235,556 members
111,326 posts
  • New
    PAQUET
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-17

Hi,

my usb key ULM 200D is broken.

can i get just the key and not buy twin microphones together. And if yes where?

Thanks for your answers

jean-pierre paquet

0 6
    • PAQUET
      DavidKnighton Hello PAQUET,
      Please click the SUPPORT link at the top of the page and submit a SPARE PARTS inquiry. You should be able to purchase a new USB Dongle.
      • Jun 17
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-16

The Behringer BC LAV Series Lavalier Microphones are designed to serve our Recording and Broadcast Customers.

#Behringer #BCLAV #BCLAVGO #BCLAVSeries #Microphone
    read more...
    0 1
  • New
    ariefpm13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-13
    hi all, I bought a behringer C1U microphone, when I use it, I plug in the laptop, and use the Ableton live 10 / FL Studio DAW, sometimes every 10-15 minutes, there is a very annoying noise, maybe 1-2 minutes, after that it's gone, vocal mic is very delayed, then normal again, and repeats like that.
    is there any solution?
    read more...
    1 6
    • ariefpm13
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. If you are using a PC and If you did not already, I recommend installing the ASIO4ALL Driver. If you continue to have trouble please contact our Technical Support team by clicking on Support and then Technical Support.
      • Jun 13
  • New
    sergeev1983
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-10

Dear All,
    Can you please tell me part number and available to order spare part in attach photo for BEHRINGER XM1800S?

0 6
    • sergeev1983
      Dale_M Hi there please send the image and inquiry to us via the support tab and choose SPARES as your option, the team can then advise you.
      • Jun 10
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-08

BX2020
    bit.ly/Behringer-BX2020

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSNHGjFghMQ

The BX2020 microphone is a recording enthusiast’s dream come true! An excellent choice for any recording scenario – and rugged enough to go the distance with a heavy-duty suspension mount.

List Price: $59

#Behringer #BX2020 #Microphone #Studio

read more...
    1 16
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-04

BC Series
    bit.ly/Behringer-BC-Series

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo0SED4DHJE

Premium Headphone Cables with In-Line and Boom Microphones

#Behringer #BC11 #BC12 #BCSeries #Microphone

read more...
    0 19
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-05-21

BC110
    bit.ly/Behringer-BC110

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKnST_PSl8o 

The BC110 dynamic microphone is designed to capture your voice with outstanding sensitivity and great frequency response. An excellent choice for parties, singing, public announcements and more.

List Price: $12

#Behringer #BC110 #Vocal #Dynamic #Microphones

read more...
    0 18
  • New
    crodriguezjr71
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-12

I've been waiting for a replacement microphone since February. No response to multiple emails regarding the replacement. Unbelieveable that support just flat out ignores a valid RMA. This will be the last time I ever purchase a product under the MusicTribe umbrella. Your company has my money AND my microphone with no resolution in sight. 

Completly unacceptible.

read more...
    0 25
    • crodriguezjr71
      PedroRodrigues Hi crodriguezjr71 I'm sorry to hear that I will gladly assist you on this matter do yoy have a case number so I gather all the information on this replacement process? Thank you
      • May 12
    • crodriguezjr71
      crodriguezjr71

Case# CAS-409646-X3L2S9. Thank You.

• May 12
    • crodriguezjr71
      crodriguezjr71

RMA# CRM:0133700002292

• May 12
    • crodriguezjr71
      PedroRodrigues Hi crodriguezjr71 this matter is being managed by one of my colleagues in the Service Department, they will provide you with updates o this process as fast as possible. Thank you
      • May 12
  • New
    Kellzdatboi116
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-19

I bought this microphone and have been extremely satsified. My speaker tipped over and the usb drive part bent and isn't working now. I would like to purchase just a new USB port to connect the mic and was looking for a spare part. 

0 27
    • Kellzdatboi116
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please click on the support link above and open a spare parts ticket. Someone will contact you ASAP to help line this up for you.
      • Apr 19
  • New
    JRiles
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-07

So i found this unit as a possible solution. I have 6 conference room mics that need to plug into a mixer. They need to be powered. Can this unit do that? before going into the mixer?

The mics are 3.5mm table mics so i would need to adapt to the xlr connections on the Behringer. 

Thanks in advance for any insight.

j

read more...
    0 26
    • JRiles
      RexBeckett Hi JRiles, the ADA8200 is not really a mic preamp - it is an analogue audio to/from ADAT converter. I suppose that you could loop the ADAT in/out and use it as a preamp but there may be lower-cost solutions.

Regarding power for mics, the ADA8200 provides 48V phantom power to the XLR inputs. You would need appropriate power adapters for electret mics with 3.5mm TRS connectors. Some manufacturers (e.g. Rode) sell adapters to suit their specific mics. There are some general-purpose power adapters on the market but you would need to check whether they are suitable for your mics.

Most analogue and digital mixers have built-in mic preamps and many also provide phantom power. If you tell us which model of mixer and mics that you have we may be able to suggest other solutions.
      • Apr 7
Go to page