Statistics

240,756 members
116,962 posts
  • New
    danirizarry
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

Can I use the ULTRALINK ULM300LAV with the Dual-Mode USB Receiver?

0 15
    • danirizarry
      Dale_M If you are talking about the Begringer ULM300USB then no, as the USB receiver key is unique to the microphone as a complete system.
      • Thu at 3:44 AM
  • New
    Kfir
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-12

Hey there, 

I've a question and I believe the smart and acknowledge brains will know the answer..

I just bought the TC-HELICON: Vocal live play. I recommend to buy a mic that the button on/off replaced by button that can CONTROL the library (if I far from the machine). 

They recommend the mic PM 75, which cost more than hundred, but the guy said this mic discontinued. However, he recommended the PM 78 that cost half. 

I'm little bit confused. The first cost more than $100 but discontinued, the newest cost $ half. 

Any idea or recommended? 

(I'm singing at home only, and not in the shower, it's not good). ?

Thank you all. 

read more...
    0 7
    • Kfir
      DavidKnighton Hello Kfir,
      I am not seeing model MP-78 on the TC Helicon website. Perhaps you are inquiring for a different model? As far as pricing is concerned, different models come with different features, which ultimately drives the cost. Also with recent distribution changes, the cost to consumers has come down a bit. Considering these things, it's not uncommon for different models to have different costs.
      • Jul 12
  • New
    KrisCarrasco
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-07

Hi there! 

Just recently bought a brand new duplicator footpedal to use in my live singing events. I also bought the MP 75 Mic to use with it and at my sound check today the two paired together sounded incredible - but the button on the microphone won't activate the effects like it's supposed to and I was forced to use the foot pedal. After entire day of trying to update the firmware - VoiceSupport says it's at the latest version finally but is there something else I'm supposed to do in order to get the mic to work as it should with this pedal?

read more...
    0 13
    • KrisCarrasco
      Dale_M

Hi there, Mic Control allows you to control the effect's on/off status via an MP-75 microphone.
      Press and hold the footswitch while powering up the unit to toggle Mic Control.
      Note that when using a condenser microphone, Mic Control should be disabled to
      prevent unwanted on/off switching. -Can you advise this is what you are doing?

• Jul 6
  • New
    Julyrain
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

Hola, compré un micrófono ECM 8000. Me resulta extraño que el equipo no tenga pegado un código de barra como otros que he comprado, tampoco tiene el sticker de la marca que también, cada producto que compré lo tiene. Alguien me puede decir si esto es normal o debería dudar. El certificado de garantía es de la empresa Tevelam. Hay algún lugar dond pueda registrar mi equipo? Muchas Gracias

read more...
    0 15
    • Julyrain
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. All official ECM8000 mics that are made by Behringer should have the Behringer logo on them. If it does not it may be a knockoff.
      • Jul 6
    • Julyrain
      Julyrain

Hola William! El micrófono si tiene el logotipo impreso en el mismo. Lo que me llama la atención es que no encuentro un número de serie en el equipo y la falta del sticker que siempre la traen los distintos equipos de la marca. Saludos Julián

• Jul 7
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-07-05

HEAD-WORN MICROPHONE Series
    bit.ly/BE-HEAD-WORN-MICROPHONE-Series

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MovStouOtrs

Premium Head-Worn Omni-Directional and Cardioid Microphones

The Behringer HEAD-WORN MICROPHONE Series Lavalier Microphones are designed to serve our Musician, Recording and Broadcast as well as our Touring and Live Sound Customers.

#Behringer #BO440 #BD440 #HEADWORNMICROPHONESeries #Microphone #Lavalier

read more...
    0 21
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-24

C112 and BC1500
    bit.ly/Behringer-Instrument-Microphones

Learn More: 
    C112:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSD3G7UloSE

BC1500: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfQ6pfBcSbo

#Behringer #C112 #BC1500 #Microphones #Instrument #Drums

read more...
    1 31
  • New
    PAQUET
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-17

Hi,

my usb key ULM 200D is broken.

can i get just the key and not buy twin microphones together. And if yes where?

Thanks for your answers

jean-pierre paquet

0 28
    • PAQUET
      DavidKnighton Hello PAQUET,
      Please click the SUPPORT link at the top of the page and submit a SPARE PARTS inquiry. You should be able to purchase a new USB Dongle.
      • Jun 17
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-16

The Behringer BC LAV Series Lavalier Microphones are designed to serve our Recording and Broadcast Customers.

#Behringer #BCLAV #BCLAVGO #BCLAVSeries #Microphone
    read more...
    1 33
  • New
    ariefpm13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-13
    hi all, I bought a behringer C1U microphone, when I use it, I plug in the laptop, and use the Ableton live 10 / FL Studio DAW, sometimes every 10-15 minutes, there is a very annoying noise, maybe 1-2 minutes, after that it's gone, vocal mic is very delayed, then normal again, and repeats like that.
    is there any solution?
    read more...
    1 22
    • ariefpm13
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. If you are using a PC and If you did not already, I recommend installing the ASIO4ALL Driver. If you continue to have trouble please contact our Technical Support team by clicking on Support and then Technical Support.
      • Jun 13
  • New
    sergeev1983
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-10

Dear All,
    Can you please tell me part number and available to order spare part in attach photo for BEHRINGER XM1800S?

0 25
    • sergeev1983
      Dale_M Hi there please send the image and inquiry to us via the support tab and choose SPARES as your option, the team can then advise you.
      • Jun 10
Go to page