Statistics

227,819 members
102,605 posts
  • New
    Kellzdatboi116
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-19

I bought this microphone and have been extremely satsified. My speaker tipped over and the usb drive part bent and isn't working now. I would like to purchase just a new USB port to connect the mic and was looking for a spare part. 

0 13
    • Kellzdatboi116
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please click on the support link above and open a spare parts ticket. Someone will contact you ASAP to help line this up for you.
      • Apr 19
  • New
    Vincely68
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-13

This is a set of two wireless microphones. I bought it for our Church. It's connected to Behringer mixer Xenyx 2442 USB. Even within a range of 15-20 feet the voice is breaking due to signal loss. I'm using a pair of Duracell batteries. The product is within warranty period. But now I found that in India there's no authorised service centre for Behringer. Can anyone offer some help, so that the microphones become usable?

read more...
    0 24
    • Vincely68
      PedroRodrigues Hi Vincely68,please follow the steps below, connect the ULM200D wireless receiver to the “WIRELESS ONLY!” USB connector on wireless-enabled BEHRIINGER mixers, powered speakers or other compatible products, or to a USB port on a computer.
      Please press and hold the ▲ button on the ULM200M wireless microphone to connect wirelessly to the ULM200D receiver. The LED on the microphone will flash slowly during the connecting sequence and will light solid once connected. If the ULM200M wireless microphone cannot connect to a receiver, the microphone will automatically power down after 10 seconds.
      Once connected, the ULM200M microphone will be set at a medium volume. Use the ▲ and ▼ buttons to adjust the volume
      A long press of the ▼ button will put the ULM200M microphone into mute. The mute condition is indicated by rapid flashing of the LED. If the user does not unmute within 60 seconds, the ULM200M microphone will power down to save battery life.
      A short press of the ▲ button will unmute the ULM200M microphone. If the ULM200M microphone is unmuted more than 10 seconds after muting, it will return to the previous volume level, if unmuted after less than 10 seconds it will be set to the minimum volume level.
      Unplug the ULM200D wireless receiver to power down. The ULM200M wireless microphone will power down 10 seconds after the ULM200D wireless receiver is unplugged.
      The LED in the ULM200M wireless microphone will indicate when the battery is low by regular brief flashes.
      Should the ULM200M wireless microphone become unpaired with the ULM200D wireless receiver, the microphone can be re-paired from the powered down state by simultaneously pressing the ▲ and ▼ buttons and moving the microphone to within 10 cm (4 inches) of the ULM200D wireless receiver.
      The LED on the microphone will flash slowly during the pairing sequence and will light solid once connected. If the ULM200M wireless microphone cannot pair to the receiver it will automatically power down after 10 seconds.
      Please consider that the microphones must be used in Line of Sight, any object between the wireless receiver and the microphones will create issues.
      • Mar 14
  • New
    vitaliyl75
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-02

How can I connect the High-Performance 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless System with 2 Handheld Microphones and Dual-Mode USB Receiver (ULM202USB) to my network stereo receiver Onkyo TX-8270?

0 40
    • vitaliyl75
      RexBeckett Hello Vitaliy, the ULM202USB receiver is supported by some Behringer products but does not have a general-purpose output. I think that the only way to connect it to your sound system would be to use one of the small analogue mixers that support it. Examples: Q1204USB or QX1204USB.
      • Jan 3
      • needed an information
        vitaliyl75 Maybe I am able to plug it in USB port of my receiver?
        • Jan 3
      • needed an information
        RexBeckett It will work when plugged into a PC/Mac USB port but I doubt that your receiver will support it. I believe that the USB port on the Onkyo TX-8270 only supports music playback from USB storage devices (memory sticks).
        • Jan 3
  • davedockweiler
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-11

I purchased Behringer wireless mics ULM200. The USB has cracked open and no longer works. It's never been dropped or abused. Can I get a new one? 

Dave

0 31
    • davedockweiler
      JoeRivers96 Hi Dave,

Please submit a support case using the SUPPORT tab at the top of this page and we'll see what we can do to assist further here.
      • August 11, 2020
  • TsolisKostantin
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-07-06
    Good day, I would like to have specification sheet of ULM300M (is the microphone of ULM302 set), polar pattern and Frequency response diagrams. Behringer provides some specifications but I also need: Field Sensitivity, vSelf Noise, SNR Ratio, Max SPL. Yours,
    read more...
    0 44
    • TsolisKostantin
      NicJonesMT Hi there.
      As on your other post, All publicly available specifications can be found in the Quick start Guide.
      • July 7, 2020
    • TsolisKostantin
      TsolisKostantin As on my other post, I am really sorry that I bought behringer microphones which seems to hide important data about mic performance and setup. Will stick with my other makes from now on and inform future customers about behringers choice. From Telefunken and Shure to AKG and EVEN T.BONE most of the companies provide all data needed to setup each mic the way you need. Maybe Behringer has a different approach which does not suit us.
      • July 7, 2020
  • Rihern77
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-04
    Hello all...recently purchased ULM302MC dual mic system......Channel 1 and Channel 2 have a good wifi signal, however, channel 2 has no audio signal. Looking to troubleshoot the receiver or mic to determine which is bad...any ideas???
    0 63