Statistics

299,780 members
183,557 posts
  • New
    SoPro
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-20

I'm specifying a system for a boat that has performers on its deck while they go on local sightseeing excursions or private parties. It would seem ideal to use an M32C in a rack below decks with a DL16 that could plug into either of 2 ethercon jacks at the 2 designated "stage" areas.  Problem is that they'll need main outputs at the rack to feed amplifier(s) and should be able to use a background music source at the rack, too.

Unfortunately, the M32C itself has absolutely no analog I/O except for a pair of aux outs intended for IEMs (I think.)  I don't see a way to directly feed it a BGM source or to connect main outs to rack mounted amp(s).

Can we add a DN4888 I/O at rack and is it compatible to be used simultaneously with the stage DL16?  Can the DL16 and the DN4888 simply connect to the 2 rear ethercon jacks of the M32C?

Thanks

Randy

read more...
    0 26
    • SoPro
      Paul_Vannatto The DN4888 is a StageConnect stagebox which will not work with the M32 (or X32), since those consoles do not have a StageConnect port. It would be better to either get a Behringer SD8 to use with the M32C or get an X32 Rack instead of the M32C and a stagebox.
      • Jul 20
    • SoPro
      theog1989

The DN48 series of hardware feature Ultranet, which is compatible with the M32/X32.

• Aug 18
  • New
    BodieDoyle
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-07-20

I cannot find anything on Midas' website, or promotional material, as to whether the 16 mic pre-amps have 48v phantom power available to them; plenty of mentions of passing power to the unit itself, but, nothing regarding whether the pre-amps have 48v?

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    shu2900
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-17
    0 24
  • New
    cristtiah
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-07-15

Hi anyone knows where we can buy MIDAS stageboxes in the US, or rent one? Thanks i appreciate it.

0 3
    • cristtiah
      Paul_Vannatto If anyone will have them, it will be Sweetwater
      • Jul 15
    • cristtiah
      cristtiah

they are not sure when they are getting it either, saw some in ebay but twice the price

• Jul 15
  • New
    Zabass
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-15

Hello, I am looking for this piece to replace the old one that does not work anymore, impossible to find it on the internet, thanks for your help!!!

MKT-PSU-1 for Venice U32

0 13
    • Zabass
      Nigel67 Hi Zabass. Please advise in which country you reside and I will be able to help you further. Many thanks
      • Jul 16
      • MKT-PSU-1  for Venice U32
        KevinMaxwell I will guess France since their email address ends in .fr
        • ·
        • Jul 16
      • MKT-PSU-1  for Venice U32
        Nigel67 In which case, please contact EVI Audio France and they will be able to help you further. Please make sure that you tell them it is for a Venice U 32 as there were three different versions of this power supply. You require a MKT-PSU-1V1.

EVI Audio France SAS

Parc de Courcerin, Allée Lech Walesa Parc de Courcerin, Allée Lech Walesa

Lognes

France 77185

+33 164 808468

www.eviaudio.fr
        • ·
        • Jul 17
  • New
    Axl666
    Newcomer - Level 3
    2022-07-15

Hi,

it looks like I'm too dumb for that, but where do i have to click to see my registered products?

Thanks for your help!

cheers!

0 7
    • Axl666
      Nigel67 Hi Axl666. At the present time it is not possible to see all your registered products vi your account, but this is coming in a future release. If you send in a Technical Support ticket, then we will be able to make a print off of all the products you have registered. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jul 17
  • New
    BodieDoyle
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-07-13

Currently I have a Midas M32C and 2 * Midas DL16's; I'm wondering if, instead, I can connect my M32C to a Hub4 via AES50, then connect 2 * DN4888 via StageConnect to the Hub4 and therefore have 16 ins and 16 outs on my M32C.

I know this is essentially what the M32C and 2 * DLs can achieve, but I'd rather go down the StageConnect route at the moment as I may well move to a Wing at some point.

read more...
    0 63
    • BodieDoyle
      Paul_Vannatto Yes that will work
      • Jul 13
      • Midas M32C to Midas Hub4 to Midas DN4888
        BodieDoyle Great stuff; will I also have the 16 outs assignable from the Hub4 too, i.e. 16 in and 32 out, in total?
        • Jul 13
    • BodieDoyle
      Paul_Vannatto If you are planning on using StageConnect only, it is a 32 channel I/O only. In other words if you assign 16 channels as outputs, you will only have 16 channels available for inputs. That said, you could also use one of your DL16 daisy chained to the Hub4 to provide additional 16 inputs and 8 outputs.
      • Jul 13
  • New
    smarazzi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-13

Hi there,

please there is a way to connect my Venice vf32 to my Mac (Catalina OS) trought firewire? I mean, the drivers (MidasFW) are not compatible with the new mcosx systems....have you some "tricks" I can Use in order to fix this issue? ... ome other options to connect the mixer to Cubase 12 trought FW? thank you

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    aurimasval
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-12

Hello, where can i buy dust gcover for m32r console

0 2
  • New
    RobertoBarillas
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-07-11

Hi there,

Is there a way to delete the information of a single user from the console? instead of all

Also, I found a bug in 1.20 regarding mute groups. When calling a version 1.18 show file the mute groups don't respond.

read more...
    0 13
    • RobertoBarillas
      soundmandan

On the login screen, the 'edit profile' button appears when that user is signed in. Within this menu you can delete the profile. There is a restriction on deleting users that are not signed in to avoid users being kicked out of the console. The team are looking into managing this process better in future developments. We're aware of the caveats. Thanks for identifying the mute group issue. It will be raised with the team to look into.

• Jul 13
Go to page