Statistics

198,087 members
68,891 posts
  • New
    Robert SMITH
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-20

I need to replace my USB stick for my microphones.  Any idea where I can purchase this at?

0 6
  • Dave Dockweiler
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-11

I purchased Behringer wireless mics ULM200. The USB has cracked open and no longer works. It's never been dropped or abused. Can I get a new one? 

Dave

0 9
    • Dave Dockweiler
      Joe Rivers Hi Dave,

Please submit a support case using the SUPPORT tab at the top of this page and we'll see what we can do to assist further here.
      • Aug 11
  • Ts Kos
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-07-06
    Good day, I would like to have specification sheet of ULM300M (is the microphone of ULM302 set), polar pattern and Frequency response diagrams. Behringer provides some specifications but I also need: Field Sensitivity, vSelf Noise, SNR Ratio, Max SPL. Yours,
    read more...
    0 26
    • Ts Kos
      Nic Jones Hi there.
      As on your other post, All publicly available specifications can be found in the Quick start Guide.
      • Jul 7
    • Ts Kos
      Ts Kos As on my other post, I am really sorry that I bought behringer microphones which seems to hide important data about mic performance and setup. Will stick with my other makes from now on and inform future customers about behringers choice. From Telefunken and Shure to AKG and EVEN T.BONE most of the companies provide all data needed to setup each mic the way you need. Maybe Behringer has a different approach which does not suit us.
      • Jul 7
  • Rick Hernandez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-04
    Hello all...recently purchased ULM302MC dual mic system......Channel 1 and Channel 2 have a good wifi signal, however, channel 2 has no audio signal. Looking to troubleshoot the receiver or mic to determine which is bad...any ideas???
    0 22