Statistics

187,348 members
57,224 posts
  • 2020-09-23

Hi,

I recently bought a Behringer Ultravoice XM8500 microphone in a well known online shop. In the spec sheet I read the microphone had 150Ohm impedance, but when I opened the microphone I bought, in the capsule says it has 250 Ohm impedance. Is it usual that the products don't meet the specs? I'm a bit confused...Has anyone recently bought this microphone? Can you check the writing in your capsule?

read more...
    0 18
    • Mikel Markiegi
      Paul Vannatto In the body of the mic is probably a small transformer that converts the capsule's unbalanced signal to a balanced output. This transformer will also change the output impedance.
      • Sep 23
      • Behringer Ultravoice XM8500 microphone impedance
        Mikel Markiegi Oh, that is probably it. Thank you very much for taking the time to answer a newbie like me!
        • Sep 23
  • 2020-08-17

Hi All. I recently purchased the MP-75 Microphone and i love the sound. Better than my Shure Beta 58. the concern i have is ho to use the button. I press it and get nothing. Please give me some advice on how to use/setup.

Thanks,

Gerry

read more...
    0 13
    • Gerry Mora
      Chris Edwards Hi herrmor123, I hope you are well. Would it be possible to provide any additional details on what other equipment you are using alongside the MP 75? Thanks.
      • Aug 16
    • Gerry Mora
      Gerry Mora HI Chirs, I am using it with a Bose L1 Model 2 System but also a Play Acoustic Harmonizer
      • Aug 17
      • MP 75 Button
        Chris Edwards Hi gerrmor123, thank you for the confirmation. Since starting to use the MP75 have you changed the input setting on your Play Acoustic? The following article may provide some additional help for you -https://musictribecommunity.powerappsportals.com/en-us/knowledgebase/article/KA-01839
        • Aug 17
    • Gerry Mora
      Gerry Mora For adjustments of sound i primarily use the Bose Tone Match but i will definitely check out the article. Thanks Chris~
      • Aug 17