Statistics

299,155 members
182,868 posts
  • New
    jaywal94
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-17

Hey there.

Just set up my BC1200s for the first time but I get heavily distorted audio.  I am not an audio engineer so I assume this is no fault of the mics at this point.  I am just needing some help.

Setup:

Mics > UMC404HD Interface > 27" iMac > Reaper

additionally, I have a Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 Interface.  I set these two interfaces up as an aggregate device on my mac.  The distortion from the mics happens regardless of the setup... Either the aggregate or just the UMC or Just the Focusrite.  I have all of the Pad buttons pushed in I am not getting any clipping indicators on either the DAW or the Interface.   I attached a brief recording to show what I mean.   Any input would be wonderful!

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 9
  • New
    Anglo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-16

We have a Behringer MPA40 with the wireless usb stick and hand held wireless microphone.  Can anyone recommend a lapel mic (part number) to use with it?  TIA

0 1
  • New
    Cameo75
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-13

I'm using 1/4" male TRS cable balanced to 1/4" male to connect the Ultralink to the Europort PA. When I turn on the lapel microphone the speaker has a loud humm and distortion sound.

Help needed, thanks

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 6
    • Cameo75
      WilliamR The Ultra link receiver is equipped with unbalanced 1/4 inch outputs. Please use unbalanced ts 1/4 inch or XLR to XLR cables to resolve the noise issue.
      • Sep 14
  • New
    ayksound
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-09

yazılım veya sürücü c-1 mikrofon için gereklimi

0 2
  • New
    RobsGuitar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-03

Running an older, inherited  Mac Air, (Circa 2012 mybe 2014)  which I ugraded to Monterey software. 

Garageband the factory install, appears to be  still working fine. 

Just got a Behringer UMC-22 (U-PHORIA) interface brand new from Sweetwater

Also a Behringer C-1 mic . Brand new from Sweetwater. 

I am getting signal to my headphones off the monitor, but GarageBand (free with Mac purchases )  is not recognizing the devices as inputs .   Error message said to quit GarageBand and try again . I tried that three times, and yes, I also restarted my Mac. 

I tried to download drivers , but they are only for Windows users? 

Is there a special driver I need for this mic and interface? 

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    Dyermaker87
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-25

Hi,

I broke the "dongle" usb that allowed me to use the radio mic ULM300D with the BEHRINGER  audio battery powered box.

How can I get replacement? I don't want to buy new microphone since it works. Thank you

regards,

Federico Cesarini

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    DanielThompson
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-08-23

Hi - We're looking at ways to mic a grand piano on a limited budget for our church's zoom feed. It's always played with the top down, so the mics have to fit inside and mount, probably to the steel frame. It looks like a pair of CB100s might be a good match for our needs. Has anyone had success with this? I understand we'd have to figure out the mounting ourselves.

read more...
    0 5
    • DanielThompson
      PedroRodrigues Hi DanielThompson, thank you for your post, probably the most popular microphone technique for grand piano involves positioning a pair of small-diaphragm omnidirectional mics directly over the strings, just past the hammers.
      With this in mind I would suggest using a two Behringer B5 that offers a exchangeable capsule (cardioid and omnidirectional)
      Another Microphone that I could suggest is the Behringer C-2 Stereo set but in this case the microphone positioning will be even more determinant considering that the C-2 offers exclusively a cardioid pattern.
      I understand that you mentioned that the mics have to fit inside and mount, but I believe my suggestion above would provide a better signal collection.
      I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Aug 24
    • DanielThompson
      DanielThompson Now we're thinking one omni, possibly a C5, inside the piano attached to the metal frame, and one large diaphragm cardioid just under the soundboard, should give us a nice blend. But from what I've been reading the CB100 is not really meant for this application.
      • Aug 31
    • DanielThompson
      Paul_Vannatto At my church, we mounted a boundary mic (Audio Technica U851R) in the middle of the underside of the grand piano lid. It picks up the piano nicely with the lid down. I would think that any boundary mic should work.
      • Aug 31
      • CB100 Mics for inside a grand piano?
        DanielThompson I think that's a great solution, and one I've been advocating. People are afraid to mount anything on the lid of the piano as they're afraid it will leave a mark. What was your experience?
        • Sep 2
    • DanielThompson
      Paul_Vannatto In our case, it will definitely leave a mark, since we glued it on. We did that about 15 years ago and no one has complained.
      • Sep 2
  • New
    rickbluelake
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-15

Need firmware update for duplicator. I also have MP-85 mic that doesn't work and I am assuming it's because of the firmware update (it states that in the mic information sheet I received with the mic)

I went to the download page and followed T.C. Helicon Youtube posting to no avail.

Please help. 

read more...
    0 12
    • rickbluelake
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi rickbluelake, firmware updates for the Duplicator are done via the Voicesupport 2 software. This can be downloaded via the downloads section of the TC Helicon website just by searching for Voicesupport 2 and there is both a PC and MAC version:

https://www.tc-helicon.com/downloads.html

If upon updating your firmware the MP-85 Still doesn't work please double check Mic Control is enabled on the pedal, to enable Mic Control press and hold the footswitch while powering up the unit to
      toggle Mic Control.
      • Aug 15
  • New
    Frank1938
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-23

I am unable to get both mikes to work simultaneously.  Both mikes work individually. I have followed the instructions to the letter to no avail. Could it be that the receiver has developed a fault? The unit is out of warranty. It has had very little use. Would it be possible to purchase a replacement USB Receiver?

Thanks, Frank

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 15
    • Frank1938
      PedroRodrigues Hi Frank1938, thank you for your post, when the ULM200M wireless microphone become unpaired with the ULM200D wireless receiver, the microphone can be re-paired from the powered down state by simultaneously pressing the ▲ and ▼ buttons and moving the microphone to within 10 cm (4 inches) of the ULM200D wireless receiver.
      The LED on the microphone will flash slowly during the pairing sequence and will light solid once connected. If the ULM200M wireless microphone cannot pair to the receiver it will automatically power down after 10 seconds.
      If you have tried the step described above and you have not been able to pair both of the ULM 200M microphones, this may indicate that your unit is not operating per standard.
      I would then suggest following the link below to contact on of Certified Service Centres in your region to request an inspection on your unit
      https://www.behringer.com/buy.html?type=POS
      I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Jul 24
  • New
    sarayuthrua
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-14

behringer ultralink ulm200d with microsoft teams can not use 2 mirophones

0 7
    • sarayuthrua
      NicJonesMT Hi Sarayutrua.
      If you are using Windows follow these steps to make sure you are in 2 channel mode.

1 - Right click the sound Icon on your tool bar and select Sounds.
      2 - Go to the Recording Tab.
      3 - Right click the ULM200D and select Properties.
      4 - Go to the Advanced tab.
      5 - You should see a Drop Down Menu, This will allow you to change the Sample Rate, Bit Depth and how many Channels the input uses. Ensure that you have one of the 2 channel options selected.
      6 - Click Apply and close this menu.

You should now have 2 channels into teams.
      If you are still having issues, please click support at the top of the page and select Technical Support.
      • Jul 17
Go to page