Statistics

250,606 members
127,786 posts
  • New
    ClintStein
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-25

I have bought a used UB1202 with FX send. I tried a TRS  1/4" thinking it acted like a insert but that doesnt work,  so how do I get outboard FX into audio ???? there are no AUX returns  ????

0 0
  • New
    BryanvdZ
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-25

I would like to multitrack record a live musical I'm working to Reaper WITHOUT the audio playing back through the mixer during the show. I will use the tracks later in a teaching environment. I can't find a way to disable or mute the outputs in Reaper, or alternatively I can't find how to disable the inputs in the X32. Is this possible, or am I just dreaming that I've had it configured this way in the past?

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    DavidThomson1
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-25

Hi, my flow 8 just arrived and i see when clicking on an EQ band there is an option for "full range" in the top corner of the app. What exactly doe it do as i cant find any explanation on the net. 

With the Para EQ it would also be great to see the eq curve being dialled in (width gain freq etc), represented on the eq as a graph.

Other than the above it seems quite straight forward a unit to use and BT range seems to be ok

read more...
    0 5
    • DavidThomson1
      DavidThomson1 Found what it does -- it allows the frequency of the band to be freely adjusted rather than stuck within its destined range
      • 7 hours ago
  • New
    allhellno
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-25

I had recently aquiried a broken Behringer PMP2000 and submitted a support ticket requesting spare parts availability and a wiring diagram but I've yet to receive a response; the case number is CAS-487036-F7Z4F2. Also, I've read that repairs and technical schematics are restricted even with the FTC ramping up enforcement against such actions. I'm not opposed to filing a complaint and letting this all sort its self out if that is the case. 

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    Mtlrw
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

Hello, I just joined the forum and wanted to get some help with my X32 mixer. Im the sound tech for my church and I've been using X32 for about a year with amps and passive speakers for wedges and mains. Im now trying to use powered speakers for stage monitors and having trouble with routing. I have powered monitors hooked to SD 8 stage box. When I plug mic into stage box I can hear thru monitors, but I cant hear my mics that are plugged into the back of the X32 thru the powered monitors. Any suggestions? Also, Im still using an amp with my mains.

read more...
    0 8
    • Mtlrw
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Mike, welcome to the forum. What do you have assigned to the Routing, Input banks? The quickest and easiest way to troubleshoot your problem (since it can be due to a number of things) is to export your scene (using either the console's Utility button, or using X32-Edit) to a file, upload it to the cloud (eg. Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and respond with a post with a shareable link. That way we can have a look and better advise.
      • Fri at 11:59 AM
  • New
    SLUK100
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

hello all, hoping someone can help.

we currently tried to update our x32 firmware. the update failed so we continued with our work but after switching off and back on again, a bootloader failure message appeared in the screen and the only lights on the desk are the menu buttons. we have tried inserting the USB and holding the view button (amongst other things) but we're getting no response from the desk at all.

see pic

I'd really apreciate any feedback, in hope it's an easy fix...

many thanks CB

read more...
    0 4
    • SLUK100
      KevinMaxwell This is a copy and paste from the update directions. Did you follow these directions? Make sure you download the firmware again, your download might have gotten corrupted. that happened to me one time.

Alternative Update:
      1. Download the new console firmware from the X32 product page at behringer.com onto the
      root directory of a FAT32 formatted USB thumb drive.
      2. Plug the USB thumb drive into the top panel USB connector while the console is turned off.
      3. Hold the USB View button pressed while switching the console on. While booting, the X32 will
      run a fully automatic firmware update, which will take 2-3 minutes longer than the regular boot
      sequence.
      4. When no update file is available on the USB drive, or when it is corrupted, the update mode will
      remain active, preventing the X32 from booting regularly. Switch the console off and back on
      without holding the USB View button to boot the console with the existing firmware.
      Note: Behringer recommends to create a console backup before installing the update.
      This backup can be restored in case of data loss during the firmware update.
      • Fri at 6:02 AM
      • Behringerx32 bootloader fail
        SLUK100 thanks for that, we've followed these instructions but the desk doesn't respond, nothing is working on the desk
        • Fri at 6:36 AM
    • SLUK100
      KevinMaxwell Did you try an older firmware update following those procedures? Just to see if anything will work?
      • Fri at 7:05 AM
    • SLUK100
      GaryHiggins Try it again but make sure no other firmware file is in the root directory, as a matter of fact, try it on a drive if you can, that only has the exact firmware file desired on it. Even if you temporarily copy everything else somewhere while you do. It has been a while since we have been able to update with multiple firmware files on a usb stick and choose which one we want BUT it is well worth trying it the “old” way….with only a single firmware file in the root directory. Less chance for corruption. Edit: btw I was once there in firmware limbo and thought I had bricked my mixer, I was able to recover eventually. I also recall a different usb stick and the above got me home again. This is also worth a try. A different usb stick formatted Fat32 .
      • Fri at 1:42 PM
  • New
    brightonbob
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-23

Hi

I have noticed that there is now a new Wing USB driver - V5.12.0 (Along with some Dante .dnf files)

The previously available USB driver version was 4.67. The included text file "TUSBAudio Revision History" lists 5 additional versions between these two releases that were not made available on the main site.

Q1) Will alll new versions be made available on the main site or somewhere else, if so, where?

Q2) V5.12.0 is listed as available from May 18, 2021 - is this the latest version - the latest version on the Theyscon web site is 5.2 ?

Q3) is there a way to get notified (by email) on any updates to Wing software?

Thanks

BBob

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    Strbacka
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

When will the DANTE card for Wing go on sale?  The salesman told me they weren't.

0 7
    • Strbacka
      GaryHiggins Are you asking about the internal card? My guess is it will not be any time soon. There is already a backlog on the external version due to many well documented factors. That would be priority to get filled imo. That said there are many users that have installed Brooklyn II 64 ch Dante cards from other manufacturers themselves with great success. Do some digging and you may get rewarded.
      • Thu at 12:12 PM
  • New
    rob18
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

I am going to put MX882 in my home recording output routing, there are: PC -- Yamaha MG10XU -- Behringer MX882 -- Power Amplifier -- Flat (Recording) Speakers.

The reason I'm using the MX882 because I want to have option speakers (home stereo speakers) to listen and compare the results of my work, so I'll connect another amplifier to another output of MX882 for that purpose.

The Questions are:

1. MX882 has balanced outputs (both XLR and TRS), is safe if I wire those to RCA (I mean one TRS/XLR for one RCA)? Or is better if I use unbalanced TS jack to RCA? I read from other forum that I can damage my amp if I wire TRS to RCA and some short circuit come to the TRS jack

2. Is safe to connect MX882 output direct to passive speakers? 

Thanks

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    manoaratefy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

Hello,

I've found recently that the Behringer S16 can be used as standalone stagebox. But as the S16 have only 8 outputs, the 9-16 output coming from another S16 in the stage is routed to ADAT in the FOX S16, so I have to add a ADAT-analog converter in my setup to get these output.

I'm wondering if SD8 can be used as same purpose, because SD8 has 8 in / 8 out, so with the same setup, I can hook up 2x SD8 on the stage and 2x SD8 in FOH.

Or is there any another easy setup to make use of digital stagebox with analog mixers?

read more...
    0 4
    • manoaratefy
      Nigel67 Hi manoaratefy. The S16 has the option of using its built in clock to connect to other IO boxes so a mixer is not required. The SD8 does not have a built in clock and therefore needs to receive an external clock from a mixer or S16 to work. Therefore, unfortunately you cannot use two SD8s as stand alone stage boxes as neither can provide a clock. You could connect an S16 to two SD8 giving you 16 inputs (S16) and then 16 outputs (2 x SD8).
      • Wed at 11:27 PM
Go to page