Statistics

289,997 members
172,581 posts
  • New
    dannyboy994
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-21

Are replacement ear pads available for the bh 470 headphones? Or does anyone know of any that will fit?

0 11
  • New
    Luka37
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

Bonjour je viens de recevoir mes écouteurs mais impossible de les charger ni même de mettre la base en charge.

Quelqu'un pourrait il m'aider?

0 5
  • New
    RickSlade
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-03

Hi I just wanted to buy a very small spare part, went to behringer website, the link said I had to join the music tribe to proceed, after a convoluted sign up process here I am. Is there a link to spare parts? not that I can see, Where do I find a spare parts catalogue and why did I have to go through all this to ask this question?

read more...
    1 20
    • RickSlade
      NicJonesMT Hi RickSlade.
      If you click support at the top of the page and scroll down there will be an option to submit a Spare Parts ticket. A member of the team will then be able to assist you.
      • May 3
    • RickSlade
      omarhaddad2000 Hello. First of all, I am sorry to say, but this website is very poorly designed and awkward and difficult to navigate. The loading time is endless for no apparent reason. Somebody should take this seriously to provide a decent user experience. I am also trying to submit a spare parts ticket and when I press the submit button, the form freezes and I get nothing but an eternal spinning loading wheel.
      • May 3
    • RickSlade
      omarhaddad2000 I was not finished typing up this message and pressed "enter" to begin a new line, and the website submitted my message as though I had finished it. It is disastrous. As I was saying, "Hello. First of all, I am sorry to say, but this website is very poorly designed and awkward and difficult to navigate. The loading time is endless for no apparent reason. Somebody should take this seriously to provide a decent user experience. I am also trying to submit a spare parts ticket and when I press the submit button, the form freezes and I get nothing but an eternal spinning loading wheel." Now, on to the real issue, I need a daughterboard DPM5V1000 for my Behringer PMP4000. I cannot use the form. Can anyone please help? Thanks.
      • May 3
    • RickSlade
      omarhaddad2000 I need a daughterboard DMP5V1000 for my Behringer PMP4000. I cannot use the form becuase it crashes on me. Can anyone please help? Thanks.
      • May 3
    • RickSlade
      omarhaddad2000 I can't even start a discussion. I get the same eternal spinning wheel as when I submit the form:
      • May 3
  • New
    ChrisTondreau
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-26

Hey all;

I have a Behringer HA4700 as my main headphone amp here in the control room.  I have it connected running from each of the 4 direct outs on the back to the 1/4" plugs on the snake to the breakout box in the tracking room.  Typically, then, I'd plug headphones into the four 1/4" jacks of the snake.  So far so good...

My question....

To get more outputs in the tracking room, I've grabbed another headphone amp from another brand that a friend was getting rid of.  It specifies the maximum input level as +18dBV.

Can I connect the new headphone amp to the snake in the tracking room without wrecking anything?  

I looked in the manual for the HA4700 but it doesn't give any information about the output levels I'd be potentially sending INTO the other headphone amp.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 12
    • ChrisTondreau
      NicJonesMT Hi Chris.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Can you also confirm in the ticket the make and model of the new headphone amp you are using? If this is not a Behringer product you would be better off contacting the manufacturer directly.
      • Mar 28
  • New
    DeepSub
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-11

My BH470NC headphones ANC mode is unusable.  When ANC is enabled the right hand headphone generates ticks, crackles and noise.  This is intermitten and varies in volume, also the volume buttons don't seem to effect the noises and they can be quite loud.  The headphones have to be removed when this starts or ANC has to be turned off.

Shaun

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    rssgmatt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-28

I am un able to use the talkback or hear any sound out of either side of the headphones jack on the Behringer X32. 

I've Factory reset the board but still have no input from the on board mic or ext mic, the monitor shows bars on the meters but no sound out.

I've also tried to route the talkback through the P16 but the prevailed nothing. 

Is there something that I am missing? 

read more...
    0 79
    • rssgmatt
      Paul_Vannatto Did you make output assignments, etc. on the Talkback screen?
      • Jan 28
    • rssgmatt
      rssgmatt Yes, went to every out plus L/C and MC still no output.
      • Jan 28
    • rssgmatt
      Paul_Vannatto Did you enable the Talkback and press the Talk A or B? On that screen, are you seeing a signal on the VU meter? If not, you might have a mic problem - if it is a condenser mic, it won't work since there is no phantom available on that input).
      • Jan 28
    • rssgmatt
      rssgmatt Great idea, but I have enabled the mic on A&B channels and also had them lached. The mic is good I currently use it on a regular input channel to talk to the worship team. Also I still have no sound coming from either side of the headphones jack on the Behringer X32. Thanks for the great ideas but it has to be something more. I have tried all the basic things even tried to route it through the P16 output. Still nothing.
      • Jan 28
    • rssgmatt
      JamesPaul The picture indicates the TBK LVL is fully attenuated, positioned between signal indicator and destination selection display, center of screen. Herein would appear to be an issue.
      • Jan 29
  • New
    Freedom22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-11

Where in England UK can i purchase a replacement cable lead for Behringer HPX6000 Headphones

0 35
    • Freedom22
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For spare parts questions please click on Support at the top of the page and then click Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Jan 11
  • New
    bengibbs1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-06

Hi,

I have been asked to contact you on here via your twitter.

I purchased a PowerPlay P2 in January and it has always rattled. I thought this was maybe just how it was, but now I'm thinking it might actually be a fault. It is super loud, and can be heard when recording as I use a microphone at waist height to record my main instrument. 
    Is there anything that can be done?

Thanks

Ben

View Video
    read more...
    0 17
    • bengibbs1
      Dale_M Hi there we would advise you go to the above Support tab and send in a Technical ticket for us to help.
      • October 5, 2021
  • New
    PaulVTX42
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-07

Hi - When I listen to anything on my Samsung A3 2017 android 8 phone, through bluetooth, using my HC 2000B headphones, my listening experience is interrupted every few minutes by various beeping sounds, and the "connected" voice alert... What is going on!? Surely this shouldn't be happening?

My phone is in my pocket, so less than a metre away from the headphones. The phone doesn't have this trouble with other bluetooth speakers or headphones.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

read more...
    0 112
    • PaulVTX42
      Dale_M Hi there, we would advise trying the headphones with another device and if the problem follows the headphones, raise a Technical ticket from the Support tab above.
      • July 7, 2021
    • PaulVTX42
      PaulVTX42 Hi Dale - I've now tried it on a few devices and the problem persists across all devices. I'll open a ticket.
      • July 8, 2021
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-22

T-BUDS
    bit.ly/Behringer-T-BUDS

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhSL6V6n3Yk

Delivers high-quality sound across an ultra-wide dynamic range. Our stylish and ultra-lightweight T-BUDS in-ear earphones feature advanced Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) at a price that is very kind to every budget.

List Price: $39

#Behringer #TBUDS #Headphones #Bluetooth
    read more...
    1 319
Go to page