Statistics

289,392 members
171,900 posts
  • New
    MichalKaminski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-21

Hi,

I have a problem with brand new Behringer ULM202USB system, using with laptop.
    ULM202USB has 1 x Receiver ULM200D and 2 x Mics ULM200M.

The problem I'm facing is that I cannot figure out how to use both mics simultaneously.
    Both microphones have solid amber light indicator but only one transmits any input.
    Troubleshooting I did so far is that I turned off one of them, and re-synced the other - did this for both of the mics and confirmed that both mics work but only as singular. When second mic is turned on, it does not transmit any sound. Any ideas? I need these mics to use tomorrow at an event and need to use them on the laptop for video conferencing system.

I already purchased a second pair and the issue is the same.

Please help

Kind Regards
    Michal

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    Matteo1300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-23

Hello, I have two important questions I have a ULM300USB microphone that I connect to two B115W speakers but the voice comes out only on the speaker even though they are connected with the blutooth that you can hear stereo.
    1) is it possible with another usb for example on the other speaker to get the voice out? Or is there a system without using a cannon cable which then comes out all mono?
    2) how to connect the microphone to a mac because I tried on two macs but neither of them is detected the microphone when I insert usb.

Thanks,
    Matteo

read more...
    0 10
    • Matteo1300
      NicJonesMT Hi Matteo1300.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please ensure you provide a detailed description of your setup and exactly what is happening.
      • May 25
    • Matteo1300
      Matteo1300

That's what I did

• Jun 8
  • New
    nujgorollo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-09

Hello, i have a problem of my behringer ulm200M wireless mic, the audio is unstable/fragmented, how can i reset this mic to make it stable, pls help, thank you

0 18
    • nujgorollo
      Dale_M There is no reset available, if this is in warranty please send a Technical ticket in via the above Support tab, however if it is out of warranty it may be easier to simply purchase a new one.
      • May 9
  • New
    Leonsam
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-09

My external Behringer mic does not work with Facetime on Mac.  Works with Zoom on Mac and Quicktime, but not Facetime.  Any suggestions?

0 9
  • New
    Stuartofappin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-31

I bought a pair of these to mic up some drums, however they dont work when connected to an old Carlsbro amp (balanced cabels etc). The intention was to hook these up to a small line mixer with and then into our yamaha mixer.

I think the problem is no phantom power from the amp/mixer.

What can I attach these to to get them to work?

read more...
    0 12
    • Stuartofappin
      Paul_Vannatto Google "phantom power supply". There are a number of models on the market by various manufactures
      • Mar 31
    • Stuartofappin
      Dale_M As Paul has stated unless your amp can provide auxiliary phantom power/+48v these mics will not work as they are active condenser mics and require a steady voltage unlike standard dynamic microphones.
      • Mar 31
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-03-25

VIDEO MIC
    http://ow.ly/rikV50IrSAG

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD6nZMvUS9w

Compact, ultra-slim, lightweight microphone that empowers you to shoot videos with high-quality audio. Whether you are a journalist, podcaster or video blogger, the VIDEO MIC fulfills your need for a very capable camera-mount microphone.

List Price: $59.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #VIDEOMIC #VIDEOMICSeries #Microphone #Vocal #Condenser

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    marcmanley
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-23

Hello all. I am new this and I recently purchased a Behringer ECM8000 mic and I want to use it with Room EQ Wizard and I need a calibration file. I was told I can download one from the Behringer website but when I look under downloads it only shows a manual. Any help? Thanks. 

read more...
    0 111
  • New
    Fathead1974
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-23

I need a replacement usb receiver for my ultralink wireless microphone. It has gotten damaged and now I can not connect my wireless mic to my speaker. What step do I need to take to replace it?

0 19
    • Fathead1974
      NicJonesMT Hi Fathead1974.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a Spare Parts ticket. The team will then be able to advise you further.
      Alternatively you can submit a Tech Support ticket, and we can go through some trouble shooting and pass you over to the Service team if a repair is required.
      • Mar 23
  • New
    KevinC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-11

Looking at buying a couple of these mics to use as a reporter-style microphone.  Does anyone know if they will work with a professional Canon XF-100 camcorder?  Also, will I need balanced XLR cables?

0 13
    • KevinC
      NicJonesMT Hi KevinC.
      You need to connect the XM8500 using an XLR to XLR cable so if you are using XLR to mini jack cables they wont work.
      You would need to look at getting a field recorder aswell to connect the microphones to.
      • Mar 11
    • KevinC
      KevinC

Thanks for the speedy reply. Yes I will be connecting via XLRs. Just wasn't sure if cabling had to be balanced or not. Was hoping someone would say, "Yes - use it this way all the time".

• Mar 11
    • KevinC
      Paul_Vannatto Hey KevinC, yes both the Canon XF100 and the XM8500 have balanced XLR jacks. Using standard XLR cables will ensure that the signal from the mic will be a balanced signal.
      • Mar 11
  • New
    Leehealy85
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-20

I have set up the system but the receiver does nort recognise that the microphone I'd connected  

Any assistance greatly appreciated 

Kind regards 

Lee

0 15
    • Leehealy85
      NicJonesMT Hi Leehealy85.
      On the back of the receiver (By the XLR output) there is a small pinhole.
      With the Mic off, power up the Receiver while holding a pin in. Power up the Mic and keep it within 4 inches of the receiver. Wait a few moments and it should pair up.

If this doesnt work then please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Feb 20
Go to page