Statistics

223,657 members
97,874 posts
  • New
    JRiles
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-07

So i found this unit as a possible solution. I have 6 conference room mics that need to plug into a mixer. They need to be powered. Can this unit do that? before going into the mixer?

The mics are 3.5mm table mics so i would need to adapt to the xlr connections on the Behringer. 

Thanks in advance for any insight.

j

read more...
    0 4
    • JRiles
      RexBeckett Hi JRiles, the ADA8200 is not really a mic preamp - it is an analogue audio to/from ADAT converter. I suppose that you could loop the ADAT in/out and use it as a preamp but there may be lower-cost solutions.

Regarding power for mics, the ADA8200 provides 48V phantom power to the XLR inputs. You would need appropriate power adapters for electret mics with 3.5mm TRS connectors. Some manufacturers (e.g. Rode) sell adapters to suit their specific mics. There are some general-purpose power adapters on the market but you would need to check whether they are suitable for your mics.

Most analogue and digital mixers have built-in mic preamps and many also provide phantom power. If you tell us which model of mixer and mics that you have we may be able to suggest other solutions.
      • Apr 7
  • New
    Lucy77
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

What has happened to the release of the mp 85 vocal microphone? I have been waiting since Christmas for this thing to come out. can't find it anywhere, can't order it anywhere. why have a product on your site no one can buy in US? ..furthermore why discontinue the MP 75 and 76  don't give us a replacement and leave us with nothing to operate our vocal processors/ harmony pedals? Just crazy and bad business. My mp 75 is  starting to sound not so good. What gives? You have it listed as available on Sweetwater in the United States. but they have never heard of it ..I've talked  to several salesman.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-03-26
    BU100
    bit.ly/Behringer-BU100

Learn more: https://youtu.be/yT0J4aBAXa0

Whether you’re podcasting, gaming, conferencing or enjoying a conversation with your favorite friend, you want a USB microphone that delivers a wide and linear frequency response with ultra-low noise floor. It provides incredible high-quality performance at a price well within the reach of every budget!

List Price: $49

#Behringer #BU100 #USBMic #Streaming #Podcasting #Gaming #Recording #ConferCalls #Microphone
    read more...
    0 55
  • New
    Craig
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-03-22

Is the ULM302 available with one handheld microphone and one laveliere microphone?

As an event announcer this would be a very useful configuration.

I look forward to learing more.

Thanks very much and please stay well

Craig G. Zurhorst

757 Hancock St.

Rumford, ME 04276

207-357-9102

[email protected]

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    AV11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-19

Hi,

Does anyone know if there's a version of this product (ULM202USB) with a lavalier mic?

Many thanks.

0 8
    • AV11
      RexBeckett Hi AV11, I have not seen any mention of a lavalier version of the ULM202USB. Behringer do have the ULM300LAV lavalier wireless mic but this has analogue outputs not USB. See: https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0BQZ

I have seen information on the ULM200LAV but the receiver also appears to have only analogue outputs. I don't know if this product was ever released or has been discontinued.
      • Mar 19
  • New
    Vincely68
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-13

This is a set of two wireless microphones. I bought it for our Church. It's connected to Behringer mixer Xenyx 2442 USB. Even within a range of 15-20 feet the voice is breaking due to signal loss. I'm using a pair of Duracell batteries. The product is within warranty period. But now I found that in India there's no authorised service centre for Behringer. Can anyone offer some help, so that the microphones become usable?

read more...
    0 12
    • Vincely68
      PedroRodrigues Hi Vincely68,please follow the steps below, connect the ULM200D wireless receiver to the “WIRELESS ONLY!” USB connector on wireless-enabled BEHRIINGER mixers, powered speakers or other compatible products, or to a USB port on a computer.
      Please press and hold the ▲ button on the ULM200M wireless microphone to connect wirelessly to the ULM200D receiver. The LED on the microphone will flash slowly during the connecting sequence and will light solid once connected. If the ULM200M wireless microphone cannot connect to a receiver, the microphone will automatically power down after 10 seconds.
      Once connected, the ULM200M microphone will be set at a medium volume. Use the ▲ and ▼ buttons to adjust the volume
      A long press of the ▼ button will put the ULM200M microphone into mute. The mute condition is indicated by rapid flashing of the LED. If the user does not unmute within 60 seconds, the ULM200M microphone will power down to save battery life.
      A short press of the ▲ button will unmute the ULM200M microphone. If the ULM200M microphone is unmuted more than 10 seconds after muting, it will return to the previous volume level, if unmuted after less than 10 seconds it will be set to the minimum volume level.
      Unplug the ULM200D wireless receiver to power down. The ULM200M wireless microphone will power down 10 seconds after the ULM200D wireless receiver is unplugged.
      The LED in the ULM200M wireless microphone will indicate when the battery is low by regular brief flashes.
      Should the ULM200M wireless microphone become unpaired with the ULM200D wireless receiver, the microphone can be re-paired from the powered down state by simultaneously pressing the ▲ and ▼ buttons and moving the microphone to within 10 cm (4 inches) of the ULM200D wireless receiver.
      The LED on the microphone will flash slowly during the pairing sequence and will light solid once connected. If the ULM200M wireless microphone cannot pair to the receiver it will automatically power down after 10 seconds.
      Please consider that the microphones must be used in Line of Sight, any object between the wireless receiver and the microphones will create issues.
      • Mar 14
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-03-10

MIC300
    bit.ly/Behringer-MIC300

Ideally-suited for use with standard digital recorders and sound cards, imbuing signals with the warmth, presence and classic tube-compression that will bring your digital tracks to life.

List Price: $59

#Behringer #MIC300 #Microphone #Preamplifiers

read more...
    0 29
  • New
    Rulove14
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-21

Hello I am a looking to buy the Tc helicon mp76 auto tune microphone.... can anyone help? 

0 34
    • Rulove14
      PedroRodrigues Hi Rulove Please consider that the MP-76 is discontinued and your options are the following : MCA100 MIC and the MP-75 and the MP-85 for acess any of these products for a closer look please follow the link below https://www.tc-helicon.com/
      • Feb 22
    • Rulove14
      Dale_M hi what country are you in?
      • Feb 22
      • Tc helicon mp-76 microphone
        Rulove14 USA
        • ·
        • Feb 22
        PedroRodrigues Hi Rulove Please consider that the MP-76 is discontinued and your options are the following : MCA100 MIC and the MP-75 and the MP-85 for acess any of these products for a closer look please follow the link below https://www.tc-helicon.com/
        • Feb 23
    • Rulove14
      Lucy77 When will the MP 85 be released in in United States?
      • Feb 28
        PedroRodrigues Hi Lucy 77 Please consider that we cannot provided you with any time window regarding distribution as this aspect is managed directly by our partners in the US, if you effectively need any urgent information please contact Sweetwater as I'm sure they will be able to help you .
        • Mar 1
        Lucy77 Yes I have contacted Sweetwater I have a regular relationship with them and they had no idea what I was talking about. thanks just the same
        • Mar 1
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-02-04
    BC1200
    http://bit.ly/Behringer-BC1200

Learn more: https://youtu.be/1M62791l3PQ

A package of 7 drum microphones provide an accurate reproduction of the entire drum set for both live and studio applications.

List Price: $99

#Behringer #BC1200 #Microphone #Dynamic
    read more...
    1 146
  • New
    Dickie
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-01-31

Hi

I recently bought a Behringer BA 19A mic and after connecting it to my XR18 noticed that the self noise (background hiss) was very high. I was not happy so I sent it back and recieved a replacement the next day. :)

However the replacement, although much better than the first one I had, still has quite a high level of background hiss, which is very apparent at high gains, that is not nearly as apparent on any of my other microphones. Including some quite cheap drum overhead condenser mics. 

Is this to be expected? Was there a duff batch maybe? I do not have any others to compare against directly. But I do know that the one I have now was quite different from the one I sent back.

Now I could send this one back as well, but I am concerned that I will get a replacement that is even worse.

Is this normal for these mics as they are designed to be used at quite low gain due to normally being stuffed into a bass drum. However setting the gain to use it with a piano for example would mean high levels of hiss.

Any help appreciated.

read more...
    0 21
    • Dickie
      NathanVandersli The only thing I can suggest is that from what I see, this mic is designed for bass frequencies. Where is the level of hiss? I know it's not the best option, but a work around if the hiss frequencies are significantly higher maybe you can put in a noise gate on that channel to block the hiss. Just a thought. Of course you need to have enough separation in frequencies between the hiss and what the mic is supposed to pick up. Just a thought.
      • Feb 2
      • BA 19A Self noise
        Dickie Thanks... Whilst I understand your solution, it's kind of missing the point. I would not expect this microphone to be as noisy as it is, so it might be faulty. If there is something wrong I want to replace it... not work around it.
        • Feb 3
      • BA 19A Self noise
        NathanVandersli I am a guy who has a fair bit of mixing but not a tremendous amount I have a pretty good grasp of the fundamentals Thanks to an awesome guy who was a great teacher. He had his own business that did mixing of events, rentals, installations and more. The way he explained things to me it was common sense and I began to see some of the problems most common with people who don't really know how to mix and it's clear because of mics, placement and more.
        • Feb 7
Go to page