitters that I've seen on the market take line level output. Only consumer grade wireless headphones that run on bluetooth use the stereo headphone output. If using Jam Kazam, professional wireless headphones are going to introduce some latency, so they would be ok to use, but not bluetooth. I would suggest taking a look at Shure PSM 300. You can find cheaper IEM sets, but Shure and Sennheiser are the leading industry standards for live sound.
      • Jan 8
  • New
    Brian456
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-31

I've tried on numerous occasions to perform what should be the simplest of tasks only to repeatedly fail as on the create a product registration ticket page the system demands that the brand drop down box needs to be completed and yet the only option shown is "Select Product" and you cannot manually type in the brand to continue. It's almost as if you don't want us to register the goods we have purchased. Please explain

read more...
    0 19
    • Brian456
      Nigel67 Hi Brian, I am very sorry for the issue you are experiencing trying to register your Product. Let me look into this and get back to you shortly.
      • Jan 3
      • Trying to register a product
        Nigel67 Hi Brian, have just checked the Product Registration and the Brand is now working. It must have been some kind of glitch at the time. Can you re check it and let me know if it is still not working for you and send me a link to the page you are using and also which browser you are using. Many thanks
        • Jan 4
        Brian456 No, still not working......... with either MS Edge or Firefox and this is the link https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=product%20registration
        • Jan 4
        Nigel67 Hi Brian, sorry about this. i will open a ticket for you and send you an e-mail.
        • Jan 7
    • Brian456
      Carl71 Since the 28th November when i bought the Behringer GO Case i Cannot Register it Brand Drop Box is Broken! Still Not Fixed WHY ?
      • 11 hours ago
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-12-09

HLC660U
    - bit.ly/Behringer-HLC660U

Designed with an Inline volume control and very handy mic mute toggle switch for ease during conference calls. Flexible boom microphone gives you convenient adjustment flexibility.

List Price: $24.99

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W1X6wdwIyA&feature=youtu.be

#Behringer #HLC660U #Headphones #Studio

read more...
    0 18
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-12-07

MO240
    bit.ly/Behringer-MO240

Whether you’re mixing a recording or monitoring a bass line, you want earphones that deliver ultra-deep bass and super-transparent highs across an ultra-wide dynamic range. Our MO240 in-ear monitors feature to fulfill your needs to compose your own tunes in peace, doesn’t matter where you are – at a price that is very kind to every budget!

List Price: $49.99
    Learn More: youtu.be/vsYK-SqdF0c

#Behrigner #MO240 #Studio #Monitoring #Earphones

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-12-04
    0 12
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-12-03

HS Series

- https://bit.ly/Behringer-HS-Series

HS10 product video - https://youtu.be/OS51toMc3tw

HS20 product video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ev8mnpeufg

#Behringer #HSSeries #Headphones #StudioHeadphones

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-11-18

HS10
    https://bit.ly/Behringer-HS10

https://youtu.be/OS51toMc3tw 

Your perfect companion for VoIP and conference calls – whether it is an open office or working from home, attending e-learning classes or online gaming – while having good awareness of your surroundings.

#Behringer #HS10 #Headset

read more...
    0 52
  • Nishibhatt
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-10-26

Hello sir

M Nishit bhatt from india. I purchased your product thorugh Amazon model is life buds true wireless headphone purchase month December 2019. My charging case is got shot and it's now no working. Can you guide me where I get new charging case .

read more...
    0 13
    • Nishibhatt
      john0121 Hi Nishit,

Please be aware that as your unit was purchased through Amazon, they will be able to provide you with warranty assistance.
      Amazon have their own service teams and provide their own warranty cover for products that they sell. Please contact them directly and they will be able to advise you further.
      • October 26, 2020
  • GuyOlsson
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-29

So, I am using a XR18 and want to run the bus sends to headphones instead of monitors.  Are the mic input / through parallel?  If so I could use a standard XLR cable as a feed instead of building fem/fem adapter cables.  I assume I would hear the mix (albeit mono) in both sides of the headphones?  Using headphones would reduce noise picked up by the vocal mics when we record rehearsals.  This is the primary objective but could be applied live to in-ear applications as well.

read more...
    0 12
    • GuyOlsson
      Paul_Vannatto I would suggest you use a Behringer P1 or P2 instead of the MA400
      • September 29, 2020
    • GuyOlsson
      GuyOlsson Other than being $180.00 plus $40.00 (and six months) shipping, and considering I need five units it sounds great. I'm sure its better but there is no ROI in it for me. You must work for Behringer sales department! lol
      • September 29, 2020
      • MA400 for rehearsal space and live off the floor recording
        Paul_Vannatto The P1 costs $68.99 at Sweetwater and the P2 costs $38.99 - both in stock. NO I don't work for Behringer, but have 6 of the P1 and used them with a number of bands until I got the DP48
        • September 29, 2020
    • GuyOlsson
      GuyOlsson Can't find stock in North America. Can order direct from Manufacturer in China for less money and have it in four weeks. Trying to support local though.
      • September 29, 2020
    • GuyOlsson
      DavidKnighton Hello GuyOlsson,
      The appropriate connection to use with the MA400 would be the 'Monitor' input. The mic input is expecting a mic level signal, so if you send line level signal from the XR18 you will overload the mic input and it will probably sound terrible. What you need is a female xlr to 1/4" TS cable for a mono mix. See image below for proper pinout.
      • September 30, 2020
    • GuyOlsson
      DavidKnighton
      • September 30, 2020
Go to page