Statistics

235,556 members
111,326 posts
  • New
    ariefpm13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-13
    hi all, I bought a behringer C1U microphone, when I use it, I plug in the laptop, and use the Ableton live 10 / FL Studio DAW, sometimes every 10-15 minutes, there is a very annoying noise, maybe 1-2 minutes, after that it's gone, vocal mic is very delayed, then normal again, and repeats like that.
    is there any solution?
    read more...
    1 6
    • ariefpm13
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. If you are using a PC and If you did not already, I recommend installing the ASIO4ALL Driver. If you continue to have trouble please contact our Technical Support team by clicking on Support and then Technical Support.
      • Jun 13
  • New
    sergeev1983
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-10

Dear All,
    Can you please tell me part number and available to order spare part in attach photo for BEHRINGER XM1800S?

0 6
    • sergeev1983
      Dale_M Hi there please send the image and inquiry to us via the support tab and choose SPARES as your option, the team can then advise you.
      • Jun 10
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-05-21

BC110
    bit.ly/Behringer-BC110

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKnST_PSl8o 

The BC110 dynamic microphone is designed to capture your voice with outstanding sensitivity and great frequency response. An excellent choice for parties, singing, public announcements and more.

List Price: $12

#Behringer #BC110 #Vocal #Dynamic #Microphones

read more...
    0 18
  • New
    Steves71
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

Hello, here in the U.S. trying to find somone selling the Mp-85, having it in stock? Any help is appreciated.

0 30
  • New
    BlueJune
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-26

Hello. I'm having trouble with my chat / voice when I'm streaming/ talking on Discord, Twitch, and Zoom. Sometimes if I reset my computer it resolves, sometimes not. 
    I've already tried the "disable/ re-enable" and "make default communication device" things but I'm still having the problem. I use Windows 10, drivers say they're up to date, I've tried different condenser mics, I'm still having this issue. 

read more...
    0 31
    • BlueJune
      PetGerbil Dunno anything about streaming etc...but, is it anything to do with hearing your output whilst(?) monitoring your input? so you end up hearing the same signal twice. But one is delayed due to latency.
      • Apr 26
  • New
    Lucy77
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

What has happened to the release of the mp 85 vocal microphone? I have been waiting since Christmas for this thing to come out. can't find it anywhere, can't order it anywhere. why have a product on your site no one can buy in US? ..furthermore why discontinue the MP 75 and 76  don't give us a replacement and leave us with nothing to operate our vocal processors/ harmony pedals? Just crazy and bad business. My mp 75 is  starting to sound not so good. What gives? You have it listed as available on Sweetwater in the United States. but they have never heard of it ..I've talked  to several salesman.

read more...
    1 37
  • New
    Rulove14
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-21

Hello I am a looking to buy the Tc helicon mp76 auto tune microphone.... can anyone help? 

0 59
    • Rulove14
      PedroRodrigues Hi Rulove Please consider that the MP-76 is discontinued and your options are the following : MCA100 MIC and the MP-75 and the MP-85 for acess any of these products for a closer look please follow the link below https://www.tc-helicon.com/
      • Feb 22
    • Rulove14
      Dale_M hi what country are you in?
      • Feb 22
      • Tc helicon mp-76 microphone
        Rulove14 USA
        • ·
        • Feb 22
        PedroRodrigues Hi Rulove Please consider that the MP-76 is discontinued and your options are the following : MCA100 MIC and the MP-75 and the MP-85 for acess any of these products for a closer look please follow the link below https://www.tc-helicon.com/
        • Feb 23
    • Rulove14
      Lucy77 When will the MP 85 be released in in United States?
      • Feb 28
        PedroRodrigues Hi Lucy 77 Please consider that we cannot provided you with any time window regarding distribution as this aspect is managed directly by our partners in the US, if you effectively need any urgent information please contact Sweetwater as I'm sure they will be able to help you .
        • Mar 1
        Lucy77 Yes I have contacted Sweetwater I have a regular relationship with them and they had no idea what I was talking about. thanks just the same
        • Mar 1
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-01-06
    TA5212
    bit.ly/Behringer-TA5212

Learn more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10dMfCwjKcU&feature=youtu.be

Whether you’re mixing a recording or conferencing, you want a talkback microphone that delivers transparent vocals across an ultra-wide dynamic range. Our TA5212 gooseneck microphone feature to fulfill your needs in all areas – studios, podiums and conferences, doesn’t matter where you are – at a price that is very kind to every budget!

List Price: $29

#Behringer #TA5212 #Gooseneck #Condenser #Microphone #VocalApplications
    read more...
    1 42
  • New
    MattyBea1409
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-29

Hello, I am a student and radio producer and have up until now been using a USB Uhuru Microphone direct to my MacBook. For Christmas I received this mixer which is not compatible with my mixer as the USB slot will be used to connect to my MacBook. I need affordable XLR microphone recommendations so that I can begin recording my radio shows with the mixer. Thank you.

read more...
    0 39
  • New
    Hishmix1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-17

Hello

Please need a replacement for my b2 pro mic and also a couple of friends also need replacement I will like to purchase up to 5pcs please who will help the boy ??? 

0 54
Go to page