Statistics

254,199 members
131,858 posts
  • New
    Mhenry
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-20

Hello!

I purchased a GOXLR audio mixer to use with my ATEM Extreme video switcher.  Currently I have a 3.5mm audio line out to the mic 1 input on the ATEM Extreme.  I am using a Shure sm7b xlr microphone.  The sound is horrible and unstable.  Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Michael

read more...
    0 5
    • Mhenry
      DaveMorrison Make sure the ATEM mini is set for line level input (as opposed to mic level). The ATEM inputs are stereo—balanced outputs and stereo inputs don't normally mix well. If you are using a trs "aux cable", try connecting to the headphone jack instead of the line output.
      • Tue at 9:50 PM
  • New
    chappy119
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-19

HOW DO YOU CONTACT THIS COMPANY TO GO ABOUT FIXING A GO XLR I HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE 2 DAYS REGISTERED FOR AN ACCOUNT AND THERE IS ZERO CONTACT INFORMATION? HOW DO YOU GET AHOLD OF ANYONE?

0 1
    • chappy119
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. In order to contact our service or technical support teams please click on Support and then choose the appropriate selection to submit a ticket.
      • Tue at 1:33 PM
  • New
    illuminator777
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-08

Hello I just recently purchased a shure MV7X and my GOXLR.
    When I launch the GOXLR app, the mic set up screen doesn’t receive signal from my microphone. I have tested my usb, mic, XLR cable all on a different interface and confirm they’re all working. Does anyone have a similar issue? I’m aware the MV7X is extremely new, but I can’t figure out why my GOXLR won’t even pick up any noise from my mic. Any help would be gladly appreciated. Thanks

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Alienized
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-07

So, i have the GoXLR mini and at first i thought that my HyperX Quadcast was dying so I went to the shop today and bought an Wave 3. The microphone works just fine on its own , but when i am routing it through GoXLR it does not pick up any signal. It worked for like an hour and after that just nothing . So the settings are right since it worked for an hour or so. I have double checked anyway 5 tutorials on youtube just to be sure that everything is right and it is. Checked the wires , the routing , windows settings and everything is fine. What do you think is the problem since i have literally tried everything i could think of.

read more...
    0 6
    • Alienized
      PedroRodrigues Hi Alienized, please note if you intend to use the popular Blue Yeti microphone or any other USB microphone which has its own built-in headphone output, you should run that built-in headphone output into the GO XLR’s MIC input.
      For a USB microphone powered via USB, plug the USB connector directly into your computer for power, but do not select the USB mic as an audio source on the computer.
      Instead, the USB microphone’s headphone output will be the audio source for mixing inside GO XLR.
      Thank you
      • Oct 8
      • GoXLR mini  Cuts off microphone not working after a few hours of usage
        Alienized Hello , Yes i know it was like this already , i didnt changed anything.I have attached some screenshots to see how my routing is done and sounds in windows.Maybe i am missing something...I have also posted the problem into discord , we can chat there if is easier...maybe someone there who has more options than me might help
        • Oct 8
    • Alienized
      PedroRodrigues Hi Alienized. I would first suggest uninstalling the GO XLR APP and the install the lasted version available version 1.3.3.130 that you will find by following the link below:
      https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CQK

When it comes to configure the GO XLR instead of showing up in your computer’s operating system as a single device with multiple inputs and outputs, GO XLR shows up in your computer as several different audio sub-devices dedicated to different elements of your overall livestream.
      Sound>Playback Tab These different sub-devices will each appear separately in your PC’s
      Sound>Playback tab:

These Playback sub-devices carry the following types of audio information:
      Chat—voice chat audio from services such as Discord or Skype
      Game—audio from your videogame, such as explosions, special effects sounds, or alert noises that originate inside the game
      Music—audio from music applications running on your computer, such as Spotify, Windows Media Player or iTunes
      Sample—audio that has been sampled in GO XLR plays back into your stream over this channel
      System—this channel serves as a catch-all for when perhaps you have a particular video game that won’t allow you to choose a specific output device
      To set up your audio devices in the Sound>Playback tab, use the right-click option on your mouse to take the following assignments:
      set up the System channel as your overall Default Device
      set the Chat channel as your Default Communications Device Once assigned, the system will add a green check mark and text label to mark each of these devices:

Similar sub-devices also appear in the system Sound>Recording tab in order to make your livestream audio available for recording.
      These Recording sub-devices carry the following types of audio:
      Broadcast Stream Mix—the final stereo mix that contains audio from all sub-devices combined into a single stream
      Chat Mic—audio from your personal chat mic (chosen as the Default Device via the right-click function)
      Sample—sampled audio from GO XLR plays back and can be recorded using this sub-device

Once each of these sub-devices has been set up and assigned to a GO XLR slider, each slider on GO XLR can independently control its assigned audio device.
      Each slider may then be used to adjust that device’s volume within the final livestream stereo mix. To further illustrate this separate-and-mix concept, if you feel that your Chat audio is too loud, you simply reach out to the assigned slider on your GO XLR and move the slider downward to decrease the Chat volume relative to the Game, Music or Sample audio.
      If the Chat audio is too quiet, you can reach out and move the Chat slider up to increase the Chat volume or you may also grab the Game, Music and Sample sliders and move those sliders downward to decrease those sub-devices’ volume relative to the Chat audio.
      As last to avoid an unintentional doubling of your audio, you will need to go into Windows under the Sound>Recording tab and make sure that the Windows “Listen to this device” option is switched off for your designated Default Device.
      The “Listen to this device” option is the internal method by which Windows allows you to monitor audio, but the processing latency inside your PC is slower than GO XLR’s internal audio processing, and so this slight delay inside the PC can create an unintentional doubling of the audio.
      To de-select “Listen to this device,” follow these steps:
      Open the Windows Sound control panel.
      Click on the Recording tab.
      Right-click on your designated Default Device.
      Choose the Properties option from the pop-up menu.
      Choose the “Listen” tab in the Properties pop-up window.
      Find the “Listen to this device” option.
      Make sure “Listen to this device” is UN-CHECKED
      • Oct 8
  • New
    briback
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-02

Hi.

Does anyone know why the TC Helicon VOICESOLO FX150 is so impossible to find?

0 2
    • briback
      PedroRodrigues Hi briback, thank you for your post, please consider that VOICESOLO FX150 is not a legacy unit. Nevertheless any information on availability must be directed to the partners in the region,as it is the partner that selects what units to order and have available , please also consider that the partner also manage the shipping process directly so we would not have access to any information on that process. Thank you
      • Oct 6
  • New
    MiniEgg23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-29

i bought a new GoXLR but everytime it checks for updates it freezes most of the things on my pc and when it unfreezes the audio is out of sync (if there is audio). alot of the time it doesn't unfreeze so i end up having to restart my pc. it's quite annoying because it does this every 2-5 minutes so i can't play a game or talk to my friends without having to restart my pc every 2-5 minutes, does anyone know a way to fix this?

read more...
    0 5
    • MiniEgg23
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi MiniEgg23, if you have not yet done so I would first recommend checking out the following Knowledge Base article:

https://community.musictribe.com/pages/kba?articleId=ef034be1-1672-eb11-a812-000d3ac89f92&brand=TC%20Helicon

Please also try the following items to fix:
      1.) Try all USB ports (even ports with other devices currently plugged in)
      2.) Upgrade your USB drivers for your motherboard
      3.) Upgrade your motherboards bios (See the manual on how to do this)
      4.) Try another USB cable for the GoXLR
      5.) Try the GoXLR on another pc
      6.) Also, If you are using a USB hub, try plugging directly into the USB port.

If this does not help to resolve the issue I would recommend opening a Technical support ticket if this has not already been done.
      • Oct 1
  • New
    DoyleBurnett
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

I am just starting to use a new Behringer X1222USB interface/mixer.  Here is myquestion: What is the best way to hookup active floor monitors?  Is it possible to use two (2) active floor monitors having each monitor receiving slightly different channel information?  I think I get that there is one (1) Aux Send but I want to use two monitors.  Let me know if this is possible.  And, do I use a Balanced cable (TRS) or can I use an Unbalancedcable (TR)?  Thank you for any help.

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    cctc1231014
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-18

I am looking for a power source for the Go XLR.  The power source is listed as an intertek ep 4001528.  Does anyone know where I can find one?

0 13
    • cctc1231014
      john0121 Click support at the top of the page and fill out the spare parts request form, the spares team will advise you on price and availability.
      • Sep 19
  • New
    ccxlr8r
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-07

CAS-484571-V3P0Q5

I tried the newest windows driver, none of the inputs show up. Same thing using a MacBook Pro.

0 13
  • New
    Zlyno556
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-31

i got my GOXLR mini today and am having a problem with audio, i plugged it into my laptop and had 0 problems so I assume its a problem with my computer but I dont know exactly what, I did a lot so far like updating and reinstalling drivers, tinkering with windows settings etc. does anyone know a way to help?

read more...
    0 10
    • Zlyno556
      Dale_M We would advise trying the unit with another USB cable, if it's still the same try another/friends PC/MAC and if the fault follows it go to the support tab above and send us a Technical ticket so we can assist.
      • Aug 30
Go to page