Statistics

223,659 members
97,876 posts
  • New
    DominicJoseph
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-01

Hi 

Not getting any signal with a recently purchased BA 19A Boundary Mic, i've tried different leads and different interfaces/pre-amps but nothing is working (phantom power is on too) am i doing something wrong or is the mic faulty?

Cheers!

read more...
    0 28
    • DominicJoseph
      Nigel67 Hi Dominic. If your mixer is supplying 48V to the microphone, then it should work. If it is within 30 days of purchase, then contact the shop you purchased the mic from and ask for a DOA replacement, otherwise if over 30 days, please click on the support tab at the top of the page, scroll down the new page and submit a service ticket. A colleague will then get back to you.
      • Jan 3
  • New
    MattyBea1409
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-29

Hello, I am a student and radio producer and have up until now been using a USB Uhuru Microphone direct to my MacBook. For Christmas I received this mixer which is not compatible with my mixer as the USB slot will be used to connect to my MacBook. I need affordable XLR microphone recommendations so that I can begin recording my radio shows with the mixer. Thank you.

read more...
    0 21
  • New
    Hishmix1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-17

Hello

Please need a replacement for my b2 pro mic and also a couple of friends also need replacement I will like to purchase up to 5pcs please who will help the boy ??? 

0 34
  • reuban81
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-12

hi i have bought a brand new B-1 condenser mic but its not getting activated in cubase 10.3 Le edition , im using behringer UMC 204 HD sound card

0 33
    • reuban81
      RexBeckett Did you turn on the phantom power (+48V) switch at the back of the UMC204HD? Are you using an XLR/XLR cable to connect the B-1 to the UMC204HD input? Does the interface work correctly with other sources?
      • October 12, 2020
    • reuban81
      reuban81 Yes the phantom power is on and im using XLR cable.....yes the interface is fine
      • October 12, 2020
    • reuban81
      RexBeckett If the interface and cable works with other mics, I suggest that you contact your supplier for a replacement B-1.
      • October 12, 2020
    • reuban81
      reuban81 thanks will you contact or i will have to take it forward
      • October 12, 2020
    • reuban81
      RexBeckett You should contact your supplier directly.
      • October 12, 2020
  • arsalanahmedsiddiki
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-09

I will have to sign very closely to mic because sound is really low, and when I plug mic from my laptop then I am not able to use my head phones at the same time.

0 19
    • arsalanahmedsiddiki
      JasonB81 Hello - thanks for contacting us. You will need to try a couple different USB cables and also check gain levels within your DAW. If swapping cables and restarting and checking your I/O connections does not help then you may want to click on support above and create a tech support ticket to see what can be done further.
      • October 9, 2020
  • felipi0pr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-08

Boa Noite

Estou com um produto que esta me dando um pouco de trabalho, pois de acordo com o cliente esta chiando e o mesmo percebeu uma oxidação no produto. Qual a procedencia a tomar?

0 47
    • felipi0pr
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here from Music Tribe. Please submit a Care/Service ticket by clicking on the Support link at the top of this page.
      • October 8, 2020
  • Z0oM
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-23

Hi,

I recently bought a Behringer Ultravoice XM8500 microphone in a well known online shop. In the spec sheet I read the microphone had 150Ohm impedance, but when I opened the microphone I bought, in the capsule says it has 250 Ohm impedance. Is it usual that the products don't meet the specs? I'm a bit confused...Has anyone recently bought this microphone? Can you check the writing in your capsule?

read more...
    0 70
    • Z0oM
      Paul_Vannatto In the body of the mic is probably a small transformer that converts the capsule's unbalanced signal to a balanced output. This transformer will also change the output impedance.
      • September 23, 2020
      • Behringer Ultravoice XM8500 microphone impedance
        Z0oM Oh, that is probably it. Thank you very much for taking the time to answer a newbie like me!
        • September 23, 2020
  • Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-09-17
    2 109
  • Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-09-16
    0 64
  • esain
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-15

Hi there, where can you download the calibration file for the ecm8000 that I bought to use with REW? I just registered the product but I can't find where to download the calibration file, thanks.

0 32
Go to page