Statistics

285,936 members
167,999 posts
  • New
    Angelatinker1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-26

For someone reason when I plug the device into my pc it doesn't see it and connect it... any suggestions

0 0
    • Angelatinker1
      WilliamR Hello, Please be sure you are using the latest GOXLR app and the included 12 volt DC power supply that comes with your unit. Also, be sure you are not using a USB hub or extender cables, try plugging directly into the USB port. If this fails I would also try a different USB cable as well.
      • Wed at 6:29 PM
  • New
    thezer0lag
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-24

Good morning,

I moved my GoXLR from my basement office to my new office in my upstairs spare room. Somehow after that move, I can't get the GoXLR to power back up. I've replaced the power cable with a new one, and even then, when plugged in, the system remains blank.

I reached out with a ticket on the 9th, which was closed on the 12th, with no response. I then opened another ticket a few days later and got a response that it should be handled under warranty repair. That was on the 19th, and I've had no confirmation of the next steps or that my messages were received. If someone could please help me with the next steps, that would be great, as for the past two weeks now, my Shure mic has been nothing more than a desk ornament. 

read more...
    0 17
    • thezer0lag
      PedroRodrigues Hi thezer0lag, thank you for your post, can you please provide both case numbers submitted so I can investigate this matter and assist you on this matter going forward. Meanwhile I would suggest to confirm that you are using a Standard 12 V DC, centre negative < 1 A PSU . Thank you
      • Tue at 11:50 PM
      • Go XLR Power Issues
        thezer0lag Here is the most recent case number CAS-602340-K3R7Q6.

I have verified that the replacement cable is one that meets the standards given.
        • ·
        • Wed at 5:21 PM
    • thezer0lag
      Dale_M Sorry to hear this, can you advise your ticket numbers please?
      • Wed at 12:16 AM
      • Go XLR Power Issues
        thezer0lag Here is the most recent case number CAS-602340-K3R7Q6.
        • ·
        • Wed at 5:21 PM
    • thezer0lag
      PedroRodrigues

Hi thezer0lag,thank you for providing the case numbers, I was able to request the Service Department to look in to this matter and to prioritize this case. They will manage this matter directly via case number. Thank you

• Wed at 11:50 PM
  • New
    Axasam11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-14

Hey there, I recently bought a TC Helicon blender. I've encountered. A couple of issues while setting it up.

- All the instruments are only being heard on the left headphone. The talk feature can be heard across the spectrum but the rest in panned hard right. Not sure how to adjust that.

- I'm having trouble getting the app connected to multiple phones. On the Android app I can connect 1 phone but then there's no option to join. Afriends network available when we try to add other phones. 

Can I please get some assistance with this? Thanks very much.

Akash 

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Hoku
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-08

I'm not sure what part of the mixer is the issue but whever I share my screen and/or window on discord, the audio immediatly begins cutting out. Sometimes if you wait long enough it comes back, other times it doesn't.

I just did a fresh reload of Windows 11 and hooked my headset to my PC and had no issues. I just hooked my mixer back up and am once again having this issue.

read more...
    0 5
    • Hoku
      NicJonesMT Hi Hoku
      Please click the Support tab at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide as much information as possible on your setup, and also provide a screen shot of the Windows App Volume and Device preferences menu.
      • May 9
  • New
    mjh2020
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-08

I have the Mini setup with my microphone. I want to want to redirect the Music, Chat, and System outputs to system default. I understand the intent for the device is for all these things to plug into it directly, but that's not desirable for me. I have studio headphones and a high quality sound card to match that's already configured/tweaked. Similarly, I don't want to run additional line out/line in cables. Since these are devices already registered and, presumably, working in Windows, I should be able to simply redirect them. However, applications like Voicemeeter operate with an input first approach and I need to start with outputs. I'm not an audio engineer or driver designer so I'm not aware of the secret sauce to get that to work. Alternatively, I don't see in the GoXLR app how to reassign these channels natively. In short, I want the XLR Mini to simply be an EQ slider but still take advantage of my existing hardware and setup.

I don't think I'm the first/only person with this problem. How have others solved it?

Thanks.

read more...
    0 8
    • mjh2020
      NicJonesMT Hi MJH2020,
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Can you provide clear screenshots of exactly how you currently have the Go XLR setup and what you are trying to achieve and from there we can advise you further.
      • May 8
    • mjh2020
      mjh2020

• May 8
  • New
    MrMDA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-20

Hello,

My mini quit working after a driver update and my pc no longer recognizes the device. I updated the driver because I was getting loud pops in my headphones, then I heard and felt a loud pop from the GoXlr Mini. After the driver update application successfully installed the new driver,  the mini is no longer listed in the available sound output devices.  I created a ticket week ago and have not been responded to about this and hopefully getting a new unit shipped to me as I do feel the unit I received is defective. The case number issued to me is:

CAS-595726-G2G3C3

I purchased the unit through Amazon a little over one month ago, but the that return window has closed. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

read more...
    0 13
    • MrMDA
      WilliamR Hello, WIlliam from musictribe here. I have grabbed your case and I will reach out to you first thing in the morning to get this sorted out for you.
      • Apr 20
      • GoXLR Mini quit working
        MrMDA Hello WilliamR,
        • Apr 25
      • GoXLR Mini quit working
        MrMDA Has you been able to make any progress with my case?
        • Apr 25
  • New
    xtoxicxcarnage
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-03

I keep getting this message. I have done everything possible to fix this and nothing is working. I reinstall the software 10x and rearrange the usbs stuff. 

0 5
  • New
    NoahDenSpiller
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-31

So i recently moved rooms, plugged my goxlr into my PC,

Then, audio just stopped coming from chat mic.

Posted this for help, using broadcast mix as mic temporarily.

Please help!

0 11
    • NoahDenSpiller
      WilliamR Hello Noah, Please click on the support link above and open a tech support case, and someone will get in touch with you ASAP to help troubleshoot this for you.
      • Mar 31
  • New
    KevinJay45
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-25

I had sat down and put on my headset on and then I felt a shock on my hears and then I could not hear the right side of my headset. I rebooted my PC and think it would fix the problem. Now I connect any of my two headsets all it does is beep really loud.

View Video
    read more...
    0 4
    • KevinJay45
      WilliamR Hello Kevin, William From musictribe here. Please click on the support link above and create a tech support case and someone can get you set up as soon as possible.
      • Mar 25
  • New
    rblood
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-16

Where do I download the Android App for my Blender?

0 10
    • rblood
    • rblood
      Dale_M There is no app for Android but there is one for iPad
      • Mar 17
    • rblood
      rblood

The TC Helicon product page states. "Everyone’s a Control Freak!
      Stuck behind your instrument? BLENDER’s mobile app (Free Download for Android* and iOS* devices) lets you adjust your individual monitor mix right from your tablet or phone, preventing any accidental faceplants you might make trying to get past everyone’s gear." What happened to the Blender Android remote control app and why isn't it available on Google Play anymore?

• Mar 17
Go to page