Statistics

249,686 members
126,736 posts
  • New
    DJG5534
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-01

I just purchased an XR-16. Are there mechanical dimension files (stp?) or other dimensional files so I can build rack ears?

How do I change the default location of where the scene files are located. I want to put them in the cloud so i can recall them from several devices.

THanks

Dino

read more...
    0 5
    • DJG5534
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Dino, I believe the XR16 is the same height of the XR18 (just different input/output configuration). I have a number of 3D print files (stp) that I have developed for other requests (with offsets, recessed, holes, etc.). Let me know what you are looking for exactly and I can probably provide them.
      • Sep 1
    • DJG5534
      DJG5534

Paul, thanks for getting back to me. From what I can tell I think you are right. I am looking for a good amount of recess so I do not have to remove the Aux and Main sends. I am also looking for holes to route the sends to the monitor and FOH amps. We are still old school that way.

• Sep 1
    • DJG5534
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Dino, here is an stl file with 40mm recess and 50mm hole. Let me know if you need anything else
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/12NVU1kDlszSyZMeRHJd_DMYUVcVERPsd/view?usp=sharing
      • Sep 1
    • DJG5534
      DJG5534

Paul, thanks again. Can you recommend a material for 3D printing?

• Sep 2
    • DJG5534
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Dino, Petg is probably your best bet if it will be exposed to direct hot sunlight. Otherwise PLA will also work fine.
      • Sep 2
  • New
    Jonesy66
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-31

Hey there. 

Can anyone shed some light on the availability of a foot switch to turn off the effects on my Behringer XAir desk? I'm a singer and would like to disable the effects when I speak to the audience without having to grab the iPad. I believe it can be done via the midi port but A) I have no idea how that works or how to do it and B) which switch would be compatible. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks. Alan. 

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    JimCornelius
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-31

I am finaly getting my S32 and I have a routing question. I have X32 FOH Board X32 Rack for Monitors and (soon) a S32 for inputs and outputs. On the S32 I want Outputs 15 and 16 for Main L R and 14 for subs. Outputs 1-12 as Ear mixes (Stereo). First I would love to have someone give me the correct routing for S32 AES50A -> X32 Rack AES50A     X32 RackAES50B -> X32 FOH AES50A. More importantly I would like to know which Routing Parameters effect the output ports on the S32 with this setup. I have about an 80 percent understanding of the routing on these but I just need a bit more clarity! Inputs I know. The outputs I need to know better. Thanks!!!

Jim

read more...
    0 12
    • JimCornelius
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Jim, in order to do what you want to do, you will need to be using firmware 4.x (current version is 4.06) and its User Out routing screen on the X32 Rack. First assign the IEM buses to the Routing, Out 1-16 screen (outputs 1-12). Then on the Routing, User Out screen, assign the Out 1-12 to the first 12 outputs. Finally assign the AES50 A15 and A16 to the User Out outputs 15 and 16. Finally, on the AES50 A screen, assign User Out 1-8 and 9-16 to the first 2 banks. On the FOH console, assign Main L/R to the AES50 B15 and 16.
      • Aug 30
      • Correct Routing for X32 FOH with X32 Rack for monitors using S32
        JimCornelius Hey Paul! I sent a response but I don't see it posted so please excuse if I'm duplicating it! Everything is good except I can't find how to assign Main L and R to AES50 B 15-16 on FOH. I want the Mains to come out of 15-16 on the S32. Thanks!
        • Sep 2
    • JimCornelius
      Paul_Vannatto Hey Jim, if you post a reply from the email notification, it seems as though it gets posted in a parallel universe and doesn't show up in the main forum interface. Since this forum interface is so goofy, I always reply to the original post, which bumps the thread to the top of the most recent list.

Regarding your question, you have to assign the Main L and R on the Routing, Out 1-16 screen (post fader) to outputs 15 and 16 respectively. Then on the Routing, AES50 screen, assign Out 9-16 to Outputs 9-16.

I'll send you a PM.
      • Sep 2
  • New
    YuJiang
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-30

I just bought a mixer Behringer QX2222USB,  the product discription indicates usb can send audio to and from computer. When I tested it, the audio from the computer to the mixer worked, but the audio to the computer did not work. The both speaker and microphone set to 2-USB AUDIO CODEC. I need use it to connect to zoom meeting, send audio to zoom meeting so the people online can hear the audio onsite. I have download the Aiso4ALL AUDIO DRIVER. My OS windows 10. I have tried 3 computers and 2 usb cables. I did un-pressed the usb/2-TR TO MAIN.  

Any suggestion? Thanks. 

read more...
    0 24
  • New
    yoMuzicMan
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-08-29

Hi.

I've connected my XR18 to a Windows computer via USB and am recording each track in Reaper.  I'd like to capture the built in channel effects via USB (Gate, EQ, Comp).

In the Windows app, if I navigate to "In/Out" and then "USB Sends", can someone confirm which option I need to select?  Is it "Post EQ", "Post Fader", or something else?

Thanks,

Ron

read more...
    1 21
    • yoMuzicMan
      Paul_Vannatto If you want FX return 1L/1R (first FX return stereo output) to go to Reaper, you would assign those outputs (FX 1L and FX 1R) to a pair of USB sends outputs. I would suggest post-EQ as the taps.
      • Aug 29
    • yoMuzicMan
      yoMuzicMan

I'm only interested in capturing the channel effects Gate, EQ, and Comp for each channel. I'm not interested in the FX busses for reverb, delay, etc. So I need to know the setting to route each channel via USB Sends. Thanks!

• Aug 29
    • yoMuzicMan
      Paul_Vannatto Those aren't termed "effect", rather channel processing. If that is what you want, post EQ will tap after all channel processing and just before the channel fader.
      • Aug 29
  • New
    tsoftechnologie
    Newcomer - Level 3
    2021-08-28

This Discussion is about recording with WING LIVE unto SD Cards larger than 32GB on Behringer Wing.

0 21
    • tsoftechnologie
      Paul_Vannatto I'm not exactly sure what you want to discuss. But you can use SD cards larger than 32 Gb, as long as they are formatted as FAT32. I'm currently using 2 64 Gb cards.
      • Aug 28
  • New
    cheadcase915
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-28

Hello it has been a while, but I cant find a solution. Im running Reaper 6.35 and I installed the latested xr18 driver (4.59.0) Im running analog inputs from 1-11 & 16 armed to record on spearate tracks and USB sends on 12-14 to send backing tracks and clicks to the mixer. I never had this issue up until 2 weeks ago. Before i would record and no problems. Now 9 seconds in it freezes... I can playback and all is well i can even use the ASIO4ALL on the xr18 no issuse. The obly problem with that is i cant get all 18 ins and outs.

read more...
    0 14
    • cheadcase915
      Paul_Vannatto ASIO4ALL can mess up the functioning of the XR18 ASIO drivers. Completely remove ASIO4ALL and it should work fine.
      • Aug 28
    • cheadcase915
      cheadcase915

My CPU doesnt go above 23% and my memory is at 37% but it is still freezing and going i to not responding

• Aug 28
  • New
    Hockeybod
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-26

I recently updated the firmware to V4.06 and I'm not sure I like being out of my comfort zone, but one feature I did like was the facility to save all the console settings as a single .bak file.

Is there the same facility in version 2.05? Saving show or scene files just doesn't work predictably for me, and I seem to lose stuff too often. If I can't save a .bak file in 2.05 are there any tips on how to quickly and reliably save all the settings in one USB drive folder?

read more...
    0 15
    • Hockeybod
      Paul_Vannatto Firmware 2.05 is really old and it does not have the "save all settings" feature which was introduced with the release of firmware 4.0. I would recommend you stay with 4.06 and get use to the new features and interface. It will be well worth your effort. If for some reason you cannot stay with 4.06, Patrick has developed an app to backup the non-scene settings. It is called X32DeskSave and is found here:
      https://sites.google.com/site/patrickmaillot/x32#h.p_ySwjz_5zMHd0
      • Aug 26
    • Hockeybod
      Hockeybod

Thanks. I'll give 4.06 another try and it's good to know about X32DeskSave. One reason for not being sure about 4.06 is that there doesn't seem to be a manual for it which makes it difficult for people who are new to the X32 Compact. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

• Aug 27
    • Hockeybod
      Paul_Vannatto You are correct that the X32 manual has not been updated for some time. In fact it is actually based on firmware 1.x. But there are numerous youtube instructional videos available for firmware 4.x and we are here to help answer any questions that come up.
      • Aug 27
    • Hockeybod
      whamil There is this page that is about X32Edit, but it is similar on a board, and I almost always also use Edit with a mixer on any show of any size. I like Edit on a touch screen better than the android app. https://survivethegig.com/x32-edit-in-depth/
      • Sep 8
  • New
    ScottWilliams223
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-26

Hey all! My brother is an inmate in the Varner Prison in Arkansas. He is a very talented musician and is the music director for the Religious Services Department. He oversees all aspects of the Unit's prison live church services and video recordings. The Prison Chapel there is in dire need of some Equipment. They have outgrown their current mixer, a 2001 Mackie 24Ch with 3 bad channels, and are seeking donations for a Behringer X32 and S32. Also looking at a set of Behringer Drum Mic Kit. Does anyone know how to help these men improve the quality of the worship ministry?

BTW, the prison chapel is not state-funded in any way and functions solely on donations, both physical and monetarily.

read more...
    0 25
  • New
    Jerodb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-26

Recently had the fuse blow in my s16. I've located and removed the old one, but am having trouble figuring out what to use to replace! Hoping someone can point me to the right fuse to get! 

0 24
Go to page