138,469 posts
  • New
    TC Helicon
    Triber Moderator
    2021-11-15

GoXLR Series
    bit.ly/TC-Helicon-GoXLR-Series

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aeUmwS5dJk

Revolutionary Online Broadcaster Platforms with Mixers, Motorized Faders, Soundboards and Vocal Effects

The TC Helicon GoXLR Series Effects and Signal Processors and Vocal Effects are designed to serve our Recording and Broadcast Customers.

#TCHelicon #GoXLRMIC #GoXLRMICWH #GoXLRMICCABLE #GoXLRSeries #Microphones #LargeDiaphragm #MicrophoneCable

read more...
    1 7
  • New
    barsmedia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

Hello,

my freshly bought TM1 condenser mic works only for 1-3 seconds, then dropping power and signal.

Bought additional pre-amp for mic, set gain at 100%, then I got the weak level on audio interface, but signal was more noise, then voice itself.

Changed cables, phantom power suppliers etc. So definitelly broken unit and no news from support/service :(

read more...
    0 13
    • barsmedia
      Dale_M Hi there can you advise if you have created a ticket via the support tab above? If so have you got a case number we can check for you?
      • Sep 24
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-08

BX2020
    bit.ly/Behringer-BX2020

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSNHGjFghMQ

The BX2020 microphone is a recording enthusiast’s dream come true! An excellent choice for any recording scenario – and rugged enough to go the distance with a heavy-duty suspension mount.

List Price: $59

#Behringer #BX2020 #Microphone #Studio

read more...
    1 101
  • arsalanahmedsiddiki
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-09

I will have to sign very closely to mic because sound is really low, and when I plug mic from my laptop then I am not able to use my head phones at the same time.

0 61
    • arsalanahmedsiddiki
      JasonB81 Hello - thanks for contacting us. You will need to try a couple different USB cables and also check gain levels within your DAW. If swapping cables and restarting and checking your I/O connections does not help then you may want to click on support above and create a tech support ticket to see what can be done further.
      • October 9, 2020
  • Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-09-17
    2 211