Statistics

249,409 members
126,414 posts
  • Ishai
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-11-06

Hi- is there going to be an update to the virtual console software to 64 bit so it runs in El Capitan?

Thanks

Ishai

0 145
    • Ishai
      KenMitchell

Hi @Ishai , 

Welcome to the community.  I think you mean "Catalina" as in macOS 10.15? My personal take on 64-bit updates is "don't count on it".   Not being specific to Midas or any other vendor,  I just don't count on maintenance releases that are forced by an OS change.  I stay on the latest version that works until I know all of my tools have been updated AND confirmed working on the new OS.  Where things get sticky is when you have to purhcase a new computer and can't get it with anything but 10.15.  In this case, I'd look for clearance sales on older models that have the older OS. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken 

• November 7, 2019
  • S-Audio
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-11-05

I am trying to route the effects out to my DAW. I have assigned a guitar track to a sterio reverb but as it stands now the effects are coming back on bus 13. I would like to be able to record the guitar to a track and record the effect on a seperate track but can't finger out the routing scheme to move the effects to the card outputs .

read more...
    0 103
    • S-Audio
      DaveMorrison

@S-Audio 

With default routing, something like this would work

Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 9.39.39 PM.pngThis would put FX1's signal on (virtual) outputs 3 & 4 which also would be routed to USB 3&4 (and XLR 3&4). Alternately you could use either Aux Output or Ultranet to send to the card (USB). 

• November 5, 2019
  • Asullivan1
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-11-05

Mr18. My unit is in transit with FedEx expected delivery Wednesday 11-6-19 for repair. Case# 01025568

0 139
  • CristianRey
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-11-05

Has anyone used this Smaart Dynamics effect in Midas Pro, how do you use it and where? Thank you

0 106
  • Alex_Petrov_59
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-01

I'm owner of MIDAS MR12. But the unit has very loud POP impulse when I doing switch off (disengage) the unit. By the POP I can damage my PA system. Is it normal? Is it quality of MIDAS?

By the way, CARY TICKETS is not in function! 

read more...
    0 242
    • Alex_Petrov_59
      KevinMaxwell

@Alex_Petrov_59 wrote:

I'm owner of MIDAS MR12. But the unit has very loud POP impulse when I doing switch off (disengage) the unit. By the POP I can damage my PA system. Is it normal? Is it quality of MIDAS?

By the way, CARY TICKETS is not in function! 

The amplifiers/speakers should ALWAYS be turned off first. The proper way to power on and off a sound system is when powering on the mixer gets turned on first and anything else between the mixer and the speakers and then turn on the speakers. When turning the system off the speaker HAVE TO BE TURNED OFF FIRST. Or you will get that pop.The POP will happen with just about any mixer if you turn it off first.

• October 31, 2019
    • Alex_Petrov_59
      JonathanHole

Remember, First On, Last Off - I've had that in my head since 1978.  Your mixer is the first thing you turn on and the last thing you turn off after the event.  Also turn your amp / active speakers on with volume down, then turn up slowly just in case there is a crazy hot source open that you're not aware of.  The good thing is you can do all that from stage w/ the ipad apps.

• November 1, 2019
  • CLVictor
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-01

Hello !

I'm learning the mixing and got an issue i'm trying to solve.

On my M32, everything was fine and suddently, when i press "Solo" on a fader, it goes into my headphones AND my L/R monitoring...

Everytime i press SOLO on a fader, it goes like the monitoring was a "second" headset.

I passed 2 days on it, tried all the settings i could find and finaly reseted the M32 (factory reset) but it didn't solve anything (so not a settings issue ?).
    I can guarantee that the cabling is good.

I obvisouly can't mix without using the Solo in my headset ONLY.

I asked to teacher in charge but he failed to solve this case, can you help me ?

read more...
    0 141
    • CLVictor
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Victor @CLVictor 

Welcome to the forum. Are your monitors connected to the monitor outputs on the back of the M32? If so that explains why. The monitor outputs are tied to the headphone outputs. If you want the monitor outputs to be separate, you will need to use a couple of the outputs that are under the XLR inputs, then assign the routing appropriately (Routing, XLR Out).

• October 31, 2019
  • ecarballo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-28

Hola buenas tardes quisiera que me ayudaran a recomendar una pagina web donde pueda encontrar un repuesto para MIDAS M32 el numero de parte es P0B31 o con quien me podria contactar para la compra

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, good afternoon, I would like you to help me recommend a website where I can find a spare part for MIDAS M32, the part number is P0B31 or with whom you could contact me for the purchaseREPUESTO MIDAS M32.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 10.57.41 AM(1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 10.57.41 AM(2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 10.57.41 AM.jpeg

REPUESTO MIDAS M32.jpeg
    read more...
    0 292
  • Asullivan1
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-25

I have a case number           01022909 I also run a Behringer X 32 So I know I have a problem with this unit I need repair

0 207
    • Asullivan1
      KenMitchell

Hi William, 

Welcome to the community.  When did you open your ticket?   I know the auto-reply message says someone will contact you within one business day but that's been much longer lately.  Also, did you check your spam folder to see if a reply got stuck there? 

Ken

• October 25, 2019
    • Asullivan1
      Asullivan1

It was started on the 19th which will be a week tomorrow. I have checked my spam and junk mail and have not received anything. I need help something started to get it repaired

• October 25, 2019
  • aldaco214
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-17

I have an M32 mixer that needs servicing & can't find any contact info on the website to make an appointment. Cand someone redirect me somewhere or give me a phone number. I'm located in California

0 156
  • PatrickGMaillot
    Valued Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-17
    Update!!!! Check out how the LR Scribble is used for displaying additional information (transport, tally) from REAPER!! https://x32ram.com/youtube-videos/, and watch the quick video "X32ReaperAutoMate Transport LED Color, and Timecode Display" Recording Studio Phoenixmediaforge.com recorded -Patrick-Gilles Maillot
    read more...
    0 152
Go to page