149,903 posts
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-01-26

BVR84
    bit.ly/Behringer-BVR84

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlIJyLKQXGk

An inspired design from a highly popular capsule studio microphone used during the 1940s. This professional-quality condenser microphone is an ultra-low noise design – an excellent choice for any live-streaming or podcasting scenario.

List Price: $149.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #BVR84 #VINTAGEMICROPHONESeries #Microphones #Condenser #CondenserMic #USB #Vocal #Podcasting #Podcaster #LiveStreamer #HomeStudio

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-01-25

BV44
    bit.ly/Behringer-BV44

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2rxi4U8Qss

An inspired design from a highly popular studio microphone, the Type 44, that was used during the 1940s.This professional-quality condenser microphone is ultra-low noise design – an excellent choice for any live-streaming or podcasting scenario.

List Price: $129.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #BV44 #VINTAGEMICROPHONESeries #Microphones #Condenser #CondenserMic #USB #Vocal #Podcasting #Podcaster #LiveStreamer #HomeStudio

read more...
    0 5
  • Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-01-24
    An inspired design from a highly popular spring-mount studio microphone used during 1930s. This professional-quality condenser microphone is ultra-low noise design – an excellent choice for any live streaming or podcasting scenario

List Price: $119.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-01-21

BV4038
    bit.ly/Behringer-BV4038

Learn More:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cI9LH-9w-Q

An inspired design from a highly popular waffle-iron studio microphone used during 1950s. This professional-quality condenser microphone is an ultra-low noise design – an excellent choice for any live streaming or podcasting scenario

List Price: $89.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #BV4038 #VINTAGEMICROPHONESeries #Microphones #Condenser #CondenserMic #USB #Vocal #Podcasting #Podcaster #LiveStreamer #HomeStudio

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-01-20

BV-BOMB
    bit.ly/Behringer-BV-BOMB

Learn More: https://youtu.be/fFmDpO3hIpU

This is a live streamer’s dream come true! This professional-quality condenser microphone’s ultra-low noise design is an excellent choice for any podcasting scenario.

List Price: $89.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #BVBOMB #VINTAGEMICROPHONESeries #Microphones #Condenser #CondenserMic #USB #Vocal #Podcasting #Podcaster #LiveStreamer #HomeStudio

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-01-18

VIDEO MIC Series
    bit.ly/Behringer-VIDEO-MIC-Series

Dual-Capsule Mid-Side and X-Y Condenser Microphones for Video Camera Applications

The Behringer VIDEO MIC Series Vocal Microphones are designed to serve our Recording and Broadcast Customers.

From: $49.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #VIDEOMICX1 #VIDEOMICMS #VIDEOMICSeries #Microphones #Vocal

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Tru3ndriu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-10

ho seguito come voi mi avevate detto di usare una porta usb 2.0,ma niente da fare la mia voce sembra sempre robotica o metallica,senza che gli effetti della voce siano attivi.vi allego una registazione vocale

View Video
    read more...
    0 5
    • Tru3ndriu
      NicJonesMT Hi Tru3ndriu.
      Do you have a case open with technical support? If so can you please provide me with the case number?

Hai un caso aperto con il supporto tecnico? Se sì, puoi fornirmi il numero del caso?
      • November 10, 2021
  • New
    martinfulgueiras
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-02

Hi, I recently bought a Behringer C-1U for having a better audio quality in zoom meetings, but can't seem to make it work. I can't record any input audio on the mic. 

Can anyone point me to a possible solution? 

Thanks

PS

Running on a Dell Inspirion Laptop, Ubuntu 20.04, intel core i7 8th. 

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    Kfir
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-12

Hey there, 

I've a question and I believe the smart and acknowledge brains will know the answer..

I just bought the TC-HELICON: Vocal live play. I recommend to buy a mic that the button on/off replaced by button that can CONTROL the library (if I far from the machine). 

They recommend the mic PM 75, which cost more than hundred, but the guy said this mic discontinued. However, he recommended the PM 78 that cost half. 

I'm little bit confused. The first cost more than $100 but discontinued, the newest cost $ half. 

Any idea or recommended? 

(I'm singing at home only, and not in the shower, it's not good). ?

Thank you all. 

read more...
    0 75
    • Kfir
      DavidKnighton Hello Kfir,
      I am not seeing model MP-78 on the TC Helicon website. Perhaps you are inquiring for a different model? As far as pricing is concerned, different models come with different features, which ultimately drives the cost. Also with recent distribution changes, the cost to consumers has come down a bit. Considering these things, it's not uncommon for different models to have different costs.
      • July 12, 2021
  • New
    KrisCarrasco
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-07

Hi there! 

Just recently bought a brand new duplicator footpedal to use in my live singing events. I also bought the MP 75 Mic to use with it and at my sound check today the two paired together sounded incredible - but the button on the microphone won't activate the effects like it's supposed to and I was forced to use the foot pedal. After entire day of trying to update the firmware - VoiceSupport says it's at the latest version finally but is there something else I'm supposed to do in order to get the mic to work as it should with this pedal?

read more...
    0 63
    • KrisCarrasco
      Dale_M

Hi there, Mic Control allows you to control the effect's on/off status via an MP-75 microphone.
      Press and hold the footswitch while powering up the unit to toggle Mic Control.
      Note that when using a condenser microphone, Mic Control should be disabled to
      prevent unwanted on/off switching. -Can you advise this is what you are doing?

• July 6, 2021
Go to page