Statistics

235,556 members
111,326 posts
  • New
    HOLLO68170
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-22

Hello every body,

I would like to know why i don't see my 18 audio channel from the X18  under asio4all and W10?

Under W7 , it was fully fonctionnally.

Only 2 channels on the latest driver and 8 on the previous!

Many thanks for yours answers

Laurent

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    bobbydoy1e
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-22

How do I rearrange channels in XAir for PC (can't drag and drop them}

0 4
    • bobbydoy1e
      Nigel67 Hi, can you give some more information please. If you are asking about the X-Air Edit software, then the channels cannot be moved around, or is it for recording / playback on PC. If you could explain some more your requirements, then I can help you further. If you wanted to have particular channels up all the time, then you could set up one of the two User Groups. You can add any channels you like to these and in the Setup - Gui Prefs, you can set the User Group to always be On Top. You set up the User Group by clicking on the Utility tab. You can then move the channels around to any position you like in the User Group.
      • 8 hours ago
    • bobbydoy1e
      Paul_Vannatto The User 1 and User 2 groups can be found by clicking on the Utility button (top right)
      • 4 minutes ago
  • New
    charlesstrick
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-06-21

Is there a way to pad a input channel on the m32 ?

1 21
    • charlesstrick
      Paul_Vannatto Which inputs are you using, the XLR or Aux In and what source do you have that requires additional padding? The preamps in the XLR jacks have a -12 to +60 db gain range and the Aux In inputs have a -18 to 18 db digital trim which should suffice for most input signals. If you have something like a speaker signal, you could use a DI (such as the Behringer DI100) with its two 20db pads.
      • Mon at 12:50 PM
      • gain pad
        charlesstrick inputs are on my dl16 xlr my problem is always a keys player that keeps turning up his gain on his keyboard to boost his combo amp to the point of clipping my preamp with gain all the way down. I try to explain what he is doing to the input, that helps for about one song. won't use a floor wedge never have that problem with female key players
        • Mon at 1:04 PM
    • charlesstrick
      Paul_Vannatto The Behringer DI100 has two 20db pads, which in theory can drop speaker output level to mic level. If the keyboard output is stereo, get 2 of them. The other solution is to tell the band to get a replacement keyboardist (yup, I've done that).
      • Mon at 1:49 PM
    • charlesstrick
      charlesstrick thanks Paul , Next time i will suggest the hot looking female replacement option,
      • Mon at 2:04 PM
      • gain pad
        Paul_Vannatto Maybe that's the problem - she's too hot - output signal and otherwise...
        • Mon at 4:17 PM
  • New
    ScottBakerNC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-21

I'm new to the XR18/X Air platform (coming from PreSonus). I've been reading the manual and watching tutorials on it, which are great. One thing I cannot figure out is how to initialize/reset a single channel to the default settings. I see where I can initialize everything, but I just want to wipe a single channel for what I've done and have it be the default. Please advise this newbie. Thank you!

read more...
    0 12
    • ScottBakerNC
      Nigel67 Hi Scott. Unfortunately it is not possible to initialize individual channels, only the whole unit. The only reset option is in the EQ section
      • Mon at 8:34 AM
    • ScottBakerNC
      RexBeckett Hi Scott, the easiest way is to select a channel that is already initalized and click the Copy button. Then select the channel tha you want to reset and click the Paste button. On the pop-up, click Select All and then Paste.
      • Mon at 8:35 AM
    • ScottBakerNC
      ScottBakerNC OK, thank you both. I had already messed with all the channels and didn't have an unused one to copy/paste. Feature request! LOL
      • Mon at 9:06 AM
      • X Air (OS X) - How to initialize a single channel?
        AnthonieHunter Assuming you have your scene saved:
        1. Initialize the whole unit.
        2. Export a random channel (Save -> Save channel preset).
        3. Reload your scene.
        4. Load the channel preset in the channel you want it.
        • 52 minutes ago
  • New
    kennylaw
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-06-21

I had a bad card and had it replaced... I can't get it to record right now... Vocals are super low and I swithed xlr cables tried everything... Please help me reset to Daw control and routing... Running  Midas M32 and Studio One pro 5

0 0
    • kennylaw
      DavidKnighton Hello kennylaw,
      Best to submit a SUPPORT ticket for this one, as there is sure to be lots of messaging back and forth. Click the SUPPORT link at the top of the page and submit a TECH SUPPORT inquiry.
      • Mon at 9:09 AM
    • kennylaw
      kennylaw

Thank you very much...

• Mon at 9:59 AM
  • New
    pilgrims1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-21

Dear you team.

Band Solo function is good to operator when show and event was already started or On Air situation.

Now I have one more wish.

When I enable BAND SOLO, I had to turn volume up phone knob.

so..... I guess....

If there are additional volume offset like DIM level in monitoring section, I will using +6 or +9dB trim for BAND SOLO state. It would give more comfortable to operator.

Add function please in monitor setup page like  "BAND SOLO LEVEL"

Thank you for your reading.

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    StuJackson
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-06-21

Hello all. I have an oppertunity to help set up another church x32 system. The new system will be an x32 compact. My question is, can I load my profile from the x32 fill consol into the x32 compact?  I would like to do this as a starting point for the new system.

Thanks so much for any help.

Stu

read more...
    0 2
    • StuJackson
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Stu, yes you can load shows, scenes, snippets and presets from the X32 to any other X32 models, since they all share the identical DSP engine.
      • Mon at 5:43 AM
      • X32 profile load into compact
        StuJackson Thank you Paul! As always, I appreciate you and your knowledge.
        • Mon at 5:55 AM
  • New
    hopecathedral
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-20

We just purchased the 1204USB mixer for a outdoor church service and need to support eight (8) audio source. The breakdown is 4 microphones (XLR), 1 keyboard (likely mono feed with 1/4" jack), 1 multitrack (1/4" jack), 1 wireless overear transmitter/receiver (1/4" jack), and 1 computer audio (1/4" jack). We hope to connect the mics to lines 1 thru 4, and use left&Right #1 along with Left&Right #2 to support the other inputs. Simply speaking, our intent is to mix all of the audio feed together  and sent the conbined audio to the PC controlling our video stream. Is this a pratical approach and use of this device?

My confusion is which of the 1/4" jacks (Left&Right #1, Left&Right #2) or the jacks under Stereo Aux Returns/Send are considered Line In 5/6 and Line In 7/8. Also, On the 1204USB, can I use Line 5/6 and Line 7/8 as simultanious independant audio inputs. It's unclear if there are any gain control for 5/6 nad 7/8 like there is for channels 1 thru 4, So my guess is that we can only control the levels using the fader adjustment.

Any help/reply would be welcomed.

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Trina87
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-20

I'm looking for someone in Southern California, Orange County to be specific, who could teach me how to set up and rout thing on my churches X32-Mixer.

0 3
    • Trina87
      Paul_Vannatto Why do they have to be in Orange County or even in California? We can help you online (I do it all the time).
      • Jun 20
  • New
    mefree
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-20

X32 console, with the USB input that allows the playback of audio files...I got an error message "wrong format"

Used a MacBook and saved file as a WAV file.  All the files listed correctly on the X32 but would not play.

Cannot locate anywhere on the 75 page manual - what Format Audio Files are playable?

thanks

Mark E Freemantle

read more...
    0 4
    • mefree
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Mark, the wav files have to be plain (no bwf, etc) 16 bit stereo and the same samplerate (44.1K or 48K) that the X32 is set to.
      • Jun 20
Go to page