Statistics

250,389 members
127,534 posts
  • New
    ievent
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

Buenas tardes, me gustaría saber si se puede utilizar un micrófono de diadema en este sistema con su debido adaptador Jack .

Gracias

0 2
  • New
    phansen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-14

I followed your protocol and opened a ticket on June 21 and due to your software change finally ordered and received a replacement Bluetooth USB on July 27th and have tried all the traditional troubleshooting tips given by your team, however the lapse in time by Music Tribe has us almost three months without being to use our Behringer Speaker system.  We are a senior living facility and with Covid we need this speaker for recreation for our seniors.  How can we escalate a replacement or repair of our new USB?  Its been over a month since anyone has even replied to me and I've replied to that last email three times now. 

read more...
    0 12
    • phansen
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. Can you give me your case number so that I can look into this for you?
      • Sep 14
    • phansen
      phansen Thank you for the fast response William! Case # is CAS-477289-B4R3S4
      • Sep 15
    • phansen
      WilliamR Hello, someone has contacted you this morning, please check your email.
      • Sep 15
      • New product support
        phansen Hi William, I checked my email and voicemail and still no contact yet.
        • Sep 15
      • New product support
        WilliamR Here is the email that was sent on the 15th
        • Sep 16
      • New product support
        WilliamR Dear Patrick,

My sincere apologies for the delayed response.

What are you plugging the dongle into? There is a chance the microphone was the original culprit, but it could also be a mainboard issue if you are plugging it into an MPA speaker. If it is the mic

Please reply directly to this email with any updates or if you have any questions. Thanks!

Matt Smith | Music Tribe
        • Sep 16
      • New product support
        phansen I just got this emial today, here is my reply...It goes in the back of the Behringer portable speaker. We have two of the speakers but only one working dongle. The speaker works with the other working dongle and microphone, so it’s definitely the dongle/usb.

On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 11:31 AM Music Tribe Customer Quality wrote:

Re: Case CAS-477289-B4R3S4  -  ULM300USB  - Need to connect new USB to existing wireless Behringer mic 

Dear Patrick,

My sincere apologies for the delayed response.

What are you plugging the dongle into? There is a chance the microphone was the original culprit, but it could also be a mainboard issue if you are plugging it into an MPA speaker. If it is the mic

Please reply directly to this email with any updates or if you have any questions. Thanks!

Matt Smith | Music Tribe
        • Sep 16
      • New product support
        phansen Matt, could we just have our money back and we will buy another Speaker and Microhone? This is a bad design anyways with a dongle stickng straight out of the back of the speaker and 4 months to get this fixed is too long for us to not be able to meet our seniors needs. Thanks!
        • Sep 18
  • New
    martinfulgueiras
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-02

Hi, I recently bought a Behringer C-1U for having a better audio quality in zoom meetings, but can't seem to make it work. I can't record any input audio on the mic. 

Can anyone point me to a possible solution? 

Thanks

PS

Running on a Dell Inspirion Laptop, Ubuntu 20.04, intel core i7 8th. 

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    EmmanuelRamirez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-30

Hey i´m looking for some advice because a random girl droped my behringer ultravoice and i dunno if i can get some spare parts for the membrane.

0 13
    • EmmanuelRamirez
      Dale_M Hi there if you are looking for parts simply go to the Support tab above and select Parts so the team can advise price and availability.
      • Aug 30
  • New
    JariSelander
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-08

Hi.

My ULM300RD It started to crackle and the sound stops as you sing. The signal disappears from the display of the central unit for a moment and comes back when the fault is heard. The microphones have new batteries and the CPU is set to show but no effect. Is there anything i can do about the device myself?

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    danirizarry
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

Can I use the ULTRALINK ULM300LAV with the Dual-Mode USB Receiver?

0 57
    • danirizarry
      Dale_M If you are talking about the Begringer ULM300USB then no, as the USB receiver key is unique to the microphone as a complete system.
      • Jul 22
  • New
    Julyrain
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

Hola, compré un micrófono ECM 8000. Me resulta extraño que el equipo no tenga pegado un código de barra como otros que he comprado, tampoco tiene el sticker de la marca que también, cada producto que compré lo tiene. Alguien me puede decir si esto es normal o debería dudar. El certificado de garantía es de la empresa Tevelam. Hay algún lugar dond pueda registrar mi equipo? Muchas Gracias

read more...
    0 51
    • Julyrain
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. All official ECM8000 mics that are made by Behringer should have the Behringer logo on them. If it does not it may be a knockoff.
      • Jul 6
    • Julyrain
      Julyrain

Hola William! El micrófono si tiene el logotipo impreso en el mismo. Lo que me llama la atención es que no encuentro un número de serie en el equipo y la falta del sticker que siempre la traen los distintos equipos de la marca. Saludos Julián

• Jul 7
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-07-05

HEAD-WORN MICROPHONE Series
    bit.ly/BE-HEAD-WORN-MICROPHONE-Series

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MovStouOtrs

Premium Head-Worn Omni-Directional and Cardioid Microphones

The Behringer HEAD-WORN MICROPHONE Series Lavalier Microphones are designed to serve our Musician, Recording and Broadcast as well as our Touring and Live Sound Customers.

#Behringer #BO440 #BD440 #HEADWORNMICROPHONESeries #Microphone #Lavalier

read more...
    0 77
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-24

C112 and BC1500
    bit.ly/Behringer-Instrument-Microphones

Learn More: 
    C112:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSD3G7UloSE

BC1500: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfQ6pfBcSbo

#Behringer #C112 #BC1500 #Microphones #Instrument #Drums

read more...
    1 117
  • New
    PAQUET
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-17

Hi,

my usb key ULM 200D is broken.

can i get just the key and not buy twin microphones together. And if yes where?

Thanks for your answers

jean-pierre paquet

0 57
    • PAQUET
      DavidKnighton Hello PAQUET,
      Please click the SUPPORT link at the top of the page and submit a SPARE PARTS inquiry. You should be able to purchase a new USB Dongle.
      • Jun 17
Go to page