Statistics

298,480 members
182,086 posts
  • New
    Cameo75
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-13

I'm using 1/4" male TRS cable balanced to 1/4" male to connect the Ultralink to the Europort PA. When I turn on the lapel microphone the speaker has a loud humm and distortion sound.

Help needed, thanks

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 6
    • Cameo75
      WilliamR The Ultra link receiver is equipped with unbalanced 1/4 inch outputs. Please use unbalanced ts 1/4 inch or XLR to XLR cables to resolve the noise issue.
      • Sep 14
  • New
    Frank1938
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-23

I am unable to get both mikes to work simultaneously.  Both mikes work individually. I have followed the instructions to the letter to no avail. Could it be that the receiver has developed a fault? The unit is out of warranty. It has had very little use. Would it be possible to purchase a replacement USB Receiver?

Thanks, Frank

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 15
    • Frank1938
      PedroRodrigues Hi Frank1938, thank you for your post, when the ULM200M wireless microphone become unpaired with the ULM200D wireless receiver, the microphone can be re-paired from the powered down state by simultaneously pressing the ▲ and ▼ buttons and moving the microphone to within 10 cm (4 inches) of the ULM200D wireless receiver.
      The LED on the microphone will flash slowly during the pairing sequence and will light solid once connected. If the ULM200M wireless microphone cannot pair to the receiver it will automatically power down after 10 seconds.
      If you have tried the step described above and you have not been able to pair both of the ULM 200M microphones, this may indicate that your unit is not operating per standard.
      I would then suggest following the link below to contact on of Certified Service Centres in your region to request an inspection on your unit
      https://www.behringer.com/buy.html?type=POS
      I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Jul 24
  • New
    MichalKaminski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-21

Hi,

I have a problem with brand new Behringer ULM202USB system, using with laptop.
    ULM202USB has 1 x Receiver ULM200D and 2 x Mics ULM200M.

The problem I'm facing is that I cannot figure out how to use both mics simultaneously.
    Both microphones have solid amber light indicator but only one transmits any input.
    Troubleshooting I did so far is that I turned off one of them, and re-synced the other - did this for both of the mics and confirmed that both mics work but only as singular. When second mic is turned on, it does not transmit any sound. Any ideas? I need these mics to use tomorrow at an event and need to use them on the laptop for video conferencing system.

I already purchased a second pair and the issue is the same.

Please help

Kind Regards
    Michal

read more...
    0 40
  • New
    Matteo1300
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-23

Hello, I have two important questions I have a ULM300USB microphone that I connect to two B115W speakers but the voice comes out only on the speaker even though they are connected with the blutooth that you can hear stereo.
    1) is it possible with another usb for example on the other speaker to get the voice out? Or is there a system without using a cannon cable which then comes out all mono?
    2) how to connect the microphone to a mac because I tried on two macs but neither of them is detected the microphone when I insert usb.

Thanks,
    Matteo

read more...
    0 13
    • Matteo1300
      NicJonesMT Hi Matteo1300.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please ensure you provide a detailed description of your setup and exactly what is happening.
      • May 25
    • Matteo1300
      Matteo1300

That's what I did

• Jun 8
  • New
    nujgorollo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-09

Hello, i have a problem of my behringer ulm200M wireless mic, the audio is unstable/fragmented, how can i reset this mic to make it stable, pls help, thank you

0 29
    • nujgorollo
      Dale_M There is no reset available, if this is in warranty please send a Technical ticket in via the above Support tab, however if it is out of warranty it may be easier to simply purchase a new one.
      • May 9
  • New
    Fathead1974
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-23

I need a replacement usb receiver for my ultralink wireless microphone. It has gotten damaged and now I can not connect my wireless mic to my speaker. What step do I need to take to replace it?

0 47
    • Fathead1974
      NicJonesMT Hi Fathead1974.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a Spare Parts ticket. The team will then be able to advise you further.
      Alternatively you can submit a Tech Support ticket, and we can go through some trouble shooting and pass you over to the Service team if a repair is required.
      • Mar 23
  • New
    Leehealy85
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-20

I have set up the system but the receiver does nort recognise that the microphone I'd connected  

Any assistance greatly appreciated 

Kind regards 

Lee

0 16
    • Leehealy85
      NicJonesMT Hi Leehealy85.
      On the back of the receiver (By the XLR output) there is a small pinhole.
      With the Mic off, power up the Receiver while holding a pin in. Power up the Mic and keep it within 4 inches of the receiver. Wait a few moments and it should pair up.

If this doesnt work then please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Feb 20
  • New
    Djdavyboi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-30

Hi I'm looking for a replacement cage as my microphone was dropped and it is now in 2 halves and I have had to tape it together as a tempory fix regards Dave

0 7
  • New
    PeteGarza
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-11

On One of the mics I replaced the batteries, When I try to power on pressing volume Up light  will only blink weak and turn off. 

0 11
    • PeteGarza
      WilliamR Hello, With most of these wireless devices, you want to make sure you are using alkaline batteries. Standard batteries don't work well with most wireless mics.
      • October 12, 2021
  • New
    ievent
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

Buenas tardes, me gustaría saber si se puede utilizar un micrófono de diadema en este sistema con su debido adaptador Jack .

Gracias

0 30
    • ievent
      Dale_M The input the for the mic is TRS (tip ring sleeve) so any mic that has this arrangement in theory should work but it would be unsupported, if you were to use a headset which has headphones combined with the mic then this will not work.
      • September 24, 2021
    • ievent
      ievent

Ok gracias ?

• September 25, 2021
Go to page