Statistics

305,951 members
190,291 posts
  • New
    dnfaudio1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-30

Good day can I use the MR18 Remote mixer with the DL16 stage box?

0 10
    • dnfaudio1
      Paul_Vannatto No, the MR18 does not have AES50 ports, which the DL16 requires. You would need to get an X32, M32 or Wing.
      • Wed at 9:03 AM
      • MR18 And DL16?
        dnfaudio1 Thank you so very much for the info.
        • Wed at 9:06 AM
  • New
    MIgstar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-29

Hello, Our DL32 isn't powering up. Any help would be most appreciated. 

0 10
    • MIgstar
      DB1Audio Hope I can help. Start with the basics. Make sure the power switch on the back of the DL32 is on and the front LED is lit. Does the AC outlet have power? Plug something else into the same outlet and see if it turns on. Try another IEC power cord. Did you have any issues the last time you used the DL32? Do you leave the DL32 plugged in while it's not in use? Could have been a power surge.
      • Wed at 9:04 PM
  • New
    ampridge
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-29

Hello,

I just purchased a Midas Venice F32, I know it's discontinued model, but I was told the preamps are excellent, & love the analog feel of the knobs. Would you please tell me what program I would need, so I am able to record? And would you send me a manual for it please?

cheers,

Amp.

read more...
    0 6
    • ampridge
      Paul_Vannatto The manual is found at the Midas F32 product page found here (look on right side under documentation)
      https://www.midasconsoles.com/midas/product?modelCode=P0AD6

Regarding software to record multi-track, any DAW will work. Many of us prefer Reaper (Reaper.fm).

You do know that the F32 only has Firewire to connect to a computer. Do you have a computer with Firewire port?
      • Tue at 8:02 AM
    • ampridge
      ampridge

Hello Paul, I would like an Apple MacPro, but I didn’t want to spend $5,000 & up for a new, or I was also considering building one myself….What would you recommend Sir?

• Tue at 12:43 PM
    • ampridge
      Paul_Vannatto Unfortunately Firewire is a very old interface and I don't know of any recently made computer that provides it. One suggestion is to use a desktop (or tower) computer and install a PCIE Firewire card (available on Amazon, etc.). If it is an older computer, I would suggest you use a linux OS instead of Mac OS or Windows, since most linux OS take less CPU power.
      • Tue at 5:38 PM
    • ampridge
      ampridge Wow, then what’s your best advice Paul? I’m begging you, because I really need to get this up & running?…This is why…..
      • Wed at 5:45 AM
    • ampridge
      ampridge Sorry I didn’t mean to send the same picture
      • Wed at 5:48 AM
  • New
    Darthfryre1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-28

Good Afternoon, I recently had my Pro 2 produce an error for the DSP Board...... DL271. I got a red status light and clicked on it and got this pic attached. The console was rebooted and worked as it should for the rest of the night. Luckily this happened during sound check. Anyone know the fix for this? Thanks in advance!!

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Acavusyan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-28

Hi Everyone,

We are constantly coming up with the question for the availability of the MIDAS Heritage HD96-24 Offline software.

In this sense can anyone update us about New program / software (offline editor ) launch plan, that works with both for Windows and Mac operating systems ?  So that through this offline editor, we can have access to the operating system the exact interface that is used in the HD96 and do all our preliminary study of this device before the show ?

Thanks

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    PatrickLL1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-25

Hello,

Just looking for some advice on repair times and part availability in the UK as I sent one of the companies Pro2C back for repair in February of this year and it is still away awaiting on parts. Further to this two of our other Pro2 have also started to develop the same fault( fader pot drift) but we can’t send them back for repair as we can’t afford to looses them for a full festival season.  As it is we have had to sub in another desk for most of the summer to cover for this one.

read more...
    0 17
  • New
    Howlwiesound22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-20

Is there a way to send two channels say 1 and 2  to Aux channel one to make it a stereo output? I actually tried and had no luck. It came out mono. And if not would it be possible to write the software to send a signal to pin 2 for left and pin 3 right and 1 for ground. Or is this change that has to be made to the hardware? Or just maybe I totally missed the boat on this one?

read more...
    0 14
    • Howlwiesound22
      Paul_Vannatto You need to stereo link channels 1 and 2 (on the Channel or Input screen - on left side). That will make channels 1/2 a stereo pair. No you can't make one XLR input a stereo input (by sending left to pin 2 and right to pin 3), because the XLR input is a balanced input (pin 1 is shield, pin 2 is signal+, pin 3 is signal-).
      • Nov 20
  • New
    BerndVanPraet
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-11-20

Hi,

When prepping a showfile with a lot of scene's it would be helpfull to have the channel / aux mutes to be selected in Machino.

At this moment I don't find it back there.

0 3
  • New
    ROVIL
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-18

Brand new MR18 (last firmware ) with IPAD M1 16.1.1 : crash on setup choice....

1 16
    • ROVIL
      Peppi66korg I confirm the problem..... crash whit setup choice and eq choice.. and more....
      • Nov 20
    • ROVIL
      colucas I have the same which is a nightmare! Two iPads gen 7 and gen 9 are 100% useless. Even attempting to use the Mac M2 air cannot work. Not a good situation for musicians who depend on iPad to mix live sound at gigs!
      • Nov 20
    • ROVIL
      Paul_Vannatto Use Mixing Station instead
      • Nov 20
    • ROVIL
      MirkoPaganelli Stesso problema, ma lo sanno che la gente ci lavora con ste cose?!?!?! in più non si può più tornare ad ipados 15!!!
      • Nov 23
  • New
    Hbgchurch
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-15

Hi All,

Working on our Midas M32R Live which we got 3 months ago.

We were reciving and sending audio to and from our Windows PC via the DN32 Live card just fine as of 2 weeks ago. Then one mornig we fired everything up and now it seems no signal is being sent from or recieved at the card.

On the PC we have have the newset DN32 Live Driver. Installed, uninstalled, reinstalled. 

The driver is working properly on the PC. The board and PC see each other and there is signal being sent from the driver. I can see the meter bouncing when I'm in the "Out 3-4" in the sound settings for the KT DN32 L driver.

At the board our Aux in 3-4 channels are routed to Card 3-4.

Is there something I may be missing here?

read more...
    0 6
    • Hbgchurch
      Paul_Vannatto Check the Windows Cortana microphone settings. If it is disabled, it will also inhibit line in/out as well as USB audio in/out. A couple of months ago, Windows on our church's livestream computer updated automatically and disabled this and we were unable to livestream for a couple of weeks (no audio from our X32) until we found this settings. IMO the permanent solution is to dump Windows and use linux. But I can't convince the IT guy to do that.
      • Nov 15
      • M32R Clark Teknik DN32 Live Card Not Sending or Receiving signal from CPU
        Hbgchurch We don't have Cortana enabled - running a version of windows that doesn't even have it. Can you think of anything else this might be? I'm beginning to think it might be the card itself went bad?
        • Thu at 2:04 PM
      • M32R Clark Teknik DN32 Live Card Not Sending or Receiving signal from CPU
        Hbgchurch Also, when playing back a multitrack recording session off the card the volume is extremely faint in the mains on playback....
        • Thu at 3:20 PM
Go to page