Statistics

305,949 members
190,289 posts
  • New
    wallysmi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-12-02

When connectiog Fllow 8 with Audacity (PC) I can only use 2 of the Flow 8 inputs at a time. Am I doing something wrong? If I am correct is Behringer or Audacity working on this issue? 

Wally Smith 

[email protected]

0 9
  • New
    Groovekitty
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-12-01

Hi my name is Vince I have a behringer sl2442fx pro mixer I need the effect section the effect are nit working the board has this pcb22106reva can you please tell if you have one and how much it's going to cost me?.also can you please give me you phone number .you also can ring me on 0412378886.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    jrockie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-12-01

With the release of the new Elgato Streamdeck+, It would be amazing if you could create a new plugin that can take advantage of the 4 dials on the Streamdeck+. This would be amazing to control the additional 5 mixers not on one of the 4 channels aswell as Mic level/monitor. 

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    hoppie75
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-12-01

I have tried everything and I cannot get my Windows laptop to connect to the X32 rack. Last week I didn't have any issues and all of the sudden this week it will not find the device. 

I am on the latest firmware and using X32 Edit 4.3. I have tried DHCP, Manual IP, different ethernet cords, connecting directly to my laptop, connecting through a router, different laptops. Nothing seems to be working. 

If anyone has experienced this and has a fix, please let me know as I have a show coming up in one week and really need the computer control to work.

read more...
    0 9
    • hoppie75
      Paul_Vannatto Have you tested or replaced your ethernet cable?
      • Thu at 12:11 PM
    • hoppie75
      hoppie75 As stated in the original post, I have tried different ethernet cords.
      • 5 hours ago
    • hoppie75
      hoppie75 I did reach out to the customer care from where we purchased the unit and they agreed with my assessment that the Ethernet Port on the X32 has gone bad and will be repairing it under warranty.
      • 5 hours ago
    • hoppie75
      Paul_Vannatto Are you certain that all of the ethernet cables you tried are straight cables and not crossover cables? Also are you plugged into the ethernet port on the back of the X32 (not in the Ultranet or AES50 ports)?
      • 5 hours ago
  • New
    Eugeniosulweb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-12-01

Hello all! 
    I wonder if anyone can help me.

I have a Behringer mixer X1204USB. I haven't used it for few months and now i turned it back on to record some interviews.

The setup is very basic: i have a microphone on the first channel via XLR, a line in that goes on my phone/iPad for interviews and the mixer is connected via USB to my mac.

My issue: the mixer is correctly recognised by my mac, my microphone goes out perfectly and recorded...the line in doesn't :(

I attach a photo of my setup. Is there anything i am doing wrong?

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    dnfaudio1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-30

Good day can I use the MR18 Remote mixer with the DL16 stage box?

0 10
    • dnfaudio1
      Paul_Vannatto No, the MR18 does not have AES50 ports, which the DL16 requires. You would need to get an X32, M32 or Wing.
      • Wed at 9:03 AM
      • MR18 And DL16?
        dnfaudio1 Thank you so very much for the info.
        • Wed at 9:06 AM
  • New
    Moof81
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-30

Hey folks,

We have just bought a Behringer X32 Compact to work with our Blackmagic Design ATEM Constellation over USB/Midi using the Daw interface.

It seems to work really well and has the great feel and tactile control we wanted but the only issue is no names are displayed on the scribble strip for each channel. To cycle banks it just says Bank > or Bank < so there is no way of knowing what channel you are actually fading.

I presume it's lacking the channel information being sent over the Midi protocol from the ATEM but I wondered if anyone knew of a way that we could name them on the scribble strip? 

I can see it's straightforward to name a regular channel but not so much for Daw/MIDI Channels.

As we have 40+ channels to mix, the old electrical tape hack isn't going to cut it this time I'm afraid. ☹️

TIA

C

read more...
    0 6
    • Moof81
      Paul_Vannatto The easiest way to label the scribble strips (name, icon) is use X32-Edit (for Windows, Mac, linux, Raspberry Pi) connected to the X32 via ethernet/wifi. Simply right click on the scribble strip and type in the name and choose the color. On the console itself, go to the Setup, Scribble Strip screen.

If you want the ATEM to send scribble strip data via MIDI, the only way to do that is via sysex - if the ATEM has that capability. If it does, the easiest way to create the sysex strings is by using SysexOscGen app found here
      https://sourceforge.net/projects/sysexoscgen/
      • Wed at 6:27 AM
  • New
    MIgstar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-29

Hello, Our DL32 isn't powering up. Any help would be most appreciated. 

0 10
    • MIgstar
      DB1Audio Hope I can help. Start with the basics. Make sure the power switch on the back of the DL32 is on and the front LED is lit. Does the AC outlet have power? Plug something else into the same outlet and see if it turns on. Try another IEC power cord. Did you have any issues the last time you used the DL32? Do you leave the DL32 plugged in while it's not in use? Could have been a power surge.
      • Wed at 9:04 PM
  • New
    ampridge
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-29

Hello,

I just purchased a Midas Venice F32, I know it's discontinued model, but I was told the preamps are excellent, & love the analog feel of the knobs. Would you please tell me what program I would need, so I am able to record? And would you send me a manual for it please?

cheers,

Amp.

read more...
    0 6
    • ampridge
      Paul_Vannatto The manual is found at the Midas F32 product page found here (look on right side under documentation)
      https://www.midasconsoles.com/midas/product?modelCode=P0AD6

Regarding software to record multi-track, any DAW will work. Many of us prefer Reaper (Reaper.fm).

You do know that the F32 only has Firewire to connect to a computer. Do you have a computer with Firewire port?
      • Tue at 8:02 AM
    • ampridge
      ampridge

Hello Paul, I would like an Apple MacPro, but I didn’t want to spend $5,000 & up for a new, or I was also considering building one myself….What would you recommend Sir?

• Tue at 12:43 PM
    • ampridge
      Paul_Vannatto Unfortunately Firewire is a very old interface and I don't know of any recently made computer that provides it. One suggestion is to use a desktop (or tower) computer and install a PCIE Firewire card (available on Amazon, etc.). If it is an older computer, I would suggest you use a linux OS instead of Mac OS or Windows, since most linux OS take less CPU power.
      • Tue at 5:38 PM
    • ampridge
      ampridge Wow, then what’s your best advice Paul? I’m begging you, because I really need to get this up & running?…This is why…..
      • Wed at 5:45 AM
    • ampridge
      ampridge Sorry I didn’t mean to send the same picture
      • Wed at 5:48 AM
  • New
    JIMASON
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-28

Wing touch screen locked up after firmware update. need to speak to a live tech support person. does musictribe do this?

0 5
    • JIMASON
      KevinMaxwell I thought I had bricked the WING and I found the directions in the OSG (quick start guide) and was able to bring it back to live. With it hooked up to the computers USB, I just didn’t realize that I would only see the wing drive appear on my computer and nothing on the Wing itself till I corrected my mistake.

It is working again. Thank you Music Tribe/Behringer for making a way to fix the mistake that I made.

From QSG

Note, although WING will always boot using the most recent firmware in that drive, it is recommended to delete older firmware files or move them to a subfolder. If the console does not boot up normally, you can still update the firmware using this procedure:

• With console powered off, connect a USB cable to the rear panel port and to your computer.

• Press and hold the Select button next to the Main Display, then power the console on.

• An OS and DATA drive will appear on your computer, similar to connecting a flash drive or external hard drive. Double click a drive to open.

• Drag the new firmware file into the OS drive.

• Note, WING will always boot using the most recent firmware in that drive.

• After the file has transferred, eject the virtual drive. The console should reboot automatically with the new firmware installed. If it doesn’t, power cycle the console manually.
      • Mon at 9:46 PM
Go to page