Statistics

298,817 members
182,483 posts
  • New
    AdaMMMusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-16

Hi All,

I would like to ask a question. I have got a Behringer HA400 Headphone amplifier. I noticed when my headphone is plugged in and I power on the device there is a pop sound. Can this kinda I would say strong pop damage my headphone driver?

Best regards,

Ádám

read more...
    0 4
    • AdaMMMusic
      NicJonesMT Hi AdaMMMusic. This is perfectly normal if you are powering the HA4000 on with the output level turned up.
      It is best practice to turn the HA4000 and any speakers on last, with the output level turned down.
      • Aug 18
  • New
    lucianpond
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-05

Hello, I have a pair of True Buds. The left ear bud stopped working. The LED light stays blue, even in the charging case. Tried to reset with 10 second long touch in the charging case. The right bud LED flashes and I presume resets, the left bud LED constantly stays blue. Any suggestions? Thanks.

read more...
    1 5
    • lucianpond
      WilliamR Hello, Please click on the support link above and create a tech support case and an agent will get back to you ASAP.
      • Aug 5
      • True Buds-Left Bud not Working/LED Stays Blue
        lucianpond Thanks, just created a ticket, #CAS-616792-V5M5F1
        • Aug 5
    • lucianpond
      lucianpond Support couldn't help. Said to contact Sweetwater where I bought them for the warranty. I kept the Left Ear Bud that wasn't playing Audio out of the case all night. The blue LED light was out in the morning. I put the left Ear Bud back in the charging case. LED light turned red again. I let charge for a bit. I did the 10 second touch on both ear buds in the case,while plugged in. The lights went out, flashed, and both turned red. The Left Ear Bud works now! I'll see for how long...
      • Aug 6
  • New
    ChrisRenfer
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-07-22

Hi there, I'm trying to use the AUX IN function of the device. Is this a stereo in or a mono in? I would appreciate a block diagram many thanks :-)

0 8
  • New
    JessBeattie1788
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-16

Hi guys, (Australia)

I bought a class set (HPM1000-BK) recently for school - and they are disintegrating before we have had much time using them! Please see photo. Is this normal? They have only been used a dozen times - students are watched carefully when using them, and they are stored very well when not in use. 

Would appreciate a reply. We don’t have lots of money in our budget as we are a small school, so very disappointed this is happening. 

image0.jpeg

read more...
    0 8
    • JessBeattie1788
      Nigel67 Hi JessBeattie1788. I am sorry to hear about the issues that you are having with the new headphones. This is definitely not correct that they should be falling apart straight away. If they are under 30 days old, please contact the shop that you purchased them from and ask for a DOA replacement. If they are over 30 days, but still within warranty, the shop will repair them under warranty. I am going to send you a ticket so that I can raise a QA form with the RCA Department to investigate further and make sure that there is not an inherent fault with them. If it is not in your inbox, please also check your spam and junk folders. Many thanks.
      • Jul 16
  • New
    dannyboy994
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-21

Are replacement ear pads available for the bh 470 headphones? Or does anyone know of any that will fit?

0 16
  • New
    Luka37
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

Bonjour je viens de recevoir mes écouteurs mais impossible de les charger ni même de mettre la base en charge.

Quelqu'un pourrait il m'aider?

0 5
  • New
    RickSlade
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-03

Hi I just wanted to buy a very small spare part, went to behringer website, the link said I had to join the music tribe to proceed, after a convoluted sign up process here I am. Is there a link to spare parts? not that I can see, Where do I find a spare parts catalogue and why did I have to go through all this to ask this question?

read more...
    1 23
    • RickSlade
      NicJonesMT Hi RickSlade.
      If you click support at the top of the page and scroll down there will be an option to submit a Spare Parts ticket. A member of the team will then be able to assist you.
      • May 3
    • RickSlade
      omarhaddad2000 Hello. First of all, I am sorry to say, but this website is very poorly designed and awkward and difficult to navigate. The loading time is endless for no apparent reason. Somebody should take this seriously to provide a decent user experience. I am also trying to submit a spare parts ticket and when I press the submit button, the form freezes and I get nothing but an eternal spinning loading wheel.
      • May 3
    • RickSlade
      omarhaddad2000 I was not finished typing up this message and pressed "enter" to begin a new line, and the website submitted my message as though I had finished it. It is disastrous. As I was saying, "Hello. First of all, I am sorry to say, but this website is very poorly designed and awkward and difficult to navigate. The loading time is endless for no apparent reason. Somebody should take this seriously to provide a decent user experience. I am also trying to submit a spare parts ticket and when I press the submit button, the form freezes and I get nothing but an eternal spinning loading wheel." Now, on to the real issue, I need a daughterboard DPM5V1000 for my Behringer PMP4000. I cannot use the form. Can anyone please help? Thanks.
      • May 3
    • RickSlade
      omarhaddad2000 I need a daughterboard DMP5V1000 for my Behringer PMP4000. I cannot use the form becuase it crashes on me. Can anyone please help? Thanks.
      • May 3
    • RickSlade
      omarhaddad2000 I can't even start a discussion. I get the same eternal spinning wheel as when I submit the form:
      • May 3
  • New
    Galilee2021
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-23

My question is once you plug the headphones do automatically get sound from the mixer.  I am using Berhinger X32.   Are do I need to routing something to them.  I have been in the monitor not sure what needs to be turned on.

thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 8
    • Galilee2021
      Paul_Vannatto The monitor output at the back of the console are for powered speakers, not headphones. The headphone jacks are in the console's left and right handle hole. Also make sure the headphone volume knob (to the right of the display) is turned up.
      • Apr 23
    • Galilee2021
      CraigFowler Also, if there's nothing soloed then by default you'll hear LR through the headphones. If you don't have anything in LR and you also don't have anything soloed, you won't hear anything in the headphones.
      • Apr 23
  • New
    M0s3ly
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-07

Is it possible to purchase replacement ear pads for the HPM1000?

0 3
    • M0s3ly
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi M0s3ly, if you have not yet done so could you please submit a parts ticket. This can be done by going to the support tab at the top of the page and scrolling down to "PARTS", once submitted a member of the spares team will be able to advise further.
      • Apr 8
  • New
    ChrisTondreau
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-26

Hey all;

I have a Behringer HA4700 as my main headphone amp here in the control room.  I have it connected running from each of the 4 direct outs on the back to the 1/4" plugs on the snake to the breakout box in the tracking room.  Typically, then, I'd plug headphones into the four 1/4" jacks of the snake.  So far so good...

My question....

To get more outputs in the tracking room, I've grabbed another headphone amp from another brand that a friend was getting rid of.  It specifies the maximum input level as +18dBV.

Can I connect the new headphone amp to the snake in the tracking room without wrecking anything?  

I looked in the manual for the HA4700 but it doesn't give any information about the output levels I'd be potentially sending INTO the other headphone amp.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 14
    • ChrisTondreau
      NicJonesMT Hi Chris.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Can you also confirm in the ticket the make and model of the new headphone amp you are using? If this is not a Behringer product you would be better off contacting the manufacturer directly.
      • Mar 28
Go to page