Statistics

224,023 members
98,280 posts
  • New
    YAird
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-11

Greetings guys I got an GOXLR Mini as a present.

I want to know if this will have a warranty in the US or if it comes from another country/distributor.

The serial number is S190902257DI7

Thanks

read more...
    0 38
    • YAird
      PedroRodrigues Hi Fernando, please be aware that if you have a original proof of purchase form a USA reseller in your name for the unit you have acquired you will have the standard Warranty cover stated by the US Law 1 year. If you register your unit on the first 90 days form purchase you will gain access to two extra years of cover and the unit will be covered for 3 years. Thank you
      • December 15, 2020
  • New
    BrayanAndrews90
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-05

So I am trying to figure out how to use both a Mac where I record my music and my PC where I game and watch youtube to work together. I'm stuck where I don't know how to make it work. I don't have computer speakers, I have Studio Monitors connected via a Scarlett 2i2 and I've tried to get them to work but I have not been able to figure it out. Any ideas? 

Thanks!

read more...
    0 23
    • BrayanAndrews90
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Brayan, please be aware that if you wish to set up GOXLR in a 2 PC setup, please use the images below as a guide.
      Please also be aware that we never tested two different OS’s on the same set up but please teste having in to consideration the set up on the images below. Thank you
      • December 7, 2020
  • New
    Future2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-02

Die GoXLR Serie ist nicht nur für die Broadcast Szene interessant. Auch für die Gaming-Szene öffnen sich ganz neue Möglichkeiten.

Beispielsweis meine beiden Söhne, sehr PC affin in unterschiedlichen Richtungen sind, waren auf der Suche nach einen kleinen Mixer. Er sollte eine einfache Anbindung am PC haben, die verschiedenen Audioquellen verwalten können in Richtng Mikrofon, Kopfhörer, Lautsprecherboxen, Subwoofer. Er sollte klein sein, typische Feature´s in Sachen Klaneistellungen haben und ein bisschen was für Auge bieten.

All dies bietet der GoXLR mini.

Nach längeren Arbeiten damit fiel jedoch auf, dass noch ein paar Möglichkeiten fehlen, um das Ganze abzurunden. All die Leute aus der PC-Gaming-Szene, die damit gearbeitet haben sagen übereinstimmend:

- Mind. noch 2 Fader/Kanäle mehr

- 1 separater Lautstärke Poti vorne neben dem Kopfhörer-Ausgang nur für den Kopfhörer

- 1 zusätzlicher Lineout für den Anschluss eines Subwoofers

- Alle Audio-Ausgänge mit einen EQ versehen, wie der für den Mic-Eingang

- Software Schnittstelle zur Einbindung eines USB-wireless Headset, um beispielsweise den Kopfhörerausgang auf das Headset zu routen

- eventuell eine Bluetooth Anbindung an Smartphones/Tables

Sollten diese Ereweiterungen nach Vorgabe des GoXLR mini vorhanden sein, wäre dies der perfekte Mixer für die Gaming Szene und würde wohl einen regelrechten Boom auslösen. 

Das Mangament / Entwickler-Team von TC-Helicon sollten diese Gedanken mal aufnehmen. Der Erfolg wäre garantiert. Viele der Gamer warten sehnsüchtig auf die Innovation...

Hier mal ein Beispiel für die Gestaltung.

read more...
    1 34
  • New
    LucasHols
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-28

not 100% sure if this is the actual problem but its the only thing that is consistent, I always have the GOXLR software open and every so often it checks for updates, and when it does my mouse and keyboard stop working and seem as tho they lose power, it comes back on in about 5-30 seconds, I have NOT uninstalled and reinstalled it yet as id rather not do that.

read more...
    0 46
    • LucasHols
      PedroRodrigues Hi Lucas that is generally due to the USB connection dropping, please change to another USB port
      • December 1, 2020
  • New
    newbz4ever
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-24

I have had the GOXLR for about a month and the sampler is still not working. When I go to record something, no audio is saved. When I download a sound byte/clip it shows the wave form, but when I click play it doesn't work either. Is there a function on the GOXLR thats keeping this from working or do I need to try and re-install the software?

read more...
    0 1,153
    • newbz4ever
      WilliamR Hello Andrew, William Reichling here from music tribe. Could you click on the Support link at the top of this page? On the Support page, scroll down to the bottom and click on Technical Support to get started. please put my name in the subject so that I'll get it directed to me. I'll be glad to help you out with this.
      • November 24, 2020
      • Sampler Not Functioning correctly on the GOXLR
        ItsNicochi For some reason my support ticket is not working so ill ask here. I have the exact same problem as this guy. all of my audio is set up correctly as far as i can tell and the sampler seems to be functional. When i try to record audio or play an audio file it doesn't work. if you were able to figure this guys problem out please let me know what I should do.
        • Jan 21
      • Sampler Not Functioning correctly on the GOXLR
        WilliamR Hello, First, start by closing your GOXLR app. If you go into your documents folder, find the GOXLR folder. Drag it to the desktop so that it is no longer there. Then reopen your GOXLR app. It should create a new folder. This should restore the default sampler folder if it were corrupt. You can go into the GOXLR folder you dragged into your desktop and retrieve any presets and profiles you had previously and drag them into the proper locations in the new folders created to get them all back.
        • Jan 22
  • New
    Culvx
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-24

dont have a photo wouldnt let me put it here

0 17
  • New
    Truesimon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-18

Hey, so the other day I was rewiring my desk and my goxlr fell to the gound and now the faders dont move when you hit the mute button is this something that can be fixed?

0 133
  • New
    RezonationDJ
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-16

Hi, I'm interested in buying a TC Helicon Go XLR Mini for my streaming setup but I've got a question about the optical input of the device. 

Is it possible to send the output of my DAW from an external sound card (RME) through the optical input of the Helicon ?

Or is it only meant for gaming devices ? 

read more...
    0 27
    • RezonationDJ
      WilliamR Hello Francesco, You can go from the optical out at 24 bit 48Khz from a separate device. If you are going from the computer sound card, it can't be the same PC that GO XLR is running on.
      • November 16, 2020
  • New
    Lavirabi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-03

So whenever I log into my account on windows, sometimes goxlr does an update check randomly and it causes my whole computer to freeze. When I mean freeze I mean it stops all audio, and it stops all videos and I can't click on the app to close it. I need to wait there for maybe a whole minute before the computer becomes responsive. Let's say I already froze because it did an update check, it will actually do it again after 5 minutes.

read more...
    0 65
    • Lavirabi
      JasonB81 Hello Alvaro - I would advise you to make a support ticket by clicking the support tab above. I would also try the unit on a couple of other computers to see if there are similar issues. Pleas go ahead and make a ticket and we can dive in further.
      • November 3, 2020
  • MrCaster
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-10

Hey all... my GO XLR seems to be having troubleshoot errors righ tout of the box.... this isnt ideal for a streamer and iwas wondering if anyone had any solutions... I have already tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. Ive tried pretty much everything..... any solutions? there is also a red blinking light in the device itself... any help would be very much appreciated! 

P.S. I was really hoping to not have to send it back in becuase ive already had to return another package because they got my order wrong! AGAIN any help would be so very appreciated! 

read more...
    0 27
Go to page