Statistics

298,476 members
182,082 posts
  • New
    Luka37
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

Bonjour je viens de recevoir mes écouteurs mais impossible de les charger ni même de mettre la base en charge.

Quelqu'un pourrait il m'aider?

0 5
  • New
    rssgmatt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-28

I am un able to use the talkback or hear any sound out of either side of the headphones jack on the Behringer X32. 

I've Factory reset the board but still have no input from the on board mic or ext mic, the monitor shows bars on the meters but no sound out.

I've also tried to route the talkback through the P16 but the prevailed nothing. 

Is there something that I am missing? 

read more...
    0 126
    • rssgmatt
      Paul_Vannatto Did you make output assignments, etc. on the Talkback screen?
      • Jan 28
    • rssgmatt
      rssgmatt Yes, went to every out plus L/C and MC still no output.
      • Jan 28
    • rssgmatt
      Paul_Vannatto Did you enable the Talkback and press the Talk A or B? On that screen, are you seeing a signal on the VU meter? If not, you might have a mic problem - if it is a condenser mic, it won't work since there is no phantom available on that input).
      • Jan 28
    • rssgmatt
      rssgmatt Great idea, but I have enabled the mic on A&B channels and also had them lached. The mic is good I currently use it on a regular input channel to talk to the worship team. Also I still have no sound coming from either side of the headphones jack on the Behringer X32. Thanks for the great ideas but it has to be something more. I have tried all the basic things even tried to route it through the P16 output. Still nothing.
      • Jan 28
    • rssgmatt
      JamesPaul The picture indicates the TBK LVL is fully attenuated, positioned between signal indicator and destination selection display, center of screen. Herein would appear to be an issue.
      • Jan 29