Statistics

253,566 members
131,134 posts
  • New
    barsmedia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

Hello,

my freshly bought TM1 condenser mic works only for 1-3 seconds, then dropping power and signal.

Bought additional pre-amp for mic, set gain at 100%, then I got the weak level on audio interface, but signal was more noise, then voice itself.

Changed cables, phantom power suppliers etc. So definitelly broken unit and no news from support/service :(

read more...
    0 6
    • barsmedia
      Dale_M Hi there can you advise if you have created a ticket via the support tab above? If so have you got a case number we can check for you?
      • Sep 24
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-08

BX2020
    bit.ly/Behringer-BX2020

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSNHGjFghMQ

The BX2020 microphone is a recording enthusiast’s dream come true! An excellent choice for any recording scenario – and rugged enough to go the distance with a heavy-duty suspension mount.

List Price: $59

#Behringer #BX2020 #Microphone #Studio

read more...
    1 94
  • arsalanahmedsiddiki
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-09

I will have to sign very closely to mic because sound is really low, and when I plug mic from my laptop then I am not able to use my head phones at the same time.

0 59
    • arsalanahmedsiddiki
      JasonB81 Hello - thanks for contacting us. You will need to try a couple different USB cables and also check gain levels within your DAW. If swapping cables and restarting and checking your I/O connections does not help then you may want to click on support above and create a tech support ticket to see what can be done further.
      • October 9, 2020
  • Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-09-17
    2 204