Statistics

254,894 members
132,639 posts
  • ecarballo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-28

Hola buenas tardes quisiera que me ayudaran a recomendar una pagina web donde pueda encontrar un repuesto para MIDAS M32 el numero de parte es P0B31 o con quien me podria contactar para la compra

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, good afternoon, I would like you to help me recommend a website where I can find a spare part for MIDAS M32, the part number is P0B31 or with whom you could contact me for the purchaseREPUESTO MIDAS M32.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 10.57.41 AM(1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 10.57.41 AM(2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 10.57.41 AM.jpeg

REPUESTO MIDAS M32.jpeg
    read more...
    0 310
  • Asullivan1
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-25

I have a case number           01022909 I also run a Behringer X 32 So I know I have a problem with this unit I need repair

0 208
    • Asullivan1
      KenMitchell

Hi William, 

Welcome to the community.  When did you open your ticket?   I know the auto-reply message says someone will contact you within one business day but that's been much longer lately.  Also, did you check your spam folder to see if a reply got stuck there? 

Ken

• October 25, 2019
    • Asullivan1
      Asullivan1

It was started on the 19th which will be a week tomorrow. I have checked my spam and junk mail and have not received anything. I need help something started to get it repaired

• October 25, 2019
  • aldaco214
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-17

I have an M32 mixer that needs servicing & can't find any contact info on the website to make an appointment. Cand someone redirect me somewhere or give me a phone number. I'm located in California

0 159
  • PatrickGMaillot
    Valued Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-17
    Update!!!! Check out how the LR Scribble is used for displaying additional information (transport, tally) from REAPER!! https://x32ram.com/youtube-videos/, and watch the quick video "X32ReaperAutoMate Transport LED Color, and Timecode Display" Recording Studio Phoenixmediaforge.com recorded -Patrick-Gilles Maillot
    read more...
    0 153
  • nicholi
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-15

Hello,

Can these FX from the Deepmind be added to the M32? Hopefully via a firmware update.

TC DEEP REVERB
    TEL-RAY ECHO DELAY
    DECIMATOR DELAY

Please
    Nicholi

read more...
    0 111
  • JimmyValenza
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-12

Can I patch a external Mic thu a channel to the RTA?

0 203
    • JimmyValenza
      ChaseMcKnight

Hi @JimmyValenza 

When you load a single instance of the Midas Spectrum Analyzer and select 'Channel' and it'll display whichever channel is selected on the console. Connect your RTA mic and select its channel (hopefully remove from stereo buss of course) and it'll populate in the RTA Effects rack as well as overlay on the individual channel EQ. 

• October 25, 2019
  • PatrickGMaillot
    Valued Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-07
    Hello, Today I'd like to present you something new. Something you will love to have in your studio along with REAPER, for recording, for mixing, for demos, even for fun. Unlimited Saves and Recall, Autosave, Configurable Iser interface, Automation Control, In-place Simultaneous Erase, comprehensive set of Transport functions: Play, Pause, Stop, Record, RtZ, GtE, 4 types of Scrubs, Marker ad/del, Loop begin/end/repeat, Solo-In-Place... All directly from the Behringer X32 or Midas M32 consoles. Welcome to X32ReaperAutoMate! visit https://x32ram.com today! -Patrick
    read more...
    1 202
    • PatrickGMaillot
      PatrickGMaillot Preparing a UI update/enhancement to the first release of X32ReaperAutomate, for licensed users. Easier visualization of transport status (Play/Pause/Rec/Stop/Repeat) plus REAPER Tally being displayed in real time, right at the desk. Visit https://x32ram.com for more information. ETA: end of the week. -Patrick
      • October 13, 2019
  • vlada
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-06
    • vlada
    • vlada
      KenMitchell

Hi Vlad ( @vlada ), 

Welcome to the community.  Unfortunately, that looks like a failed Ethernet port to me.  The link led is controlled directly from the PHY chip at the physical layer so, if that LED is on without a cable plugged in, something is seriously wrong. 

I'd recommend opening a support ticket here: https://www.behringer.com/brand/behringer/support#googtrans(en|en)

You should get an auto-reply email shortly after telling you that you will be contacted within one business day.  As of late, that is more like a week so, you'll need to be patient. 

I see the DN32-USB card.  Is this an M32 or X32 console?  Once you get a ticket number, please PM me with the ticket number. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• October 6, 2019
  • BrentM101
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-05

Hello all,

I'm about to jump in with M32C with DL32 stage box purchase and have a few questions:

I've done some youtube digging, lurking here and even RTFM and am still not sure about the following, and would love it if someone with real world experience chimed in.

Has anyone had experience with DAW controlled (Ableton in my case) mix scene recall mid-song (ex: vastly different vocal FX chain for one song section, or muting vox FX at song end for announces, etc.) without audio throughput issues at recall points, or any other issues?

Project has two configurations (w & w/o drummer) but most often has 18 ch inputs and either 8 or 10 returns for monitoring. I would rather not mess with splits and can send stem groups if FOH needs it, (esp if we have drums present). Else, entire band is line level. Botched mix relationships & FX are precisely why we're taking control in the first place. What venue variables should I allow for that allow us to retain FX chain control and mix relationship control (which is vastly different song to song)?

We're about to embark on a tour (w/o our own FOH) and I LOVE the idea of dialed IEM mixes, & handing a stereo pr to FOH - AND virtual soundchecking as a bonus!

Thanks,

Brent

read more...
    0 223
    • BrentM101
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Brent @BrentM101,

Welcome to the forum. To make these changes you want to use snippets, which are in essence micro-scenes. Scenes save and recall almost all of the M32 settings and snippets change specific settings only. Unfortunately the M32 snippet GUI is not very granular. But snippets can also be created using a text editor or Scene Parser. I can help you create the required snippets.

How have you been triggering the changes in the past - with Ableton, footpedal, midi?? Snippets can be triggered using midi or OSC (via ethernet).

• October 5, 2019
    • BrentM101
      BrentM101

Paul- Thanks so much for the reply and offer of help with scene snippets.

My last experience with something similar was using a Cakewalk firing MIDI CC to my Tascam DM-3200 (ancient dino-tech, I know) which would execute fader level changes or FX changes on a song's bridge, then back for last chorus, for example.

Current plan is to use Mainstage setlist opening Logic backtrack files with scripts and have mid-song scene/snippet changes fired over either MIDI or OSC. I have no experience implementing OSC in any context yet, but it sounds promising. Project's entire set is synched tracks, with video and DMX via MIDI, so there are many layers to it.

• October 7, 2019
    • BrentM101
      BrentM101

Has anyone had experience with scene/snppet changes mid-song and had any glitches with audio?

• October 12, 2019
  • lochsa4
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-10-03

We're currently using an M32 console with the DL32 stage box in conjunction with Ultranet P16 system (16 channels routed to Ultranet). We'd like to start integrating backing tracks from the stage, but we've run into I/O issues.  My engineer states that we don't have enough I/O to accomodate the additional channels (mostly limited on the output routing). I'm wondering if adding a dl16 at the stage (daisy-chained to the dl32) would afford us more I/O routing capacity at the console? I noticed this daisy-chain example in the dl32 guide, but my engineer stated this configuration would not give us any relevant extra routing capacity at the console.

read more...
    0 221
    • lochsa4
      DaveMorrison

@lochsa4 

The AES50 bus in 48 channels in both directions. The DL32 uses 1-32 for inputs and 1-16 on Outputs with ultranet on channels 33-48. That leaves 33-48 (inputs) and 17-32 (outputs) available on a single bus. A DL16 connected to the DL32's AES50-B port will shift the DL16's inputs to 33-40 and the DL can be set to receive 17-24 for it's outputs.

However, the M32 can only use 38 inputs at a time (they can be switched with a scene change) and output count really depends on the situation. USB and direct channel outs can be done. So the answer is maybe; it depends on your needs.

The X32 rack, on the otherhand, has the same input and output count as the DL32 and a complete mixer core (the same as the M32). It would give you 16 more mixbusses, another ultranet output, more routing, and "professional monitor" mixing just like the "Big Boys".

• October 3, 2019
Go to page