Statistics

254,384 members
132,067 posts
  • New
    PeteGarza
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-11

On One of the mics I replaced the batteries, When I try to power on pressing volume Up light  will only blink weak and turn off. 

0 4
    • PeteGarza
      WilliamR Hello, With most of these wireless devices, you want to make sure you are using alkaline batteries. Standard batteries don't work well with most wireless mics.
      • Oct 12
  • New
    barsmedia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

Hello,

my freshly bought TM1 condenser mic works only for 1-3 seconds, then dropping power and signal.

Bought additional pre-amp for mic, set gain at 100%, then I got the weak level on audio interface, but signal was more noise, then voice itself.

Changed cables, phantom power suppliers etc. So definitelly broken unit and no news from support/service :(

read more...
    0 7
    • barsmedia
      Dale_M Hi there can you advise if you have created a ticket via the support tab above? If so have you got a case number we can check for you?
      • Sep 24
  • New
    ievent
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

Buenas tardes, me gustaría saber si se puede utilizar un micrófono de diadema en este sistema con su debido adaptador Jack .

Gracias

0 21
    • ievent
      Dale_M The input the for the mic is TRS (tip ring sleeve) so any mic that has this arrangement in theory should work but it would be unsupported, if you were to use a headset which has headphones combined with the mic then this will not work.
      • Sep 24
    • ievent
      ievent

Ok gracias ?

• Sep 25
  • New
    CrookStewartIII
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-19

Any idea of when this product will be restocked in the USA? Sweetwater says they are not going to carry them and anyone that has any is charging about double the price.

0 6
  • New
    phansen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-14

I followed your protocol and opened a ticket on June 21 and due to your software change finally ordered and received a replacement Bluetooth USB on July 27th and have tried all the traditional troubleshooting tips given by your team, however the lapse in time by Music Tribe has us almost three months without being to use our Behringer Speaker system.  We are a senior living facility and with Covid we need this speaker for recreation for our seniors.  How can we escalate a replacement or repair of our new USB?  Its been over a month since anyone has even replied to me and I've replied to that last email three times now. 

read more...
    0 17
    • phansen
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. Can you give me your case number so that I can look into this for you?
      • Sep 14
    • phansen
      phansen Thank you for the fast response William! Case # is CAS-477289-B4R3S4
      • Sep 15
    • phansen
      WilliamR Hello, someone has contacted you this morning, please check your email.
      • Sep 15
      • New product support
        phansen Hi William, I checked my email and voicemail and still no contact yet.
        • Sep 15
      • New product support
        WilliamR Here is the email that was sent on the 15th
        • Sep 16
      • New product support
        WilliamR Dear Patrick,

My sincere apologies for the delayed response.

What are you plugging the dongle into? There is a chance the microphone was the original culprit, but it could also be a mainboard issue if you are plugging it into an MPA speaker. If it is the mic

Please reply directly to this email with any updates or if you have any questions. Thanks!

Matt Smith | Music Tribe
        • Sep 16
      • New product support
        phansen I just got this emial today, here is my reply...It goes in the back of the Behringer portable speaker. We have two of the speakers but only one working dongle. The speaker works with the other working dongle and microphone, so it’s definitely the dongle/usb.

On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 11:31 AM Music Tribe Customer Quality wrote:

Re: Case CAS-477289-B4R3S4  -  ULM300USB  - Need to connect new USB to existing wireless Behringer mic 

Dear Patrick,

My sincere apologies for the delayed response.

What are you plugging the dongle into? There is a chance the microphone was the original culprit, but it could also be a mainboard issue if you are plugging it into an MPA speaker. If it is the mic

Please reply directly to this email with any updates or if you have any questions. Thanks!

Matt Smith | Music Tribe
        • Sep 16
      • New product support
        phansen Matt, could we just have our money back and we will buy another Speaker and Microhone? This is a bad design anyways with a dongle stickng straight out of the back of the speaker and 4 months to get this fixed is too long for us to not be able to meet our seniors needs. Thanks!
        • Sep 18
  • New
    martinfulgueiras
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-02

Hi, I recently bought a Behringer C-1U for having a better audio quality in zoom meetings, but can't seem to make it work. I can't record any input audio on the mic. 

Can anyone point me to a possible solution? 

Thanks

PS

Running on a Dell Inspirion Laptop, Ubuntu 20.04, intel core i7 8th. 

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    EmmanuelRamirez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-30

Hey i´m looking for some advice because a random girl droped my behringer ultravoice and i dunno if i can get some spare parts for the membrane.

0 18
    • EmmanuelRamirez
      Dale_M Hi there if you are looking for parts simply go to the Support tab above and select Parts so the team can advise price and availability.
      • Aug 30
  • New
    JariSelander
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-08

Hi.

My ULM300RD It started to crackle and the sound stops as you sing. The signal disappears from the display of the central unit for a moment and comes back when the fault is heard. The microphones have new batteries and the CPU is set to show but no effect. Is there anything i can do about the device myself?

read more...
    0 22
  • New
    truyenle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-26

Hello,

I have Audio 2000s AWM6522U wirelees microphone and Shure BLX288/PG58 Dual channel wireless microphone.  I try to use it in PMP580S mixer amp. and the voice to the speaker is not the same, loosing connection. Do you have any idea what's happening? Is that the PMP580S mixer amp. have a problems?  Please help.

read more...
    0 19
    • truyenle
      DavidKnighton Hello truyenle,
      I'm not sure I fully understand the issue. Generally, when wireless mics drop out, it can be caused by radio interference. Check the inputs on the PMP mixer with a wired dynamic microphone to ensure the mixer is operating as expected. If the inputs dropout with a wired microphone, then you may want to submit a technical support inquiry.
      • Jul 26
  • New
    danirizarry
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

Can I use the ULTRALINK ULM300LAV with the Dual-Mode USB Receiver?

0 61
    • danirizarry
      Dale_M If you are talking about the Begringer ULM300USB then no, as the USB receiver key is unique to the microphone as a complete system.
      • Jul 22
Go to page