Statistics

250,387 members
127,532 posts
  • New
    jimcelc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

Our X32 has the older X-UF expansion board.  I was trying to find the WIndows 10 drivers to interface with the X32 using USB for our livestreaming using OBS.  However, on the Behringer web site, while it lists drivers for the X-UF board, when I go to download the X-UF drivers, the web site tells me that the location is empty.  Can I use the drivers for newer X-USB expansion board instead?  Other alternatives?

read more...
    0 2
    • jimcelc
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Jim, I would highly advise that you replace that X-UF card with either the X-USB or X-Live card, since the X-UF hasn't been supported for over 8 years, and we've had numerous reports of that card going bad. If you do (for some reason) have to continue to use it, I do have the 6.13 drivers. I'm not sure how compatible it is with Win 10.
      • 3 hours ago
  • New
    brightonbob
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-23

Hi

I have noticed that there is now a new Wing USB driver - V5.12.0 (Along with some Dante .dnf files)

The previously available USB driver version was 4.67. The included text file "TUSBAudio Revision History" lists 5 additional versions between these two releases that were not made available on the main site.

Q1) Will alll new versions be made available on the main site or somewhere else, if so, where?

Q2) V5.12.0 is listed as available from May 18, 2021 - is this the latest version - the latest version on the Theyscon web site is 5.2 ?

Q3) is there a way to get notified (by email) on any updates to Wing software?

Thanks

BBob

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    Strbacka
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

When will the DANTE card for Wing go on sale?  The salesman told me they weren't.

0 7
    • Strbacka
      GaryHiggins Are you asking about the internal card? My guess is it will not be any time soon. There is already a backlog on the external version due to many well documented factors. That would be priority to get filled imo. That said there are many users that have installed Brooklyn II 64 ch Dante cards from other manufacturers themselves with great success. Do some digging and may get rewarded.
      • 4 hours ago
  • New
    rob18
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

I am going to put MX882 in my home recording output routing, there are: PC -- Yamaha MG10XU -- Behringer MX882 -- Power Amplifier -- Flat (Recording) Speakers.

The reason I'm using the MX882 because I want to have option speakers (home stereo speakers) to listen and compare the results of my work, so I'll connect another amplifier to another output of MX882 for that purpose.

The Questions are:

1. MX882 has balanced outputs (both XLR and TRS), is safe if I wire those to RCA (I mean one TRS/XLR for one RCA)? Or is better if I use unbalanced TS jack to RCA? I read from other forum that I can damage my amp if I wire TRS to RCA and some short circuit come to the TRS jack

2. Is safe to connect MX882 output direct to passive speakers? 

Thanks

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    manoaratefy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

Hello,

I've found recently that the Behringer S16 can be used as standalone stagebox. But as the S16 have only 8 outputs, the 9-16 output coming from another S16 in the stage is routed to ADAT in the FOX S16, so I have to add a ADAT-analog converter in my setup to get these output.

I'm wondering if SD8 can be used as same purpose, because SD8 has 8 in / 8 out, so with the same setup, I can hook up 2x SD8 on the stage and 2x SD8 in FOH.

Or is there any another easy setup to make use of digital stagebox with analog mixers?

read more...
    0 3
    • manoaratefy
      Nigel67 Hi manoaratefy. The S16 has the option of using its built in clock to connect to other IO boxes so a mixer is not required. The SD8 does not have a built in clock and therefore needs to receive an external clock from a mixer or S16 to work. Therefore, unfortunately you cannot use two SD8s as stand alone stage boxes as neither can provide a clock. You could connect an S16 to two SD8 giving you 16 inputs (S16) and then 16 outputs (2 x SD8).
      • Wed at 11:27 PM
  • grubstreetops
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

Hello! I submitted a service request over a month ago and shipped my mixer to a service center (as I was told to do.) The last update I got was that the mixer was received on August 16th. I haven't gotten any updates since. I emailed [email protected] several times and submitted a message on the "Contact Us" form but still no response!. Has anyone else had trouble with this? It has been over a month since they received my mixer!!!!!

read more...
    0 5
    • grubstreetops
      Posi1979 Hello ! It looks like that nobody answer our question ????? I sand it E-mail to but no respond since ????
      • Wed at 8:57 PM
  • New
    Dwhita
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

Midas M32- usb card- Mac Pro-OS10.13.6- logic X.

I have the above setup and it's been working perfectly for a while but recently the audio gradually distorts over time. If I change the sample rate it sorts the problem but it comes back over a period of time. Any help would be great. Many thanks in advance

read more...
    0 3
    • Dwhita
      Paul_Vannatto If the Mac Pro USB port is 3.0, that might be a problem, since the M32 uses USB 2.0. Also try replacing the USB cable (yes they can go bad). If you are using a USB hub, don't.
      • Wed at 2:36 PM
    • Dwhita
      Dwhita

Thanks Paul. I’m using USB 2 and have tried another USB cable but problem still occurs.

• Wed at 11:33 PM
  • New
    Soccerman58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

Hi

I have 2 lead singers and I would like to try the dual mode Fairchild compressor as an insert

The manual is a bit thin on this, but as I see it I just have to load the compressor in the rack, click the insert button, select channels 1 and 2 from the dropdown list, then click the purple button for each channel. Can anyone confirm please?

Thanks

Phil

read more...
    0 2
    • Soccerman58
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Phil, yes that is correct.
      • Wed at 9:34 AM
    • Soccerman58
      Soccerman58 Great, thanks much!
      • Wed at 10:24 AM
    • Soccerman58
      Soccerman58 Hi again. So if the other 2 compressor plugin FX are only stereo, presumably I can only really use those on a stereo bus please? I guess the same question goes for the Pultec EQ clones too. I would like to try the Pultec as an insert on kick drum, but I suspect if I click the insert button and select Channel 10 from the channel list I will only get the EQ applied to either the left or the right side of the PA which would be silly. Thanks
      • Wed at 11:29 AM
    • Soccerman58
      Paul_Vannatto The other 2 compressors come in both dual (mono) and stereo, just like the Fairchild one.

Regarding your second question (Pultek EQ as an insert), I don't think you are understanding how an insert works. The kick signal will be a mono signal. If there is an FX inserted into the signal chain, the resulting (wet) signal will return as a mono signal to the signal path.
      • Wed at 12:58 PM
    • Soccerman58
      Soccerman58 Hi Paul. So I could use the Pultec on the kick if I want to give up an FX slot? Thanks.
      • Wed at 6:38 PM
  • New
    MaxGarcia
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-22

My dl251 needs service, I submitted a ticket but haven't received a response. Does anyone have a timeframe as to when I will get a response? Is Sweetwater the only authorized repair facity or are there others? I'm in Houston TX. 

Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 9
    • MaxGarcia
      Nigel67 Hi MaxGarcia. I can only apologise that you have not received a reply to your ticket from us. If you could reply with your ticket number and I will investigate further. Please also check your Spam and Junk folders and our replies sometimes end up in these. Many thanks
      • Tue at 10:13 PM
    • MaxGarcia
      Nigel67 Hi MaxGarcia. I have found your case and it is one of the next to be answered. I am sure you will hear a reply from the Service Team today. Please make sure that you check your Spam and Junk folders at the end of the day if you haven't heard anything as e-mails sometimes end up in there. Again, apologies for the delay.
      • Wed at 1:37 AM
    • MaxGarcia
      tlbreaux99 Good Luck with getting reply in a timely fashion. I have been getting communication on an issue, but went an entire day yesterday with no update or response at all. Customer Service has really deteriorated
      • Wed at 8:59 AM
    • MaxGarcia
      MaxGarcia

I have been fortunate in that all my experiences have been positive throughout the years. I have upcoming shows I need my gear, I hate having to rent gear to cover what I've already purchased.

• Wed at 9:33 AM
  • New
    wrzkace13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

I have a small room and am recoding drums and am having to un-plug the main monitors so I don't here them  is there a way to mute main monitors. ?   Behringer x18 air 

0 10
    • wrzkace13
      Paul_Vannatto Using X-Air Edit, select the Main LR (on right side) and click on the mute button (bottom).
      • Tue at 2:13 PM
      •  Behringer X 18   How to mute main speakers   when recording  using head phone i
        wrzkace13 It mutes the headphones also so when I mute. So assigned the tracks to aux channel so it didn’t mute
        • Wed at 12:54 PM
    • wrzkace13
      wrzkace13

ohh ok. I thought that muted headphones too. Da. thank u

• Wed at 9:32 AM
    • wrzkace13
      Paul_Vannatto FYI if you respond to either the notification or the email notification, the response goes into a parallel universe and does not show up in the standard post listings. I finally found your post and the reason why it mutes headphones when you mute the Main LR is because your monitor source (in the Monitors section) is set to LR AFL (after fader level). Change it to LR PFL (pre fader level).
      • Wed at 1:08 PM
Go to page