• 2020-07-29

Hi, 

I just unplugged my go xlr because i was changing my office set up.  I plugged it back in and it will not power on.  Can any one help... don't know what is wrong. 

0 0
  • 2020-07-22

I needs it

0 3
  • 2020-07-21

Recently updated my goxlr driver, but now I can't hear any audio from my PC into my headphones, the interface works, both digitally and physically, I can hear my mic inside the goxlr, but any videos, music programs, etc I can't hear in my headphones. What can I do to fix this?

read more
    0 3
    • JKing
      Alexander Lane I suspect you just need to select the GoXLR as the active audio device, click on the sound icon in system tray, click on the text above the volume slider and select it.
      • Jul 22
  • 2020-07-10
    download app go xlr version 1.1.0.85 but continue error window pops up "checking for update" and Automatically turns off app
    0 7
    • s2uunny
      Dale Minaker Hi there. Our recent server migration revealed a critical bug that caused the app to crash. We were able to work with the PH team who managed to upload the missing files and redirect the URL path. This fixed the crashing bug for everyone on the latest app, however anyone on an older version will need to update using the below link, or they may still experience the crash.

Please use this App installer if you are still experiencing crashing:

http://tc-helicon.com/FirmwareAssets/GOXLR/GoXLR-App-1.2.3.103.zip
      • Jul 10
  • 2020-07-10
    The GoXLR app opens then closes? If I don't add power to the GoXLR the app will then stay open.
    0 10
    • WARPIG
      Dale Minaker Hi there. Our recent server migration revealed a critical bug that caused the app to crash. We were able to work with the PH team who managed to upload the missing files and redirect the URL path. This fixed the crashing bug for everyone on the latest app, however anyone on an older version will need to update using the below link, or they may still experience the crash.

• Jul 10
  • 2020-07-03
    Hi I am having trouble setting up my audio on a dual PC gaming setup, with a gaming PC and Streaming PC. I have searched but cant find anywhere an easy instruction guide, can anyone help ?
    0 2
    • MattJohnson
      Nic Jones Hi MattJohnson.

Please check out our TC Helicon Gaming YouTube channel which covers some basic setup steps for the GoXLR (There is a video on setting dual PC setups);

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLuCYhAAOD-wMQaXDNhvFbQ

Alternatively you can visit the TC Helicon Gaming Discord Server to discuss this with other users (Please be aware this is not an official support forum though):

https://discord.gg/pBrVCFv

Finally if you are still having issues, click "Support" at the top of the page and you can then submit a technical support ticket.
      • Jul 3
  • 2020-07-01
    My goxlr will start up and then just crash.
    0 30
    • Ysaweres
      Dale Minaker Hi there!

We are getting a number of reports from service tickets through community that the GO XLR app is crashing after opening, we are contacting R&D to deal with this issue and we will let you know as soon as we have any developments.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
      • Jul 1
      • GOxlr app keeps crashing
        William Reichling The simplest solution is to 1.) Disable your internet and start the app, then you can re-enable your internet
        • ·
        • Jul 1
    • Ysaweres
      COMarine1371 Doing the internet thing worked for me idk if i will have to do every time or not....Thank you tho
      • Jul 2
        Dale Minaker Our recent server migration revealed a critical bug that caused the app to crash. We were able to work with the PH team who managed to upload the missing files and redirect the URL path. This fixed the crashing bug for everyone on the latest app, however anyone on an older version will need to update using the below link, or they may still experience the crash.

• ·
        • Jul 2
        Ysaweres it worked thank you so much
        • ·
        • Jul 2
        Dale Minaker Great news! Thank you for letting us know
        • Jul 2
    • Ysaweres
      Johnnodordrecht For me solved
      • Jul 2
  • 2020-05-05

Hi,

I am unable to connect with my Blackview BV8000 Pro phone (Android 8.0.0) to the Blender via Bluetooth.

When I try it from the Bluetooth devices menu on my phone I receive the error message "Blender rejected the pairing" or "Unable to communicate with Blender device". I also tried from the Blender app, following carefully the instructions, and the "Connecting to Blender" screen is just timing out. 

I don't think that the problem is with my phone because I tried with a Xiaomi Redmi 6A (Android 8.1.0), however I experience the same issues. 

Could you please advise?

read more
    0 66
  • 2020-01-28

Hi, I have a VoiceLive Play that I want to use to help with our singing and I want to connect it to a Yamaha MG12XUK mixer. We use this setup to sing along with midi karaoke.

Can anyone suggest how to connect them to make the most out of the pitch correction feature of the Voicelive Play?

Regards

read more
    0 178
    • Raul Mentz
      Robert Deacon

Hi @picho18 , 

You should be able to simply take the two stereo outputs from the Voicelive Play and plug them via xlr into two input channels on the mixer. 

That said, you said you're planning to use midi for the karaoke; this may be difficult as the Voicelive Play doesn't have a midi input. If you're outputting your karaoke tracks through the same mixer I could help you with some potential routing setups that would work for harmonies. 

Hope this helps, let me know if you have further questions!  

• Jan 29
    • Raul Mentz
      Raul Mentz

Hi again @TCH-Rob , I thought maybe I give you a full description of my setup so you can assist us.

We use a computer to generate the music track, using Creative Labs Audigy 2 NX external card, with its own Soundfont Bank manager. The output of the Audigy is connected to a Yamaha MG12XUK mixer and from there to a Lexsen amplifier.

The TC Helicon VoiceLive play is also connected to the mixer.

So, our question is:

How do we connect the music (the track) from the Audigy to the VoiceLive Play in order to get it to help us with the pitch correction?

Kind regards

• Jan 31
  • 2020-01-08

I have a few questions about the Blender Android app I was hoping someone could answer for me... Much appreciated.

1. I've long since given up hope of manufacturers actually making a tablet-specific versions of their Android apps (instead of just scaled up apps for phones) but would it be possible to at least incorporate a landscape mode (into the phone app)?  The reason being, of course, that MOST tablets have some kind of a kickstand or contraption which, pretty much, always keeps the tablet in the landscape mode so having the app start up and stay in portrait is very awkward.

2. From watching TC Helicon's "Getting Started with Blender" and "Blender Demo" videos on YouTube prior to purchasing the unit, I was under the impression that multiple people can connect and control their mixes from their devices.  However, that doesn't appear to be the case (at least not on Android!).  Is this coming in the future app update (or has this feature been abandoned altogether)?

3. Finally (not strictly Android app related) but since I am finding it basically impossible to use Blender to record anything on an Android device (either my phone or my tablet - both of which are recent and powerful devices) I have, more or less, resigned myself to using my Windows laptop (which works fine if the buffer size is set big enough).  So my last question is - are there any plans to come up with a Windows version of the control app (which would work over the USB cable rather than Bluetooth)?  If I have to use a laptop anyway (to record something) it would be nicer to do everything on the laptop and not to have to have two different devices (Windows to record and Android to control the mixer).

Thanks,

Marko

read more
    0 160
    • Marko Majic
      Robert Deacon

Hi @marko_m ,

It's very unlikely that the Blender app will receive any major updates, or that a windows version of the app will be created. The main purpose of the app is to give you more performance control because a touchscreen with all the sliders is a bit faster than doing things on the device. If you're planning to record from a computer and don't want to use two devices, I'd recommend using the physical controls on the blender to control anything  you need to; there aren't any controls on the app that aren't also available from the physical device. 

I wasn't aware that there was an  issue with Android where you couldn't connect multiple devices to one Blender; can you elaborate on this? Is your blender not showing up as available when you try to connect a second android device? 

Hope this helps, let me know if you have further questions  

• Jan 9