149,245 posts
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-01-25

BV44
    bit.ly/Behringer-BV44

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2rxi4U8Qss

An inspired design from a highly popular studio microphone, the Type 44, that was used during the 1940s.This professional-quality condenser microphone is ultra-low noise design – an excellent choice for any live-streaming or podcasting scenario.

List Price: $129.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #BV44 #VINTAGEMICROPHONESeries #Microphones #Condenser #CondenserMic #USB #Vocal #Podcasting #Podcaster #LiveStreamer #HomeStudio

read more...
    0 3
  • Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-01-24
    An inspired design from a highly popular spring-mount studio microphone used during 1930s. This professional-quality condenser microphone is ultra-low noise design – an excellent choice for any live streaming or podcasting scenario

List Price: $119.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-01-21

BV4038
    bit.ly/Behringer-BV4038

Learn More:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cI9LH-9w-Q

An inspired design from a highly popular waffle-iron studio microphone used during 1950s. This professional-quality condenser microphone is an ultra-low noise design – an excellent choice for any live streaming or podcasting scenario

List Price: $89.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #BV4038 #VINTAGEMICROPHONESeries #Microphones #Condenser #CondenserMic #USB #Vocal #Podcasting #Podcaster #LiveStreamer #HomeStudio

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-01-20

BV-BOMB
    bit.ly/Behringer-BV-BOMB

Learn More: https://youtu.be/fFmDpO3hIpU

This is a live streamer’s dream come true! This professional-quality condenser microphone’s ultra-low noise design is an excellent choice for any podcasting scenario.

List Price: $89.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #BVBOMB #VINTAGEMICROPHONESeries #Microphones #Condenser #CondenserMic #USB #Vocal #Podcasting #Podcaster #LiveStreamer #HomeStudio

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-01-18

VIDEO MIC Series
    bit.ly/Behringer-VIDEO-MIC-Series

Dual-Capsule Mid-Side and X-Y Condenser Microphones for Video Camera Applications

The Behringer VIDEO MIC Series Vocal Microphones are designed to serve our Recording and Broadcast Customers.

From: $49.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #VIDEOMICX1 #VIDEOMICMS #VIDEOMICSeries #Microphones #Vocal

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Finelld
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-06

I have purchased two B-2 pro mics over the last few years.  Initially the sound awesome, clear, and very low noise.  After about 2 months of use they have extreme noise and low output.  The mics are left powered and go into a 100W transmitter at my radio station.  I have since switched to a EV RE20 which is indistructable but requires the preamps to be mazed out.  I gave one of the broken B-2 Pros away, but would like to fix the one I still have.  I have seen this issue elsewhere on the internet and it appears to be a design flaw.  Does anyone have the schematics or know what the common mode of failure on this mic is?  I would prefer not to have to reverse engineer the mic.

I am a retired chief broadcast engineer for the HQ of an international news agency.

read more...
    0 4
    • Finelld
      Dale_M Hi there sorry for your experience but schematics are only available to support partners of Music Tribe. Is your mic still within it's 2/3 year warranty?
      • Jan 6
  • New
    Djdavyboi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-30

Hi I'm looking for a replacement cage as my microphone was dropped and it is now in 2 halves and I have had to tape it together as a tempory fix regards Dave

0 1
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-11-17

UV1
    bit.ly/Behringer-UV1

Full-featured channel strip with high-end microphone preamplifier, versatile sound processing features, and the free choice to play out the processed sound via balanced analog outputs or pass it on to the internal USB interface.

List Price: $179

#Behringer #UV1 #Microphone #MicrophonePreamplifier

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    socastellanosbp01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-27

does anyone used the cb 100 on wireless system? I see that it has a mini xlr connector, like those used by some wireless bodypacks

0 10
    • socastellanosbp01
      PedroRodrigues Hi socastellanosbp01 The CB-100 is a condenser microphone, it is possible to be set up as a wireless microphone but for that it must be provided with +48 phantom power.
      • October 29, 2021
  • New
    PeteGarza
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-11

On One of the mics I replaced the batteries, When I try to power on pressing volume Up light  will only blink weak and turn off. 

0 7
    • PeteGarza
      WilliamR Hello, With most of these wireless devices, you want to make sure you are using alkaline batteries. Standard batteries don't work well with most wireless mics.
      • October 12, 2021
Go to page