Statistics

198,082 members
68,886 posts
  • New
    Robert SMITH
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-20

I need to replace my USB stick for my microphones.  Any idea where I can purchase this at?

0 6
  • Suzanne Pittson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-13

Hello, Can you tell me when the new TC-Helicon MP-60 Vocal mic will be available for sale? Looking forward to trying it out!!! Thanks.

0 17
  • reuban paul
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-12

hi i have bought a brand new B-1 condenser mic but its not getting activated in cubase 10.3 Le edition , im using behringer UMC 204 HD sound card

0 9
    • reuban paul
      Rex Beckett Did you turn on the phantom power (+48V) switch at the back of the UMC204HD? Are you using an XLR/XLR cable to connect the B-1 to the UMC204HD input? Does the interface work correctly with other sources?
      • Oct 12
    • reuban paul
      reuban paul Yes the phantom power is on and im using XLR cable.....yes the interface is fine
      • Oct 12
    • reuban paul
      Rex Beckett If the interface and cable works with other mics, I suggest that you contact your supplier for a replacement B-1.
      • Oct 12
    • reuban paul
      reuban paul thanks will you contact or i will have to take it forward
      • Oct 12
    • reuban paul
      Rex Beckett You should contact your supplier directly.
      • Oct 12
  • Arsalan Siddiqui
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-09

I will have to sign very closely to mic because sound is really low, and when I plug mic from my laptop then I am not able to use my head phones at the same time.

0 6
    • Arsalan Siddiqui
      Jason Brewer Hello - thanks for contacting us. You will need to try a couple different USB cables and also check gain levels within your DAW. If swapping cables and restarting and checking your I/O connections does not help then you may want to click on support above and create a tech support ticket to see what can be done further.
      • Oct 9
  • Filipe Gonçalves
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-08

Boa Noite

Estou com um produto que esta me dando um pouco de trabalho, pois de acordo com o cliente esta chiando e o mesmo percebeu uma oxidação no produto. Qual a procedencia a tomar?

0 17
    • Filipe Gonçalves
      Kyle Johnson Hello, Kyle here from Music Tribe. Please submit a Care/Service ticket by clicking on the Support link at the top of this page.
      • Oct 8
  • Mikel Markiegi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-23

Hi,

I recently bought a Behringer Ultravoice XM8500 microphone in a well known online shop. In the spec sheet I read the microphone had 150Ohm impedance, but when I opened the microphone I bought, in the capsule says it has 250 Ohm impedance. Is it usual that the products don't meet the specs? I'm a bit confused...Has anyone recently bought this microphone? Can you check the writing in your capsule?

read more...
    0 27
    • Mikel Markiegi
      Paul Vannatto In the body of the mic is probably a small transformer that converts the capsule's unbalanced signal to a balanced output. This transformer will also change the output impedance.
      • Sep 23
      • Behringer Ultravoice XM8500 microphone impedance
        Mikel Markiegi Oh, that is probably it. Thank you very much for taking the time to answer a newbie like me!
        • Sep 23
  • Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-09-17
    1 60
  • Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-09-16
    0 39
  • martin maximiliano
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-15

Hi there, where can you download the calibration file for the ecm8000 that I bought to use with REW? I just registered the product but I can't find where to download the calibration file, thanks.

0 12
  • Fabián Miranda Muñoz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-28

Hi community.

As I wrote in the subject, I really wonder why that amazing Mic got discontinued too soon, considering that the older models (76 and 70) are still in the market.

Now, I'm really worried about what would happen if the only MP-76 that I've got 2 years ago gets damaged or something (I'm from Chile) and that's why I really wish to buy an spare one, or ask about if there is any plan (maybe it's ongoing already) to manufacture an upgrade of the "MCA100 Mic Control adapter" to a version with fully 4 buttons.

I really need it, for my live performances the 4 buttons are a MUST to have.

Best regards everybody!

read more...
    0 27
Go to page