Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-09

yazılım veya sürücü c-1 mikrofon için gereklimi

0 2
  • New
    RobsGuitar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-03

Running an older, inherited  Mac Air, (Circa 2012 mybe 2014)  which I ugraded to Monterey software. 

Garageband the factory install, appears to be  still working fine. 

Just got a Behringer UMC-22 (U-PHORIA) interface brand new from Sweetwater

Also a Behringer C-1 mic . Brand new from Sweetwater. 

I am getting signal to my headphones off the monitor, but GarageBand (free with Mac purchases )  is not recognizing the devices as inputs .   Error message said to quit GarageBand and try again . I tried that three times, and yes, I also restarted my Mac. 

I tried to download drivers , but they are only for Windows users? 

Is there a special driver I need for this mic and interface? 

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-03-25

VIDEO MIC
    http://ow.ly/rikV50IrSAG

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD6nZMvUS9w

Compact, ultra-slim, lightweight microphone that empowers you to shoot videos with high-quality audio. Whether you are a journalist, podcaster or video blogger, the VIDEO MIC fulfills your need for a very capable camera-mount microphone.

List Price: $59.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #VIDEOMIC #VIDEOMICSeries #Microphone #Vocal #Condenser

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    KevinC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-11

Looking at buying a couple of these mics to use as a reporter-style microphone.  Does anyone know if they will work with a professional Canon XF-100 camcorder?  Also, will I need balanced XLR cables?

0 21
    • KevinC
      NicJonesMT Hi KevinC.
      You need to connect the XM8500 using an XLR to XLR cable so if you are using XLR to mini jack cables they wont work.
      You would need to look at getting a field recorder aswell to connect the microphones to.
      • Mar 11
    • KevinC
      KevinC

Thanks for the speedy reply. Yes I will be connecting via XLRs. Just wasn't sure if cabling had to be balanced or not. Was hoping someone would say, "Yes - use it this way all the time".

• Mar 11
    • KevinC
      Paul_Vannatto Hey KevinC, yes both the Canon XF100 and the XM8500 have balanced XLR jacks. Using standard XLR cables will ensure that the signal from the mic will be a balanced signal.
      • Mar 11
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-01-26

BVR84
    bit.ly/Behringer-BVR84

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlIJyLKQXGk

An inspired design from a highly popular capsule studio microphone used during the 1940s. This professional-quality condenser microphone is an ultra-low noise design – an excellent choice for any live-streaming or podcasting scenario.

List Price: $149.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #BVR84 #VINTAGEMICROPHONESeries #Microphones #Condenser #CondenserMic #USB #Vocal #Podcasting #Podcaster #LiveStreamer #HomeStudio

read more...
    0 34
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-01-25

BV44
    bit.ly/Behringer-BV44

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2rxi4U8Qss

An inspired design from a highly popular studio microphone, the Type 44, that was used during the 1940s.This professional-quality condenser microphone is ultra-low noise design – an excellent choice for any live-streaming or podcasting scenario.

List Price: $129.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #BV44 #VINTAGEMICROPHONESeries #Microphones #Condenser #CondenserMic #USB #Vocal #Podcasting #Podcaster #LiveStreamer #HomeStudio

read more...
    0 32
  • Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-01-24
    An inspired design from a highly popular spring-mount studio microphone used during 1930s. This professional-quality condenser microphone is ultra-low noise design – an excellent choice for any live streaming or podcasting scenario

List Price: $119.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

read more...
    0 35
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-01-21

BV4038
    bit.ly/Behringer-BV4038

Learn More:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cI9LH-9w-Q

An inspired design from a highly popular waffle-iron studio microphone used during 1950s. This professional-quality condenser microphone is an ultra-low noise design – an excellent choice for any live streaming or podcasting scenario

List Price: $89.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #BV4038 #VINTAGEMICROPHONESeries #Microphones #Condenser #CondenserMic #USB #Vocal #Podcasting #Podcaster #LiveStreamer #HomeStudio

read more...
    0 31
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-01-20

BV-BOMB
    bit.ly/Behringer-BV-BOMB

Learn More: https://youtu.be/fFmDpO3hIpU

This is a live streamer’s dream come true! This professional-quality condenser microphone’s ultra-low noise design is an excellent choice for any podcasting scenario.

List Price: $89.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #BVBOMB #VINTAGEMICROPHONESeries #Microphones #Condenser #CondenserMic #USB #Vocal #Podcasting #Podcaster #LiveStreamer #HomeStudio

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-01-18

VIDEO MIC Series
    bit.ly/Behringer-VIDEO-MIC-Series

Dual-Capsule Mid-Side and X-Y Condenser Microphones for Video Camera Applications

The Behringer VIDEO MIC Series Vocal Microphones are designed to serve our Recording and Broadcast Customers.

From: $49.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #VIDEOMICX1 #VIDEOMICMS #VIDEOMICSeries #Microphones #Vocal

read more...
    0 22
Go to page