Statistics

299,155 members
182,868 posts
  • New
    slomogoget
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-06-17

Hello U all,

I am desperately looking for a X dante card or DN32 Dante card to hook up my X32 to a Dante network. Unfortunatly, these items are not available for retail in Europe due to the Covid economic disaster (I assume...).

Will somebody be willing to sell me a second hand card ? I am going on tour pretty soon and I really need one. I live in France.

Thanks. Regards

read more...
    0 16
    • slomogoget
      Nigel67 Gear 4 Music in the UK have 2 in stock but whether they will ship outside UK, you will have to ask them. Looks like the next closest are the Super Partners in USA and Canada
      • Jun 18
    • slomogoget
      slomogoget Nigel. Thanks for your concern. Gear4music UK have 2 items indeed but they only ship to UK. I depend of G4M germany and they announce the next availability for december. The world is gone crazy. Thanks anyway.
      • Jun 19
  • New
    Klark Teknik
    Triber Moderator
    2022-05-13
    DN4816U

Universal and compact interface box for sharing 32 channels of audio between StageConnect devices. No matter if you want to use StageConnect for connecting external effects, wireless or playback Systems, the Klark Teknik and Midas DN48XX Series devices can easily be daisy-chained to meet the requirements of your I/O configuration

List Price: $199.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#KlarkTeknik #Midas #StageConnectSeries #DN4816U #DN4888 #DN4816I #DN4816O #Mixers #IOInterfaces

read more...
    2 245
  • New
    AAlex47
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-05

Hey there,

I worked on a x32 console for 4 years now.

I recently bought a Klak Teknik DN32 card, which is able to record audio via SD card, while simultaneously using it as a usb interface. The first test went well. But the next day I wasn't able to record. After approximately one minute of recording I get a notification, that the "session occurred dropouts".

I tried to update the firmware and used different sd cards but nothing seems to work.

Maybe there are some expension card experts, who can help me :)

Thanks

Cheers Alex.

PS: sorry for my bad "German" English ;)

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    staceyhainey
    Contributor - Level 3
    2022-02-14

HELP

Ive installed the DN32 live card in my M32C, updated firmware, installed a pair of sd cards, formatted both, and can't get signal to or from the card. 
    ideas?

0 19
    • staceyhainey
      Paul_Vannatto Assign the signals you want to go to the SD cards in the Routing, Card screen (typically the same as the assignments in the Routing, Inputs screen (in Record mode). To play from the X-Live, in the Routing, Inputs screen select the Play mode and assign the Card banks of 8. Then in the X-Live setup screen set the routing to Automatic.
      • Feb 14
  • New
    Joinville
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-01-03

Good Day, how to use AEC in DM8500?

0 34
    • Joinville
      PedroRodrigues Hi Joinville, please ponder that the DM8500 DSP offers a library of processing modules that can be deployed and configured remotely by using the DM8500’s PC software. You can build the entire processing structure and signal routing using the remote software, and then compile and send to the DM8500 DSP.
      Please search on the library of processing modules with a Group Name AEC with module Name Acoustic Echo Cancellation.
      Each AEC Module support 6 AEC Modules, up to 24 channels totally and each AEC module tail length setting options: 150ms with 4 channels or 300ms with 2 channels and each AEC Module can set individually and offers a convergence up to 100 dB/sec. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Jun 14
  • New
    MitchellAA
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-12-10

Stage box not showing up in the IO box & device updater then My dl251 status light is yellow so I I'm not getting control of the stagebox gain 

0 53
    • MitchellAA
      GaryHiggins I recall issues with older DL251's where you needed to update their firmware using certain specific procedures. I'm guessing the DL251 firmware is not the latest version older model or otherwise. Waiting on Santa to bring me both a DL251 and an HD96.....and I could be waiting a very long while :-)
      • December 11, 2021
    • MitchellAA
      Dale_M Hi there, please try going to Menu/Update Manager/Sync IO this should refresh then it will scan any IO boxes connected and they should appear telling you want version they are currently running (this may take some time) it should then be ready for selection for upgrade, the HD96 should be on the latest 1.17 and it will update the IO box itself, please note you can only use 2 cables from the DL251 not the 3.
      • December 11, 2021
  • New
    jamallen44
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-12-08

Are the Klark Teknik DW 20T Wireless Audio Transmitter bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Also was wondering about latency. I would like to use them primarily to stream a mix out fro m aux outs on my mixer to my video camera which has 2 xlr combined jacks

0 105
  • New
    Dale1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-25

Hi,
    When I install the drive for the DN9630 my computer see it as a 2 in 2 out device.
    I am using Pro-tools, DN9630 is connected to a X32 mixer.
    I am using ASIO4all so that I can use the PC audio hardware for local outputs in the recording room. Computer is running windows10.
    Any help would be appreciated,

read more...
    1 133
    • Dale1
      Paul_Vannatto Don't use ASIO4ALL. It messes up the DN9630 ASIO drivers.
      • September 25, 2021
      • DN9630 driver problem
        Dale1 Hi Paul, my problem is that I need a way to combine two audio interfaces. I am in a remote room and need to heard in that room. So I am trying to use either combine the 9630 with a locate USB audio interface or God forbid, the PC audio hardware.
        • September 27, 2021
      • DN9630 driver problem
        intextehran tnx
        • November 14, 2021
      • DN9630 driver problem
        eamonnbertold ihi there, i have the same problem. how can i deactivate Asio4all?
        • Jan 2
    • Dale1
      Paul_Vannatto Unfortunately Windows has never allowed using multiple audio interfaces at any one time (Mac and linux will). ASIO4ALL is a WDM kludge at best (always has been and will be) and has a nasty side effect of messing with other audio drivers.

Have you tried the latest DN9630 USB drivers (5.12) found here:
      https://www.klarkteknik.com/product.html?modelCode=P0BRT
      One of the points in the TUSBAudio_history.txt is
      * Chg: one channel can be part of more than 4 sound devices now
      • September 27, 2021
    • Dale1
      Dale1 Hi Paul, thanks for your last reply. Since I have deleted ASIO4all and reinstalled DN9630 USB driver 5.12. I now have a option in the pull down menu under the speaker icon, on the Taskbar of " Output 1-2 (Klark Teknik KT-USB)". But I can't seem to route any sound to in. In pro-tools I am sending audio out bus 1 and 2, which is routed to outputs 1 and 2 still no sound. I have play with the sound settings in Windows. I know this is not Windows 10 support, but any other help is appreciated
      • October 1, 2021
    • Dale1
      Paul_Vannatto I don't know Pro Tools at all. But I think you need to change the output interface in Pro Tools, not in Windows, to the laptop internal audio interface, if that is even possible with Windows. Typically Windows has in the past not allowed access to multiple audio interfaces at any one time.

I switched to linux Mint (from years of using MS_DOS and Windows) when they abandoned Win7 and have been so glad I did. No ASIO drivers required and I can choose separate input and output audio interfaces in Reaper (the DAW I use).
      • October 1, 2021
  • New
    samadorluna
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-17

1. Our MIDAS M32 was working perfectly, but recently the USB card stop working. The mac does not recognize it.

2. the issue, is not related to any update.

3.. After the failure, we update the midas m32 firmare. It did not repair the problem

4. We back to factory settings, and it did not repair the problem.

5. We remove and reinstall the card and it did not repair the problem.

6. The usb card DOES RECOGNIZE the SD cards, but not the usb port conexion.

7. We have tryed with windows and mac . The same result.

8. Does any body now what we can do?

read more...
    0 134
    • samadorluna
      Paul_Vannatto I would suggest that you submit a ticket (click on the Support in the top menu)
      • July 29, 2021
    • samadorluna
      Ivan1967

I have the same issue but the sd card says error

• Sep 10
  • New
    smith837
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-11

Im Trying to connect my DN9630 to the Midas M32R the blue light comes on for usb power but on the back there is a red light above the AES50 connector. Im using shielded CAT5 cable. The Midas doesn't show connection the AES50B port has a red light and says No device. Is there a step Im missing. My Computer is running Ableton live 10 with drivers for the DN9630 installed 

read more...
    0 96
    • smith837
      Paul_Vannatto Is the samplerate on the DN9630 set to 48K and is the M32R also set to 48K?
      • July 11, 2021
    • smith837
      Dale_M Hi Smith,we’re sorry for your experience. Please submit a technical ticket from the support tab above. .
      • July 12, 2021
Go to page