Statistics

228,166 members
102,992 posts
  • New
    Bullworkz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-04

Hello,

Proud new owner of a GoXLR.  Opened the box and the only power adapter plug included was a European/UK version.

I don't want to return this unit but going to be forced to unless someone can take care of this.

Thanks,

Jim

read more...
    0 35
    • Bullworkz
      Nigel67 Hi Jim. I can only apologise for the inconvenience. Please contact the shop that you purchased the unit from and ask them to supply the correct adapter or replace the unit with another one which does have the correct adapter. Many thanks. However, if you are in the USA for example and you purchased the unit from a European/UK seller, then the unit would not have included a USA plug adapter and your best option would be to purchase something like a travel adapter.
      • Apr 4
  • New
    S7ewie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-03

I'm trying to work out if the Go XLR Mini is the right piece of equipment for me. 

Im not a streamer or a content creator. I'm simply looking for a physical mixer that allows me to:

• Control my own mic output level that friends hear over voice coms and allows me to mute myself. 
    • Contol the system sound levels that I hear.
    • Control the music levels that I hear. 
    • Control the voice coms levels that I hear. 

Again, I'm not a streamer so it's not about what viewers can hear, it's more of a personal sound mixer. In the past I've used a combination of voicemeeter and a Yahama AY03 and it's always been a bit over complicated and doesn't really work how I want it to. I think the Go XLR might be the answer but I wanted to check you can set it up like that before I buy it. 

read more...
    0 23
  • New
    dannyc116
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-02

Hi, I need a power cord for a GOXLR Mini. I accidentaly cut through the power cord with scissors and would like to buy a new power cord. It's not a warranty issue, and even if it was, I tossed out all the boxes and paperwork already.

0 18
    • dannyc116
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi dannyc116, if you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a spares ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Apr 1
  • New
    combustabowl
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

I recently purchased a GoXLR from a UK vendor. Unfortunately, at the time, I did not consider the difference between wall outlets in the Europe and North America. Since the product has already shipped, I was wondering what my options would be in acquring a North American wall outlet plug in.

Thank you for your help inadvance.

read more...
    0 23
    • combustabowl
      Nigel67 Hi, the power supply is part of the plug assembly and there is an adapter which contains the pins for the country you reside in that you snap on to the psu. Very similar to the mobile phone charger plugs. You could either purchase a travel plug converter that will convert between uk and USA plugs or contact our spares department who will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mar 29
  • New
    Freddypttv
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

Hello everyone! I'm not sure why I am having issues as TC-Helicon created a simple video online on how to do this if you have a GOXLR. But here I am.

so what I'm doing is using a 3.5 cable from line out on my GOXLR and running it to my streaming pc's line in . Then doing line in from my GOXLR to my line out in my streaming pc. My GOXLR is connected to my gaming pc by the GOXLR's USB. 

Is there something I'm missing ? I can not hear my audio from gaming and it's not picking up in Streamlabs obs ? What should "sound control panel" look like ? I've looked all over YouTube to no avail and for some reason it's just not working. 

read more...
    0 18
    • Freddypttv
      NicJonesMT Hi FreddyPttv.
      Could you please submit a tech support ticket (Click support above then scroll down to the tech support option) and include a screen shot of the routing table in the Go XLR app and how you have the streaming and gaming PC setup.

From there we can then try to help you get setup.
      • Mar 30
  • New
    atkline69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-27

I have a GoXLR Mini that I have configured to work with a Mixamp for Xbox party chat. My Optical Audio from the Xbox comes into the GoXLR as "Console" and then I use the line out port into the mixamp with a chat splitter. Yes, the cable is plugged into the microphone input on the splitter.

More often than not, my party informs me that it sounds like I'm in the ocean and the microphone displays levels detected on the meter. My Twitch stream hears no such distortion. If I unplug the XLR cable from the mic and re-plug it in it clears up temporarily. Now that makes no sense to me because the stream doesn't hear any of it.

I  have tried replacing the cable from the GoXLR to the mixamp, the chat splitter, I've put a ground loop isolator on and nothing seems to work. It's extremely frustrating and I don't know what else to try. I've put the gain on the mic down to 0 db and then everyone says my volume is too low. It's a uhu Condenser +48V mic. Not sure why the audio levels would be so low as I have a naturally loud voice.

What am I missing?

read more...
    0 50
    • atkline69
      NicJonesMT Hi Atkline69. Could you please submit a Tech support ticket (Click Support above then scroll down) and we can go through some trouble shooting with you. We need to know exactly how you have your Routings Set so please provide a screen shot of this and how you have the apps routed to the GoXLR.

1 Final thing, do you get the same distorted, underwater sound if you bypass the Mixamp? So go direct from the Line out of the GoXLR into your Pad rather than from the MixAmp.
      • Mar 28
  • New
    Innocznt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-20

I'm not sure how to explain the problem I'm facing, I'll try my best.

Basically whenever I move the mixer, touch the back of it where the USB port is, it will completely freeze the GoXLR program and I'll lose the inputs that the mixer has. System, game, chat, etc. It takes 5-10 minutes for everything to reset and come back to normal and sometimes I'll even have to restart my PC. I've tried replacing the cord but that's not the problem because it's continuing to happen. I feel like my only option is to have my mixer replaced. I've already created a ticket but I feel like the system is a little confusing because I'm unable to check replies or even edit my ticket so I'm hoping I'll get in contact with someone through here. If not, it was worth a try.

read more...
    0 13
    • Innocznt
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. It looks like your ticket was stuck in the wrong queue. I apologize for the delay. Someone will contact you shortly.
      • Mar 20
    • Innocznt
      Barberic Update this I’m interesting to know your process I’ve had the same problem and sent mine to them yesterday. I just hope they can fix it and doesn’t take Years to get back to me lol.
      • May 2
  • New
    Colony98787
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-16

Hello! I just recieved my GoXlr to see that I accidently purchased one with a Germany plug in adapter instead of the USA one.

What can I do??? PLEASE HELP!

0 20
  • New
    goatyplayz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-07

I had my GOXLR sent into service almost 2 months ago, I've done all the payment and the diagnosis is done. The shop owner who is certified to repair GOXLR tells me that they are waiting for the daughterboard to come from music tribe and that they need to restock. How long will this take, it's quite annoying that I can't use a product I paid for. Any help would be great.

read more...
    0 39
  • New
    TapThatA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-05

High Pitched Screech In Headphones Since Unplugging and Replugging in GoXLR. Even when the GoXLR is moved to a different room plugged into a new outlet, not plugged into any computer, I still get this terrible loud screeching noise. Please help.

read more...
    0 33
    • TapThatA
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi TapThatA, Have you yet opened a service request or technical support ticket for this issue? If not please go ahead and do so, this can be done by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling to the relevant tab.

If you do already have a ticket in the system can you confirm the case number for me?
      • Mar 5
Go to page