Statistics

269,532 members
149,243 posts
  • New
    BobMillard
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-01-25

Is it possible to record from the XR 12?  Would like to connect to a pc with studio one 5.  What interface could be used?

0 1
    • BobMillard
      Paul_Vannatto The USB port on the XR12 is for USB sticks only. It can record stereo (2 track) to the USB stick. To record to a computer, you would need to upgrade to the XR18
      • 46 minutes ago
  • New
    electricheadguitar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-25

I can't seem to find out how to save a snapshot to itself. For example, if I load a snapshot from the Snapshot Library, make adjustments, and then want to save the new settings to the same snapshot, there's no option to do so. If I tap the snapshot name, the only option is to load the old one. Am I missing something?

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    pilgrims1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-25

Follow this way....

1. push VIEW button of left 12 channels.

2. touch any one processor

3. and then it's bottom line parameter's not shonw.

but after select other channel or other processor slot,

and return again,

it shown agrain.

read more...
    0 6
  • TomDoeven
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-01-25

I've got a show tomorrow with a tiny changeover so I want to be 100% sure I get this right. I have manually set the (linked) bus 11/12 and 13/14 to subgroup, turned off every channel I don't want to go to said subgroup, I think turned on the channels I do want to go to the subgroup, send subgroup to LR, cut said channels out of the LR, am I good to go? Or should I really manually set EVERY channel to subgroup? Now I'm asking anyway, that's the point of setting this per channel.. If I want bus 11/12 to be a subgroup, I want it to be a subgroup for every channel, right? Lastly, panning in the LR is copied to the linked subgroup I assume? 

read more...
    0 6
    • TomDoeven
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Tom, not quite right, if I'm understanding what you want to accomplish. Typical subgroup setup is for the desired channels to that subgroup are not sent directly to the Main LR. Instead they are sent to the subgroup for group processing. Then the subgroup output is sent to the Main LR. The on/off buttons you are seeing are for the channel sends to that subgroup. To disable the channels going directly to the Main LR, you have to do that on the channel's Main screen (disable LR). Also make sure that the subgroup buses (11/12 and 13/14) Main LR are enabled.

Yes, panning on the channel's pan will reflect in the subgroup.
      • 8 hours ago
  • New
    Music2021
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-25

Can anyone tell me if I should have an external router for my XR 18 Air mixer which I just purchased.I have read some articles about connection being lost during performance. I would appreciate any advice about this issue. Also if I could get recommendations on brand of router if I need one. Thank you community!

read more...
    0 2
    • Music2021
      Paul_Vannatto The answer to your question is - most definitely. I wouldn't do an event without one. TP Link and D-Link are good brands. I've been using the latter for the past 9 years without issue. Make sure the model is dual band or tri-band and use the 5Ghz band.
      • Mon at 8:07 PM
      • XR 18
        Music2021 Thanks Paul
        • 8 hours ago
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-01-24

GENERAL INFORMATION: 

The new cross-platform FLOW Mix App for iOS tablets and mobile phones offers wireless remote control for the Behringer FLOW 8 Digital Mixer. This App is using Bluetooth to connect to the hardware. 

The FLOW Mix App gives musicians, producers, or engineers control of all mixer parameters. This includes levels, panning, eq, compression, and effects as well as snapshot memory. 

The plain user interface is designed for comfortable operation on tablets as well as small-format smartphones. Features like Assisted Setup and the Stage-View are aimed at inexperienced users to provide intuitive access to a world of great sound. 

KEY FEATURES: 

• Full remote control including: 
    • Preamp Gain, 48V on MIC 1/2 
    • Main-Mix Level, Pan, Mute, Solo 
    • All Input Channels with Low-Cut Filter, 4-band EQ, and Compressor 
    • Bus-Sends to FX and MON-Out 
    • Main and Monitor Buses with 9-band EQ and Limiters 
    • Customize channels with Icon and Name
    • Use Assisted Setup to have a quick start as a beginner
    • Load and store Mixer-Snapshots in the App or on the Hardware 
    • Balance your mix from the Mixer- or Stage-View 
    • Activate or Hide certain inputs to focus on the channels you need 
    • Change routing according to your workflow 

REQUIREMENTS: 

* App 1.6 requires FLOW 8 mixer firmware V11749 or higher 

What’s New (Android) 

18.Jan2022 (Version 1.6) 

• New pre-fader routing option for Monitor 1/2 bus send 
    • New preference for indicating Mute buttons on mixer page 
    • New channel icons displayed in mixer and stage view 
    • Tap Tempo can now be adjusted on all layers in Stage View 
    • New preference for operating controls with a rotary gesture, 
      and performance of linear gesture improved 
    • Preferences and Routing pages can now be scrolled on small devices 
    • Connectivity issue with some Android 10 devices fixed 
    • Android 12 support added 
    • Fixed an issue to start a new session 

What’s New (iOS) 

23.Jan2022 (Version 1.6) 

• New pre-fader routing option for Monitor 1/2 bus send 
    • New preference for indicating Mute buttons on mixer page 
    • New channel icons displayed in mixer and stage view 
    • Tap Tempo can now be adjusted on all layers in Stage View 
    • New preference for operating controls with a rotary gesture, 
      and performance of linear gesture improved 
    • Preferences and Routing pages can now be scrolled on small devices 
    • Fix for Mute/Un-Mute display issues in Stage View 
    • Fix for missing dB reading tooltips 
    • UI glitches in configuration page fixed 
    • Fixed an issue to start a new session 

read more...
    2 158
  • New
    alanan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-24

Hi all, we are trying to use Extron products to control a Behringer X-Air XR18. Extron provides a specific driver for this product, but we have found that the command strings on that driver are wrong. They are using X32 commands, and the X-Air uses a slightly different list.

Extron is willing to update the driver, but they are asking us to obtain the official list of command strings for the Behringer XR18. Could you please provide such a list? We have found unofficial information at the Behringer World Wiki (https://behringer.world/wiki/doku.php?id=x-air_osc), but Extron is asking for an official list provided by the manufacturer. Thanks!

read more...
    0 3
    • alanan
      Paul_Vannatto I find that requirement amusing, because there is no way Extron developed their product for the X32 with an "official" list. That is because the only official list was a 2 page document published in 2013. Extron would have had to use Patrick's Unofficial X32 OSC Protocol document to develop their product.

It is even worse for the X-Air OSC dialect, since there has never been an "official" list. All we have is a text file from one of the developers provided in 2014 (and corrected by one of the forum members). I have been the one updating the list as new firmware was released, but in a csv format for my X-Air apps (Live Toolbox, SysexOscGen, etc). And I was the one who posted that list on the Behringer World Wiki. So that is as official as you are going to get.
      • Mon at 8:17 AM
    • alanan
      alanan

Thanks, Paul, and congrats for the excellent job in compiling all this information!
      I'll send your "unofficial" list to Extron and hope they include it in a new driver.

• Mon at 8:23 AM
    • alanan
      Paul_Vannatto Thanks alanan. By the way, they might want to also develop a driver for the new Behringer Wing. There is an "official" OSC document provided on the Wing's product page (written by Patrick with my help).
      • Mon at 8:43 AM
  • New
    tutenchamun
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-01-23

I want to configure a looper device as part of my home studio setup.

Ch1-8 has 4 stereo synths

Out 7-8 is MainLR

MxBus 5-6 holds a set if monitors

Now for the looper (Digitech) and what i tried so far:

I insert the Looper Stereo Out into X32 via Ch9/10

X32 AUX/OUT 1-2 goes to the Looper

X32 config

MixBus1-2 is AUX 1-2 (into Looper)

MixBus1-2 recieves Ch1-8 (keyboards)

MixBus5-6 recieves Ch9-10

It dies sorta work, but the MainOut and monitors

recive Audio from Ch1-8 as well as from the Looper

So anstime I want to use the looper, I would needcto manually mute all Keyboards from the Mains.

I think I am not doibg it the right way.

Isthere  a better option to achieve all this ?

read more...
    0 22
    • tutenchamun
      Paul_Vannatto Unfortunately, your setup description is a bit unclear. I would suggest that you export your scene to a file (using either the Utility button, to a USB stick, or using X32-Edit), upload the file to the cloud (eg. Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and provide the shareable link in your next post. That way we can have a look and better advise.
      • Jan 23
    • tutenchamun
      tutenchamun

one more thing in the meantime, … how can I remove a MixBus from sending to the Main-Mix ?

• Mon at 4:09 AM
    • tutenchamun
      Paul_Vannatto Select the mixbus, then the Main tab and disable the LR
      • Mon at 6:56 AM
  • New
    AlanStew
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-01-22

HI Have anyone got any advice please? 

one of my s16 has stopped working looks like its not powering up. there is power to the unit and i have checked the fuses in the unit and on the power supply board but nothing lights up.

if not does anyone know of a repair centre in the uk?

thanks

read more...
    0 12
    • AlanStew
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Care/Service team. First click on the Support button at the top of the page and then click Care/Service and submit a ticket.
      • Jan 23
    • AlanStew
      Nigel67 Hi AlanStew. Please contact EMS or Ampman and they will be able to repair your unit for you. Many thanks

ELECTRONIC MUSIC SERVICES
      30 East Street
      South End On Sea
      United Kingdom SS2 6LH
      +44 (0) 1702 613172
      [email protected]

Ampman Audio Services
      Unit 17, The Enterprise Centre
      Cranborne Road
      Potters Bar
      Hertfordshire
      EN6 3DQ
      Telephone: +44(0)1707 246 546
      Email: [email protected]
      • Jan 23
  • New
    Drollzy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-22

App Ver. 1.3.3.130

Firmware. 1.3.40.97

Dice. 1.3.9.92

FPGA. 7 

Auto update prompted there was a new firmware upgrade. After the update all colors on go xlr back to default and I am unable to change them.

Running my profiles have no effect. On PC it shows the correct colors but on the device colors are default aqua.

read more...
    0 3
Go to page