Statistics

250,607 members
127,787 posts
  • grubstreetops
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

Hello! I submitted a service request over a month ago and shipped my mixer to a service center (as I was told to do.) The last update I got was that the mixer was received on August 16th. I haven't gotten any updates since. I emailed [email protected] several times and submitted a message on the "Contact Us" form but still no response!. Has anyone else had trouble with this? It has been over a month since they received my mixer!!!!!

read more...
    0 5
    • grubstreetops
      Posi1979 Hello ! It looks like that nobody answer our question ????? I sand it E-mail to but no respond since ????
      • Wed at 8:57 PM
  • New
    Soccerman58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

Hi

I have 2 lead singers and I would like to try the dual mode Fairchild compressor as an insert

The manual is a bit thin on this, but as I see it I just have to load the compressor in the rack, click the insert button, select channels 1 and 2 from the dropdown list, then click the purple button for each channel. Can anyone confirm please?

Thanks

Phil

read more...
    0 3
    • Soccerman58
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Phil, yes that is correct.
      • Wed at 9:34 AM
    • Soccerman58
      Soccerman58 Great, thanks much!
      • Wed at 10:24 AM
    • Soccerman58
      Soccerman58 Hi again. So if the other 2 compressor plugin FX are only stereo, presumably I can only really use those on a stereo bus please? I guess the same question goes for the Pultec EQ clones too. I would like to try the Pultec as an insert on kick drum, but I suspect if I click the insert button and select Channel 10 from the channel list I will only get the EQ applied to either the left or the right side of the PA which would be silly. Thanks
      • Wed at 11:29 AM
    • Soccerman58
      Paul_Vannatto The other 2 compressors come in both dual (mono) and stereo, just like the Fairchild one.

Regarding your second question (Pultek EQ as an insert), I don't think you are understanding how an insert works. The kick signal will be a mono signal. If there is an FX inserted into the signal chain, the resulting (wet) signal will return as a mono signal to the signal path.
      • Wed at 12:58 PM
    • Soccerman58
      Soccerman58 Hi Paul. So I could use the Pultec on the kick if I want to give up an FX slot? Thanks.
      • Wed at 6:38 PM
  • New
    wrzkace13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

I have a small room and am recoding drums and am having to un-plug the main monitors so I don't here them  is there a way to mute main monitors. ?   Behringer x18 air 

0 13
    • wrzkace13
      Paul_Vannatto Using X-Air Edit, select the Main LR (on right side) and click on the mute button (bottom).
      • Tue at 2:13 PM
      •  Behringer X 18   How to mute main speakers   when recording  using head phone i
        wrzkace13 It mutes the headphones also so when I mute. So assigned the tracks to aux channel so it didn’t mute
        • Wed at 12:54 PM
    • wrzkace13
      wrzkace13

ohh ok. I thought that muted headphones too. Da. thank u

• Wed at 9:32 AM
    • wrzkace13
      Paul_Vannatto FYI if you respond to either the notification or the email notification, the response goes into a parallel universe and does not show up in the standard post listings. I finally found your post and the reason why it mutes headphones when you mute the Main LR is because your monitor source (in the Monitors section) is set to LR AFL (after fader level). Change it to LR PFL (pre fader level).
      • Wed at 1:08 PM
  • New
    Renilson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

É uma coisa suja que você está esperando há quase um ano por alguns botões miseráveis quando a pessoa diz que tem os botões miseráveis um pequeno problema aparece então a pessoa desaparece e não dá a menor satisfação que é como os clientes de Behringer são tratados não é Colton Schaum nunca nomear e nunca comprar um misero fio que está escrito behringer

read more...
    0 12
    • Renilson
      Nigel67 Hi Renilson. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties purchasing some buttons for your unit and can only apologise for this.. If you could send me your ticket number, then I will try and help you further.
      • Tue at 10:26 PM
    • Renilson
      Renilson

RE: CAS-416311-B1Z3F2 CRM:0113900002285

Você respondeu em Seg, 13/09/2021 16:14

Traduzido do: Inglês. Mostrar a mensagem original | Preferências de tradução
      Você respondeu em Seg, 13/09/2021 16:14
      Music Tribe Parts
      13/09/2021 15:56
      Ei Renilson, peço desculpas pelos atrasos em receber sua ordem de volta, entendo sua frustração. Entrei em contato com meus técnicos locais para ver se há alguma maneira de conseguirmos enviar alguns desses botões para você gratuitamente o mais rápido possível. Pode confirmar o endereço para o qual gostaria que fossem enviados para que eu possa garantir que eles chegarão lá o mais rápido possível? Obrigado por toda sua paciência, eu aprecio você.

• Tue at 11:24 PM
  • New
    Renilson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21
    <[email protected]> Colton Schaum
    Ter, 14/09/2021 13:38
    •  Você

Ok Renilson, boas notícias! Achei um conjunto de botões. Vou enviá-los em breve, só preciso do seu número de identificação fiscal para podermos enviar para você. Obrigado!
    read more...
    0 6
    • Renilson
      Nigel67 Hi Renilson, as I mentioned in your other post, please advise me of your ticket number and I will look into this for you.
      Translating what you have detailed above, it appears that we are waiting for some information from you before we can ship the parts.

'Okay Renilson, good news! I found a set of buttons. I will ship them soon, I just need your tax identification number so we can ship them to you. Thanks!'

Many thanks.
      • Tue at 10:32 PM
    • Renilson
      Renilson

• Tue at 11:00 PM
    • Renilson
      Renilson

O site modifica o que eu escrevo

• Tue at 11:02 PM
  • New
    JeffSterling
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-21

Is there any way possible to use the XR16 as an audio interface?

USB stereo recording is all it seems capable of I am hoping some smart bugger out there figured a way to get that USB into Pro Tools. Right now We have a Mac Mini hooked up as a controller with the network connection and USB to the MAC, Pro Tools lists it in the interfaces pull down but not in the DAW set up. 

read more...
    0 9
    • JeffSterling
      Paul_Vannatto Unfortunately, that is not possible with the XR16. You would need to get an XR18 or X32 to provide multi-tracking to a DAW via USB.
      • Tue at 11:58 AM
      • XR16 recording via USB
        JeffSterling Thanks Paull, I knew this but was hoping some ingenious sole would have a work around if even just the stereo feed that the USB records be able to show up as a stereo input into the DAW... If not its drag and drop from the USB drive. it seems to be available as in interface in the pull down window. in Ptools.
        • Tue at 12:06 PM
  • New
    Jojomeurer
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Hi Guys,

i just get my new WING after I got one with ghost screen issues. Now everything seems to work great except from the fan loudness. If it turns on it starts on high rpm but slows down immediatly. But in silent environment im hearing the fan rotating with an interfering high frequency. Seems to be at 8-9khz.

Its not a big problem but if it could be changed it will be great. Maybe its possible to do this in the firmware in an upcoming update. Sometimes a fan simply has to run a little bit higher or even slower to resolve this problem. Maybe a option in the setup page which gave the user the possibilty to set the rpm within a specific range to solve this problem? Just an idea of mine. 

If this could be submitted to the engineers it would be great. Thanks so far :)

read more...
    0 11
    • Jojomeurer
      Paul_Vannatto That fan needs to either be oiled or replaced IMHO. The fan on my Wing is very quiet. I had to shine a flashlight at it just to see if it was running.
      • Tue at 10:59 AM
  • New
    KK01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Hi all,

As I so far cannot seem to find the answer to my question on using search engines or Youtube for it, does anyone know the (major) differences between the

• Xenyx QX1204USB
    • Xenyx X1204USB

If I'm not mistaken the "QX" has the Klark Teknik effects, a wider display and the wireless USB port for a compatible mic.

Anything else? I guess what causes most of my confusion is that the "QX" retails at a slightly lower price than the "X" model.

I have the QX1202USB now, used to facilitate Zoom sessions for church. Looking to upgrade to a model that has mute buttons and also more channels while I am at it. :) Suggestions for other models are more than welcome.

Thanks in advance for your input on this.

Have a great day.

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    SteveGreene
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-21

09/21/2021 - I just purchased a new, XENYX 1204USB for our podcast. I had been using a XENYX 1202USB until last year, when an electricial circuit faulted.

In the box with the new 1204USB, I found what look like two mounting plates. However, there is no mention of them in the very poorly-designed user manual, nor is there any other mounting hardware to explanation how the metal plates could/should be used.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Steve

read more...
    0 8
    • SteveGreene
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Those are Rack Mount brackets included so that the mixer can be mounted in a standard 19" rack.
      • Tue at 7:17 AM
    • SteveGreene
      SteveGreene

Kyle - That was my first guess. However, since I've been out of "active" service in the industry, other than our podcast, I wanted to be sure. Thank you very much!

• Tue at 7:19 AM
  • New
    bushy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

I am using the audio interface of a Xenyx Q502 USB to connect a PA system to a Windows 10 computer for hybrid Zoom meetings.

The 2-track output of the Q502 is connected to an auxiliary input on the PA and a line output on the PA to the 2-track input. There are no other inputs/outputs to the Q502 apart from the USB.

The system has worked for a number of meetings without any problems.

Yesterday evening we suffered echo/feedback when using the mics on the PA. The echo continued after switching off the mic and turning the auxilliary input gain or PA speaker volume down to zero. The only way to stop it once it had started was to turn the Main Mix fader on the Q502 down to minimum.

Any suggestions as to the cause/prevention would be appreciated.

read more...
    0 5
Go to page