Statistics

305,630 members
189,950 posts
  • New
    leazart7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-02

Hello!
    I want to buy a Sennheiser e835fx microphone online to use with my "TC Helicon Play Acoustic".
    Where can I get it?
    Thank you!

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    Hippy470
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-14

I'm sorry, really dumb question.

Which side of the mic faces the singer. Which is the front?

The side with the green light indication Phantom power?

Thanks, Phill (newbie to all this)

0 2
  • New
    ayksound
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-09

yazılım veya sürücü c-1 mikrofon için gereklimi

0 3
  • New
    RobsGuitar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-03

Running an older, inherited  Mac Air, (Circa 2012 mybe 2014)  which I ugraded to Monterey software. 

Garageband the factory install, appears to be  still working fine. 

Just got a Behringer UMC-22 (U-PHORIA) interface brand new from Sweetwater

Also a Behringer C-1 mic . Brand new from Sweetwater. 

I am getting signal to my headphones off the monitor, but GarageBand (free with Mac purchases )  is not recognizing the devices as inputs .   Error message said to quit GarageBand and try again . I tried that three times, and yes, I also restarted my Mac. 

I tried to download drivers , but they are only for Windows users? 

Is there a special driver I need for this mic and interface? 

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    rickbluelake
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-15

Need firmware update for duplicator. I also have MP-85 mic that doesn't work and I am assuming it's because of the firmware update (it states that in the mic information sheet I received with the mic)

I went to the download page and followed T.C. Helicon Youtube posting to no avail.

Please help. 

read more...
    0 15
    • rickbluelake
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi rickbluelake, firmware updates for the Duplicator are done via the Voicesupport 2 software. This can be downloaded via the downloads section of the TC Helicon website just by searching for Voicesupport 2 and there is both a PC and MAC version:

https://www.tc-helicon.com/downloads.html

If upon updating your firmware the MP-85 Still doesn't work please double check Mic Control is enabled on the pedal, to enable Mic Control press and hold the footswitch while powering up the unit to
      toggle Mic Control.
      • Aug 15
  • New
    Shizzdigg81
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-30

Or make an updated version!! Say...idk...MP-86? Just a thought.

This offhanded "buy one secondhand" by another user is laughable at best.

0 3
  • New
    ingram_jl
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-20

My MP-75 control button periodically stops working. 

Who can I send it to for repair?

ingramJL

0 5
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-03-25

VIDEO MIC
    http://ow.ly/rikV50IrSAG

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD6nZMvUS9w

Compact, ultra-slim, lightweight microphone that empowers you to shoot videos with high-quality audio. Whether you are a journalist, podcaster or video blogger, the VIDEO MIC fulfills your need for a very capable camera-mount microphone.

List Price: $59.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #VIDEOMIC #VIDEOMICSeries #Microphone #Vocal #Condenser

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    KevinC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-11

Looking at buying a couple of these mics to use as a reporter-style microphone.  Does anyone know if they will work with a professional Canon XF-100 camcorder?  Also, will I need balanced XLR cables?

0 22
    • KevinC
      NicJonesMT Hi KevinC.
      You need to connect the XM8500 using an XLR to XLR cable so if you are using XLR to mini jack cables they wont work.
      You would need to look at getting a field recorder aswell to connect the microphones to.
      • Mar 11
    • KevinC
      KevinC

Thanks for the speedy reply. Yes I will be connecting via XLRs. Just wasn't sure if cabling had to be balanced or not. Was hoping someone would say, "Yes - use it this way all the time".

• Mar 11
    • KevinC
      Paul_Vannatto Hey KevinC, yes both the Canon XF100 and the XM8500 have balanced XLR jacks. Using standard XLR cables will ensure that the signal from the mic will be a balanced signal.
      • Mar 11
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-01-26

BVR84
    bit.ly/Behringer-BVR84

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlIJyLKQXGk

An inspired design from a highly popular capsule studio microphone used during the 1940s. This professional-quality condenser microphone is an ultra-low noise design – an excellent choice for any live-streaming or podcasting scenario.

List Price: $149.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #BVR84 #VINTAGEMICROPHONESeries #Microphones #Condenser #CondenserMic #USB #Vocal #Podcasting #Podcaster #LiveStreamer #HomeStudio

read more...
    0 36
Go to page