Statistics

289,392 members
171,900 posts
  • New
    CurtisT
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-30

Great little unit! It would be made even greater with the addition of a phase switch on channels 1- 4. I've seen this suggestion in a handful of other posts too. Thanks!

2 2
  • New
    xtoxicxcarnage
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-29

Mute to stream isn't working for me on my GOXLR. I've tried updating software and such. Nothing happens, now if I mute to all then i can't hear anyone and as well as the stream

0 17
    • xtoxicxcarnage
      NicJonesMT Hi xtoxicxcarnage.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please clearly show all of your settings in your Go XLR and a description of your setup.
      • Wed at 12:22 AM
    • xtoxicxcarnage
      PedroRodrigues Hi xtoxicxcarnage just to clarify, if you select "Mute All" for your Chat channel, pressing mute will mute the incoming chat, which would mute on stream, and will mute your outgoing mic to the chat, but not to your stream.
      On the other hand, this might get masked a bit and you wouldn't see if you had Mute All set, since the fader drop still mutes the channel, but it does show up when you load with a mute mode other than all.
      I hope this helps
      Thank you
      • Wed at 12:58 AM
  • New
    freddietane
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-28

Is anyone aware of a wireless network adapter that could be plugged into the Ethernet port of the X-32 that would establish connection to my studio wireless network?

Getting hardwire ethernet cable to the location of the X-32 is going to be problematic for the duration of an upcoming renovation.

Similarly, could that work for connecting the X-Touch Universal to the network and to the X-32 ?

read more...
    0 11
    • freddietane
      NicJonesMT Hi Fredditane.
      Any network adapter should work. You will be able to connect most to your Studio network using WPS or accessing the WLAN settings of the adapter. Simply connect your X32 to the adapter via an Ethernet cable and you are ready to go.
      For information on setting up the X-Touch and X32 please see the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVxYpA5cYY4&ab_channel=Behringer
      • Wed at 12:56 AM
    • freddietane
      freddietane

Not sure if my reply posted - Thanks for your reply, is this product the type of adapter you're suggesting? IOGEAR Ethernet-2-WiFi Universal Wireless Adapter, GWU637,Black

• Wed at 11:59 AM
  • New
    rpavich
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-27

I'm trying to get the internal effects to route to the aux sends so I can have at least SOME ambience in my ears while using IEMS.

I've tried this solution but I get nothing. 

Is there a solution to this?

here is a link to what I've tried so far.

https://community.musictribe.com/discussions/48421/174484/qx2442usb-using-internal-fx-in-monitor-output

https://community.musictribe.com/discussions/48421/174484/qx2442usb-using-internal-fx-in-monitor-output

read more...
    2 16
    • rpavich
      Paul_Vannatto Internal FX can't provide "ambience". That is why many use a mic to provide the venue ambience in an IEM mix. If you are wanting a bit of reverb to "wet" the mix a bit, the wet (processed) signals from the FX engine cannot be directly returned to either of the Aux buses. But on page 9 (of the manual), it indicates a workaround. Plug a couple short 1/4" to 1/4" patch cables from the Aux Return 3 (left and right) to the left and right of one of the stereo channels (eg 15/16). Then adjust the Aux 1 (and/or 2) send of that channel strip to add the FX wet signal to your IEMs.
      • Tue at 12:24 PM
  • New
    Caught exception: Specified column "user_id" is not in the row
  • New
    Marce1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-24

Good afternoon will the behringher x2442 usb work all 16 channel faders and subgroups with the master fader with the DAW

PROTOOLS , WHICH DRIVER IS BEST TO USE WITH THE BEHRINGER X2442 USB WITH THE DAW PROTOOLS

0 20
    • Marce1
      djtetei Behringer x2442 usb audio interface can only be used to send stereo track audio from computer to the mixer's main mix bus and to send the main mix output to the computer. Its audio interface is not multichannel and do not have controller functionality. However, you can use the x2442usb direct output jacks (post eq and post fader) to send their mono tracjs to a multichannel audio interface, if need be.
      • Jun 24
    • Marce1
      Marce1

Thank you very much djtetei. Marcello gabriels.

• Jun 24
  • New
    leftneok
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-24

Good morning from Greece,

You have really created an awesome mixer.

We are anxiously waiting for storing and loading presets feature for channels, effects, racks, e.t.c., as in PRO Series.

Keep Going

0 5
    • leftneok
      Dale_M Many thanks for your positive feedback, I will pass your remarks over to the Design team.
      • Jun 25
  • New
    Bleach88
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-23

Im trying to program the console so I can control wireless mics using DCAs that change between scenes.

I want the name/icon to change, but the faders to stay the same after the scene change. Is there any way to do this?

I have it now so that the names can change, but the faders also change. If I select the DCAs in the Chan Safe screen, it locks in everything. It seems I  can either have nothing safe, or everything safe. 

any advice would be much appreciated!

read more...
    1 9
    • Bleach88
      KevinMaxwell You will need an external program like this one. http://jamesholt.audio/x32tc/ I don't know too much about it.

I use Palladium from https://www.chsounddesign.com/ I am not a part of either of them. But I did write some of the mixer files or part of them over the years. I wrote part of the M32/X32 mixer files for Palladium so you will see my name on those files. the mixer file for Palladium can be setup to do exactly what you want to do. it isn't a free program But it is very powerful. There is a 30day free trial that can be downloaded.

If you are in the USA I can even help you by phone to get you set up and working.
      • Jun 23
  • New
    Bradenlarsen97
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-23

I'm restoring a legend 3000 and am having trouble finding the full diagnostic, service manual and schematics online. Do you guys still have any documentation on the desk? Any help is appreciated!!

0 4
    • Bradenlarsen97
    • Bradenlarsen97
      Dale_M Hi Branden I am sorry but we cannot share schematics with non partners however there are many vintage Legend users in this community group on Facebook who will hopefully be able to advise you. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1976275959349445
      • Jun 25
      • Legend 3000
        Bradenlarsen97 amazing support "try somewhere else" glad to know Midas cares about legacy gear ? I remember when I could call up and talk to the dudes who designed the desks. Midas after the music tribe acquisition is a joke, especially this "support". Thanks for the help Dale I know it's not your fault but still...
        • Mon at 9:59 AM
  • New
    juliangorge
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-23

Good morning!

I am looking for Power supply for my two Behringer X32 Rack. Both was damaged starting to make a stranger noise inside it.

We were able to get it in the past but any store has it at the moment.

(context)

We bought our first X32 and worked perfect for one year. We use it as a main radio station mixer and it is turn-on 24h-7d. One year later, after a manual restart using the front button, it never came back. With flickering lights first, then turned-off permanentelly.

We had carried to technical support here in Argentina, and they replaced the power supply.

Few months later, same issue. After this, we had to buying another X32 Rack. And now and for first time, this last is making the same noise. Our first X32 Rack was repaired for second time using this (https://www.audiosistemas.es/fuentes-alimentacion/3668-fuente-de-alimentacion-x32-rack-99000.html?search_query=x32+rack&results=4). And We need for the second one and We cannot get stock.

Is the use of 24 hours that we give to the mixer recommended? What do you think about this repeated issue? Electrical workers approved our instalations and said us We have not got problems with that. 

Thank you so much

Julian.

read more...
    0 11
    • juliangorge
      NicJonesMT Hi Julian.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Jun 24
Go to page