Statistics

298,771 members
182,432 posts
  • New
    CobraConcept
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-03

Good Afternoon,

I've had my GoXLR Mini for about 2 years now and had no issues. Although about a week ago, I've had a constant static noise in my ears after I updated the software. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, changed XLR cords, tested another mic, etc. The only way I remove the static noise is when I unplug the GoXLR from my PC.

Is there any way to fix that issue? I don't want to buy a whole new goXLR.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 6
    • CobraConcept
      PedroRodrigues Hi CobraConcept, thnak you for your post, I would first suggest to update the BIOS on your Computer and the USB DRIVERS on your Motherboard . When this process is concluded I would shift my attention to the GOXLR set up process and confirm that you have configured the unit as stated on the manual using he latest GOXLR and Driver version. For the GOXLR APP please follow the link below: https://www.tc-helicon.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CQK For the GOXLR DRIVER please follow the link below: https://wsi.li/dl/4oWRj9J4Fi3AmsEAc/ It is also vital to take under account that you must use a 1 x 1/8" TRS, stereo to connect your headphones. For last please bear in mind that your headphone loudness is independent from your Sampler loudness and your Stream loudness. What that means is that you could be really quiet in your headphones, and peaking on stream; or conversely, perfect on stream but your headphones are too loud. This is all resolved by following these simple steps:
      1. Set your gain: Your gain should be so that you are peaking in "Good" and your normal voice is on the lower end of good - depending on how dynamic of a speaker you are. More monotone speakers can set their gain higher while more dynamic speakers may need to set their gain lower. Just make sure that your loudest voice you would use streaming is at the higher end of good.
      2. Set your microphone volume to 100% THIS IS IMPORTANT GOXLR is designed to where your microphone is at 100% at all points unless you need to "duck" it, mute it, or otherwise.
      3. Check your absolute loudness value in OBS Open OBS and set your Mic/Aux Device to "Broadcast Stream Mix" and start talking. You should peak at around -10 to -5dB. If you are above that, lower your gain. If you are below that, raise your gain. If you can't raise your gain without peaking, go to the Compressor and add some gain via the "Makeup Gain" function.
      4. Set your headphones level No matter what % your headphone volume is at, it will not affect your stream volume. If after steps 1-3 your headphone volume is REALLY loud, lower your overall headphone volume so that your voice is the loudest you would want anything in your headset. I hope this helps. If you follow the guidance above and you still face any issues please follow the link below and submit an assistance request directly with our Tech Support Team by following the link below: https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCHelicon Thank you
      • Sep 2
  • New
    jpinski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-29

Hi all, I'm trying to connect a guitar to Blender but I'm only getting audio through the right ear. Connecting the cable half way allows audio to output through both ears. Wondering what cable/adapters I need to make this work?

0 11
  • New
    Girgzdys
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-28

Hi all. Were I can Find GOXLR Mini drivers?? because I have download app from original page, but no drivers, and need more few files....

0 9
    • Girgzdys
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Girgzdys, The GO XLR Drivers are automatically downloaded and installed during the GO XLR App installation. If you are experiencing any Driver issues/error messages related to drivers please first try using the Driver Repair function within the app.
      This can be found in the System tab under the Help & Support section, if upon using this you are still experiencing issues could you go to the Support tab at the top of this page and submit a technical support ticket so we may assist further.
      • Aug 28
  • New
    lhlh1202
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-26

Goxlr mini phantom power. Here's your question.

Manufacturer knows +24v

The microphone I use is lct440

It's a +48V mic

It's working

Can I keep using mini and lct440?

0 13
    • lhlh1202
      PedroRodrigues Hi lhlh1202, thank you for your post, in this case the best option is to get an external +48v PSU to get around this issue. Thank you
      • Aug 31
      • go xlr mini Phantom power
        lhlh1202 Thank you for your answer.

I bought an upgrade to goxlr
        • ·
        • Aug 31
  • New
    Plumbstic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-25

Why will my go xlr mini only download in chineese

0 7
  • New
    rttew
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-24

When I download the go xlr mini software, it installs a chineese version and I can't change it.  Help!

0 8
    • rttew
      NicJonesMT Hi RTTEW.
      Please ensure that you are not downloading the Chinese version of the application. This was originally listed with CN at the end. It has now been renamed to make it clearer.
      • Jul 26
  • New
    joshleigh84
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-10

My Go XLR mini isnt connecting to my PC. i recently uipgraded my processor and stuff and i treid connecting it to my pc again and now it wont connect. and when i download the go xlr mini software it downloads the go xlr pro software. how do i fix this???

read more...
    0 6
    • joshleigh84
      NicJonesMT Hi Joshleight84.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please confirm the full build specs of your PC, how the Go XLR is connected (Try and avoid Case ports and Hubs, go direct to the motherboard) and all other devices in your setup.
      • Jul 11
  • New
    xtoxicxcarnage
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-29

Mute to stream isn't working for me on my GOXLR. I've tried updating software and such. Nothing happens, now if I mute to all then i can't hear anyone and as well as the stream

0 19
    • xtoxicxcarnage
      NicJonesMT Hi xtoxicxcarnage.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please clearly show all of your settings in your Go XLR and a description of your setup.
      • Jun 29
    • xtoxicxcarnage
      PedroRodrigues Hi xtoxicxcarnage just to clarify, if you select "Mute All" for your Chat channel, pressing mute will mute the incoming chat, which would mute on stream, and will mute your outgoing mic to the chat, but not to your stream.
      On the other hand, this might get masked a bit and you wouldn't see if you had Mute All set, since the fader drop still mutes the channel, but it does show up when you load with a mute mode other than all.
      I hope this helps
      Thank you
      • Jun 29
  • New
    edecker83
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-30

I was wondering what sorts of precautions I could take to prevent electrostatic discharge. I have a GoXLR Mini and I hear a crackling sometimes. I don't know if this is a result of static discharge, but I've been reading up on it and everything seems to match up when it was most common. A lot of the crackling I heard was more common when it was cold out. I have felt headphone pads, I have a rug in my room, etc., and was wondering if there were any simple precautions i could take to prevent a discharge. I previously owned a full GoXLR, but that broke unexplainably and was having the same sort of problem. I've been thinking that the discharge is what shorted it. 

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    Angelatinker1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-26

For someone reason when I plug the device into my pc it doesn't see it and connect it... any suggestions

0 5
    • Angelatinker1
      WilliamR Hello, Please be sure you are using the latest GOXLR app and the included 12 volt DC power supply that comes with your unit. Also, be sure you are not using a USB hub or extender cables, try plugging directly into the USB port. If this fails I would also try a different USB cable as well.
      • May 25
Go to page